Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-5-2014, 06:05 AM   #81
ffr212
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Freedom of Speech in Chit Chat

Forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
Adding things like 'um' just looks silly, it's like you're trying to say 'hey I'm shy, look how shy I am, this conveys my shyness,' and it makes you look like you're simply attention-seeking rather than genuinely trying to become part of the community.
Old 02-5-2014, 06:09 AM   #82
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffr212 View Post

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
Best post 2014.
Old 02-5-2014, 06:16 AM   #83
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

Quote:

Thank you for this.
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass
Old 02-5-2014, 08:21 AM   #84
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:

asdf

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-5-2014, 08:23 AM   #85
Frederic54
FFR Veteran

Quote:

I love you
Old 02-5-2014, 08:23 AM   #86
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
asdf
aoeu

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-5-2014, 08:35 AM   #87
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

it's a copypasta guys
Old 02-5-2014, 08:37 AM   #88
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
it's a copypasta guys
you're a copypasta

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-5-2014, 08:42 AM   #89
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

But if he's copypasta... who's the realpasta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 02-5-2014, 08:50 AM   #90
gold stinger

There is no realpasta.

- Tosh 2014

Old 02-5-2014, 08:52 AM   #91
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

who was phone
Closed Thread