FFR Veteran

Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Varleyisdance
============
"Im assuming that the prime minister of England has put us here"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:52 AM   #222
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

pmonibuv1
================
too busy examining door 1 to notice the subtle hints
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #223
ddrxero64
FFR Player

"We now lost who_cares973 to door 36. We can't afford to lose anyone else. Let's search this room up and down and do whatever we can. The clock has writing, and the tile we woke up on had writing. The only other significant places are door number 1 and the shack.

Examines door 1 alongside pmonibuv1
Old 01-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #224
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
If he's standing on one side and it's too dark to see through to the other side, what's preventing me from going in from the other side? Probably isn't that hard to sneak into an unoccupied mysteriously dark shack.

EDIT (sorry for late edit): So anyway..

I distract Archie so someone else can search his shack. I ask Archie:

"So do you have any idea what that big clock has anything to do with?"
Meanwhile, I'm subtly gesturing to Varley or pmon to search his shack.
Archie - "You really think i'm stupid, don't you." He brandishes his lead pipe threateningly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================
too busy examining door 1 to notice the subtle hints
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
"We now lost who_cares973 to door 36. We can't afford to lose anyone else. Let's search this room up and down and do whatever we can. The clock has writing, and the tile we woke up on had writing. The only other significant places are door number 1 and the shack.

Examines door 1 alongside pmonibuv1
Archie - "And to that, why are those the only significant places? I'm pretty sure that many other places can have stuff. If theres stuff hidden in certain places, why not anywhere else?"

Alright guys, back at home. Question time. I'll hopefully be fully up to responses now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #225
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

fail

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:25 PM   #226
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
examines the northeastern floor corner
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #227
bob bob
This Is How We Do It~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bob bob Send a message via MSN to bob bob Send a message via Skype™ to bob bob

bob bob
================
examines door 36
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5

Old 01-31-2011, 02:38 PM   #228
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
examines door 75

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 02:41 PM   #229
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================
examines door 75
Archie, still watching all of you, starts talking again.

"Do you really think that doing that kind of stuff will get you anywhere? Seeing as how that one guy went and took a look at the corner, I'm assuming you know all the clues that me, bud, and em know. Although, I really don't know about Emma. She's strange, that one."

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #230
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
turns to interrogate Archie

"So Archie, how long have you been here? Where did you get that lead pipe from if this room repairs itself? If you have been here longer than both Emma and Bud, how come you havent been able to escape? Have you seen any of the previous people escape? Do you remember which doors have been pulled?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #231
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================

"well im pretty confident with my guess. because 'He contains death'. why would a person 'contain' death? that sentence doesnt seem right. the only kind of death we have seen is incineration. each door would 'contain' incinerations, contain death."
phantom
==============
wakes up from loooonnnggggg sleep

"'Contain' could be as in that he can "manipulate" death or just simply doesn't affect it/him or mmm that this door will not incinerate us while the others hold or 'contain' death. So it might be that door 75 could be the one that actually doesn't incinerate us... I just woke up so I don't know if this makes sense to any of you."

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 01-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #232
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

T-Force
========
Examines northwestern-corner
Old 01-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #233
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================
turns to interrogate Archie

"So Archie, how long have you been here? Where did you get that lead pipe from if this room repairs itself? If you have been here longer than both Emma and Bud, how come you havent been able to escape? Have you seen any of the previous people escape? Do you remember which doors have been pulled?"
"Too many cycles. It feels like years since I first came here. And this? This was here when I got here. After a while, I decided to build somewhere where I could just.. be. Noone, and I repeat, No One has ever escaped here since I've been here.

As for the doors pulled... I'm pretty sure that pretty much every single door has been opened once. Noone has escaped."

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #234
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
"Too many cycles. It feels like years since I first came here. And this? This was here when I got here. After a while, I decided to build somewhere where I could just.. be. Noone, and I repeat, No One has ever escaped here since I've been here.

As for the doors pulled... I'm pretty sure that pretty much every single door has been opened once. Noone has escaped."
phantom
=========
"Has someone entered your house? Just curious..."

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 01-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #235
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================

"Archie, whats in the shack?"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #236
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
phantom
=========
"Has someone entered your house? Just curious..."
"Go on inside. I'm still slightly angry that you continually attempt to enter without permission though.

I've got a bunch of blankets, a shovel, length of rope, hammer, saw, and some weird dark sheet I picked up. All of those were in the room, behind the walls. Can't imagine what you would use them for though."

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #237
bob bob
This Is How We Do It~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bob bob Send a message via MSN to bob bob Send a message via Skype™ to bob bob

bob bob
==========
examines dark sheet
5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5

Old 01-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #238
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
gathers around bobbob to examine dark sheet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #239
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

T-Force
========
Joins bob^2 and pmon in examining the dark sheet after realizing the corner is just a corner.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #240
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
takes the dark sheet, puts it to my face, and examines the lights.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread