Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Inb4 Noone cares.

Will only reply in 3 hours or so, I'm at work.

EDIT: I won't answer if it's retarded (paypal info for example), if it's my name (loooool sry) or if it's about someone else, I'm not giving out other peeps's private life.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-16-2012 at 04:18 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #2
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

AMA = Ask Me Anything

So with the NHL having a lockout, what do you watch in terms of hockey?
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:26 AM   #3
Hateandhatred

Default Re: Hateandhatred AMA (I don't know what that is but I got the concept.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
AMA = Ask Me Anything

So with the NHL having a lockout, what do you watch in terms of hockey?
A quickie, just for you =) maybe others if I have enough phone battery.

SM-Liiga if anything. Also mega hype for the international iihf tournament, as always.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
jductape
500+250+50-300-15+1000+rs
FFR Veteran

If you could eat tuna salad with anyone, dead or alive who would it be?

When you shower, do you use bar soap or liquid soap for your body?

If a decently close friend of yours died, (not best friend, but like top 10) and the funeral was at the other side of the country and you knew that flying over would make you bankrupt, would you attend their funeral?

Pretend you are an underground rapper and are in the middle of a rap battle. If you made your opponent cry and go through an emotional breakdown (ya know, cause you're that good) so bad that they loose their job, would you try to help them out, or not because it was just a rap battle?

What is your favorite type of font in microsoft word?

If you lived in a country where all the food was sustainably and locally grown in a very safe way where the farmers were happy and the food was incredibly healthy but you would never get to eat your top 5 favorite foods again, would you do it?

Did you know that non-white packing peanuts were edible?

What's the coolest thing that you've ever received a medal or trophy for?

If you could be a professional athlete in one sport which one would it be?

What is your favorite sex position (real or imaginary)?

What color are your sheets right now?

Where is the most embarrassing place that you've ever thrown up at?

Can you remember the last time that you pooped and did not need to wipe?

If you see a ridiculously hot girl (or guy haha I don't know your sexual preference) at a bar, but you are wearing a clown costume for some reason and you know you won't see this person for another 9 months (remember they could be dating by then) would you go and talk to them?

Do you enjoy a casual cigar?

Have you ever been walked in on while masturbating?

If you could eat only one type of fruit for the rest of your life what would it be?

Okay, I guess that's enough questions haha.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:50 AM   #5
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219

Do you find the Quebec metal scene lacks diversity ?

The last movie you saw ?
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
Hateandhatred

If you could eat tuna salad with anyone, dead or alive who would it be?
Hmmm either that Finnish friend of mine (Pupuinpupupupuista on FFR) or my other friend from Sherbrooke)

When you shower, do you use bar soap or liquid soap for your body?
Liquid soap.

If a decently close friend of yours died, (not best friend, but like top 10) and the funeral was at the other side of the country and you knew that flying over would make you bankrupt, would you attend their funeral?
Hell no. Not even if it was my family, I barely even go when it is in the same city.

Pretend you are an underground rapper and are in the middle of a rap battle. If you made your opponent cry and go through an emotional breakdown (ya know, cause you're that good) so bad that they loose their job, would you try to help them out, or not because it was just a rap battle?
Probably rofl, I would never take this shit seriously.

What is your favorite type of font in microsoft word?
Times New Roman, I'm not a fancy guy.

If you lived in a country where all the food was sustainably and locally grown in a very safe way where the farmers were happy and the food was incredibly healthy but you would never get to eat your top 5 favorite foods again, would you do it?
My top food are all healthy food, so I'd be really fine with it! =)

Did you know that non-white packing peanuts were edible?
Actually I did know, a friend of mine from Michigan who sold me my current guitar told me that.

What's the coolest thing that you've ever received a medal or trophy for?
Hot-dog eating contest, 14½ in 10 minutes.

If you could be a professional athlete in one sport which one would it be?
Endurance running, Ice hockey or something random like Badminton. However, if it was an actual professionnal sport, definitely freerunning. Also Gymnastics would be cool, but dunno in which discipline exactly.

What is your favorite sex position (real or imaginary)?
By a loooooooooooooong shot cunnilingus. Best with a really close friend on a random thought when no one gives a ****. I'm not much into the rest because I don't really like being either naked in front of someone or being touched by people.

What color are your sheets right now?
Err, I don't have a clue what that means. Bed sheets? White.

Where is the most embarrassing place that you've ever thrown up at?
Either at a family dinner, on the table, or while serving a customer at my store.

Can you remember the last time that you pooped and did not need to wipe?
I always wipe, and sometimes even wash after a poop. So probably back to when I was a baby.

If you see a ridiculously hot girl (or guy haha I don't know your sexual preference) at a bar, but you are wearing a clown costume for some reason and you know you won't see this person for another 9 months (remember they could be dating by then) would you go and talk to them?
No lol, I'm so nooooooot into that kind of stuff.

Do you enjoy a casual cigar?
Cigar or cigarette before singing Death Metal both helps and make it feel better.

Have you ever been walked in on while masturbating?
Nope.

If you could eat only one type of fruit for the rest of your life what would it be?
Either raspberries or tomatoes, but I'd go with raspberries.

Do you find the Quebec metal scene lacks diversity ?
It does, but not so much. There is a bit of everything, just TINY chunks of it. The only cool and big acts are barely metal (Anonymus, Voivod) or Technical Death Metal (Quo Vadis, Cryptopsy), but anyway if you look in the deep almost every sub genre is covered.

The last movie you saw ?
Lords of the Ring 2, in the Icelandair plane.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-16-2012 at 10:37 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Trogdor!!!!
Forever
FFR Veteran

Do you love me
Old 09-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
Do you love me
You're alright! =)
Old 09-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #9
Samwais
Mysterious. . . .
FFR Veteran

What sparked your seemingly boundless interst in Finland and all things finnish?

Have you ever drunk salmiac liquer(Salmari or salmiakkikossu in finnish :3)? If not, would you be interested in tasting it?
Samwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
Arbliterator
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

What was the biggest fail you've ever had in life?
Arbliterator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #11
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Would you ever consider meeting up with SlayerApocalypse666 or Hakulyte? I know you three live very close to each other and have probably never attempted to make out-of-internet contact.

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #12
Hateandhatred

What sparked your seemingly boundless interst in Finland and all things finnish?

I always had a positive opinion of what I knew of Finland as a kid, as my ice hockeys heroes are from there (Teemu Selänne is my favorite player ever, and Saku Koivu has been a role model when I was a kid =D). After that I knew it was a Nordic place, and the coldest it is the best I am with the country. In Saguenay I dealed with -50 Celcius temperatures 9 times over the course of a single winter (of course with the wind factor), and it was the most amazing winter ever. And then I got into metal, favorite band ever is early Children of Bodom (I was even supposed to go have a night at Bodominjärvi, but it was raining, so I stayed in Vantaa), so yeah, everything was positive in my mind about you guys.

Then I randomly decided to learn the language. Sadly it wasn't available on Rosetta Stone, so I picked up Swedish instead. I've became decent at reading Swedish, and Rosetta got me familiar with many Swedish things. Then I decided to make an account on Interpals to make Swedish speaking friends (and eventually Finnish ones) that were also French speakers, so we could do a language exchange, and this is where it started taking so much importance. The culture exchange we had and shit just left me daydreaming everyday, so much that I decided to ****ing leave Quebec and head for Nordic Europe, only to find out that everything exceeded my expectations regarding Finland! =)

Have you ever drunk salmiac liquer(Salmari or salmiakkikossu in finnish :3)? If not, would you be interested in tasting it?

I'M A HUGE FAN OF ALL THINGS SALMIAKKI (especially salmiakkisuklaa =3 Sakish from FFR can tell! xD) So of course I want!!! I didn't drink it though, I only drank alcohol twice in Finland, and both times it was Lapin Kulta.

What was the biggest fail you've ever had in life?
I have honestly no idea. So many fails in my life, but nothing major like hitting a house with my car and making the house crumble to dust, but everything just barely below that level, I have over 9000 ideas of possible "biggest ones". Use your imagination, I've probably done what you think of.

Would you ever consider meeting up with SlayerApocalypse666 or Hakulyte? I know you three live very close to each other and have probably never attempted to make out-of-internet contact.

Actually we did, many times. We've been constantly talking about it for a while (with Haku, haven't talked much to Slayer, in all honesty, also I'm not in Sherbrooke anymore, I'm in Quebec city). I was thinking of meeting with xXOpkillerXx no later than next weekend, so I'm sure I would meet up with Haku right after, he's on the way home rofl.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #13
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

who r u again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #14
moches
FFR Player

Where does the username come from?
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #15
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Razor00 View Post
who r u again?
I am Hateandhatred, FFR regular. Nice to meet you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
Where does the username come from?
Erhh Hatred is a nickname I got a million years ago. And at the time I had a really... ****ed up personnality, let's say. Some people who know me know I am into brutality and stuff, but back then it was way worse, like I litterally tried to kill some of my friends for kicks rofl I almost did choke one of them properly, but yeah. Didn't take too long to grow out of that awkwardness and become a kind person =D but I dunno, the name stayed, I had a few accounts called "Hatred" on the internet still, especially on various torrent hosting websites, and then, when I made a YouTube one (when I was still ****ed up), Hatred wasn't available so Hateandhatred came out of it. I still use Hateandhatred pretty much everywhere, but it doesn't define me at all anymore. =)

Or at least, not as much as it did.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:21 AM   #16
moches
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
....Hatred wasn't available so Hateandhatred came out of it. I still use Hateandhatred pretty much everywhere, but it doesn't define me at all anymore. =)

Or at least, not as much as it did.
Inspiring. I like it!
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:22 AM   #17
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

Oh cool, nice to meet you.

Now, would you rather know it all or have it all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:22 AM   #18
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

If you had to describe me in one word

what would you use
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:44 AM   #19
Hateandhatred

Oh cool, nice to meet you.

Now, would you rather know it all or have it all?

Know it all. By such a long shot lmfao. And anyway knowing is the key to having, but yeah. Knowing is better anyway.

If you had to describe me in one word

what would you use

Spontaneous =D
Old 09-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #20
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

If you had to describe me with only one file on FFR, which file would it be?
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote