Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Post Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
can i keep my twg link account i think ive grown attached to it

also which one of you wolves is going to help me with my hw for keeping me up untl 2am
Is it more math homework? You were talking about a math proof the other day and I majored in Math and Stats~

I would've said something in the thread but I was too busy trying to kill everyone.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Old 11-4-2014, 12:56 AM   #122
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
ggwp will fight harder next twg
pls do

jk gg legit

Also calmed down now. I was going to actually quit or something after this game, but now I don't think I can. I had to make a crazy effort to play this game because I'm actually really busy IRL. Still am. School's rough...

It's games like these that keep me playing though, not the games that I've won or done well in.

Meh, cya later guys! Probs not next game though because I have rehearsals everyday next week and stuff oops. Need to sleep too, ugh. It's 2 AM for me too
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 11-4-2014, 12:59 AM   #123
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Ahahaha, did I actually complain about that in the thread? I was able to figure it out; it was simpler than I thought! I was just unaccustomed to dealing with norms, but the proof was simple enough.

I'm doing Physical Chemistry right now though. It's probably not anything hard for the time being, I'm just being lazy!!!

Thank you for the offer, however, you are one of the cool Wolves. B)
Old 11-4-2014, 12:59 AM   #124
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

funnygurl i will give you TWO cakes to play the next twg

EDIT okay maybe next next game

Last edited by Charles Claythorne; 11-4-2014 at 01:00 AM..
Old 11-4-2014, 01:38 AM   #125
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I will make a real post game post when I get home. I want to explain my self lynch.
Old 11-4-2014, 02:02 AM   #126
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

anon games are fun
Old 11-4-2014, 02:26 AM   #127
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

danceguy i can't believe you were dedede i had no clue!!

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-4-2014, 04:18 AM   #128
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
ggwp will fight harder next twg
How about learning the lesson that you can't ninja a wolf vote rush.
I mean its only been 120+ games and never successfully pulled off, why not try it at the end of a month long game.

If you had said "I just had the wrong read" then sure whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 11-4-2014, 05:18 AM   #129
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

k so first off overall comments of the game:

Charu is still my favorite player, and no still lynch xiz first because he can imitate charu and they can OH MY GOD LYNCH THEM BOTH. FUCK.
Jteh is gonna be fuckin' scarey, holy fuck

I like the ability to discuss who is who, and I think it should be at the host's discretion every game as an option, much like cardflips. However, I might want to add that maybe it should be added we aren't allowed to outright claim identity. I think that'd be a fun mechanic to tinker with in the future. I mean imagine someone imitating greggles and subtly claiming him, and just, hilarity could happen off that I'm sure.

Self lynch shit:

I ended up going on a hard tilt. I ended up hitting a spot on day 2 where no matter what I wrote for my posts it felt so fucking forced it hurt. (Which is why I was in the thread a long time, but I think I only posted once.) Then work IRL shit happened and it just put me in such a horrible mood for a week. Even after the self lynch I was just, not happy. It was a horrible week. I got accused of doing lots of things that are terminable, like bullying coworkers into handing over equipment they never return anyways... Lots of small stupid shit. I also had woken up late that day and didn't have time to do proper reading. Agitated me + skimming posts seeing a potential lynch was headed my way, I just hit the #YOLOFUCKYOU button.

I still feel I was dead that phase. Anyone who argues otherwise I feel is being pretty silly. It would have cost too much to keep me alive for the wolves at that point, so honestly they in that situation should have thrown me under the bus either way.

Not an excuse to play like shit, but there you have it. Sorry wolf buddies, next game will be better.

Edit: Forgot to add, I would honestly not object to a penalty on me as well for the self lynch. It was a pretty shit thing to do no matter the circumstance.

Last edited by XelNya; 11-4-2014 at 05:23 AM..
Old 11-4-2014, 07:07 AM   #130
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING SO FUCKING BAD

asdfdsdf
Old 11-4-2014, 07:15 AM   #131
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I got our godfather and myself killed rofl, gg no re. wish I had more to say about the game lol, the game was hectic and overlapped with my new job/move. fortunately next game it'll be way easier to stay involved.

GRATS TO CHARU AND JTEH GODDAMN
Old 11-4-2014, 08:09 AM   #132
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

I FUCKING TOLD YoU FUCKS VILLAGER WAS A WOLF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 11-4-2014, 09:11 AM   #133
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I guess I'll do some player review things or blurbs.

Probably just blurbs.

-----------------------------~~~~

bowser/choof - yeah I mean I get why your game was not as great as previous games but I feel like you were stating things before really giving considerations if what you were about to post was contradictory and or iffy. I mean I'm not complaining because you definitely helped boost my town status quite a bit with the amazing distancing we were doing before and after the fake claim.

captain falcon/red blast - sorry duder I think your lynch for the first day was just a case of bad timing. Didn't help that you started becoming super aggressive when people were piling on you. I think if anything, the lesson here should be if it's early game and people are piling on you, you best be looking at previous posts and making a case on anyone that you deem suspicious or making a case that no one has thought of yet.

charizard / popadop - Kind of used you a little, but then again as a wolf, needed to, heheh. Anyways I liked your play style. Your gameplay seems to always be very essay-like in quality, but in a good way. You never had a strong tone about you which I think is your strongest aspect of your character. When you're on someone, you never start threatening or doing anything that looks like you're egging the person on. You just ask very good questions that demand the person to think rather than sprouting defenses from nothing.

fox / gradiant - My home slice Fox bro. Your early game was pretty good and it was really unfortunate that you got checked the very first night. I think during Kirby was going after you, I think your defenses was pretty good but the way Kirby was trying to pin you was no way I believe a wolf would ever try to accuse someone. Unfortunately I had to bus you early game as well, but it was for a really good cause. Also, yeah, I suppose you kind of made some slips with pikachu and bowser but to be honest if you didn't get checked and then lynched people would not even think about that.

Greninja / V - I guess really nothing to say since he joined mega late game. His posts were kind of scary from a wolf's perspective but at the same time that oracle claim was I think not the best way to go. I think the downfall here was that Greninja was the first person to really grill on Link hardcore which caused my pocketed town player to suddenly be muddied up. I was not going to let that stop me though, so TAKE THAT V!!!

Ike / thesunfan - I was soooooooooooooo scared of you. Like I really was. You're one of the few players I feel that if I left you alive longer than I did you would blow the game up with your DM tactics that I've probably would not have seen before. That's why I killed you even if the town consensus was going to grill you the following day phase.

King DeDeDe / danceguy - Wait what!? YOU WERE DANCEGUY!? Damn bro, I did not even. However I think your late game was getting a little bit TOO scary for the wolves to keep around. Not that it mattered because you needed to die anyways since we were planning to keep pit around since we could use an argument about "THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE" strong and make more fake claims happen.

Kirby / Psychoangel - I thought you were Mashi for the longest time, but anyways the reason why we didn't kill you sooner was because we were desperately looking for a medic kill or rather any pr kill that would confirm our suspicions or not. Unfortunately that never happened, but we became a bit ballsy and YOLO'd the kill on you. I think as a confirmed cop you should've made more of a presence or lead the town more because no one can call you out. I know we all have busy schedules though so I guess I don't blame you that much but definitely should've had more of an impact when you were confirmed cop.

Link / Charles - You were actually the second person I was worried about early game because you were making big analytical posts constantly. However my paranoia faded from you as soon as I saw mid game that you were pretty comfortable with me being human. As such, I pocketed you hard like I did with Mega Man. I wanted to keep you as hard as possible until very late game.

Little Mac / Jteh - I owe you a beer hardcore. I know I said for a roleblocker you should be quiet for the first few phases but god damn after mid game you were going ham and I loved what I was seeing. Good game bro, very good game.

Mario / Toxophillis - I think if you posted a bit more the CFD would not have happened on you in my opinion. I mean yeah, you had me down as a wolf, but like I'm not quite sure if you could convince people of that... unless you started making a case about it which you didn't do.

Mega Man / Toxzic - Oh man... I feel kind of bad because I used you so hard. My pocketing of you was the best decision I have ever made in early game, lol. Yeah, you were very strong early game and were whipping wolves ass. However after Ike my prediction came true, you started to re-evaluate the game and luckily it just so happened your new view was the wrong view which I slurped up willingly and hungrily. Now I know you'll be wary of me from now on, damn it!

Meta Knight / runescapedude - Again with the neutral play. Like I think you could've turned the game around if you really wanted to but you decided sticking to the neutral path... again. I don't know man, I really think you should switch it up because keep this up with future games and it'll be super easy to lynch you no matter what because a neutral person going into late game is super duper bad.

Peach / YoshL - Despite him giving two shits, I loved how he posted in this game. One of my favorite posters which we sadly had to kill because YoshL was a role.

Pikachu / Xel - I really wanted you to keep doing that Pikachu thing for the entire duration but I agreed you needed to speak then and now when it mattered. Wasn't too happy about the suicide vote though, but hey, it is what it is.

Pit / Funnygurl - DON'T HATE ME PLEASE!!! Sorry for attacking you very hard at the end there. All of my malicious comments have no personal meanings whatsoever so I apologize heavily if any of my posts made you sad face. I promise I'm not like this in real life, TWG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosalina / Halogen - Yeah, your sporadic essay posts pretty much made you human for like everyone and we needed to do something about that. We initially thought you were the PR we were looking for but I guess not. I think, if anything, the biggest thing you could improve is be a bit more active but I know how busy you are so yeah.

Samus / Darkmanticore - Bro, you got your favorite character to roleplay as, that's fucking awesome. Also, don't hate me, but I kind of forgot why we went after you again. I think it was more or less around the same lines of why we killed Rosalina later.

Shulk / samurai - I'M REALLY FEELING IT (But really, should've posted more!)

Sonic / LeftyRighty - Made a grand total of like... what, 5 posts? Should've posted more.

Wii Fit Trainer / BackPack - I think your modkill actually helped the wolves to be honest, lol.

Yoshi / danceflash - You did immensely better this game, just want to let you know. I think your flaw was you were very indecisive of who you want to go after so you were constantly latching on to people's opinion more than your own.

Zelda / blind - lol sorry for being so hard on you, but damn I felt good when I got that lynch on you. No hard feelings, you were completely right about me and I'm absolutely scared what would've happened if Xiz gave you the gun. It probably was either going to be me or Mega Man which would've made a completely different end game.

And yeah, that's pretty much it, the remaining three I don't know if I should comment since two of you did get out fairly early in the game, but...

Marth / benguin - I really liked your martha stewart gimmick, it was just unfortunate that your downfall was that you became inactive after having such a strong human presence which I don't think anyone would say otherwise. Like for real, if you stayed in the game and started being active again wolves would've probably be in a hot spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 11-4-2014 at 09:25 AM..
Old 11-4-2014, 09:12 AM   #134
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Okay that came out longer than I thought it would.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-4-2014, 09:39 AM   #135
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

So I only have one game so far. If I don't get another game within the next few hours i'll just let yoshl host it without a voting thread

Old 11-4-2014, 09:44 AM   #136
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I mean I can host the c9++ if YoshL would like to play, lol

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-4-2014, 10:40 AM   #137
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

did i fuccen stutter mate

i'm hosting a c9++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-4-2014, 11:15 AM   #138
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Charu thanks for the advice <33
Also TSF read me to a fucking tee. like... daaaaaaaaaaamn. I think I had a self realization when he said that lol. I guess self confidence is a thing that I need to work on (in a lot of other games and stuff too hehehehe....)

Why are you here?
Old 11-4-2014, 11:27 AM   #139
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

And yoshl my guess came out before you claimed!! Haha im the victor~

Why are you here?
Old 11-4-2014, 11:45 AM   #140
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

I was gonna write up a big post but I think what I wanted to say has mostly been said. I'll touch on a few things.

@Jake, getting seered there isn't unlucky. Kayla had a read and she followed up on it. She played it well, that's not luck.

As for I guess advice for town. When it gets down to the wire its like I said in the thread, you have the luxury of not having to wolfhunt as hard. You just need to find a number of townies that is equal to the remaining kills town has left. Then you add yourself to the circle (since you know you're town) and you lynch outside of that. Town compromised when they shouldn't have, imo.

Also I'm gonna say for the last time that jteh played disgustingly well compared to his previous game. The improvement between the two games is insane and I don't think I've seen something quite like that in forum TWG before.
Closed Thread