Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-4-2015, 08:31 PM   #401
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Bracket Tourney! Hosted by Deadlyx39 and mrpreggers

ayy someone won against a d7 GOAT that wasn't a non-submission didn't see that coming > : D
Old 04-4-2015, 09:53 PM   #402
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Kinda happened last round
Old 04-4-2015, 10:09 PM   #403
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

got bored, tried like five more times, surprisingly first run was best run (lost a 1-0-0-1 to a trill double missflag because why the fuck not)

really not happy with this either, hopefully I get time to play tomorrow at some point but I'm Italian which means I'll be at my relatives' for at least 8 hours or something

and I didn't wanna be an asshole and just hold on to this SS after telling klitz I wasn't gonna play anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 04-4-2015 at 10:11 PM..
Old 04-4-2015, 11:02 PM   #404
Defluxit
FFR Player

I managed to play on my friend's computer and I got this score. Nice to still be in the tournament.

Last edited by Defluxit; 04-4-2015 at 11:04 PM..
Old 04-4-2015, 11:05 PM   #405
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

Cool Re: Bracket Tourney! Hosted by Deadlyx39 and mrpreggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Kinda happened last round
i take it back nice 1
Old 04-4-2015, 11:07 PM   #406
KLiTz
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
got bored, tried like five more times, surprisingly first run was best run (lost a 1-0-0-1 to a trill double missflag because why the fuck not)

really not happy with this either, hopefully I get time to play tomorrow at some point but I'm Italian which means I'll be at my relatives' for at least 8 hours or something

and I didn't wanna be an asshole and just hold on to this SS after telling klitz I wasn't gonna play anymore
ohhhh damn you
Old 04-5-2015, 01:27 AM   #407
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

round extended until monday merry christmas guys
Old 04-5-2015, 01:36 AM   #408
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpreggers View Post
round extended until monday merry christmas guys
Now now preggers, we have to be religiously tolerant here.
Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Old 04-5-2015, 01:39 AM   #409
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

Lists of holidays
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main article: Holiday
For a list of holidays by country, see List of holidays by country. For a list of multinational holidays by date, see List of multinational festivals and holidays.
This is a list of lists of holidays and observances by various categorization.

Contents [hide]
1 Consecutive holidays
2 Religious holidays
2.1 Paganism
2.2 Bahá'í holidays
2.3 Sikh holidays
2.4 Buddhist holidays
2.5 Celtic, Norse, and Neopagan holidays
2.6 Christian holidays
2.7 Hindu holidays
2.8 Jewish holidays
2.9 Muslim holidays
3 Western winter holidays in the Northern Hemisphere
4 National holidays by country
5 Secular holidays
5.1 Regional
6 Unofficial holidays
7 References
Consecutive holidays[edit]
Beginning in 2000, Spring Festival, and National Day are week-long holidays in the mainland territory of the People's Republic of China, known as Golden Weeks. International Labor Day was a similar holiday from 2000 until 2007.
In Colombia, in the holy week there are consecutive holidays Jueves Santo (Holy Thursday) and Viernes Santo (Holy Friday) with variable dates in March or April.
In The Netherlands, Remembrance of the Dead is celebrated on 4 May from 19:00 and Liberation Day on the 5th. This way Remembrance of the Dead and Liberation Day constitute one remembrance: for both Victims and Liberation.
In Ireland, St. Patrick's Day can occasionally occur in Holy Week, the week before Easter; in this case the three holidays (St. Patrick's Day, Good Friday, and Easter Monday) plus three days leave can result in a 10-day break. See Public holidays in the Republic of Ireland.
In Poland during holidays on 1 May and 3 May, when taking a few days of leave can result in 9-day-long holidays; this is called The Picnic (or Majówka).
In Japan, golden-week lasts roughly a full week. Then, in 2007, the law was amended so that if any 2 public holidays occur both on a weekday and are separated by a day, then that intermediate day shall also be a public holiday, thus creating a 3-day long public holiday.
In Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Canada, Ireland, Poland, Russia and the UK, a public holiday otherwise falling on a Sunday will result in observance of the public holiday on the next available weekday (generally Monday). This arrangement results in a long weekend
The U.S. Congress changed the observance of Memorial Day and Washington's Birthday from fixed dates to certain Mondays in 1968 (effective 1971). Several states had passed similar laws earlier.
Religious holidays[edit]
Further information: Category:Holy days
Paganism[edit]
Bahá'í holidays[edit]
Main article: Bahá'í calendar
Naw Ruz (Bahá'í New Year)
1st Day of Ridván
9th Day of Ridvan
12th Day of Ridvan
Declaration of the Báb
Ascension of Bahá'u'lláh
Martyrdom of the Báb
Birth of the Báb
Birth of Bahá'u'lláh
Sikh holidays[edit]
Vaisakhi: 13 April
Lohri: 13 January
Buddhist holidays[edit]
Vesak
Buddha's Birthday
Bon Festival
Blessed Rainy Day
Celtic, Norse, and Neopagan holidays[edit]
In the order of the Wheel of the Year:

Samhain (Celtic): 31 October – 1 November, Celtic New Year, first day of winter
Winter Nights (Norse): 29 October – 2 November, Norse New Year
Yule (Norse): 21–22 December, winter solstice, Celtic mid-winter
Imbolc (Celtic): 1–2 February, Celtic first day of spring
Ostara/Easter (Norse): 21–22 March, vernal equinox, Celtic mid-spring
Beltane (Celtic): 30 April – 1 May, Celtic first day of summer
Litha (Norse): 21–22 June, summer solstice, Celtic mid-summer
Lughnasadh (Celtic): 1–2 August, Celtic first day of autumn
Mabon/Harvest End (Norse): 21–22 September, autumnal equinox, Celtic mid-fall
See also: Swedish festivities
Christian holidays[edit]
See also: liturgical year
Advent
All Saints' Day
All Souls' Day
Ascension Thursday (Ascension of Jesus into Heaven)
Ash Wednesday (beginning of Lent)
Assumption of Mary (Assumption of the Virgin Mary)
Candlemas
Childermas
Christmas (Birth of Jesus)
Corpus Christi (Sacrifice of Jesus)
Divine Mercy Sunday
Easter (Resurrection of Jesus, end of Lent)
Easter Triduum
Holy Thursday (Celebration of The Last Supper)
Good Friday (Death of Jesus)
Holy Saturday
Easter Vigil
Easter Monday (Monday following Easter Sunday, not part of the Easter Triduum)
Epiphany
Feast of the Sacred Heart
Lent (40 days of penance before Easter)
Pentecost or Whitsun (Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the disciples of Jesus)
Shrove Tuesday or Mardi Gras (last day of Carnival, last day before Ash Wednesday)
Winter Lent
Watch Night
The Catholic patronal feast day or 'name day' are celebrated in each place's patron saint's day, according to the Calendar of saints. Valentine's Day ~ [1]

Hindu holidays[edit]
Akshaya Tritiya
Baisakhi
Raksha Bandhan
Mysore Dasara
Diwali
Diwali Amvasaya (Laxmi Puja)
Diwali (day 2)
Bhaubeej
Durga Puja
Ekadasi
Ganesh Chaturthi
Gokul Ashtami
Gudhi Padwa
Guru Purnima
Holi
Karthikai deepam
Krishna Janmaashtami
Mahashivratri
Mahalakshmi vrata
Bhogi
Makara Sankranti
Kanumu
Navratri
Onam
Pongal
Rama-Lilas
Ram Navami
Vaikunta Ekadasi
Vijayadashami
Ugadi
Jewish holidays[edit]
Main article: Jewish holiday
Hanukkah (also: Chanukah, the Festival of Lights)
Passover (Deliverance of Jews from slavery in Egypt)
Purim (Deliverance of Jews in Persia from Haman)
Rosh Hashanah (New Year)
Shavuot (Festival of Weeks; Harvest Festival)
Sukkot (The Feast of Tabernacles)
Tisha B'Av (Day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples)
Tu Bishvat (New year of the trees)
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
Simchat Torah (Completion of the Sefer Torah)
Shemini Atzeret (The beginning of the rainy season in Israel, sometimes confused as being the 8th day of Sukkot)
Shabbat (The day of rest, the seventh day of the week, and the holiest day of the week)
Muslim holidays[edit]
Ashurah tenth day of Muharram. Muharram is the first month of the lunar year.
Eid (feast): date determined by the lunar calendar and observation of the moon:
Eid ul-Fitr on the first day of Shawwaal. It marks the end of Ramadan, the fasting month. Part of honoring this occasion is "zakaat ul-fitr" (giving alms to the needy on the day of Eid ul-Fitr).
Eid ul-Adha on the tenth day of Thoo l-Hijjah, the twelfth and final month of the lunar year.
Mawlid Al Rasul – Celebration of Prophet Muhammad's birth
Nisfu Shaaban
Nuzul Al Qur'an – First revelation of Quran
Ramadan
Al-Isra' wa l-Mi'raj – Prophet Muhammad's ascension to heaven.
Youm Arafat – Eve of Eid ul-Adha
Western winter holidays in the Northern Hemisphere[edit]
Main article: Christmas and holiday season
See also: List of winter festivals and Chinese New Year
The following holidays are observed to some extent at the same time during the Southern hemisphere's summer, with the exception of Winter Solstice.

Thanksgiving – (fourth Thursday in November in United States) — Holiday generally observed as an expression of gratitude, traditionally to God, for the autumn harvest. It is traditionally celebrated with a meal shared among friends and family in which turkey is eaten. It is celebrated by many as a secular holiday, and in the USA marks the beginning of the "holiday season". In Canada, since the climate is colder, the harvest season begins (and ends) earlier and thus, Thanksgiving takes place on the second Monday in October.
Black Friday – (Day after Thanksgiving in United States) — Day after Thanksgiving. In the USA, it is generally viewed as the first day of the Christmas shopping season. Stores generally give sales and discounts to attract customers.
Winter Solstice, Yule – (Winter solstice, around 21–22 December in the northern hemisphere and 21–22 June in the southern hemisphere) — The celebrations on the winter solstice, the longest night and shortest day of the year, are traditionally marked with anything that symbolizes or encourages life. Decorations of evergreens, bright objects and lights; singing songs, giving gifts, feasting and romantic events are often included. For Neopagans this is the celebration of the death and rebirth of the sun and is one of the eight sabbats on the wheel of the year.
Hanukkah – (26 Kislev – 2/3 Tevet – almost always in December) — Jewish holiday celebrating the defeat of Seleucid forces who had tried to prevent Israel from practicing Judaism, and also celebrating the miracle of the Menorah lights burning for eight days with only enough olive oil for one day.
Christmas Eve – (24 December) — Day before Christmas. Observances usually include big feasts at night to celebrate the day to come. It is the supposed night that Santa Claus delivers presents to all the good children of the world.
Christmas Day – (25 December) — Christian holiday commemorating the traditional birth-date of Jesus. Observances include gift-giving, the decoration of trees and houses, and Santa Claus folktales.
Kwanzaa (USA) – (26 December – 1 January) — A modern American invention held from 26 December to 1 January honoring African-American heritage, primarily in the United States. It was invented in 1966 by black activist and marxist Ron Karenga.
St Stephen's Day or Second Day of Christmas (26 December) — Holiday observed in many European countries.
Boxing Day (26 December or 27 December) — Holiday observed in many Commonwealth countries on the first non-Sunday after Christmas.
New Year's Eve – (31 December) — Night before New Year's Day. Usually observed with celebrations and festivities in anticipation of the new year.
New Year's Day – (1 January) — Holiday observing the first day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
National holidays by country[edit]
List of holidays by country
Thanksgiving – A North American holiday observed as an expression of gratitude, often to God, and celebration of the harvest. It is traditionally celebrated with a meal shared among friends and family in which turkey and fall vegetables are eaten. In the United States, the holiday is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November, and celebrates a story of pilgrims breaking bread with Native Americans. In Canada, where the harvest is earlier, Thanksgiving takes place on the second Monday in October and is a celebration of nature, the harvest and the end of summer. In Canada the observance of Thanksgiving is more secular, but widely celebrated across the country.
Secular holidays[edit]
See also: International observance
Many other days are marked to celebrate events or people, around the world, but are not strictly holidays as time off work is rarely given.

International Women's Day (8 March, particularly in former Soviet bloc countries and mainland China)
International Men's Day (19 November in Canada, Australia, India, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, Singapore, South Africa and Malta)
Labour Day, Worker's Day or May Day (1 May in most countries. The United States and Canada both celebrate on the first Monday in September)
Mother's Day (date varies widely, e.g. second Sunday in May in parts of North America, 10 May in Mexico; in the UK it is on the fourth Sunday in Lent and has an Anglican origin)
Father's Day
International Day of Peace (21 September, decided by the fifty-fifth session of the General Assembly of the United Nations)

Regional[edit]
Other secular holidays not observed internationally:

Lee-Jackson-King Day (20 January) Combined holiday celebrated in the Commonwealth of Virginia from 1984 to 2000
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (third Monday in January in the United States)
Groundhog Day (2 February in United States and Canada)
Darwin Day (12 February). Commemorates the anniversary of the birth of Charles Darwin to highlight Darwin's contribution to science and to promote science in general.
Presidents Day (Third Monday in February in United States; US federal holiday). Honors the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
Confederate Memorial Day Celebrated by the original Confederate States at various times during the year; still celebrated on the fourth Monday in April in Alabama
Patriot's Day (third Monday in April in Massachusetts and Maine, United States)
Earth Day (22 April) Celebrated in many countries as a day to cherish nature.
Queen's Day (30 April in the Netherlands)
Labour Day (Many European and South American countries celebrate Labour Day on 1 May)
Constitution Day (3 May) is one of the two most important national holidays in Poland (other being National Independence Day on 11 November). It commemorates proclamation of Constitution of 3 May (the first modern constitution in Europe) by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth in 1791.
Youth Day (4 May in the People's Republic of China, in commemoration Beijing students who protested against Western imperialism on this day)
Victoria Day (Monday on or before 24 May in Canada, also in some parts of Scotland)
Flag Day (14 June in the United States, 2 May in Poland)
Juneteenth (19 June) Official holiday in 14 states that commemorates the abolition of slavery in Texas (unofficial in 5 other US states)
Canada Day (1 July) in Canada, celebration of the date of the Confederation of Canada. Formerly known as Dominion Day, as this was the day on which Canada became a self-governing Dominion within the British Empire.
Independence day or National day (4 July in the United States and other dates in many nations; it is the most important holiday in various countries around the globe.)
Pioneer Day (24 July in Utah, United States)
Army Day (1 August in the mainland territory of the People's Republic of China)
Labor Day (first Monday in September in the United States (federal holiday), and Canada, where it is known as Labour Day)
Grandparents Day (Sunday after September Labor Day – proclaimed in the United States by Jimmy Carter in 1978)
Columbus Day (Celebrated by the U.S. on the second Monday in October.)
Nanomonestotse (Starts the third Monday in October) Celebration of peace, observed within some Native American families.
Guy Fawkes Night Day (5 November) In memory of the failed Gunpowder Plot by Guy Fawkes Celebrated in Great Britain and other countries of the commonwealth
Melbourne Cup Day (held on the first Tuesday of November – the day of the Melbourne Cup in the Melbourne metropolitan area)
Saint Nicholas Day (5 December in the Netherlands, 6 December in Belgium)
Boxing Day (26 December in the Commonwealth of Nations)
Unofficial holidays[edit]
See also: Category:Unofficial observances
These are holidays that are not traditionally marked on calendars. These holidays are celebrated by various groups and individuals. Some are designed to promote a cause, others recognize historical events not recognized officially, and others are "funny" holidays, generally intended as humorous distractions and excuses to share laughs among friends.

Friday the 13th
April Fools' Day (1 April)
Bloomsday (16 June based on James Joyce's novel Ulysses)
Black Friday (The day after Thanksgiving, or any Friday the 13th)
Buy Nothing Day (The Day after Thanksgiving)
Christmas Eve (24 December)
Comfortable Clothing Day (10 April)
Festivus (23 December)
First Contact Day (5 April) (The day Vulcans establish first contact with humanity)
Friendship Day (first Sunday in August)
Galentine's Day (13 February) (From the TV show Parks and Recreation)
GIS Day (The Wednesday during Geography Awareness Week in November)
International Cannabis Day/Four Twenty (20 April) (counterculture holiday for promotion of marijuana)
International Dadaism Month (4 February, 1 April, 28 March, 15 July, 2 August, 7 August, 16 August, 26 August, 18 September, 22 September, 1 October, 17 October, 26 October)
International Postcard Week (First full week of October)
International Talk Like a Pirate Day (19 September)
Ninja day (5 December)
Marathon Monday (3rd Monday in April, a sidenote to Patriot's Day)
Mischief Night (30 October)
Mole Day (23 October)
Monkey Day (14 December)
National Cancer Survivors Day (first Sunday in June)
National Gorilla Suit Day (31 January)
National Heritage Breeds Day (Saturday of third full week in May)
National Hug Day (21 January)
No Pants Day (first Friday of May)
Olympic Day (23 June)
Pi Day (14 March) or Pi Approximation Day (22 July)
Robert Burns Day/Burns Night (25 January)
Super Bowl Sunday (Day of the National Football League championship)
S.A.D. – (Singles Awareness Day) (14 February)
Star Wars Day (4 May)
Sweetest Day (3rd Saturday in October)
Tax Freedom Day
Towel Day (25 May) (a tribute to the late Douglas Adams)
World Party Day, (3 April) (opposite of World War)
Opposite Day (25 January) (day where you do everything opposite)
Naked Day (7 June) (when you stay naked all day)
References[edit]
Jump up ^ {{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine%27s_Day}}
Categories: HolidaysHoliday lists
Navigation menu
Create accountLog inArticleTalkReadEditView history

Main page
Contents
Featured content
Current events
Random article
Donate to Wikipedia
Wikipedia store
Interaction
Help
About Wikipedia
Community portal
Recent changes
Contact page
Tools
What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Permanent link
Page information
Wikidata item
Cite this page
Print/export
Create a book
Download as PDF
Printable version
Languages
Deutsch
Magyar
Norsk bokmål
ไทย
Edit links
This page was last modified on 30 March 2015, at 06:27.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.
Privacy policyAbout WikipediaDisclaimersContact WikipediaDevelopersMobile viewWikimedia Foundation Powered by MediaWiki
Old 04-5-2015, 09:17 AM   #410
KLiTz
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wooo! Extension!
Old 04-5-2015, 09:35 AM   #411
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Pregs please stop PM'ing me about tournament related topics because I had dropped out thanks

Old 04-5-2015, 11:18 AM   #412
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

i'm too lazy to remove you and dell from the roster lol i'll remember eventually (snooze)
Old 04-5-2015, 12:21 PM   #413
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

happy easter to you too pregs
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 04-5-2015, 03:19 PM   #414
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

thanks a bunch bub
Old 04-5-2015, 06:41 PM   #415
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Still no sight of FFR Pro.... phew!

Old 04-5-2015, 10:07 PM   #416
PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7

slightly better. still think im gonna get out this round.

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal
Old 04-5-2015, 11:35 PM   #417
Guest15937
One-handed elite
FFR Veteran

one play lol whatever
Old 04-6-2015, 12:39 PM   #418
PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7

*waits patiently for mahou last minute sweep*

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal
Old 04-6-2015, 01:04 PM   #419
KLiTz
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'm just gonna leave this here and walk away from the computer until next round. So disappointed in myself. Nerves got me and I ruined my first 50+ AAA with a stupid booflag.
Old 04-6-2015, 01:16 PM   #420
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

OI

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-6-2015 at 01:17 PM..
Closed Thread