10. dAnceguy117 Blue Wizard
11. James May Purple Baron
12. FoJaR Green King
13. travman301 Purple King
14. pokelda Green Baron
15. Vote For Courtney! Blue Knight
16. CharlesClaythorne Red Wizard

NIGHT 1:

Vendetta USED KNIGHT POWER on C5: Killx2 on Zoshi and James May (Blocked by FoJaR) and I4: Kill yomanimawesome
YoshL used C4: Paint on himself, color red.
Viccicca used G6: Seer on Manticore, blocked by NetJet
NetJet used G6: Seer dAnceguy, blocked by Viccicca
yoman reserved E4 Kill
FoJaR used C5: Kill Charles and dAnceguy
pokelda reserves C5, but was blocked by FoJaR
James May used D1: Seer Charles
Sage of the Forest reserved J4: Revive
dAnceguy used C2: Brutal Self
Zoshi used J5: Seer travman
Courtney uses F5: Charismatic +1 on himself
TPS uses J3: Brutal Self. Revoked by Manticore
Manticore uses H2: Revoke x2 on TPS and Charles
Charles uses B4: Brutal Target on himself. Revoked by Manticore

yomanimawesome dies
dAnceguy117 dies
CharlesClaythorne dies

YoshL is now painted RED
yoman reserved a Kill power
Sage reserved a Revive power
Courtney's vote counts as 2

DAY 1:

Vendetta and Zoshi are stuck in a KitB

Vendetta lost the coin flip

NIGHT 2:

YoshL uses H1: Promote on James May
Viccicca USED WIZARD POWER on C5: Kill x2 on Sage and TPS
FoJaR used D6: Kill on travman
pokelda uses A2: Kill on Sage
James May reserves E5: Revive
Sage reserves G2: Medium
Courtney USES KNIGHT POWER on E2: Charismatic +2 on himself and C6: Promote on himself
Manticore uses J6: Kill on TPS

travman dies
Sage dies
TPS dies

James May is now a King with Baron powers
James May reserved a Revive
Sage reserved a Medium. Hasn't used the Revive
yoman hasn't used the Kill
Courtney's vote counts as 4
Courtney is now a King

DAY 2:

James May has been lynched

NIGHT 3:

YoshL USES WIZARD POWER on C5: Kill x2 on FoJaR and Viccicca
Viccicca uses D3: Guard Self and Target on Viccicca and pokelda, blocked by Manticore
Netjet USES KNIGHT POWER on F3: Guard on YoshL and F6: Kill on Zoshi. Blocked by FoJaR
FoJaR uses F6: Kill on Viccicca
pokelda uses D3: Guard Self and Target on pokelda and -----, blocked by Manticore
Zoshi uses E6: Charisma +1 on YoshL
Courtney uses I1: Revive on Sage
Manticore uses D3: Guard Self and Target on Manticore and Courtney

yoman uses reserved Kill power on pokelda
James May uses reserved Revive power on himself

FoJaR dies
pokelda dies
Viccicca dies
James May is revived
Sage is revived

YoshL's vote counts as 2

DAY 3:

James May is lynched

NIGHT 4:

YoshL uses J1: Kill on Courtney
Netjet uses I6: Revoke on Manticore, blocked by Courtney
Sage used A5: Revoke on Netjet, blocked by Zoshi
Zoshi used A5: Revoke on Courtney MINDFUCK
Courtney used I6: Revoke on Zoshi MINDFUCK
Manticore used G5: Revoke on YoshL

Sage used reserved Revive on dAnceguy117

dAnceguy was revived

DAY 4:

YoshL was lynched

NIGHT 5

dAnceguy USES WIZARD POWER on H3: Revokex2 on Zoshi and Netjet
NetJet used C3: Totem, revoked
Manticore uses I5: Charismatic +1 3 targets on Danceguy, Sage and Manticore
Sage uses B5: Guardx2 on Sage and Courtney

Totem message:

"FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE"

BLUE TEAM won

Player notes:

BLUE TEAM: FIRST PLACE

Well well, the winners this time were the Blue Team. Courtney set the bases, and then Sage and Manticore contributed to ensure the win. I was glad to see the amount of discussion that happened, at least that is what I glimpsed from PMs, including one that was sent and discussed a plan. Excellent game, you four!

Manticore: Heh, you did the same thing I did when I played this the first time: revoking the player who threatened to use the Brutal in B4. Just that this time the revoker and the revoked weren't in the same team. You played well and made good decisions overall, the election of the Charismatic in three targets in the last night was what ensured the win for your team, so it practically was what ended the game. Well played!

Sage: Nice move reserving a Revive in the first night! It was a nice safety net, and indeed, it worked! It brought back Danceguy, strengthening the blues' efforts. Despite your blunder with the Medium power (you know, it never being used correctly), you still did good.

Danceguy: Derp. You died in the first night. Then, nights later, you were brought back, albeit as the last piece in the Blues' plan. And you were certainly indispensable for the success. Maybe if you hadn't died (this barring you from using your Wizard power), then the Blues wouldn't have won, after all! Sorry to see you played so little, but at least the time you were alive worked for the win!

Courtney: You practically led the Blue team to victory. The plan you used in the original game was tweaked, and by Day 2 you had seized control of an important part of the Day phases. Even when you pointed the danger of the Charismatic powers, it wasn't considered a threat, at least in public. You also brainstormed good plans, while keeping your back guarded against possible backstabbing. Overall, a top notch player. Much better than your performance in the first game, which was a good one too. You rule.

PURPLE TEAM, SECOND PLACE

You got second place because NetJet sent a PM, dur hurr

But no, you got second place because, despite travman's inactivity in all senses, you managed to give the Blue Team a good fight, if not by countering effectively the winners' plans, you still were a significant setback to everything.

travman: Almost total inactivity, as a King, could be considered a major fact in the demise of the team, and it was what happened to you. Sure, James May took the place as a King, but due to his multiple deaths his newlyfound ability as King went unused. Not much else to say.

James May: Promoting yourself to King was a very wise move. A King with the powers of a Baron! It is a shame that you were picked as a target in the lynches. Your King status could have helped your team a lot, but at least your spontaneous revival could be considered a save. Yes, you were lynched, but it got your team a bit more of time. A+ effort!

YoshL: You didn't disappoint me! You made a very good effort to counter the rest of the teams, and you, along with yoman, could be considered the one who brought down the Green team, killing FoJar and Viccicca. And you also kept most in the obscurity about your color! Painting yourself red was a good way to ensure it, as well. I'm proud to have seen you play.

NetJet
: Quite unlucky, buddy. Blocked and revoked in every square you chose except in a Guard power. Oh well! Who knows what would have happened if you were able to do something on Night 2...maybe it would have been another block lol

RED TEAM: third place

The early deaths of half the team gave a severe setback to the team. Zoshi made a valiant effort to pursue the team's goals, but was brought down by the combined efforts of the rest of the teams. Oh well.

Zoshi: Welp, nice effort, however, you made some bad decisions along the way. Reviving one of your teammates (Like Charles, who was revealed to be Red in the public thread) would have been an huge help, and could have turned the game around. Other blunders could be considered the lack of an action in Night 2, and the Charisma power used on YoshL. Did he convince you of it? Maybe! Oh well. Better luck next time!

yoman: Early death, but a danger nonetheless, lurking in the shadows, thanks to your reserved Kill. And you used it correctly! Bringing down the last green member. Despite being dead, you managed to be a big factor on how the game ended.

Charles: boooo you dead

TPS: Welp, your brutal powers were revoked that same night, and YoshL managed to sneak the Night 1 temporal alliance, while the real teammate claimed something different. Heh, this kind of stuff is unpredictable, eh?

GREEN TEAM: Last place

The team showed some promise until its sudden death in Night 3. A confusion with the guarding squares were the doom of the team.

FoJaR: You were, singlehandedly, responsible for most of the deaths in the game, taking active part of almost all of them, in the time you were alive. Ha!

pokelda: Oh well. There was obviously lack of communication between you and your partners until at least Night 2, as shown by Vic and you aiming towards Sage. Either that or bad communication. And also a severe blunder in Night 3, when Vic and you chose the same square...along with you choosing to protect yourself and yourself. The change of objective came some minutes late, though, but at least you tried to change it.

Viccicca: You made overall wise decisions! Seering a significant player Night 1, killing two players Night 2 and taking a defensive stance in Night 3. Maybe a lack of communication between you and pokelda were what caused the death of the Green team. Did you two know each other? It was never clear if you two found each other. Some things hinted you did, other things hinted the opposite. It was confusing.

Vendetta: It could be said that you set many things in motion, both with your attitude towards the game, and with the affirmations you made in public, despite half of them being incorrect. Still, if the KiTb had gone differently...would you have been a game changer? Possibly, but judging by your attitude...chances are that not much would have changed, besides dooming the red team.

Last edited by Krauthammer; 06-29-2013 at 03:08 PM..
Old 06-29-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

yeah i convinced the whole red team that I was red, as well as the whole of blue. I slipped and derped up really hard at Viccica, so i kinda had to kill that night lol, or else the end game could have had red in second, seeing as blue would have immediately targeted purple had it been revealed I was purple

The paint first night was more of a "omfg someone used a paint now we can't trust any seer squares", and pretty rightly so, I don't think a seer was used the rest of the game.

Again, as I said earlier, with Night 4, I was in contact with Zoshi and Netjet, and it just came down to a decision of who wasn't going to get revoked. chose wrong oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

also, underestimating the power of charisma at the beginning...won't be making that mistake again (sun)

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

The elimination of Team green on night three was because I sold everyone on the fact that green had the charisma bonuses.

That night went really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

as i just said, i targeted green because viccica knew i was purple lol

Quote:
Old 06-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
The elimination of Team green on night three was because I sold everyone on the fact that green had the charisma bonuses.

That night went really well.
Impressive!
Old 06-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

It seemed like it worked out perfectly.

I took the +3 charisma on the last night because I was worried Courtney may have gotten lucky and infiltrated Blue as another color. The charisma change would have shifted majority voting more evenly to the whole team and kept courtney from lynching people by herself.

Interesting game, but in contrast to most other TWG games, this has to be played from the first night to be the most effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #8
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

oh, also netjet, best use of totem ever.

also, kraut, i don't see tps in the red section?

first night, i got in with both him and yo man, posing as the red wizard. Apparantly charles had claimed purple wizard at the same time in some freak coincidence lmfao.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #9
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

Quote:
You got second place because NetJet sent a PM, dur hurr
lol

Good game guys, really enjoyed it although I wasn't active until about halfway through. Next time I'll make sure to be more into it. Also, that totem was just for you manti <3
Old 06-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
Zoshi
FFR Player

Charles, this is why you claim your real colour when we start a night 1 alliance.

And Courtney you lied too!

And even though you lied at the beginning too Sage... You were the most trustworthy.

I felt so bad for revoking you Courtney, I hoped you felt the same <3
Old 06-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #11
Vote For Courtney!
FFR Player

I'm sorry, Zoshi. But I just didn't know if I could trust you! In fact I was so sure you of all people would've infiltrated the Blue team, and I really didn't feel like making the same mistake tech, especially when you used the exact same strategy Sauce did in the original game (by this I mean claiming a different color while revealing that you are picking a loose-canon).

Also, if I revoke Zoshi but Zoshi revokes me, who does the real revoking?????

I love parodioxes.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #12
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
also, kraut, i don't see tps in the red section?
Whooops

Correcting that.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
Zoshi
FFR Player

Courtney for MVP.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #14
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

lmfao I was laughing my ass off D1 from all the Red Baron claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:19 PM   #15
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

I had no idea who the greens were. Viccica's actions and mine were coincidental. It's funny because green had the ultimate fuckup. Everything we could do wrong we did wrong and out we go.

Also that kill on sage on N2 was meant for Courtney but I got the 2 confused. Learning who people are is hard.

Last edited by pokelda; 06-29-2013 at 04:23 PM..
Old 06-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #16
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
lmfao I was laughing my ass off D1 from all the Red Baron claims
And you were the lucky one who got the title, heh.

I certainly loved the avatars referencing the Red Baron.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #17
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

sorry for leading you on zoshi

Quote:
Old 06-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

woo most kills

that was my goal this game, goal met.

also i had a feeling viccica was green but she was annoying in AIM so i pulled the trigger.

but looks like she would have been dead either way so i have less of a guilty conscience about that one.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #19
Zoshi
FFR Player

I honestly don't care Yoshl. You didn't kill me and it was nice to come to me.

Yoman sux for not coming to me. Same with you tps.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
I honestly don't care Yoshl. You didn't kill me and it was nice to come to me.

Yoman sux for not coming to me. Same with you tps.
I didn't see you claim red, ever lol. Did I miss it somewhere? Also, you were hella untrustworthy this game lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Closed Thread