Old 05-12-2016, 08:06 PM   #1541
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
I just dont think both of you can be wolves at this point with how much yall have been talking.

Oh well, do what you want.
I guess this shows.you how cutthroat this game is. Say one thing and then people get paranoid and then "wolfalert".
no it's more like you say something that's inconsistent and then lie about it and it's wolf alert

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 05-12-2016, 08:08 PM   #1542
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

unvote we'll discuss this tomorrow if botchi is still alive, he shouldn't be lynched today cause that should happen to storn

Old 05-12-2016, 08:09 PM   #1543
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

I did not lie about anything. You just assumed i agreed w8th the whole charu post verbatim, if anything it shows a lack of comprehension on your part

Old 05-12-2016, 08:10 PM   #1544
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I did not lie about anything. You just assumed i agreed w8th the whole charu post verbatim, if anything it shows a lack of comprehension on your part

What

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #1545
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

I need to vote before i forget.
AA

Old 05-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #1546
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
oh? tell me how I'm supposed to interpret it. "I agree with this post but only with half of it which isn't actually what charu's saying". Charu said he thinks me and sunfan are town vs town. you said you agree. That means you agree that sunfan and me are town. if you meant what you're saying right now, you should've said something like "I can agree with sunfan but not aa". Add to that, you said that you thought the whole post herd would be tough to orchestrate which also implies that you think we're both town.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #1547
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I need to vote before i forget.
AA
lmaoooooooooooo

Old 05-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #1548
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
VOTE COUNT
Tokzic: 6 - thesunfan, AragakiAyase, Charu, cedolad, blindreper1179, Gradiant
-
AragakiAyase: 3 - storn42, Tokzic, botchi246
-
Red Blaster: 1 - XelNya
XelNya: 1 - Red Blaster
Charu: 1 - gold stinger
-
Did not vote - roundbox

sunfan is the first real vote on the Tokzic wagon. Looking back at sunfan's posting history makes me actually kinda shaky. Through the day, sunfan really only put votes on two different people. Either I'm remembering like shit, but isn't it pretty common for sunfan to make prodding votes during a normal day? Something feels like what I saw is abnormal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
kind of where I'm at right now

I like (in order of towniness) botchi, gold stinger and Gradiant

I'm probably never killing botchi this game, his response to me pushing on him was \that\ good

gold stinger feels like he has no direction he's not trying to force anything, which is completely opposite of what I remember from his (rather obvious) first wolf game.

Gradiant's progression on AA felt kinda good to me. I initially didn't like him for his points on the DBP kill when I was looking back on the game earlier today, it felt like he *knew* why DBP had died to me, but I think I'm wrong now. The change in his stance on AA lines up perfectly, and I like that he has gone after both Charu and AA, both of whom are strong players (from what I remember he likes those easy mislynches as a wolf)

I am probably not lynching roundbox or Charu this phase, I *guess* there's a chance I could lynch Charu. FWIW I think people reading roundbox based on emotional posts are doing it wrong, though I suppose I should be the last person to critique people on their roundbox reads

I don't really have thoughts on anyone else, I kinda feel lost in terms of scumreads. blind kinda feels like he's playing the same as he was last game, but its not enough yet.

The only slight thing I can say is that I don't particularly like how Red is playing. He doesn't feel like himself to me, and there was a read he made earlier on AA being rattled that felt kind of the opposite of what I think he would think. He felt like AA getting tilted was townie, but I don't know if I've ever seen AA get that tilted as town before from being pushed on (at least not in forum), so I don't understand where the read came from

red as the game currently stands
Here's his first vote of the day. Normally, this would stand as being an average vote, but sunfan only votes ONE OTHER TIME. Nothing is strange about this vote alone, but when juxtaposed with the fact he only made one other vote this phase, it really stands out.

Quote:
xel's big post was pretty good

I don't like that he's scumreading gs or botchi, and I don't like his townread on AA. I like him voting for Red.

Probably won't kill Xel today either

THAT BEING SAID

Tokzic is town's best kill if he's going to continue playing like he has.
aaaand here's the other vote. Feeling okay about this? Me too, but the time stamp is OVER 7 HOURS before EOD. In case your brain isn't working, this means his vote was parked for a fucking eternity compared to every other vote that came on him later. Sunfan was able to sit pretty on the vote all day
but reading more posts after the fact makes it seem like I could be wrong
The posts after his vote and pretty much up until the very EOD are not really focused on talking about his lynch topic; rather, they talk about the visitation strategy and all of that cool stuff. I would expect seeing some light steering throughout the day, trying to make people hop onto the wagon, but I didn't really see anything like that. The closest mention of anything in that territory is just a message to AA here
Quote:
between you and him, I'm all for killing him
He had plenty of other opportunities to interact and steer with people up until this point (less than an hour before EOD), but he didn't. Guess he's towny now. So much for that train of thought.

Second vote on Tokzic is AA. AA's first vote of the phase is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
missed this

tokzic
literally a shit vote. Moving on...
Quote:
still disagree, charu isn't looking for wolves, he's just lynching someone for lack of a reason not to

with that said, charu

tokzic/blind I also want to see more from you guys though
First real vote of the phase. It does go in line with what he is discussing. He mentioned in an earlier reads post that he was looking at blind/charu/tokzic as a potential lynching pool for the day, so it's a little consistent with that idea. I'm pretty sure this vote also matches up with Gradiant's. Worth mentioning since Gradiant hated AA's guts in regards to alignment. AA's vote is nowhere near pocket/openly stated mindmeld, so this vote actually looks pretty clean. Neat!

Quote:
also I can't remember if my vote is still on him but tokzic for emphasis, he's made like 3 posts this game, the only relevant one of which was to bandwagon onto me further while giving something like "seems like that one game where i was partners with him"
his next vote is this. 1:30 AM, over 19 hours from EOD. Pretty sure he moves this, so it isn't a park. Good?
Quote:
unvote
yeah it wasn't a park. This was right after Tokzic just posted his return
Quote:
no one is agreeing with your posts, they're mostly scumreading me for being defensive iirc (gold stinger, gradiant)

my questions have gone plenty places and your claim is still weak and unsubstantiated, all you'ev said is "he's similar to these other games where he was wolf", not once have you pointed out a specific example in either one of those games or this game and I think you're making up shit

good enough for me, tokzic
back onto tokzic, partially because he's saying PCE OUT. Last vote. Looks clean, boss.

Third voter is CHARU. Fuck his early game I don't feel like reading through 100 posts again. His vote is pretty stand-out-ish, though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yeah, gonna go ahead and vote for tokzic fam
10 minutes before EOD. Says ROCKET LEAGUE is taking up his time. I forget which game it was recently, but I remember him saying "woo, too distracted by this game! sorry for not paying attention, lol!" I think he was human that time around?
neutral points for this honestly. Vote timing sucked COCKS, but your activity negates your shitty vote, but doesn't correct it entirely in your favor

fourth voter is CEDOLAD. This vote sucks. I've already talked about it, and you already know about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
Tokzic or w/e

I don't think AA needs to die right now.
Here it is for reference. See my post about his other votes here.

Blind is the FIFTH vote here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Sorry guys, really busy today, trying to do spring cleaning outside. (an acre fucking SUCKS)

I read this page (49 for me)

I'm going to vote tokzic.
Here it is. No votes before it. Kinda sucks dick but he did foreshadow it a bit without steering, kinda in the same frame sunfan did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Being satisfied with your answer doesn't mean I have a lynch candidate. But, alas, I would lynch either
Tokzic- for saying he's gonna be awesome this game, and left. Not because he's inactive.

Charu- his cockiness always rubs me the wrong way. Nothing different this game.

Usually happy with killing xel, but that long post halts me right now. We'll see how that goes.
Here's his reasons from earlier that day. Looks clean to me

SIXTH vote is gradiant. He's dead. No reason to look here, boss.

storn is the first voter. Sounds pretty TUNNELY
Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
The more I read this post the more it screens "AA is a woof" to me..
Quote:
Actually, id like to ask whyou nobody cares to vote for AA (until now) when there has been constant woof reads on him (slight or more) honestly I forgot to put my vote forward lol damn grad beat me to it
AA
Quote:
Being that was one of his more recent games I'd be inclined to believe that it wouldn't be far off to make the jump that it isn't changed. I wouldn't be as hesitant to keep a scum read off of this, thought it is worth noting.

In other news I was thinking about how we've been talking about dbp meta. I was thinking about how odd it v was that he hadn't posted yet and was in the game, so why hadn't anyone voted for him, he is obviously a woof. Thenot I remembered why we were talking about the meta in the first place.
AA is his only conversation topic

Quote:
Rb/aa/cedo
Last real mention of other players is a last-second post. Like, END OF THE DAY post. why now lad? seems "humany" but most of your other stuff looks kinda dicky. Your vote was parked too. I ain't like it!

Tokzic was 2nd voter. He flipped. No need to dissect.

botchi is THIRD voter.
Quote:
I know I am really just circling the same 3 people I noted earlier, but this stuff just keeps happening. This is also why I havent paid attention to anyone else because these 3 are very interesting.

Roundbox is ok with AA, and then defensive over him. Partner style.

Then sunfan is agreeing with roundbox after defending him earlier in the game. Partner style.

I mean yall are like the 3 amigos; the 3 best friends anybody could have. This gives me no reason to change my scumleans on yall. I just need to decide who I want to vote.
Did I defend you last game when we were partners?

Quote:
Im gonna vote on AA
unless something amazing happens before EOD, I am not budging
vote came 50ish minutes before EOD. In line with his tunnel. I think he stuck on AA since he was the only one getting traction from other voters (Gradiant, storn). Looks kinda shitty too, but not as bad as storn.

eat shit these votes suck, ROFL @ both of you

gold stinger's vote here feels more human than not. his hands are technically nice and clean but sticking on a target who is NOT getting lynched seems more humany than it does "I'm a wolf and I need to not look suspicious" strat

and my vote is town fmpov (surprise!!). didn't vote for Tokzic because I saw cedo's awful vote
Old 05-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #1549
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Charu, do you know how to read? Seems like you are having trouble

Old 05-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #1550
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Im juyst gonna throw this out thhdsere in case im right on first impressions. Sopunfan, AA, round wolf team. Thisgh is a drunk post
Quote:
Yah AA, im trying to catch up and can only do it here and there. Why does sunfan seem flustered? I dont recall him cursing so much in previous games.

Also, i think it was xel who called me out for being scummy with my earlier posts. First of all, get off me and second, get off me.

I think.for tonight the lynches should be between, sunfan, AA and round. The best ones will be sunfan and AA because they have had a lot of interaction with the game but they also have been active...

Cedo and charu have also but I am not getting weird vibes from them.
Thats all for now. Will have more in a couple hours after i finish rereading
Quote:
also I don't think you've ever developed your read on me, you've just had me as scum with no solid reason
"they have had a lot of interaction with the game but they also have been active..."

A+ reason

A
fucking
PLUS

Old 05-12-2016, 08:14 PM   #1551
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

AA - scum lean
sunfan - town lean
roundbox - eh town lean null (more confident on town, but AA/sunfan stuff)
Red Blaster - null
storn - scumming it
XelNya - town
Botchi - scum lean
Charu - probably town
cedolad - dude did u pce pls respond
blind - null

storn

Going to go back to isoing storn for my reasons why, will definitely try to get the post in well before EOD. Figure out & fix who's visiting who pls.

- Tosh 2014

Old 05-12-2016, 08:14 PM   #1552
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Quote:
oh? tell me how I'm supposed to interpret it. "I agree with this post but only with half of it which isn't actually what charu's saying". Charu said he thinks me and sunfan are town vs town. you said you agree. That means you agree that sunfan and me are town. if you meant what you're saying right now, you should've said something like "I can agree with sunfan but not aa". Add to that, you said that you thought the whole post herd would be tough to orchestrate which also implies that you think we're both town.
This is wrong on many points and i already explained myself.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #1553
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Charu, do you know how to read? Seems like you are having trouble
Pretty sure you just said you agreed with me and then said the complete opposite like a donkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #1554
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
ok then the list looks like this
botchi- sunfan
sunfan- red, cedo
gs- roundbox, storn, botchi
xel- blind
round- charu, gs
charu - AA
whoever the lynched person is targeting- xel
I'm visiting charu, end of story. roundbox feel free to join me if you like

Old 05-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #1555
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
This is wrong on many points and i already explained myself.
yeah you're saying you had a weird interpretation that absolutely doesn't line up with what you posted in response to charu

you still haven't developed your scumread on me, you just keep saying I'm scum

Old 05-12-2016, 08:17 PM   #1556
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Quote:
"they have had a lot of interaction with the game but they also have been active..."

A+ reason

A
fucking
PLUS
Its a shame to lynch people who are keeping the game alive is what i was getting at with that.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:17 PM   #1557
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Going to go back to isoing storn for my reasons why, will definitely try to get the post in well before EOD. Figure out & fix who's visiting who pls.
I'll take care of the visiting stuff, just people please follow what's on the list

Old 05-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #1558
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
I'll take care of the visiting stuff, just people please follow what's on the list
Who elected you leader lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 05-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #1559
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I still like my cedo vote
Old 05-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #1560
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Its a shame to lynch people who are keeping the game alive is what i was getting at with that.
but that's not what I'm getting at

why are you scumreading me and sunfan? The scumread comes out of nowhere and has nothing behind it. Not tone, not inconsistency, not a lack of conviction, etc. etc. THERE IS NOTHING it's just "AA/Sunfan scum lynch". You say that you want to lynch us because we've had a lot of interaction with the game, but how does that make us wolves? It seems like you're just lynching for the sake of it and not actually trying to find wolves.

Closed Thread