Old 07-18-2015, 11:37 AM   #141
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I cannot say I have a clear target I want to prod for information/reactions, or even a clear target that I would like to see lynched. I'm mainly voting to ping out players and none of my votes should be considered serious until EoD or I exhibit a trait that shows I am being serious in my vote.
What traits are those
or is that a secret

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:38 AM   #142
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
wow yoshl that's a very unfortunte stolen ltter.

btw guys i have a lot of laundry to do today so i'll probably be gone in a few for a few hours.

i'll just post questions for kiba for if he returns while i'm gone
1) what's your experience w/ the game
2) how do you feel the games progressed
3) how do you feel about zenith's vote on you
please remove the first and third questions and answer them yourself

haven't seen relevant posting from you until this one that is deflecting you not coming up with much if at all onto another player

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:39 AM   #143
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
What traits are those
or is that a secret
Pure tone; where you can read into the player and make the judgement call of the post being 1) artificial or 2) pure.

Also as a player in my own meta my votes are 9/10 never serious until EoD because voting is a good tool for forming data points.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:43 AM   #144
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Pure tone; where you can read into the player and make the judgement call of the post being 1) artificial or 2) pure.

Also as a player in my own meta my votes are 9/10 never serious until EoD because voting is a good tool for forming data points.
This is true, votes generate a lot of interesting reactions which we can get a lot out of. dfr please address Zenith's questions because I'm curious too. (also I will often switch between Ray/Zenith so don't get confused)

Old 07-18-2015, 11:48 AM   #145
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
DFR I haven't been able to read you at all so far, mind coming up with a few relevant posts to what has happened thus far?
Have I not had relevant posts? Oops. Well, I think your tone read on TSF is interesting. Though I know he plays completely different in jTWGs (a lot more light-hearted, a lot more wanting fun), I guess it should be something to look at later. The bandwagon on you tells absolutely nothing. You've done a good job pinging out people tryin to get them to talk, and that just reads to my town lean on you. I see you agree w/ me on storn posting a lot more naturally so far.

I don't really see much to make a bunch of relevant posts off of. So far I have two town reads and I think that's pretty damn good for 13 hours into D0.

That questions page wasn't even a deflection post lmao, at the time of me posting that there was nothing to deflect. Also I just wanted to get that out there in case he does come back when I'm gone, but I'm not there to ask him questions myself.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:49 AM   #146
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

If Plopadop was in this game he'd be telling me right now that I'm going into confirmation bias when dealing with Sunfan

and this is because I'm reading too far into his string of shitposts that still seems arbitrarily done and not just meant to be read as shitposts @_@

Old 07-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #147
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Have I not had relevant posts? Oops. Well, I think your tone read on TSF is interesting. Though I know he plays completely different in jTWGs (a lot more light-hearted, a lot more wanting fun), I guess it should be something to look at later. The bandwagon on you tells absolutely nothing. You've done a good job pinging out people tryin to get them to talk, and that just reads to my town lean on you. I see you agree w/ me on storn posting a lot more naturally so far.

I don't really see much to make a bunch of relevant posts off of. So far I have two town reads and I think that's pretty damn good for 13 hours into D0.

That questions page wasn't even a deflection post lmao, at the time of me posting that there was nothing to deflect. Also I just wanted to get that out there in case he does come back when I'm gone, but I'm not there to ask him questions myself.
DFR isn't lock clear; but definitely should not be lynched today.

So I guess I was wrong about tonight being EoD; in fact it would be tomorrow right? (I didn't see the "Day 0 ends X time" post so I'm at fault there).

Something to note -- I have not theorycrafted setup (because it's a straight setup and nothing is "random") but I have taken note about the roles and how those players should act which led me to believing Aragaki might possibly have ran into his first wolf game but still nothing is impacting a severe wolf read yet and probably won't happen until either later today or tomorrow.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #148
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Oh right, forgot to answer question #2 for ya.

I feel the game has progressed, rather speedily which is nice. Like I mentioned before I already have 2 town leans that I can feel ok on for D0. We're stopped shitposting very early and we're now starting to progress to where the game really starts.

Why are you here?
Old 07-18-2015, 11:56 AM   #149
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

zenih

idk... soething jst fels... off...

i'm oing to tae ome ime and thik on this... but smething is tellig me zenih is a olf, thn agai, i hve een copletly sit wih my reds as o lae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 11:56 AM   #150
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

DFR
Xel

The rest of the players I've been keeping tabs on, but we need to get the PoVs from Storn, Sunfan, and Kiba I believe.

Kayla will sink in the time when she can, which actually might be alignment indicative due to her usual tactics as a town.

Aragaki has made his attempt thus far in providing his information which is better than nothing and reading the posts he's made doesn't conclude a wolf vibe from him.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #151
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
DFR isn't lock clear; but definitely should not be lynched today.

So I guess I was wrong about tonight being EoD; in fact it would be tomorrow right? (I didn't see the "Day 0 ends X time" post so I'm at fault there).

Something to note -- I have not theorycrafted setup (because it's a straight setup and nothing is "random") but I have taken note about the roles and how those players should act which led me to believing Aragaki might possibly have ran into his first wolf game but still nothing is impacting a severe wolf read yet and probably won't happen until either later today or tomorrow.
Yes, EoD is tomorrow at 10 PM server time.

Also I think the setup is random but we might not be thinking of the same types of random; there are 6 different possible setups to choose from. Do you still think I'm potentially a wolf or does the past tense mean your wolf lean has shifted to someone else?

Old 07-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #152
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
zenih

idk... soething jst fels... off...

i'm oing to tae ome ime and thik on this... but smething is tellig me zenih is a olf, thn agai, i hve een copletly sit wih my reds as o lae.
Storn you have played enough games where you should KNOW that voting + making a read based off of "idk something feels off without logic" is completely and entirely skewed and not a true read.

You sire, have fallen straight into potential wolf territory because a town-aligned player would ALWAYS give some form of factual evidence or reactionary tells to support any lynch or suspected thought process; which you are doing the complete opposite of at the moment.

You also performed the same in the Mystery Game where I did the work and you coasted, so partly meta is being used but IS NOT the contributing factor in this read.

Old 07-18-2015, 12:01 PM   #153
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Yes, EoD is tomorrow at 10 PM server time.

Also I think the setup is random but we might not be thinking of the same types of random; there are 6 different possible setups to choose from. Do you still think I'm potentially a wolf or does the past tense mean your wolf lean has shifted to someone else?
It was a back thought of you rolling into a first wolf game by staying under the radar for a bit (though it is early so you technically cannot be UTR as of now; especially now that you are posting and know what is going on), so it is past tense in saying the read shifted into null/town lean for now.

Setup is random between the 6; although I believe having a role out is 1) entirely detrimental today and nobody has even fakeclaimed yet so PR(s) know how to handle themselves and 2) still not indicating what setup it is.

Killing a wolf won't determine setup either as the wolf roles are constant with each setup (One being a Wolf-Aligned Cop, Other being Vanilla).

Old 07-18-2015, 12:01 PM   #154
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

as i said. something feels off. im going to take some to to think on it and decide my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #155
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Or you could show how you feel he's "off"

Why are you here?
Old 07-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #156
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
as i said. something feels off. im going to take some to to think on it and decide my feelings.
No, storn, you HAVE to take the time to provide why you feel such, because right now you have a falsified vote that probably won't lead anywhere besides pushing me into two votes against which I'm still okay with--as you saw I selfed with two votes so I'm very confident--and the read itself is entirely false.

This would leave me to believe you are a strong candidate for a wolf, because you have now outed a suspicion with no information warranting it, voted for your suspicion, and now admitted to having to take time to process why you are voting for me when you should already have that logical explanation ready as being town-aligned outing a suspicion.

Old 07-18-2015, 12:07 PM   #157
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

letter snatchers stole the end date out of the OP, should be fixed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:07 PM   #158
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

If you truly think I am a wolf please provide precise examples and definitions of why I can be considered a wolf due to what I have contributed thus far.

I'm not going to use the "I would do this if I was a wolf" or "As a wolf, why would I do this" defense because I'm still ultimately confident you have no traction on your reads thus far and are basing it off a very skeptical whim.

Old 07-18-2015, 12:07 PM   #159
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

DFR
Xel
Why do you think Xel shouldn't be lynched? I don't have a lean on him either way but so far I haven't seen anything out of him except the usual anime gifs, a few shitvotes, and faces being relocated into sharp objects.

Old 07-18-2015, 12:09 PM   #160
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

laundry time, i'll be back tonight guys

Why are you here?