Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-8-2006, 07:15 PM   #161
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Kilga... even I did not think that conversation I had with TPS qualified as a reasoning.

Add to that ddr's vote on me... which someone called him out on (I was going to, but was beaten to it).

Meh. Heading out to dinner... I'll be back ~11-11:30. Just in time to likely change my vote off TPS.
Old 05-8-2006, 07:48 PM   #162
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

tasselfoot - human; i'll know tomorrow if Tass is a wolf or not, having lunch with him. He seems to me to be human this game.
wilkin - judas
minineo - no idea he's made a few characteristic neo posts =/ could go either way
hans - dead
kefit - saulus
iggy - vamp
nforcer - dead
kilga - human; nothing really different this game about kilga; until something changes i'm saying human
afrobean - wolf; afro seems to be extremely apathetic as of late, the past two games i've seen this behavior. It could be his new outlook on twg life, or it could be the way he seems to act as a wolf. gonna go wolf just in case
talisman - human, haven't talked to talis as much as i usually do because i've been so busy, but he seems to be normal human talis. Never been in a game where he's been a wolf though...
GuidoHunter - human, although i did find that coming out as a human post a bit odd. Not really off-character though.
ddrdanc3r55 - human, talked to him a bit on aim, didn't get a real wolfy vibe from him, could go either way though
LD - either way. Horrible inactivity, no idea
eb - wolf, i've explained my ideas on eb; his criticism of our ideas without any input on things, sitting on a pedistool of such wolfy greatness
tps - wolf, super non-characteristic innactive day 1, followed by a classic tps move of an unexplained vote. contrasting the non characteristic with the characteristic behavior to make himself look even more tps than usual. Wolf in my book.

My vote stays on eb for the time being. I'll check again before the end of the day. I may change to tps.
Old 05-8-2006, 07:49 PM   #163
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

:\

I was counting on something happening while I was away from the computer.

meh. Nothing really worthy to vote on. I suppose I'll throw my vote over to Guido. I don't know if it's mostly imagination, but he seems out of character. Only instance I can think of off the top of my head was his kilga-eque joke day 1.

Don't have time for more speculation. MS is far more interesting.
Old 05-8-2006, 07:51 PM   #164
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

LOL@Fish posting at the same time as me and saying opposite of guido

Whatever. My vote was mostly unsubstantiated anyway
Old 05-8-2006, 07:59 PM   #165
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ddrdanc3r55 Send a message via MSN to ddrdanc3r55

I agree with Fish. I say we go down the list, even though it seems bad for me. I trust his opinion.

Also, I see my color is a bit darker. If you want, you guys can contact me over AIM to analyze if you want. I would just say I'm human, but that doesn't do jack.

Tps
Old 05-8-2006, 08:51 PM   #166
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Yeah, I guess I will agree with Fish on eb being one of the wolves.
Old 05-8-2006, 09:04 PM   #167
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

Okay, if we all have an idea of who are the wolves, why are we just choosing a random one? We need to pick right now who we're going to lynch to make this a smoother process.
Old 05-8-2006, 09:04 PM   #168
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

The list? WTF are you talking about dancer, stop being a ****ing pawn.

Statistically, everytime two TWG'ers meet up, one is a wolf.

Good enough?
Old 05-8-2006, 09:05 PM   #169
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Guys, the coming out post was a joke. A joke. You should have all been like "oshi, Guido's coming out...[read next sentence]...oh."

And yeah, I suppose it is out of character for me to be completely useless in a game, you've got me there, but it's only because I am ass-busy with finals, signed up because people were desperately needed, and pulled a green. Whoop-dee-doo.

I had to check and see if last night's kill was a joke kill since Hans's name wasn't bolded; I had no idea he was playing. nForcer IMmed me today and I thought he wanted to talk TWG until he reminded me that he was dead. And on top of all that:

Ares113 (8:44:02 PM): Oh man, get this.
Ares113 (8:44:05 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=88
amanda tripped (8:44:27 PM): This game is WEIRD.
amanda tripped (8:44:31 PM): Blah won't tell me the roles.
Ares113 (8:46:16 PM): Ask the players.
Ares113 (8:46:27 PM): But yeah, you were saying how you didn't like ddrdancer.
Ares113 (8:46:34 PM): And then he goes and posts in a TWG thread.
Ares113 (8:46:42 PM): In clear violation of the rules.
amanda tripped (8:46:44 PM): I never said I don't like him. =(
amanda tripped (8:46:51 PM): He's playing the game, Andy.
Ares113 (8:46:56 PM): Well, you said you didn't like the randumb thing, though.
Ares113 (8:46:58 PM): WHAT?!
amanda tripped (8:47:00 PM): ...
amanda tripped (8:47:07 PM): PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS.
Ares113 (8:47:14 PM): NEVER!
Ares113 (8:47:32 PM): How in the hell did that happen...
amanda tripped (8:47:40 PM): He wrote an essay.
Ares113 (8:47:47 PM): Oh, okay.
amanda tripped (8:47:47 PM): He hosts at DDRFreak.
amanda tripped (8:47:53 PM): Did you miss his other posts?
amanda tripped (8:48:04 PM): Did you miss Tass correcting him when he called a seering a vision?
Ares113 (8:48:10 PM): Yes.

Note timestamps and correlation with the above convo:

Ares113 (8:43:34 PM): LE SIGH
Ares113 (8:43:39 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=88
Ares113 (8:48:53 PM): Uh, disregard that.
Ares113 (8:49:00 PM): I had no idea that he was playing...
TasselFoot (8:55:53 PM): nice
Ares113 (8:57:36 PM): Shut up.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-8-2006, 09:20 PM   #170
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrdancer
I agree with Fish. I say we go down the list, even though it seems bad for me. I trust his opinion.
....what. I'm with tps, don't be a pawn. Also that statement seems incredibly wolfy, although I'm hoping that if you were a wolf you'd be more controlled by the other two and wouldn't make such sketchy posts. But then again, maybe the other wolves are just as asleep this game as everyone else. Point is, agreeing with someone is fine, but rarely would agreeing with someone completely like that just seems odd.
Old 05-8-2006, 09:32 PM   #171
ddrdanc3r55
Banned

There's not much to disagree on. I do sort of doubt that his thought on Guido is wrong, though. FTMP, I think he got most of the game right.

Although, a few of the people need analyzing, like Kilga. It seems like he hasn't contributed much, or it's just that he doesn't care much.
Old 05-8-2006, 09:38 PM   #172
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I suggest reading up some past games for our playing styles.

Kilga is usually this way.

I'm usually not, I'm supposed to be a bit more active. Unfortunately I've been swamped with the end of track season and AP exams. TWG is on the bottom of my priority list right now, sorry.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:06 PM   #173
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Tass

The strategies he posted throughout the first couple of pages of this game were incredibly half assed. He asserted, many times and to many people, that lynching Saulus would be a complete waste of a lynching, and that Saulus coming out could do nothing to help the humans. Finally, when I do come out, he tries to convince others of the possibility of a Saulus/Judas switch.

The thing is, it really doesn't take much thought to see why all of these are assertions are wrong. I honestly can't see how Tass wouldn't have thought them through, and come to the conclusion that Saulus coming out would lead to a possible day two alliance that would be invunerable to RRs, which is something that he would want to prevent very much as a wolf.

Then there is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasselFoot
TasselFoot: i have an idea
insanelikeafish: like if someone is being super suspicious AND they were seered a wolf, they probably should get the axe
TasselFoot: if the seer sees a wolf... they seer the same person again the next night. it wouldn't be 100%, and it would waste a seering... but chances are, it would be conclusive.
insanelikeafish: hey that's not a bad idea
insanelikeafish: don't post that rofl
TasselFoot: of course not
TasselFoot: defeats the purpose
Why would he go ahead and post this unless it was on the off chance that the seer would run with the idea, and end up wasting a seering?

But that's not all. Our friendly neighborhood seer tells me that Tass came up as a wolf last night. In this game that isn't conclusive, but mixed with everything else I have brought up, it is more than enough for me to make this vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 05-8-2006, 10:06 PM   #174
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I gotta say... I'm not finding anyone better than TPS to switch my vote to. I thought about switching to Fish for the fact that he seems to be agreeing with everything I am saying, yet not really adding anything else, but like he said... we're doing lunch tomorrow, which should help figure things out.

And TPS... that is FAR from statistical. I've met with 2 TWGers during a game... just so happened they were both wolves. AFAIK nobody else has met up during a TWG. This DOES make me predisposed to think Fish is a wolf, but it really shouldn't.

Anyway, my vote is staying with TPS.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:10 PM   #175
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Tasselfoot

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:11 PM   #176
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Um.. Kefit.. I kinda wish you would have brought that information to me a little earlier, perhaps talked to me. Instead, you waited until the final hour and convienently point to anything that helps support your theory.

Lets see... did I not push for you to come out? Has that not been an excellent move? Did you not even just say that in your post? Why would I do that at all if I were actually a wolf.

I did say that lynching you would be a waste. That was BEFORE you posted your reasoning for lynching you. After that, I understood. Frankly, I thought it was a little too convienent, but I wasn't going to oppose it, and I didn't. I just can't support the lynching of someone I know not to be a wolf, which was the case... so I didn't vote you.

Finally, that tid-bit with Fish is a complete stretch. Iggy asked me to post my convo with Fish... I posted my convo with Fish. That is all.

Do what you want... I just graduated college and am too frickin' happy to care. I'm gonna go have sex and pass out. Besides... we appear to have this game locked, and if lynching me helps to not confuse, go for it. I still say you shouldn't do it, considering you're lynching a human... but do what you want.

Night.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:14 PM   #177
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

hey, 75% is good enough for me. rofl at day one randoms working out (well most likely anyway). tass
Old 05-8-2006, 10:17 PM   #178
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Good enough for me. Tass
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:48 PM   #179
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

READING THREAD. RUNNING OUT OF TIME. DID NOT VOTE YET. LD until I finish reading in case it's too late.
Old 05-8-2006, 10:51 PM   #180
Tps222
FFR Player

Hmm.

That's not like Tass.

I was 100% sure on Tass the entire game until that last post.

Something is up.
Closed Thread