Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

edit: ninja'd by yoshl lol.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:53 PM   #362
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

lmao and by "edit" I mean an addition. There is no editing in this game, poor choice in wording herg

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:23 PM   #363
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

General reads post time.

Jteh: Getting a human vibe, but I know he can be a very scary wolf.

Benguin: Human. Liking his posts for the most part.

R: Null. I actually forgot he was even playing so that shows how active he's been.

Cold Kitten: Null. I haven't seen anything to sway me one way or another from her yet. Another player who has had a scary wolf game.

Yosh: I'm obviously leaning slightly red, but he has been drumming up the most discussion so far. We probably have based all of our reads off of some interaction he's stirred up.

Ironic: Null.

Funny: Very slight red. She was more active until it was pointed out how strange it was to see her post more. Since then she's virtually gone quiet. Ayy gurl where u at.

Sky/Tilco: Null. Like to see some stuff from you once you've caught up.

Charles: Idk how I feel about Mashi this game..which is strange. I usually have some kind of lean on him by now. He made that strange wall of text which is peculiar considering it was what got the wolf killed in the last game. So idk slight green.

Soramimi: Null. Haven't seen much from her yet.

DFR: He comes off to me as green. There was some debate about roles and playstyles, but still reading him fairly green.

Cry4: Idk. Never played with him. Hasn't really seemed to defend himself, let alone make any sort of rebuttle, against Yosh's prodding yet which is strange for a towny not to do. He also hasn't really contributed much of anything. I'm leaning red but I just don't know.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #364
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

slept again shortly after i woke up today. been legit awake for an hour and a half and im working on making a tourney spreadsheet so

we have another day so im not in a rush to say things. mostly just interested in what tiloco has to say once he's done reading
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:28 PM   #365
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

red, i'm asking you to grow still

have you explained why you think i'm red other than the fact that i attacked you

because literally the worst read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #366
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
red, i'm asking you to grow still

have you explained why you think i'm red other than the fact that i attacked you

because literally the worst read
You're only slightly red because you're mean to me, that doesn't mean I'm gunning for you for the lynch.
Other than that you've actually been pretty greenish like I said. Stirring up activity, creating situations that can be analyzed to get some sort of information from.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #367
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

then don't lie in your reads post, boom roasted

cry4 say something

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #368
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

or i'm giving up on you

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #369
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

when i say don't lie, you're clearly giving me the green, yet you're basing your red lean soley off of the fact that i give you the hardest time

YOU'LL NEVER BECOME A TRUE TWG PLAYER UNTIL YOU OVERCOME YOUR BARRIERS YOUNG ONE

that's star wars right

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #370
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ok after about 2 hours of reading posts these are my reads for the game
Town - Jteh, YoshL, Red, and Cold Kitten
Mafia - Funnygurl, and Cry4Eternity
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #371
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

reasons coming up in the next post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #372
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

nope the next post is just me

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #373
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Yoshl I clearly need to have my barriers broken as well. When are you gonna tunnel me? :3

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #374
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Jteh - very comfortable early on and posted rather consistently. I do agree that his posts weren't super helpful for a while but after being called out on it he made a good reads post and continued contributing quite a lot.
YoshL - participating the most througout the game and said he hadn't played in three months as well as saying he has only rolled mafia in forums once. This is very towny imo because as mafia I think he would contribute less. I also like him getting salty when interacting with red
Red - While I don't feel like he has really contributed much I think his emotion during his interactions with YoshL has been very towny. I wasn't really a fan of his reads though so I am a bit less confident on him now.
Cold - I am reading as town from the few posts she made. They gave some pretty good analysis of the game. Her inactivity makes her not quite as town as Jteh and YoshL but she is still up there.

I have to go for a bit but I will post with analysis of my mafia reads and my null reads when I get back
Old 12-28-2014, 07:13 PM   #375
cry4eternity
~ added for cuteness
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to cry4eternity

Alright, look.

YoshL voted for me and I already responded to it. I am, in fact, his 9th vote of day 0, so excuse me for not taking it super seriously. But now I guess Red thinks I'm suspicious, too. So maybe I just need to post what I think about everybody.

Cold Kitten: Slightly red. Not from lack of posts, just being too neutral. Perhaps trying to fly under the radar?

RNGRX: Null. Currently holds my vote. Hasn't posted enough to get a read from.

reuben_tate: Green. Posted a nice transparent reads list and hasn't started anything with anybody while still promoting discussion.

Red Blaster: Green. Promoting discussion, posting reads, and not being overly aggressive. Seems exactly how you're "supposed" to act on day 0.

danceflashrevo: Slightly green. Not too many posts but I kinda feel like I can relate with the whole "wolfy if you don't post, wolfy if you do post" thing.

Jtehanonymous: Green. He always acts polite and helpful and goofy. Since he has been posting reads and not throwing around votes I say green.

YoshL: Red. He's being "helpful" and sparking discussion which doesn't always happen on day 0, but is being overly aggressive about it.

Charles Claythorne: Slightly green. The long strategy post at the start helps, but I could also see this being a conniving strategy for a wolf seeing as we have a lot of new players like myself here.

Funnygurl555: Slightly red. It just seems like he's all over the place but never actually doing anything.

tiloco217/Sky Kitten: Null. One post from the new guy and like 2 from Ally.

soramimi: Green. A couple helpful posts.

iironiic: Null. One post and he didn't even respond to me. Going to be replaced?

I'm retired
cry4eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #376
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Funnygurl - she trolled more then anyone else so far in the game including a fake dumb tell and claiming mafia 4 times. She also claimed that she would be useless until the late game which seems like a cop-out. The only thing that I have liked from here so far is her getting salty about people calling her out for the meta read of not posting much but I think that it is very possible she would be salty as either alignment
Cry4Eternity - He hasn't posted much and when he has it is because he was spoken to. He also hasn't even tried to defend himself and said that it is because it hasn't worked in past games which is a terrible excuse

As far as my null reads go most of them do not have a whole lot of reasons but a couple I feel are important.
Reuben - He has been a very hard read for me this game. Most of his posts have not been very useful and for the most part he only says useful things when he is asked to. However I did like when he gave his reads mostly on his own volition and am willing to give him a pass for today while keeping him strongly in my FOS.
Charles - I initially liked him for how much time he had to have put into making the post about how to play. However after that he dropped off and when he did come back he procrastinated quite a while before giving his reads. Then even when he did give his reads he seemed a lot more unsure then I expected. I think there are some very easy town reads so far and him not picking them up is weird.
RNGRX - I did like early because I couldn't tell if the things he was saying was trolly or not which seems better for getting reads early on. However that read is contingent upon him giving reads based on what he got from those pushes and he hasn't been around to do that or continue applying pressure.
iironiic - He showed up then gave no reads and only made two posts that were useless.
I don't have notes on anyone else so if there are others in this game they have done nothing of note so far imo
Old 12-28-2014, 07:24 PM   #377
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Seeing cry's post I am willing to re-evaluate on him
His reads list shows that he has been paying attention throughout the course of the game and him starting to take things seriously is good
Old 12-28-2014, 07:24 PM   #378
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

not willing to put him into town yet but certainly don't want to kill him anymore
Old 12-28-2014, 07:25 PM   #379
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

sorry dfr i'll show you tunneling when it's time to tunnel

also i'm not tunneling red blaster if no-one's noticed, i think he's green as the grinch

lol cry what was that reads post
That was a really awkward way of pushing into a reads list. "Yoshl voted me but he doesn't matter, but now one other person (red) thinks i'm suspiscious so i'll try to get them off my back now"
like, super awk.

although it does remind me that i have to be wary of mashi and jteh because they tend to be really polite and likable. legitimately the easiest way to pocket so many people. I'm not actually too worried about mashi though, because we're battleship bros, but can't be too sure. i have yet to find something that connects me and jteh.....

Quote:
Old 12-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #380
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

by the way a couple of other things I want to ask/bring up are:
Who is eaman?
what does UTR stand for?
I still have no idea what a battleship waifu is nor am I sure I want to know
and reuben's profile pic is creepy as fuck and I am not ok with it :P