Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-8-2015, 06:38 PM   #1561
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Considering Tiff was my first hunch, I'd openly be ok to killing her.
Looking back at Mashi's reads, he consistently had CK and Ben as a potential team, your thoughts on this?
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2015, 06:41 PM   #1562
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I am very sad that we didn't kill reuben yesterday but I cannot blame you guys considering if we had killed reuben we would have probably ended up killing storn anyways.

reuben: Let me hear your reads.

Red: very possible mafia when you look at him by himself but I find it a harder to find his partner. I already explained why I didn't like him yesterday when we got into a bit of a shouting match but the fact that he has pushed pretty hard on CK makes that a very unlikely world. It is is still very possible he is with reuben though.

CK: I liked her play for a majority of the game but the last two days have been rather scummy. She voted on J-rodd but had been pushing on storn for a majority of the day so it is possible that she bussed there to drop a teammate that was going down and setup a misslynch for the next day. She also has gotten very quiet since red stopped pushing on her.

Now I will give some thoughts on possible teams

reuben/red: I can't think of much that connects them besides not liking either of their play. I think that at this point red has voted and pushed on everyone alive with the exception of reuben (or at least he hasn't done it recently). The obvious problem with this world is that it means that 4 town had to have voted to kill storn. I think charles brought up them being together at one point so I am going to go back and look at that.

reuben/CK: Again not much that connects them because of reuben not being here. I just stated my read on CK so I won't recap too much but this is a very possible world

red/CK: This world would be the weirdest one but I think it is still a possibility. The reason against it is obviously that red was pushing on CK pretty hard for a while. However, he moved off of her for some reason and I can't think of a reason why. He had been pushing on her pretty hard and her defense hadn't changed at all. People weren't pushing on her with him but nobody was backing him up either.

I think reuben is the safest lynch today since I think that I can safely get rid of the world of red and CK being together.
Considering I'm lock clear vt, this entire post is a joke.
Old 01-8-2015, 06:42 PM   #1563
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

doesn't mean a whole lot to me atm. I will keep it in mind and check his reasoning when I go back through his reads
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2015, 06:43 PM   #1564
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Ayy yosh, tiloco/cold kitten team?
Old 01-8-2015, 06:47 PM   #1565
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i keep making posts but they keep getting lost because my internet is a potato

i want ben and tiloco to say legimitely everything they can (and cold kitten) before i say anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2015, 06:48 PM   #1566
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I just gave my reads and opinions on all three worlds....
Old 01-8-2015, 06:49 PM   #1567
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

not going to be around much tonight btw but I will be around a lot tommorow
Old 01-8-2015, 06:50 PM   #1568
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Iirc CK conveniently won't be around?
Old 01-8-2015, 06:54 PM   #1569
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

what does Iirc mean?
Old 01-8-2015, 06:54 PM   #1570
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

If I recall correctly
Old 01-8-2015, 06:59 PM   #1571
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

she's here. :V

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-8-2015, 07:00 PM   #1572
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

tiloco if that's "everything" from you, then that's fine.

Quote:
Old 01-8-2015, 07:10 PM   #1573
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

basically as long as it doesn't take til near end of day, i will wait, there's 0 need to end this phase early

Quote:
Old 01-8-2015, 07:12 PM   #1574
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

what was your reason for wanting to end the day early in the last day btw? If it needs to it can wait until post game but nothing is really happening right now and I don't understand what the point was
Old 01-8-2015, 07:24 PM   #1575
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Cold Kitten: The entire game, she seems to mostly just be hopping on bandwagons and simply agreeing with most people and giving shallow analysis. Also, like I mentioned before in my last reads list I believe, she's played the defeatist-attitude card, as if trying to emulate what iironiic has done in an attempt to gain human points. And her "no matter what I do, I'm going to get shit for it" attitude and post awhile back seems like an attempt to pull on our emotions and bring about sympathy. Also, the over-defensiveness is a bit alarming, she seemed to backlash on someone (with shitty "I'm town" reasoning) even if she had one vote on her. Also, while re-reading the thread, I noticed that two minutes after one the phrases started, she started that storn train (iirc) as if trying to tell us "hey, I'm being original, I'm starting a wagon this phase instead of jumping on one".

In the case that she's actually being sincere this game however, I'm going to feel like a dick ;~;

Red Blaster: I'm going to order you next time I go to cheesecake factory =3 (See previous post for read)

yoshl: One of the things that irked me the most was how you brought up potentially being godfather multiple times. The way you brought it up multiple times makes it seem almost like a cover for why you're still actually here. Someone mentioned (don't know if it was you) that wolf wouldn't give that information to town (i.e. letting town know that they could still potentially still be godfather) but at this point in the game, those small details regarding roles become important and someone else would have pointed out the possibility of you being godfather anyway.

You did claim mason and it is true that there hasn't been any counterclaims yet. However, I feel like there is still the possibility that if you aren't really mason, the other mason hasn't counter claimed yet in fear that it'll cause a shitstorm or something and cause someone to misvote out of emotion. It's a bit of stretch, idk. We still have to wait to hear from cold kitten in case she decides to counterclaim.

The only issue I'm having is who your wolf partner would be. I feel you and CK could potentially be partners, but I don't know anymore since you yourself said you wouldn't mind seeing her gone this phase.

Tilico: There are just a lot of little small things that send up little red flags when it comes to you. For some reason, I'm just never satisifed with your reads list, I feel like they are always shallow and I just never get a good vibe from them. Not to mention you always seem to be gone at the weirdest time of day, like you were gone from eod two times in a row earlier. Also, it seems like you like to spread misinformation or exaggerated information a lot. Like, there is some post where you said you "started the funny train" but the funny train was started a long time ago, pretty much since D0. And you mentioned that I had all useless posts. I mean, I might have posted some fluff in D0, but I like to think that all of my posts were accurate and complete reflections of all my thoughts.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2015, 07:37 PM   #1576
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

So we basically just need to pick the town out of the two wolves at this point.
Based off of current phase activity I'm leaning Ben as the third human.
Old 01-8-2015, 07:40 PM   #1577
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Cold Kittens been here going on half an hour now and we have nothing from her.
Old 01-8-2015, 07:55 PM   #1578
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am thinking the reuben/red world is becoming more likely. I didn't like reuben's reads list at all. His red read doesn't take into account anything he has done this game aside from reacting harshly every time it happens. His CK read falls into that same problem. his last point on her is the only thing that took her reads into account and it was a bad read because she was pushing on storn the day before as well so the 2 minute vote on him was to be expected. Pushing on YoshL is dumb and I have no idea why you would do it as either alignment. His read on me talks about my reads list but doesn't actually give examples as to why he doesn't like them. As for exaggerating things I disagree with both of those examples because even though I wasn't the first one to voice suspicion on FG but I was the first one to really push on her. Also your posts were mostly useless posts up until you left. You gave reads lists a few times but the posts in between them were not useful.

I would like to hear why red likes reuben right now.
Old 01-8-2015, 07:58 PM   #1579
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
not going to be around much tonight btw but I will be around a lot tommorow
Says wont be in thread.
Stays in thread.