Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

@yoshl

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 PM   #2142
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

aye i did. you can go look at previous games to confirm, it's really up to you. i'm just kinda disenchanted with twg because of the prevalance of people who don't understand how to think.

regardless, i don't really get lito's read on me and why he has me as scum because it's been mixed into a bunch of tower posts and never really consolidated

mellon's is clearly a soft push without much behind it, and putting out more than "bad vibes" would be beneficial so that conversation can actually be generated, rather than just commenting on a less quantity of posts than in the far past. she seems to be sheeping off of litodude's reads, or at the very least, they seem super similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 PM   #2143
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
@anyone stupid question (someone tell me it's stupid): would lito ask us what a tracker does, knowing his team has picked it if he's a wolf, just by virtue of not having the setup link and rolling with whatever his team decides?

yeah i'm actually considering potential dumbtell
don't really know him well enough
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-14-2017, 11:20 PM   #2144
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
also do shado/freezin as wolves suddenly think i've recovered and gotten better merely by showing up for eod, knowing they would be sealing off a mislynch when really any wagon could gain traction like lightknight's did?

like i can see spicy oddball reads being a shado thing but gradiant did some towny things besides, which mean i've been looking favorably on his slot anyway
what did gradiant do that was so town that you're still taking it into account?

I mean I don;t think he was wolfy by any means but that's something more than one person has said that I don't quite get
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-14-2017, 11:21 PM   #2145
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
aye i did. you can go look at previous games to confirm, it's really up to you. i'm just kinda disenchanted with twg because of the prevalance of people who don't understand how to think.

regardless, i don't really get lito's read on me and why he has me as scum because it's been mixed into a bunch of tower posts and never really consolidated
"yea $player is quite noramlly indicative of his alignment nature whenever he's posting due to sheer amount of frustration and mechanically play he does that's probably something towny/wolfy/hardtotell"

"yea lito is quite noramlly indicative of his alignment nature whenever he's posting due to sheer amount of frustration and mechanically play he does that's probably something towny/wolfy/hardtotell"

damn if only i could do that and clear myself everytime

/s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
I don't view people's past performance in games as indicative nature of their current performance because I treat and view each game as a new and specific circumstance, and take face value accounts for their posts because $player could be lying

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #2146
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
can you elaborate? or did you just read my latest post and then forget about every single other post that i've made in this game

i've been waiting to comment on my own activity because - take a look at the previous games i'm in. it sucks, but i'm not a 100% active poster anymore, and this is pretty much par for the course now for me. if you believe that my activity levels are indicative of my alignment, and have played in games with me recently, then i really find problems with that, because it's super easy to abuse the "oh yoshl is normally so active", without actually putting in any work into a true read on me that goes past that. again, since if you actually decide to look into it, you'll see that it's not alignment specific for me.

icbf to look back at the people who are like, super soft pushing me at the moment for being "inactive" while not actually commenting on my play.

icbf to look back to respond too much either, since because anything that's been said about me has been almost 90% about me not being active, and nothing else.

and i've had my bursts of activity where i'm fine with talking.

i know lito has me in scum, a ton of people have me null, mellon has me scummy as well. idk anyone else atm, but there's probably a bunch.
I actually never mentioned your activity level anywhere... so this is interesting of you to bring up. Seems like you might be feeling self conscious about your activity level. Of all people I should know that activity does not necessarily mean anything

What I meant by "not putting thought into the game" had more to do with your posts themselves, not the frequency of your posting.

Things like this:
Quote:
every time i want to make a post, hakulyte makes a post that makes me wholly regret signing up for this game tbh

i've been keeping up generally w/ thread as i can.

don't have much to comment on, reads haven't really advanced much? mostly because hakulyte has been kinda the main point of my focus unfortunately, and he's made damn sure to be as stupid as possible. Like, I honestly feel like my enjoyment and actual productivity are instantly quelled as soon as haku makes a post because it makes me feel disgusting knowing that he thinks he's actually being a good part of the game and i get sidetracked as fuck. indheart would have been the other person that i would have liked to actually progress w/ interactions in thread w/ but he's not even here
says a whole lot of nothing an required no thought

Quote:
i still don't have much on roundbox.

I'd probably have to go re-read his towerposts to see what thought he was putting into the game. he was in my town pile D0 simply because of effortposting. i think however, like anyone else who doesn't post for extended periods of time, the general read slides slowly towards being scummy. He's around null atm, where I wouldn't mind lynching him, but I don't want to actively advocate a roundbox lynch, at least potentially not until reread
just two quick examples. Funny though how you automatically assumed I meant your activity and got super defensive about that immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #2147
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
tower posts
what is this

i googled it (tower posts mafia) and i get donald trump links

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #2148
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
mellon's is clearly a soft push without much behind it, and putting out more than "bad vibes" would be beneficial so that conversation can actually be generated, rather than just commenting on a less quantity of posts than in the far past. she seems to be sheeping off of litodude's reads, or at the very least, they seem super similar
didn't give me a chance to respond or expand at all yet it's "clearly a soft push without much behind it"?

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 PM   #2149
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
the most important thing though

haku's post is premeditated. it was posted at 12:01.

It seriously sounds like he knew that lightnight was going to be killed in the night? Like, him claiming on d0 is still questionable that he would survive because of a potential jailkeeper. I'm sensing some serious "has more information than he should" right here.
so this is a point

except fmpov it's okay to not consider lightknight regardless of whether or not he dies, for the first post of the day. he has a PR claim and it's resolvable and pretty much expected to resolve. plus i doubt scum let a full jailkeeper into this setup anyway because of the potential to mess with kills, which are the only power goons have, instead of, say, having a check that may/may not be believed

i'm pretty sure assuming the claimed PR dies is the level 1 play there if you're prewriting a post

if lightknight survives, he claims his peek, game continues, but that's a different universe

also the PR talk on this page was Not Great in general
Old 03-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #2150
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

ok i actually misread and mellon yeah you literally say nothing about my activity so lol me

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #2151
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
if lightknight survives, he claims his peek, game continues, but that's a different universe

also the PR talk on this page was Not Great in general
lol no

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:30 PM   #2152
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

also the quote you quoted about "whole lot of nothing with no thought" is still you picking a single instance and completely disregarding the entirety of my post history

@lito, that's fine about not using player's previous games as any indication of play in the current game, at the same time, in that thing that mellon's post is my explanation - take it or leave it essentially.

also indheart, if lightnight was jailkept, he wouldn't have gotten a peak and would have effectively functioned as a semi-confirmed town, bar the fact that (at the time) he could have still been a wolf fakeclaiming

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #2153
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
plus i doubt scum let a full jailkeeper into this setup anyway because of the potential to mess with kills, which are the only power goons have, instead of, say, having a check that may/may not be believed
i want to let you know right now that your theoretical assessment openly is literally THE SAME THING i did at the start of the game because it was the best course of action for humans to win the game (i.e. find out the most weak PRs that could occur)

this is seirously the 3rd time i want to mention this, and even stated that 'i think JK/tracker/cop are the PRs because no inno flip'

i have no idea why you're reverting back to that right now in this post and in your previous post, and apart from that ,everything else you mentioned has literally already been discussed already roflmao

i don't see how any of this information is non-malicious and trying to cause defamation. what you are literally doing is posing more disenfranchising hypotheticas and trump levels of scum

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #2154
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
also the quote you quoted about "whole lot of nothing with no thought" is still you picking a single instance and completely disregarding the entirety of my post history
not really, I just used two examples that were both within the first few posts when I ISOd you. I'm taking your post history into account, those are just the examples I used

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:37 PM   #2155
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

I guess? but saying that i have put in no thought or even little thought into my reads is pretty false, and at best is a decent over exaggeration. I'm not denying that WIM is very low for me, however implying that i'm being lazy when i'm actually making posts is pretty insulting. save it for haku

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #2156
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i guess, most of the early phase was mostly railing into haku, but if you're claiming that i'm not putting thought into the analysis, then do you think that it's out of being lazy, or because of scummy? or both? both options are not inherently correlated i believe. if anything, your "bad vibes" could have been wholly expanded on tbh if you're trying to say "bad vibes because of no thought" or w/e

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:40 PM   #2157
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Blue cover hater.
wat

this is the weirdest post for me out of the whole chain, even considering who it was posted by
Old 03-14-2017, 11:42 PM   #2158
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

although tbh now that i'm ignoring haku, i think i'm in a much better place to actually respond and say things right now, although it's late lol

Quote:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:43 PM   #2159
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
wat

this is the weirdest post for me out of the whole chain, even considering who it was posted by
Why is it weird? You don't like the idea that I'm trying to protect the last PR?
Old 03-14-2017, 11:44 PM   #2160
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I will attempt to not let my previous read on Freezin dictate this phase too much. I must admit that a full reset is pretty hard and that I do still think his (re)vote of me is full of holes but

he posted a shitton more than I've ever seen him do as a wolf, and honestly, I should give him some benefit for doing so
this after saying he's not someone you would say has an activity tell yesterday, even after he had a lot of activity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
c) lito is a robot and he has the mentality of Lynch All Liars, and I was being tunneled for what I would call a white lie even though I guess its not really one
also this doesn't really square with the thing you just said in recent posts about not knowing lito that well, and seems to extend beyond this game
Closed Thread