Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2016, 04:28 PM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default What did you get for Christmas?

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! The fam and I watched Christmas movies and played MarioKart 64. Its not Christmas without The Grinch and Elf :P!

My sis and I appropriately twinned in a good ol' classic 90's kid [Christmas themed obv] turtle neck. Vibes. My mom thrifted/antique hunted all my gifts lmao, so she was all stoked to get me presents on the $low$ but were hardxcore thrifta-sista's anyway so I was stoked at her gifty finds~ so
I got a couple cute sweaters, a vintage floral scarf,
a really sweet kitten teapot that's head pops off/spins 360 all creepily. The spout is its raised little paw *____* its hand painted bone china.
I got a really pretty glass pendant with little lillies on/in it,
and those hand circulation/ meditation balls, they got a Chinese dragon on one and a phoenix painted on em, and come in this really cute red satin box,
and I got a pair of str8 up (witch-)crafted Pewter vintage Viking salad tossers...lmao
and a vase.
And Seaweed snacks in my stocking. =P yummu.

My sis bought me a Naruto Headband- Itachi's Leaf Ninja/Rogue Ninja headband perfect for my cosplay. *___* She even wrapped up the box of my online purchases I ordered from PeTA that were sent to the house :')

&& My friend Nell, bought me the chibi Princess Zelda Windwaker figurine #620.. Like... I cried. And an in box sheik amiibo, and all the 4 new Zelda Amiibos. ;^; I have such an amazing best friend.

I was really happy this year because it was actually the first Christmas I spent with my family in 4 years, so they did their best to make it special for me.. so when it came down to it, It was truly a simple, family oriented, Christmas. Pj's, cat snuggles, and videogames all day!

What did you get ? :P

~*~*~*~
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote