Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 12:28 PM   #1741
dLGN
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Again, the relevancy is not with storn my amigo, it's with you. That is called deflecting.
incorrect. AA's accusation is that I am not considering anything beyond the conclusions others come to. this is false, and I am using storn as my counterpoint. storn has had me as a wolf since d1, has not seemed to consider anything else, has given no reasons or insight into his thinking this game, hasn't considered that many of the things I have said this game have been very pro town, whether they were acknowledged at the time or not (like charu's idea for one HG to out being dangerous, oh hey, tokzic happened)

you have no idea what deflecting is.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #1742
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I don't need to read every single one of your posts to get a good read on you

I'm withholding that for now
apparently you do, because you are dead wrong. and lol@ "witholding" it for now, i can't wait for the huge logic bomb you'll drop later zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #1743
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
That's fine -- I hope you can use this as a learning curve. But, currently I am explaining how I expect a town payer to behave, not how I think scum should see how to beat me.

Also, I think I was unaware of anybody trying to get me lynched thus far. I have had to defend myself a few times, who hasn't really, but if you think Xiz rushing your vote on me is something to equate to forcing a lynch, I think you have your priorities wrong.
what does any of this even fucking mean?

a learning curve? coming from the guy who says botchi could be fake? i'm clearing you in part because I'd imagine you'd be too obvious about the fact that he's real if you had perfect information, but maybe you're doing what you accuse botchi of and just playing super dumb on purpose, idk

and yes, if you are town, saying what you "expect" from town only helps the wolves adhere to that concept to pocket you.

and the way you begged me in pms to reconsider makes me believe you were not as unconcerned about the votes/lynch potential on you as you now claim.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:40 PM   #1744
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
Dlgn, all currently alive players who are active have requested that you support your case against storn/AA in some fashion.

Simply put, you have explained your accusations against storn to a degree. My personal opinion on them is irrelevant for purposes of this post.

That said, I don't see much in your storn argument that would convince me (if I were you) let alone convince others.
And that said, I'd be more interested in your argument against AA. And don't say OMGUS, that's exactly why you targeted me when we started arguing. Give actual reasons why AA is acting wolfy, do not say "because he thinkig I'm a wolf"

Also, for everyone else, I'm giving dlgn the benefit of the doubt here. If you ask active town players (aside from roundbox) who and when they would lynch, I think I can speak for me DPB, AA, and botchi in saying we're wasting our time trying to get dlgn to respond appropriately. If it's not going to happen we should lynch now and move on -- there's nothing IMO Xel or anyone else is going to offer this phase more beneficial that a dlgn flip.

I don't like the idea of rushing a lynch in haste, but if dlgn doesn't provide acute points to why he's targeting AA than I see no reason to give any of his claims any further validity, sorry.
wrote up a response flaming you. deleted it. are you calling roundbox town in this post? don't you think he's my "partner"?
Old 12-11-2015, 12:44 PM   #1745
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dLGN View Post
incorrect. AA's accusation is that I am not considering anything beyond the conclusions others come to. this is false, and I am using storn as my counterpoint. storn has had me as a wolf since d1, has not seemed to consider anything else, has given no reasons or insight into his thinking this game, hasn't considered that many of the things I have said this game have been very pro town, whether they were acknowledged at the time or not (like charu's idea for one HG to out being dangerous, oh hey, tokzic happened)

you have no idea what deflecting is.
That's one of my accusation but that's not the only more the main reason I think you're a wolf

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-11-2015, 12:55 PM   #1746
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Anyobdy wondering
1. dlgn reaction test = failed
2. dbp reaction test = passed
3. AA reaction test = passed
4. storn reaction test = passed, but I don't have enough to put him town

I am really trying to not target dlgn as just scum and give him the benefit of the doubt. I compare dlgn to Xiz in many ways so far, in the sense that he seemed almost joyous and deflecting of town oriented issues. Sometimes even anti-town. That all resonates with me because Xiz his that blue mark when flipped. I want dlgn to explain himself as town and not redundant, I want him to explain his clearing of roundbox, and I want much more of a case against storn/AA.

But he doesn't want to offer anything. Dlgn is delectinf in what can be construed as a lazy mannor or an unmotivated mannor. Again, sadly, this is what Xiz did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 12-11-2015, 12:59 PM   #1747
dLGN
FFR Player

rzr is interested in getting into my mind so here is something:

in recent days I've been trying to decide what to do with xel, largely from posts in this thread. he tends to post some disjointed statements broken over a few consecutive posts and then dip before really fleshing out the points. I see him around a good bit and so it's been frustrating because a lot of it isn't very alignment indicative. then he posted his logs and I re-read ours and I remembered how good it struck me at the time. I just hadn't looked back at it since then and quite frankly forgot about it. here's my assessment:

xelnya [5:44 AM]
Gonna ask this out of pure curiosity and for when you log in again, have you played TWG on ffr before? It feels like you have.

asks a question that isn't leading or loaded. it's not clear what the "correct" answer is, and I'm not sure there is one. he hints at his motivation for asking, being that I don't seem as new as my post-count suggests, but doesn't imply much with that.

I respond.

dlgn [11:04 AM]
i have not!

​[11:05]
i have played on 2+2 forum and I play video mafia very often on twitch.tv/dailymafia and ryuzilla's stream, but this is my first time on FFR!

xelnya [6:20 PM]
Explains a lot about why your play is so weird.

accepts this as an explanation for reading my play in such a way that he decided to ask me about it, even calling it weird.

xelnya [6:23 PM]
I will say watching you and rzr kinda going at it has been at least amusing

it probably is amusing from an outsider's pov. I'm just bashing my head against a wall and hoping I am not wrong to think he is town.

xelnya [6:26 PM]
Like let's be frank you just game right out the gate swinging with a "guys the game is literally this easy" sorta post which to me originally didn't sit well tbh

now drops just what about my play was so weird to him, and why he may not think I am town this game. which if you look back to last night was exactly what he brought up when deciding that perhaps I am not town like he read me and that my opening possibly could be wolfy, like he suspected.

his thoughts are consistent, he seems to be evaluating the information as it is provided and asking for more where he does not have it. he's not constructing a narrative or forcing nonsense. he's not calling me out in the thread before politely inquiring.

I forgot about that interaction until recently but after seeing it again I'm pretty confident he's town.

so there is some insight into how I work. I look for what seem like genuine moments of towniness. anybody can write up accusations using quotes and say that they are town for using "logic" in their pushes(AA) and those who don't are wolves. but true town ACT IT, and I think xel was truly being town in coming to me with those questions/comments.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #1748
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
Anyobdy wondering
1. dlgn reaction test = failed
2. dbp reaction test = passed
3. AA reaction test = passed
4. storn reaction test = passed, but I don't have enough to put him town

I am really trying to not target dlgn as just scum and give him the benefit of the doubt. I compare dlgn to Xiz in many ways so far, in the sense that he seemed almost joyous and deflecting of town oriented issues. Sometimes even anti-town. That all resonates with me because Xiz his that blue mark when flipped. I want dlgn to explain himself as town and not redundant, I want him to explain his clearing of roundbox, and I want much more of a case against storn/AA.

But he doesn't want to offer anything. Dlgn is delectinf in what can be construed as a lazy mannor or an unmotivated mannor. Again, sadly, this is what Xiz did.
what the fuck are you even doing this game? we just talked and I said I would flesh out an example for you and during that same time all you are doing is writing this trash about how I failed your reaction test? you don't even wait to see what I say. you keep asking for things but why the fuck do I bother if you're going to come out with garbage like this while I try and help you understand me. fuck man.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:53 PM   #1749
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Yet have you? And I am seriously trying to humor you. What have you produced?
I've asked you to elaborate on reads that you call me dumb for not paying attention to. Again, you are discouraging to town. Here's the log folks
Code:
r [12:26 AM] 
Thoughts on xel?

dlgn [12:26 AM] 
dunno, not a priority for me

rzr [12:27 AM] 
I didn't ask that

dlgn [12:27 AM] 
my thoughts

​[12:27] 
are I don't know

You're on storn for the same reasons that I suspect xel

and I am more interested in other people right now

ok?

rzr [12:28 AM] 
You have absolutely no opinion on xel and aren't interested in exploring if he could be a wolf? or a partner to your suspect?

dlgn [12:28 AM] 
i dont see them together like you do

rzr [12:29 AM] 
I've said I think a storn/xel team is very unlikely

​[12:29] 
I think between them one is scum and I would also tend to say that role is the movie stalker as it implies inactivity to begin with

dlgn [12:29 AM] 
i think that is pure speculation

but you're entitled to that

rzr [12:30 AM] 
It's not likely that both wolves are ridiculously inactive imo

​[12:30] 
which supports both of our ideas

dlgn [12:30 AM] 
i really don't know, I need to step away from the game for a little i think

​[12:31] 
too frustrated

rzr [1:25 PM] 
hey

​[1:25] 
I hopewe can talk cordially

dlgn [1:25 PM] 
sure

rzr [1:37 PM] 
So I was just looking for a stronger case against AA

​[1:37] 
Sadly I guess, he's struck me as town most of the game

dlgn [1:37 PM] 
you get that you are doing exactly what you accuse me of

right?

​[1:38] 
you're demanding that I prove something to you

while saying ummm yeah I thought about what you said but I think something else

and that's supposed to be perfectly acceptable for me

that helps me ZERO

i have no idea why you townread AA

same as you don't understand my points

​[1:39] 
so gtfo with your bullshit you're pushing in the thread

rzr [1:40 PM] 
I'm not demanding, I'm just trying to get a clear idea of where you are coming from.  No offense, but you ignored my question here. I'm looking for a stronger case on AA, which in essense supports you.
Please let go of your frustration with me, I understand it, but it's not in any way helping us

dlgn [1:41 PM] 
you don't understand how I play

​[1:41] 
even though I have told you 10 times

I try to find towns and understand the thoughts and motivations behind peoples' posts/quetsions/pushes

​[1:42] 
AA is one of the people I have the least towny moments from

let me find an example for you, one sec

rzr [1:44 PM] 
Thank you

​[1:44] 
And I'm sorry if I'm coming across as misunderstanding or aggressive

I'm trying to put into my mind the image that you have
I'm trying hard to be neutral with dlgn. I have asked him to explain his thoughts as town, I have pushed him as wolf. He has run us in circles, he has beat around the bush, and worst yet he has been an ass hole to anyone who tried to defy his "authority."

Dlgn, by definition, is defensive and deflecting
dlgn, by definition, is more toxic/deterimenal to human cause and has been thus far.

For the record dlgn, if you want to convince us how town you are, try actually explaining your point of view. I tried saying over and over and over I'm giving you the benefit of thedoubt - if you want to convince me storn and AA are scum than go ahead. You have called me stupid and by no means answered any questions raised. You are a shitty wolf and you should have died d1 instead if gradiant, I hope next time your town game
actually helps town, and if you are a wolf, get better at it.

I will no longer be wasting my communication on dlgn, I have posted all current logs and will address any immediate questions. Don't waste my fucking time anymore.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 12-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #1750
rzr
TWG Veteran

Though you can all see it, here's my public chat in case dlgn tried to pull some stupid shit. I have been consistently accusing him the whole game, and he has been consistently deflecting (assuming I'm using the fucking word properly) the whole game

Code:
rzr [10:35 AM] 
This chat got interestig when I went ot bed

rzr [11:08 AM] 
today's gonna go one of two ways

​[11:08] 
for me, there is a strong possibilty of a dlgn/xel dlgn/roundbox or dlgn/DBP team

​[11:08] 
the ladder being the least likely. Problemo is that I keep having problems clearing DBP - and I keep wanting to clear roundbox

​[11:09] 
Assuming dlgn is a wolf, it won't be pretty deciding between xel/round/DBP

​[11:09] 
If dlgn is not a wolf I'm not entirely sure which one to look at

botchi246 [11:22 AM] 
Im here

​[11:23] 
I havent had a chance to look at the thread in a while, but i will be educated soon enough. I apologiz for lack of participation

rzr [11:38 AM] 
Trust me, you're a lot more active than some other players

​[11:38] 
Hell, including myself at times

rzr [1:45 PM] 
dlgn

​[1:46] 
I want to know if you've cleared roundbox as a sold town figure

dlgn [1:56 PM] 
probably yes

​[1:56] 
95%

dlgn [2:07 PM] 
i'm curious why you ask me one thing in a pm and then another in the main chat?  it seems showy when you do that.  if you just cared you'd continue to ask me in the pm, but you wanted everybody to see this

​[2:07] 
you post all of your logs anyway, so it's not like I wouldn't expect my answer to eventually be public

​[2:08] 
you're just strange man

rzr [2:30 PM] 
I tried to, but I felt I was coming to no avail. I am truly interested in your reads dlgn.
As a wolf, your reads tell me who I should clear more (not entirely.)
As scum, your reads tell me who I should target more (not entirely).
I am creating a shadown around you of my own perspective, but please don't try to influence it, try more to (again) tell me why you think xyz is a wolf

​[2:30] 
Let me sake somthing clear to you

make*

I have never not thought you were a wolf, I have just thought you were a wolf ​*less*​ at times

​[2:31] 
My intention since d1 was to learn who your partners are

And apprewntly, if you are scum, your team is tokzic/dlgn/roundbox?
or tokzic/dlgn/xel

There is no world where you would come at dtorn or AA or myslef as partners (imo)

so as toww, that's where I'm at
You should have  avery standard reply

rzr [2:54 PM] 
This publec chat is the only plae I will reply to dlgn, if you have anything else to say or questins to raise do it here and tag me, otherwise I'm not wasting my time when you can't even be bothered to make your points.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #1751
rzr
TWG Veteran

Given that I am an anti-wagoner, anyone who isn't on this train is more likely to be suspect that a dirty wagon or a wolf rush. Keep that in mind, roundbox.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-11-2015, 02:40 PM   #1752
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Given that I am an anti-wagoner, anyone who isn't on this train is more likely to be suspect that a dirty wagon or a wolf rush. Keep that in mind, roundbox.
Is this a threat to revoke a townread on me? Weren't you just messaging me that I was one of the last players in this game that you actually trust?
Old 12-11-2015, 02:55 PM   #1753
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Votes from post 1437 to post 1752
Night in 6:05:38

---
1 from insta

I'm gonna be leaving in like a half hour, danceguy will be taking over host stuff. if insta does happen while i'm out (or EoD), danceguy has the permission to post end of day flip, and initiate the 24 hour night phase (to be started from the general time of the end of phase, rounded to nearest half hour)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 12-11-2015 at 02:56 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #1754
rzr
TWG Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Is this a threat to revoke a townread on me? Weren't you just messaging me that I was one of the last players in this game that you actually trust?
Last players?

I have said over and over that I trust you, roundbox.
But that more people have produced reasons not to trust you than reasons I have to trust you.
I do not make threats - I assume whatever status I think fits the bill. In the dlgn being a wolf world, his partners are most li9kry yourself or Xel, both conclusions I've already explained.

You, having hard defended him long time and hard to come around to seeing him as scum
Xel as someone I see dlgn distancing himself from, and I've stated I think there is an inactive wolf between xel/storn.
If I did not answer your question (because I don't understand it) please rephrase or clarify.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-11-2015, 03:01 PM   #1755
dLGN
FFR Player

you are one of the worst players I have ever had the displeasure of playing with. this game will thankfully be our last.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:19 PM   #1756
rzr
TWG Veteran

I guess YoshL shouldn't have asked such a negative player to play. You are doing a very poor job convincing anyone not to lynch you. Evidently, you're brain is so far superior to the rest of us (as are your Mafia skills) that there's no point in playing with us.

If you think you are that much better than everyone else, than I say this for everyone, fuck off. Nobody needs or deserves your condescending anti-town behavior. If you are town you have a lot to learn about finding wolves and convincing your teammates that you are human. I'm sorry you cannot see around that - when you flip as a wolf it will make much more sense and I hope, after you're busted, you stay to play with us. If you flip human and decide to leave us that's fine, I totally get it.

But remember that you are the one who is calling us dense and stupid. You are the one who refuses to answer questions about partners and any skepticism anybody shows against you. You have sold your own case. You accuse x and z of being wolves, but back it up with nothing except saying " I already posted you idiots." You have ignored all logic that can support your claims and you have deterred any motive town has had to support you.

If you're town I really hope you come back and try to stay with us, we all have a lot to learn from each other.

If you are a wolf I think you need to learn to shut the fuck up and talk to people as humans not a discongnisant robot that you think you can cast shade on. If you are town please allow ourselves to reconcile and find a better way to play together. If you are a wolf, you're a douche bag and need to learn your place.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-11-2015, 03:26 PM   #1757
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

PSA: in 2 hours I will not be able to check the thread more than once an hour (if that). dlgn has given me no reason to move my vote from him so far and unless that changes I'm not moving. I may or may not be back for eod

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #1758
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
I compare dlgn to Xiz in many ways so far, in the sense that he seemed almost joyous and deflecting of town oriented issues. Sometimes even anti-town. That all resonates with me because Xiz his that blue mark when flipped. I want dlgn to explain himself as town and not redundant, I want him to explain his clearing of roundbox, and I want much more of a case against storn/AA.

I have hundreds of posts. Pages of interactions. Communication around the clock. Do not use the words lazy or unmotivated with my name in the same sentence unless you'd like to get flamed. Also, if you want to bury me, stop saying I remind of you someone who flipped human. Doing so hurts your case when you keep saying you can see me as a human and doesn't look better for you when I do flip human and you are basically documented as refusing to accept that even though you noticed it. I've thrown you a rope too many times now. Also, you look like an idiot when you ask me for something, say I refuse to contribute anything, and then post the following minutes later SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dLGN View Post
rzr is interested in getting into my mind so here is something:

in recent days I've been trying to decide what to do with xel, largely from posts in this thread. he tends to post some disjointed statements broken over a few consecutive posts and then dip before really fleshing out the points. I see him around a good bit and so it's been frustrating because a lot of it isn't very alignment indicative. then he posted his logs and I re-read ours and I remembered how good it struck me at the time. I just hadn't looked back at it since then and quite frankly forgot about it. here's my assessment:

xelnya [5:44 AM]
Gonna ask this out of pure curiosity and for when you log in again, have you played TWG on ffr before? It feels like you have.

asks a question that isn't leading or loaded. it's not clear what the "correct" answer is, and I'm not sure there is one. he hints at his motivation for asking, being that I don't seem as new as my post-count suggests, but doesn't imply much with that.

I respond.

dlgn [11:04 AM]
i have not!

​[11:05]
i have played on 2+2 forum and I play video mafia very often on twitch.tv/dailymafia and ryuzilla's stream, but this is my first time on FFR!

xelnya [6:20 PM]
Explains a lot about why your play is so weird.

accepts this as an explanation for reading my play in such a way that he decided to ask me about it, even calling it weird.

xelnya [6:23 PM]
I will say watching you and rzr kinda going at it has been at least amusing

it probably is amusing from an outsider's pov. I'm just bashing my head against a wall and hoping I am not wrong to think he is town.

xelnya [6:26 PM]
Like let's be frank you just game right out the gate swinging with a "guys the game is literally this easy" sorta post which to me originally didn't sit well tbh

now drops just what about my play was so weird to him, and why he may not think I am town this game. which if you look back to last night was exactly what he brought up when deciding that perhaps I am not town like he read me and that my opening possibly could be wolfy, like he suspected.

his thoughts are consistent, he seems to be evaluating the information as it is provided and asking for more where he does not have it. he's not constructing a narrative or forcing nonsense. he's not calling me out in the thread before politely inquiring.

I forgot about that interaction until recently but after seeing it again I'm pretty confident he's town.

so there is some insight into how I work. I look for what seem like genuine moments of towniness. anybody can write up accusations using quotes and say that they are town for using "logic" in their pushes(AA) and those who don't are wolves. but true town ACT IT, and I think xel was truly being town in coming to me with those questions/comments.
and then you bitch about my "production" again:

Quote:
Yet have you? And I am seriously trying to humor you. What have you produced?
I've asked you to elaborate on reads that you call me dumb for not paying attention to. Again, you are discouraging to town. Here's the log folks
Code:
r [12:26 AM] 
Thoughts on xel?

dlgn [12:26 AM] 
dunno, not a priority for me

I didn't ask that

my thoughts

are I don't know

You're on storn for the same reasons that I suspect xel

and I am more interested in other people right now

ok?

rzr [12:28 AM] 
You have absolutely no opinion on xel and aren't interested in exploring if he could be a wolf? or a partner to your suspect?

dlgn [12:28 AM] 
i dont see them together like you do

rzr [12:29 AM] 
I've said I think a storn/xel team is very unlikely

I think between them one is scum and I would also tend to say that role is the movie stalker as it implies inactivity to begin with

dlgn [12:29 AM] 
i think that is pure speculation

but you're entitled to that

rzr [12:30 AM] 
It's not likely that both wolves are ridiculously inactive imo

​[12:30] 
which supports both of our ideas

dlgn [12:30 AM] 
i really don't know, I need to step away from the game for a little i think

​[12:31] 
too frustrated

rzr [1:25 PM] 
hey

​[1:25] 
I hopewe can talk cordially

dlgn [1:25 PM] 
sure

rzr [1:37 PM] 
So I was just looking for a stronger case against AA

Sadly I guess, he's struck me as town most of the game

dlgn [1:37 PM] 
you get that you are doing exactly what you accuse me of

right?

you're demanding that I prove something to you

while saying ummm yeah I thought about what you said but I think something else

and that's supposed to be perfectly acceptable for me

that helps me ZERO

i have no idea why you townread AA

same as you don't understand my points

​[1:39] 
so gtfo with your bullshit you're pushing in the thread

rzr [1:40 PM] 
I'm not demanding, I'm just trying to get a clear idea of where you are coming from.  No offense, but you ignored my question here. I'm looking for a stronger case on AA, which in essense supports you.
Please let go of your frustration with me, I understand it, but it's not in any way helping us

dlgn [1:41 PM] 
you don't understand how I play

even though I have told you 10 times

I try to find towns and understand the thoughts and motivations behind peoples' posts/quetsions/pushes

AA is one of the people I have the least towny moments from

let me find an example for you, one sec

rzr [1:44 PM] 
Thank you

And I'm sorry if I'm coming across as misunderstanding or aggressive

I'm trying to put into my mind the image that you have
I'm trying hard to be neutral with dlgn. I have asked him to explain his thoughts as town, I have pushed him as wolf. He has run us in circles, he has beat around the bush, and worst yet he has been an ass hole to anyone who tried to defy his "authority."

Dlgn, by definition, is defensive and deflecting
dlgn, by definition, is more toxic/deterimenal to human cause and has been thus far.

For the record dlgn, if you want to convince us how town you are, try actually explaining your point of view. I tried saying over and over and over I'm giving you the benefit of thedoubt - if you want to convince me storn and AA are scum than go ahead. You have called me stupid and by no means answered any questions raised. You are a shitty wolf and you should have died d1 instead if gradiant, I hope next time your town game
actually helps town, and if you are a wolf, get better at it.

I will no longer be wasting my communication on dlgn, I have posted all current logs and will address any immediate questions. Don't waste my fucking time anymore.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD DEFLECT? WHAT/WHOM AM I DEFLECTING TOWARD? I AM ANSWERING YOUR BULLSHIT AND YOU ARE CALLING IT A DEFLECTION AND THAT MAKES LITERALLY ZERO SENSE. I accept that I have been an asshole, but you need to accept that you are miserable to play with. "Try explaining your point of view" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL WHAT I AM DOING? Like I told you exactly what I thought about xel and how I THINK THEY ARE TOWN AND LIKE THEM NOW and you are calling that "distancing". You are literally retarded.

Quote:
Last players?

I have said over and over that I trust you, roundbox.
But that more people have produced reasons not to trust you than reasons I have to trust you.
I do not make threats - I assume whatever status I think fits the bill. In the dlgn being a wolf world, his partners are most li9kry yourself or Xel, both conclusions I've already explained.

You, having hard defended him long time and hard to come around to seeing him as scum
Xel as someone I see dlgn distancing himself from, and I've stated I think there is an inactive wolf between xel/storn.
If I did not answer your question (because I don't understand it) please rephrase or clarify.
I AM NOT DISTANCING FROM XEL, I AM CALLING THEM TOWN, GET IT FUCKING RIGHT. I have literally zero faith in you to read a game and solve it. I don't even want to tell you the horrible ideas that are going through my mind right now to try and get you on what I think is the right track.

Quote:
"I have said over and over that I trust you, roundbox.
But that more people have produced reasons not to trust you than reasons I have to trust you."

This is such a disgusting line. If I am right about roundbox you are mafiasiding purely because you are wrong on me. You aren't independently reading roundbox anymore. You aren't independently reading xel. I don't even know why you townread either AA or Storn (despite asking) - for all I know those are mostly based on me, too. You're making up nonsense based on a faulty premise and it's actually disgusting.

If we had a mislynch I would actually enjoy getting you lynched and I very rarely do that to progress the game, but, alas, I don't know if we have that luxury right now. If you are a wolf then gg you got me to believe you're actually just as dumb as a potato.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #1759
rzr
TWG Veteran

I thik if dlgn is town he should explain a better reason to lynch storn/AA instead of bitching why we shouldn't lynch him.

If he is town I am backing the fuck off in the next game because apparently I have no idea how to read. If he is wolf, I stand by everything I've ever said.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #1760
dLGN
FFR Player

Quote:
I guess YoshL shouldn't have asked such a negative player to play. You are doing a very poor job convincing anyone not to lynch you. Evidently, you're brain is so far superior to the rest of us (as are your Mafia skills) that there's no point in playing with us.

If you think you are that much better than everyone else, than I say this for everyone, fuck off. Nobody needs or deserves your condescending anti-town behavior. If you are town you have a lot to learn about finding wolves and convincing your teammates that you are human. I'm sorry you cannot see around that - when you flip as a wolf it will make much more sense and I hope, after you're busted, you stay to play with us. If you flip human and decide to leave us that's fine, I totally get it.

But remember that you are the one who is calling us dense and stupid. You are the one who refuses to answer questions about partners and any skepticism anybody shows against you. You have sold your own case. You accuse x and z of being wolves, but back it up with nothing except saying " I already posted you idiots." You have ignored all logic that can support your claims and you have deterred any motive town has had to support you.

If you're town I really hope you come back and try to stay with us, we all have a lot to learn from each other.

If you are a wolf I think you need to learn to shut the fuck up and talk to people as humans not a discongnisant robot that you think you can cast shade on. If you are town please allow ourselves to reconcile and find a better way to play together. If you are a wolf, you're a douche bag and need to learn your place.
YoshL didn't get me to play. But I am not exactly proud of how I have come across this game, sure. It is what it is.

I am sorry you can't realize that I am human.

I am calling you stupid. Please just don't vote botchi, ok? Will it help you to never vote on him if I call him my "top wolf"? Just keep that between us, ok? Please?

If I were a wolf I wouldn't feel bad at all about how I was playing. I know to leave things in the game once it ends and hope you can, too. But I'm not a wolf, and I do feel a little bad, because I do think you are likely town, and I apparently "ruined the game" for you d1. That's pretty shitty. I was trying super hard to give town the best chances to win. Especially early game, and I think if you actually read my ideas from back then, you would realize that.

But you apparently can't, for one reason or another. If I do die today, just realize that you may not have a reason to townread AA? or storn? and you may not have a reason to scumread roundbox? or xel? and idk what to do with backpack, i'm frustrated with him for other reasons that he is aware of.
Closed Thread