In other news:

WHERE THE FUCK IS CEDO
Good question.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:55 AM   #1422
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - GAME THREAD

Now. Before I go anywhere. I wanna state this out the gate. I am not professing to be correct, this is PURELY my perspective.

Anyways.

The Cedolad drop off is HORRIBLE.

But ya'll been on that so I don't need to regurgitate it further.

Well, I do have something else to regurgitate.

I wanna go in-depth on my Botchi accusation.

My accusation is as follows:

1. Botchi is fake as fuck.
2. Botchi may / may not be using "i'm busy" as slank cover.

Bonus note.

1. Are. You. Fucking. Serious. Just, here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
Hey guys, just checking in. I see we are down a cop and thats pretty bad. Im at work tonight until 3am. Come on town, we can still pull through this setback!!
This post is fine. It leans neither way to me as a stand-alone post. However in context of the rest of the game. This post is complete nonsense. You're trying to fly UTR and I'm not having that shit man.

Quote:
Omfg already with this. I finally get a town game and im gonna get screwed early by sunfan. Already over this game
Oh no, I got called scum (when I am) better say I'm town, and use some half-baked bullshit excuse and use it as a way to feign my disinterest in the game so I can fly UTR.

Good job mate. You have me convinced.

Quote:
This came off as weird to me because it is kinda defensive over round but not at the same time. I know you were responding to blindreper, but still its off. This also makes me look at roundbox with some serious side eye.

I was afraid of you that one of the games when I was a wolf, so this is very plausible from my experience.

Are you afraid of DBP's skills?

For right now, I am gonna just say sunfan is pinging my radar, and not because he already called my first post wolfy which was just BS. Im pretty sure that no matter what first post I do, its gonna come out wrong, and I have no control over that apparently.

Just some early game thoughts, so please take as much stock in them as your little minds desire.
I like this.

Wait, no I don't.

This post starts out with a valid concern. Why is Greggles defensive here? Except that I feel it's less about being defensive, and more about just offering his opinion. There's really nothing to gain out of this post by Greggles. He might have a slight hard-on for round in the respect catagory, but meh.

I don't really have a comment on the AA quote response. Moving on.

"Are you afraid of dbp's skills?" Are you fucking kidding me. Good way to filler your post with interest there man.

"I got greggles on my radar"

Because he called out scummy and you're scum.

You fucking liar. Why the FUCK do you feel the need to mention that anyways? I don't know if you do it a lot, I know I tend to here and there so I don't find it abnormal, but holy shit man. Like, "I know my first post is gonna be scummy."

Like really.

Fucking really.

THEN CHANGE YOUR FUCKING POSTING STYLE YAH BASTARD. I can fucking do it, you sure as fuck can.

Trash post X4 FUCKING FILLER ASS NONSENSE MATE. FUCK even I do it better than you.

Quote:
Im juyst gonna throw this out thhdsere in case im right on first impressions. Sopunfan, AA, round wolf team. Thisgh is a drunk post
You know, this post actually feels like a genuine insight to what he's really thinking.

Funny enough it kinda lines up with what he's been saying. He's got two / three people he's mentioned in the past he thinks are scum.

But there's not been a solid case made by him.

And I feel like town botchi, hard pressed for time or not, would at least pick ONE and elaborate a little.

And as mentioned earelier, I think that post where he says Greggles is on his radar is shit. So I mentally don't count it.

More bullshit posting like fuck man, you have time to drop in and post something, you might aas well try to make it worth while right man?

I mean I see you have time to do these:

Quote:
Yah AA, im trying to catch up and can only do it here and there. Why does sunfan seem flustered? I dont recall him cursing so much in previous games.

Also, i think it was xel who called me out for being scummy with my earlier posts. First of all, get off me and second, get off me.

I think.for tonight the lynches should be between, sunfan, AA and round. The best ones will be sunfan and AA because they have had a lot of interaction with the game but they also have been active...

Cedo and charu have also but I am not getting weird vibes from them.
Thats all for now. Will have more in a couple hours after i finish rereading
FREN.

REALLY.

YOU GUYS GONNA LET HIM SLIP BY.

WHEN I ACTUALLY ACUSE HIM OF SOMETHING, AND ALL HE SAYS IS GET OFF ME.

WITH NO REAL INPUT WORTH WHILE TO THE WHOLE GAME.

At least you fucking - wait.

Your lynch pool hasn't changed. At all. Not even mention of entertaining anyone else.

And then "The best ones will be sunfan and AA because they have had a lot of interaction with the game but they also have been active... "

Really man. FUCKING REALLY. You're either bussing stupid hard (which lynching you would be GREAT to find out now let me tell you) or you're still applying that SLANK SLANK cover man.

Oh wait you haven't finished rereading yet. Must be nice.

An hour later, you're still saying "I need to read more."

Like fuck man, I think I got through half the thread when I devoted an hour straight with ONE break in it on that mega post I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
it seems like you're not thinking for yourself right now and are just picking people who have already been up for discussion
Oh. Well then.

However.

He's right on this when it pertains to round.

AA wasn't always in a green zone either if I recall (sorry not gonna drop more shit into this for this, I'm goin off memory here.)

Quote:
I fell asleep shortly after that, and i did have some notes on yall in my second post but i assume you are looking for some more details. I need to get on a computer, this phoneposting crap sucks.
Huh, wonder what they were.

Or if they actually exist.

You by chance still have them?

Quote:
Feigning activity? I am definitely not doing that. I have been busy, so I have been giving updates which is more than I can say for a few TWG players. I have been as active as my schedule has allowed.
Why do you consider my post a "fake-ass one?
You have had time to partake in casually posting nonsense. You have had time to reread.

And yet, here, when I state what my issue with you the whole game has been, is that your posts feel the best response to me is:

"Hey, i'm not faking it, I've been giving updates."

I'll give you that. You have tried to "post updates."

but I'd rather examine it as "I said I reread, and I'm just cementing publically that my reads haven't diversified, and I still haven't given any -

'Wait why is my post a 'fake-ass one?" (Forgive me Trevor senpai, I am not vbersed well enough in apostrophies.)

lcikjmnnfldkxmdfo9sxd0asijernkwegr fd89vc9 j8dvir 3jk5be4unt9 b5j8e9gfi9he bsdrhcjxf98s rj8neithuyb56j4eneuytghc89gb

Quote:
I know I am really just circling the same 3 people I noted earlier, but this stuff just keeps happening. This is also why I havent paid attention to anyone else because these 3 are very interesting.

Roundbox is ok with AA, and then defensive over him. Partner style.

Then sunfan is agreeing with roundbox after defending him earlier in the game. Partner style.

I mean yall are like the 3 amigos; the 3 best friends anybody could have. This gives me no reason to change my scumleans on yall. I just need to decide who I want to vote.
I get absolutely nothing out of this other than "nope haven't changed."

Iironiic at this point I'd joke.

Quote:
i think i shall visit xel
This is actually a redeeming post that - oh wait.

No it's not.

Why would you pick me and not one of your scum leans?

Am I scum lean here?

Well, as you've insisted the whole game, that'd make like, no sense.

Quote:
Im gonna vote on AA
unless something amazing happens before EOD, I am not budging
Your vote here is just kinda bandwagony.

I'll let Charu handle the next one.

Quote:
Yall should have voted AA, now we are in an even worse position
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Fuck off
SO look. I'm at your posts at page like, 52 or so.

I have ZERO idea what your real thought process has been.

I don't understand why you'd target me at night and not insist on targeting one of your scum leans.

You have zero reason to even target me at night. I'm not a scum lean.

Quote:
I was reading sunfan wolfy early in the game. For right now, and the good losting hes done i want to move him to a scumlean and not a definite scum. Even though AA has been playing big time i still plan on lynching him tonight.
I like gold stinger as a strong town.
Storn is tough for me. I see what sunfan is saying but idk if i can follow that reasoning.
Charu is cool town
Xel angry ass town
Rb null
Blind idk
AA wolf
Quote:
I havent been able to devote as much time as id like to this game. Round is still a scumlean for me based on d1 interactions
So look. I FINALLY can see that you're making an effort to actually solidify your reads.

Cool. Share with the class.

If you share your line of thought, that's literally better than every post you've made this game.

And I'm gonna end this with this aknowledgement.

I am being a hypocrite in one regard here.

I myself have not invested the proper time and care into this game I ought to have. I have not made any worth while plays, or good shoves till now.

Botchi. My issue with your play as a WHOLE

is that I have ZERO idea how you could have arrived to several of the conclusions you've had. I have no idea your thoughts, which at least in my regard, you have them for a healthy portion of the beginning of the game.

I wanna see a reads list that uses some quotes to walk me through some of your thought process. THAT would sell me.

Now, I have no idea about your personal life. That's why there's literally as little mention of it as possible to now. But at least now I think you have a STRONG insight to why I'm pinging you out as fake so hard.

PS: Now, I don't wanna have to do this for RB. He has 93 posts and I'm fucking lazy.

But I should make time when I wake up to go through day 2 so far.

PPS: This is the angriest TWG post I've ever written. I'll take the title of "Angry Ass Town" now.

PPS: This post is brought to you influentially by Grade A Under A.

PPPS: I'm really happy with the joke in this post.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #1423
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
PPS: This post is brought to you influentially by Grade A Under A.
I love you.

I am going to forever think of XelNya when watching GAUA now.

Quote:
PPPS: I'm really happy with the joke in this post.
I see it. 👌

- Tosh 2014

Old 05-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #1424
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
you said you have sunfan as a scumlean now and me as wolf still, does this mean you think we're w/w in our posts? did you read?
I think he meant that it's become a t/w or w/t situation for him, which is the same kind of view that I had during early-mid d1. If sunfan is wolf, he's playing you hard as fuck imo, and you have said in the past iirc that you yourself could be easy to pocket. Although, you stick out the worst.

I want to believe this is a T/T situation myself, but when this conversing back & forth between 2 people in a 14 player game makes up roughly 50% of posts (not doing the math here), can't help but be suspicious of one and/or the other.

- Tosh 2014

Old 05-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #1425
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179

Xel isn't that bad when he's not tearing your asshole open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Old 05-12-2016, 11:37 AM   #1426
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

@gs well here's why I'm probably townreading sunfan the rest of the game: he actually backed off of me, even if it's just for now. Wolf sunfan after working so hard on a case against me would almost certainly just stay on me cause itd be easy.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 05-12-2016, 11:43 AM   #1427
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Also Xel why haven't you continued to pursue red blaster?

Old 05-12-2016, 12:02 PM   #1428
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Might be a little busy before EoD, parents coming over this weekend earlier than expected
Old 05-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #1429
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Instead of individual reads on people, I'm gonna play follow the vote like I did back in the pokemon game blind hosted. Please look forward to it.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #1430
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Instead of individual reads on people, I'm gonna play follow the vote like I did back in the pokemon game blind hosted. Please look forward to it.
you better not follow the wrong people's votes though

Old 05-12-2016, 12:08 PM   #1431
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

also I hate how most of the people in this game aren't doing shit

Old 05-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #1432
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

@xel, I get why you don't like those posts from botchi, but I do feel like that's just how he naturally posts/talks. I get that people are scumreading him if they're looking at just this game, but the thing is the posts are so drastically different from the multiple previous times that he's rolled wolf that its hard to believe the trend has continued

@aa, it really is just for now (me backing off of you). I was making an unnecessary thunderdome, I think
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 05-12-2016, 12:43 PM   #1433
thesunfan
Role Tide

As I stated before, I will be missing EOD

I encourage people to look at storn harder

I encourage people not to lynch within my town reads

Be careful of bandwagons

I'll try and stop by as much as I can before 5:30ish server, but after that, I'm out for the rest of the night
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 05-12-2016, 12:44 PM   #1434
thesunfan
Role Tide

botchi- sunfan, aa
sunfan- red, cedo
gs- roundbox, storn
xel- botchi, blind
round- charu, gs
whoever the lynched person is targeting- xel

lastly, can someone be a dear and post this before EOD?

thxbye
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #1435
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I'm comparing this game to the jTWG that Makilaz hosted to look at storn's behavior

This game:

storn starts off scumreading me because I said his setup post lost any potential towniness because of the last line

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
There's only 2 reds. The OP linked the setup of the game which means that's the setup we'really using. Otherwise any changes would be listed in the op. As there is CLEARLY nothing I the OP about the setup other than the link to it, nothing has changed. Also storn locked clear, he didn't know the number of woofs in the game.

like sunfan, I also would probably be hard townreading him for this if he didn't say the last part. It's actually kind of odd because he says that he didn't know the number of wolves in the game even though it was just his opinion vs gold stinger's which implies that he actually does know the correct number of wolves and therefore his post looks even worse for that.

but when I made that post he starts tunneling on me

Quote:
The more I read this post the more it screens "AA is a woof" to me..
Quote:
BTW, to explain this, This post very much feels like someone trying to negate someone being seen as more towny for doing something that would make them seem towny, rather than something thinking that I'm not more town for said post.

What AA also forgets, is that I honestly don't care how people read me, and that I self meta/self read all the fucking time. And something stupid like not knowing the setup shouldn't get towny points anyways. The comment was in complete sarcasm since someone was bound to think that anyways.

I'm also getting the same vibes from that one game I subbed into and AA was a woof. I'll look up the name for the next post.
he's scumreading me pretty much because I voiced my thoughts on his post and how it lost it's potential towniness because of the last line. as if I'm trying to bring him down when I was just making an observation.

he shitposts a bit with jake before sheeping at a really awkward time

Quote:
Actually, id like to ask whyou nobody cares to vote for AA (until now) when there has been constant woof reads on him (slight or more) honestly I forgot to put my vote forward lol damn grad beat me to it
AA
it was a pretty gross vote and didn't move the rest of the day. he didn't even look at any other players, just insisted I was scummy. tunneling a player is one thing, but tunneling a player and completely ignoring all the other players seems completely odd. I was tunneling tokzic but I still had reads on all the other players and had lesser scumleans, storn has me and only me on his radar for day 1. right before EOD he throws out this

Quote:
Rb/aa/cedo
but he never follows up on it except for a brief vote on cedo the next day

now let's look at today.

storn comes out of the gate with a vote onto cedolad, no explanation, nothing.

Quote:
cedolad
he had this response to botchi saying we should've lynched me which was about what I would have said and I liked it

Quote:
Hindsight, it's amazing what should have happened when you have all the answers.
immediately after that he starts the weird line of questioning on me about cedolad. he repeatedly asks why cedo switched his vote but I have no idea and he doesn't seem to like that and I still don't understand why.

Quote:
I'd like to ask one question. What? why did cedolad switch off of you? Why did he vote for Tokzic instead? Was it because he got a blue soft from Tokzic or did he follow one of his woof buddies?:Or perhaps is it just because he is a stupid towny. Maybe you are in fact his woof partner and this is just you trying to bus him.
then he votes me lmao

Quote:
aa
Thank you for showing me that you don't in fact have a good reason to lynch cedo
basically he deems my reasoning of cedo tunneling (sunfan says it wasn't tunneling but idk) and then suddenly switching for no reason as a reason to wolfread him as bad and votes me for it. cedo at this point also hasn't done shit but idk if that's alignment indicative

now he starts arguing against the visitation plan but doesn't go very far with it, not really sure why he's only bringing this up now.

Quote:
I don't think this is very good to go off of. With the woofs in a such a good spot right now they h Ave no reason to arm themselves. With everyone having their target stated in the thread it would be almost suicidal. Ideally they will want to save it until either A) they are most likely dead the next day anyways, or B) using it will put them into parity.
notice how whenever I push on him his only defense is "I'm so easy to mislynch get off of me"

Quote:
Let's try storn, he's the easiest out of the group to get a mislynch on!!
and then he has some weird posts about how I must be his partner because I said he's bussing (which I didn't) and how I keep using the same defense (which also isn't true)

so this game alone, he looks really scummy. But now let's look at the jtwg

jTWG (as a VT):

his first vote is on tokzic on account of him having bad shitposts

Quote:
vote count is wrong plz fix

anyways.... tokzic your shit posts are full of shit.
then he switches to DBP, admitting that it's a hypocritical vote, and then says that no one gets town points for lynching a wolf DBP. This seemed like a really weird thing to say to most people, like he was trying to make sure other people were townread, and I think that's what eventually got him lynched. Looking at this event, it kind of makes sense why he would scumread me for making that post about his dumbtell in this current game.

Quote:
i do want to reiterate this though:

NOBODY GETS TOWNPOINTS FOR LYNCHING A WOOF DBP
in this post he talks about self-meta and how he feels he's very obviously towny, but then he goes and says how he should be helpful because otherwise he's just a wasted townie. Most towny post in this jtwg so far.

Quote:
like imma be honest here. i feel like im so blatently playing my town meta its too obvious. like i know your gunna be like "blah blah dont self meta blah blah" and "you haven't done shit for town" but the way i play just screams towny storn to me.

that said, i need to be more helpful to town and stop shitting around. cus self meta dont do shit and i should actual help town or else my townieness is wasted
storn does a bunch more questioning the next day. he speculates on the lurker nightkill, wondering if it was maybe related to scumreads on tokzic and soundwave, then he goes back onto tokzic

Quote:
btw, i find dbp's questioning of me voting tokzic quite interesting. considering my initial suspicion of tokzic, lurker's read on him, AND dbp's odd questioning i think it wouldn't be to hard to guess that tokzic is probably one of his partners.

and then that's actually the end of his good posts lmfao

so a tldr:

this game we have:

storn tunneling me, a quick vote onto cedo
nothing else

in the jtwg we have:

storn jumping on the dbp wagon
storn saying he should be more helpful, trying a bit more before falling off

so this actually doesn't help me that much. Obviously with the flip in the jtwg it's easier to say storn was more towny in that game than this one but I find his lack of doing work except for sticking onto me concerning. I'd put him at a scum lean based on this but as always I think storn is a risky target because of how cheesecake he is

Old 05-12-2016, 12:48 PM   #1436
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I still think we can lynch blind as well

Old 05-12-2016, 12:49 PM   #1437
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

actually idk looking back blind doesn't seem as bad before

I'd still lynch red blaster, there was that game that DBP won as SK where red blaster was wolf and xelnya was town and they went at each other a bit with red blaster eventually instaing xel. I was pushing on red blaster quite a bit in that game and his responses seem similar to this game. He was unhelpful and rude pretty much, getting anything useful from him was a real struggle

Old 05-12-2016, 12:50 PM   #1438
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

this game is hard

Old 05-12-2016, 01:01 PM   #1439
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I still want to lynch in blind, storn, red blaster, cedo

I still feel better about xelnya than red blaster and I really doubt they're t/t, w/w would be pretty lol though

in order: sunfan, botchi, charu/roundbox/gold stinger

Old 05-12-2016, 01:28 PM   #1440
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

Yo xel, im not the only person who didnt target a scumlean. Maybe i dont want to die from a lame arming? Did you think of that?

Also your post wasnt even that angry

Closed Thread