Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #221
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

I have rehearsal i'll be back in a couple hours

Xiv -> thesunfan
FoJar -> dAnceguy117
James May -> Gradiant
thesunfan -> Charu
[s][color="Gray"]FoJar -> pntballa18
pntballa18 -> Riotpolice
dAnceguy117 -> Netjet!
Gradiant -> Riotpolice
yo man im awesome -> Xiv
funnygurl555 - Riotpolice
dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
thesunfan - James May
Svaz - funnygurl555
mellonxcollie - Xiv
James May - funnygurl555
funnygurl555 - pntballa18
Xiv - Charu
Charu - James May
Silvuh - funnygurl555
pntballa18 - Gradiant
pntballa18 - Gradiant
Riotpolice - Gradiant
Gradiant - James May
Xiv - James May
dAnceguy117 - Xiv
thesunfan - yo man im awesome
FoJar - pntballa18
dAnceguy117 - mellonxcollie
pntballa18 - FoJar
mellonxcollie - dAnceguy117
dAnceguy117 - FoJar
James May - Xiv
Netjet! - Svaz
pntballa18 - mellonxcollie
dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
mellonxcollie - pntballa18
yo man im awesome - James May
pntballa18 - James May
thesunfan - Silvuh
Silvuh - Netjet!

(1) Riotpolice - Gradiant, funnygurl555, dAnceguy117, dAnceguy117
(1) Xiv - yo man im awesome, mellonxcollie, dAnceguy117, James May
(0) thesunfan - Xiv
(0) Charu - thesunfan, Xiv
(0) dAnceguy117 - FoJar, mellonxcollie
(1) Netjet! - dAnceguy117, Silvuh
(1) Funnygurl555 - Svaz, James May, Silvuh
(1) Silvuh - thesunfan
(3) pntballa18 - FoJar, funnygurl555, FoJar, mellonxcollie
(0) mellonxcollie - pntballa18
(5) James May - thesunfan, Charu, Gradiant, Xiv, yo man im awesome, pntballa18
(1) Svaz - Netjet!
(1) Gradiant - James May, pntballa18, Riotpolice
(0) yo man im awesome - thesunfan
(0) FoJar - pntballa18, dAnceguy117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #222
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
@dance: Can't really tell if this vote is going to be good or bad at this point. I don't like the way james is playing his game, and it's really frustrating for me to see him not change his style. I only see two [**mostlikely**] outcomes that could come of this:

• If he is a wolf, good for us. James, your arguments were really shitty and they made you look like the wolf you are.

• If he is a human and this is a mislynch, that's very sad because we are wasting an excellent opportunity to lynch a wolf. I've read enough in the thread to see that this is how he plays every game. Come on James, you can be helpful to us still! Just change your posting habits man, that's all 'ya gotta do! Don't give excuses as to why you aren't switching or I'm thinking you'll probably be seen as a fine candidate to be lynched early in future games.

• [**If he is blue, then we're going to hear from him in about 3 hours.**]
With what am I suppose to argue with Riot? The fact that two people only use meta against me? This is what aggravates me so fucking much when people use meta because it prevents them from getting any insight that would get a wolf.

Anyhow, yeah. If anything, look into ymia and pnt because you guys are making a tremendous mistake lynching me...I am a vanilla town for crying out loud...

With that, pnt I know that between one of them is a wolf...

Old 11-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #223
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
It looks like James is being voted on just because people don't like how [he] plays. I get that it's Day 1 and everything, but we may be making a huge mistake if he's actually on the blue team.
If he's blue, then we are really terrible. But I don't think he is blue, no blue would act like that with an important role that could turn the tide of the entire game. Hence the third bullet in my list, and hence the reason why I really don't think he's blue.

I really really don't like the way you stated that "we may be making a huge mistake if he's actually on the blue team." If he's on the blue team, he'll give it to us in around 2 and a half hours. But the main reason why I absolutely do not like your statement is because you thought "He could be on the blue team and we are voting for a blue" Wouldn't it be a better chance that he was green instead of blue just by the way he is playing? Surely you can see this, I can't be this blind to the fact that a blue wouldn't be using his playstyle...

That drink don't mix with me, I'm going to switch my vote to you Ms. FunnyGirl.

Alright, I'll give my honest opinion: If we lynch James, I feel we are lynching on a 60%/40% ratio here. If we must lynch him, then do so.

But I want you to know what your decision means: This only brings us *closer* to the sandbaggers, remember the objective here is: "To rid ourselves of all the sandbaggers" We're only scratching the skin, we aren't getting to the core of this apple...
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #224
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
With what am I suppose to argue with Riot? The fact that two people only use meta against me? This is what aggravates me so fucking much when people use meta because it prevents them from getting any insight that would get a wolf.

Anyhow, yeah. If anything, look into ymia and pnt because you guys are making a tremendous mistake lynching me...I am a vanilla town for crying out loud...

With that, pnt I know that between one of them is a wolf...
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Plain and simple. If you're a vanilla townie, you're not doing a very good job in my opinion. Throwing around shit like I mentioned earlier so late in a phase (and more than likely for the rest of the game until you're once again brought up) is only cancerous to the humans. Even if you're green, this lynch can still help us I'd say. Not only does it start to give us a real basis to work with to find the wolves, it also prevents you from potentially ruining the humans' chances later. I only see you being corrosive to our chances with the way you act on a regular basis. Because one way or another, you're going to be brought to the spotlight again later in the game, and if you're red: you'll suddenly make an effort to force a lynch and end the game for green. If you're green: the same will likely occur, but you'll have the intention of killing a wolf as opposed to a green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #225
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
With what am I suppose to argue with Riot? The fact that two people only use meta against me?
This is the opposite of what's happened. You made some posts which were suspicious and made you seem like a wolf, and the only thing that was keeping me from voting for you based on those posts was that you apparently make similar posts in every game you play. So the meta arguments are actually in your favor, not against you.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #226
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Plain and simple. If you're a vanilla townie, you're not doing a very good job in my opinion. Throwing around shit like I mentioned earlier so late in a phase (and more than likely for the rest of the game until you're once again brought up) is only cancerous to the humans. Even if you're green, this lynch can still help us I'd say. Not only does it start to give us a real basis to work with to find the wolves, it also prevents you from potentially ruining the humans' chances later. I only see you being corrosive to our chances with the way you act on a regular basis. Because one way or another, you're going to be brought to the spotlight again later in the game, and if you're red: you'll suddenly make an effort to force a lynch and end the game for green. If you're green: the same will likely occur, but you'll have the intention of killing a wolf as opposed to a green.
Look who's talking. All you're just soon is manipulating the way I play just to get a lynch and that's just as bad.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #227
James May
FFR Player

*doing

Old 11-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #228
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
This is the opposite of what's happened. You made some posts which were suspicious and made you seem like a wolf, and the only thing that was keeping me from voting for you based on those posts was that you apparently make similar posts in every game you play. So the meta arguments are actually in your favor, not against you.
Then why the fuck are you voting for me? It does not make any sense if you see in the thread that is being pointed out that I do it every game (mentioned by ymia). And you can't all of a sudden claim that a few posts were suspicious to be wolfish. Look at Xiz & funnygurl or anyone else before making that bullshit argument.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #229
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Look who's talking. All you're just soon is manipulating the way I play just to get a lynch and that's just as bad.
How? I see your posts currently being and most likely potentially being more corrosive to the human team than beneficial. So yes, I'm pushing to lynch you, but I'm not manipulating what your saying. You were acting all happy go-lucky providing absolutely nothing but "This happens every game I'm a townie lel~~~~~~tilde~~" until I brought that to attention.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #230
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
How? I see your posts currently being and most likely potentially being more corrosive to the human team than beneficial. So yes, I'm pushing to lynch you, but I'm not manipulating what your saying. You were acting all happy go-lucky providing absolutely nothing but "This happens every game I'm a townie lel~~~~~~tilde~~" until I brought that to attention.
Welcome to the Internet ya dolt. If you knew that's how I play and I was town then why vote for me? And of course you were. It may not be intentional but your posts comes out like that.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #231
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post

But the main reason why I absolutely do not like your statement is because you thought "He could be on the blue team and we are voting for a blue" Wouldn't it be a better chance that he was green instead of blue just by the way he is playing? Surely you can see this, I can't be this blind to the fact that a blue wouldn't be using his playstyle...
You're right. Chances are, he probably isn't blue. Even without him stating that he was on the green team, there's a bigger chance that he's green and not blue, but I was just saying that if he was blue, then we'd be in trouble.

And if he were a blue, wouldn't it be more advantageous for him to behave the way he always does instead of changing all of a sudden? I get that his current playing style doesn't help him much anyway, but still.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #232
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Welcome to the Internet ya dolt.
That's the second time you've said that, and still I don't see how it applies.

Quote:
If you knew that's how I play and I was town then why vote for me?
Have you been reading I've been saying at all? I explicitly said that your posts show you forcing that "meta" of yours, and that you're doing that for your own personal gains, which is in no way beneficial to the humans. I hate using meta too, and I try to avoid it as much as I can. You were literally spewing meta game at me, and THAT'S what I used against you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #233
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

I'm really pissed about it but I won't have any time in the next month to play twg. I've pulled all nighters almost every day this week and it's stretching into December. So unfortunately this is my dropping out post. Yosh, if your replacements would want to take my spot it would be cool
Old 11-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #234
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Then why the fuck are you voting for me? It does not make any sense if you see in the thread that is being pointed out that I do it every game (mentioned by ymia). And you can't all of a sudden claim that a few posts were suspicious to be wolfish. Look at Xiz & funnygurl or anyone else before making that bullshit argument.
20 minutes ago you said it aggravates you when people use meta, now you want me to change my vote based on it? I'm voting for you because your posts (the ones around reply 80 or so) have been the biggest red flag to me in the thread so far. Also, obviously, for self preservation purposes since I now am only one vote behind you.

Speaking of which, 2 votes were placed on Vendetta and have been transferred to me. 2 votes have been placed on me as a reaction from the person I voted for. Does anyone have any suspicions they'd like me to answer for? There's gotta be some out there, or I wouldn't be on the chopping block.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #235
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

A little before 3 1/2 hours left everybody, by the way.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #236
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Welcome to the internet is a TB statement directed at me, since my sig used to read nothing more than "The Internet." Its nothing.

Can we stop riding the James May train to crazytown? There are other people playing this game. For instance,
how ya doing pntballa?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #237
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
That's the second time you've said that, and still I don't see how it applies.

Have you been reading I've been saying at all? I explicitly said that your posts show you forcing that "meta" of yours, and that you're doing that for your own personal gains, which is in no way beneficial to the humans. I hate using meta too, and I try to avoid it as much as I can. You were literally spewing meta game at me, and THAT'S what I used against you.
And I repeat, I was not forcing so I have no idea where you pulled that from. You have no reasoning against me Kevin. You truly don't and you're just stemming it from Charu and try to manipulate my play.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #238
pntballa18
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Welcome to the internet is a TB statement directed at me, since my sig used to read nothing more than "The Internet." Its nothing.

Can we stop riding the James May train to crazytown? There are other people playing this game. For instance,
how ya doing pntballa?
Doing just fine. I thought I was going to be around for the end of this phase, until ymia's post reminding us the phase ends at midnight. Looks like I wont have a chance to defend myself from the last minute lynch, unless I can swing an early break tonight.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #239
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Replacement pm sent, everyone welcome krauthammer in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #240
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
20 minutes ago you said it aggravates you when people use meta, now you want me to change my vote based on it? I'm voting for you because your posts (the ones around reply 80 or so) have been the biggest red flag to me in the thread so far. Also, obviously, for self preservation purposes since I now am only one vote behind you.

Speaking of which, 2 votes were placed on Vendetta and have been transferred to me. 2 votes have been placed on me as a reaction from the person I voted for. Does anyone have any suspicions they'd like me to answer for? There's gotta be some out there, or I wouldn't be on the chopping block.
What I meant was that people ONLY using meta to vote against someone

Closed Thread