Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Welcome to Team Indeed!

For those wondering, Team Indeed is a clan for competitive FFR players, led by Team Captains Dossar (DossarLX ODI), Fenril (One Winged Angel), qqwref (qqwref), and Rebound (i love you). Team Indeed will serve as a second community and home for players who take rhythm gaming more seriously.

In an attempt to revive clan rivalries, Team Indeed will also band together to compete in team tournaments against other clans on FFR. Members of the team will also have the ability to submit files for the Team Engine, and may progress through a ranking system to the eventual placement of Team Captain, depending on the number (and weight) of contributions to Team Indeed that the member makes.

The Team Indeed engine is located here: http://indeedengine.com/engine.php
The standalone link for the Team Indeed Engine is located here: http://www.indeedengine.com/indeed_engine.swf

Team Indeed Forums are up: http://indeedengine.heavenforum.org/

Players who wish to apply to Team Indeed may post a screenshot meeting the following requirements:
- Five or more screenshots of VC+ AAAs (replays also count, if you already achieved the score you don't have to get the score again)
- Not being a member of another team

Upon meeting these requirements, the player will subsequently be accepted and have the ability to participate in Team Indeed events and tournaments, yay~

This thread will be dedicated to discussing the many updates in store for Team Indeed, suggestions for areas of improvement, and for players to post their score applications.

Have fun, fellow arrowsmashers

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
Bumping to see if this is still a thing. I will not allow our tea to grow cold while Team Blaze stays hot.
Byron's been telling me that he's trying to get another forum up and going. What I don't understand right now is why the site is down, because he he paid for more time than this.

qqwref has also been making some changes behind the scenes. We're not dead.

Last edited by bmah; 12-4-2012 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Dossar will be taking over the OP and managing this team
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote