Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 05:30 AM   #21
ananana
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ananana Send a message via MSN to ananana Send a message via Skype™ to ananana

I'm with SMGod. Sometimes I like to just screw around making a fool of myself. It's just a game and I want to have fun with it.
It's funny when you're doing that and a kid hops up thinking he's so much better than you and you end up completely owning him.
ananana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 12:10 PM   #22
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

One time I was at the arcade, and I was screwing around. I decided to bar hop right as Rhythm and Police started. This guy was trying to look cool in front of his girlfriend and he's like I can do that. So, we had a barhopping contest. I went first. I ran up and cleared the bar easy. He takes off running, jumps, and busts his nuts on the bar. It was freaking hilarious.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:52 PM   #23
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

On the part of screwing around, yeah, it's fun to do that. However, the only time I ever really challenge someone is if they are being an ass and need to be shut down.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:52 PM   #24
imockthepea
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to imockthepea

Hmmm.... funniest thing that ever happened. That would be me. When I was bored one day chillen at the mall I went to dlay some dee dee arr. So I start off Max300 heavy (small crowd appears) pass it with an A. Second song Paranioa Survivor(slightly larger crowd) pass with a B. Last song ( any one care to take a shot at it?) Butterfly heavy. Start the pad humping(crowd.....gone). This was funny for me at least.

AAA's to date- 2
Newest- Excite Bike
imockthepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 06:06 PM   #25
whatnow8731
FFR Player

This guy came up to me as I put my money in the machine and asked if he could play along with me (Im a girl BTW) and he said that he was only in standard so I was like ok, since Im in heavy. I started out with 2 easy songs in standard, Rythym and Police and Healing vision (the easier one). He thought ok shes not all that great, Im fine. Well the last song was my pick so I chose Matsuri Japan and I put my side in heavy and sped it up 1.5x and he just gave me this look of oh shit what have I got my self into. This poor guy looked like he was about to piss his pants cus I was better then him. I got an A in heavy and he failed miserably in standard. He walked off and I never saw him again cus he was beat by a girl 5 yrs younger then him.
whatnow8731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:13 AM   #26
Burninthefloor
FFR Player

One time I was playing on a Wednesday night at the movie theater and I was playing double panel mode. I was doing good and then I went to switch "pads" and I totally moved too far and slipped off of the platform! I whacked my arm on the side of the platform and I felt like such an idiot. Not many people were there, just some elderly people and my dad, but he laughed so hard at me and called me a spaztic monkey. I did end up passing the level and winning the game, but I've kept it under control sicne then. HAHA
Burninthefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:29 PM   #27
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

Quote:
This guy came up to me as I put my money in the machine and asked if he could play along with me (Im a girl BTW) and he said that he was only in standard so I was like ok, since Im in heavy. I started out with 2 easy songs in standard, Rythym and Police and Healing vision (the easier one). He thought ok shes not all that great, Im fine. Well the last song was my pick so I chose Matsuri Japan and I put my side in heavy and sped it up 1.5x and he just gave me this look of oh (#$% what have I got my self into. This poor guy looked like he was about to piss his pants cus I was better then him. I got an A in heavy and he failed miserably in standard. He walked off and I never saw him again cus he was beat by a girl 5 yrs younger then him. Very Happy
Odd how he failed matsuri japan and did fine on rhythm police . oh well maybe it's just me.

Quote:
One time I was playing on a Wednesday night at the movie theater and I was playing double panel mode. I was doing good and then I went to switch "pads" and I totally moved too far and slipped off of the platform! I whacked my arm on the side of the platform and I felt like such an idiot. Not many people were there, just some elderly people and my dad, but he laughed so hard at me and called me a spaztic monkey. I did end up passing the level and winning the game, but I've kept it under control sicne then. HAHA
Try being PUSHED off the platform by some retard when playing doubles. Much much more painful, much much more embarrassing aswell :P
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:37 PM   #28
Velious
FFR Player

Quote:
I did end up passing the level and winning the game, but I've kept it under control sicne then. HAHA
winning the game? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by W1nd0wsXP
Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!
Velious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 09:58 PM   #29
Tsuteto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tsuteto Send a message via MSN to Tsuteto

Quote:
Originally Posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
Try being PUSHED off the platform by some retard when playing doubles. Much much more painful, much much more embarrassing aswell :P
I've had to resist the urge of pushing somebody off who came on next time me and started to goof off when I was playing Oni mode on Max 2... next time I'm just going to do it and piss the guy off. Then I can shut him down in a small 'share' of words.
Tsuteto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:48 AM   #30
GregHead
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via MSN to GregHead

I screw around, but not in the way that make me get lower scores. I'll play easier songs when I feel like it, but I won't pick a hard song and deliberately do badly on it.

My favourite screwing around song is "Do Me" on Light, but it's not on Extreme cabinets (unless I'm blind). It's on Extreme US, lots of spins, plenty of fun.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:02 PM   #31
Yukari
FFR Player

Once, at the arcade , there was this game hog who wouldnt let anyone else play until he went through all the songs. He was a real jerk, he was such a show off that he would start the song, walk off and jump over the bar and hit the pad on the right steps. After a large croud had gathered, he decided to put the game on Max300 heavy and he got off the pad as usual and got a running start, but instead of jumping the bar, he tripped and fell over the bar and smashed his head on the pad. Alot of the people watching were concerened but I laughed my ass off.... that jerk deserved it.
Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 04:47 PM   #32
gowereinside
FFR Player

this one time me and my brother were at the arcade.....so we play for a little while and.........brace ur self.............a little kid with crap running down his pants ran all over the pad they closed the arcade immididatly after.....and no no one was on the pad at the time.
gowereinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 09:37 PM   #33
ChimeraMage
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowereinside
this one time me and my brother were at the arcade.....so we play for a little while and.........brace ur self.............a little kid with crap running down his pants ran all over the pad they closed the arcade immididatly after.....and no no one was on the pad at the time.
Wow. . . .Just. . .Wow.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:09 AM   #34
gowereinside
FFR Player

no joke
gowereinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 06:45 PM   #35
c117
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Funny things you have seen at the arcade..

I haven't played arcade DDR in years but my most memorable memories was seeing a 7 or 8-year-old girl doing Do It All Night SSR. Meanwhile I can barely pass Paranoia Rebirth Light. Hehehe.
Old 03-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #36
Kingdancer
FFR Player

I dunno, my thing's more inspirational than funny, this guy starts MaxX Unlimited Stealth behind the bar, then as the steps start, he BACKFLIPS over the bar, and AAs the song...I was amazed