Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-6-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Default Rift went F2P

Went free to play about two weeks ago or so, and it basically breathed a breath of fresh air into the game. I haven't seen this much activity since... To be honest, since the game came out.

Note: When I say F2P, I mean it's F2P. Not P2W. You can buy gear for leveling, but if you want to get into raids/end-game PvP, you have to earn the gear.

If you were interested in Rift before, but never picked it up because of the sub model, you can now play it without any restrictions. And if you do enjoy it, you can purchase 15 or 30 days of sub time ("patron" status). Patrons receive a slightly higher xp rate, and there's a loyalty reward system in place, to get people to use the cash shop. However you can easily go through the entire game without paying a cent of money.

The expansion pack is open to everyone, regardless if you pay monthly or not. The expansion souls, however, cost money.

I got CBR into it and we spent like 4 or so hours questing and tearing apart rifts. 8)

I'm only glowing because he has me targeted lol

If you start playing, we're on the Faeblight server (RP server, but RP is rare and kinda only done within guilds now that it's F2P). My in-game is Choofers, CBR's is... CBR. We're both in the guild Philanthropy, so we'll be able to get anyone invites if they need it.

kbye

PEOPLE WHO PLAY
Choofers - Choofers (Mage) [PvE]
Choofers - Choof (Warrior) [PvE]
Coolboyrulz0 - CBR (Rogue)
Yo_man_im_awesome - YMIAA (Rogue)
WolfXHunter - Squirticus (bouncing around the different classes ???)
midnghtraver - NMilla (Mage)

Last edited by Choofers; 10-16-2013 at 03:04 PM..
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote