Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-5-2016, 12:52 AM   #1
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Cool Free 11th Official Tournament Signatures Here!

Since FFR's 6th Official Tournament, I have made signatures & art graphics for players alike to show off their division placements and team standings against others, raising the likes of competition against others when playing in the Officials. Nowadays, teams are more relaxed, and are mostly just seen as skype/discord groups for chatting, and it doesn't matter a whole lot on what conversations are talked about in those chats anymore. Nonetheless, I still uphold this tradition by scanning the team rosters, checking division placements, and creating free tournament signatures, whether they asked for one or not.

Starting with the 10th Official Tournament however, I decided that I would try to open up the level of difficulty in making these signatures to a broader audience. If you want me to make a free tournament signature for you, feel free to ask and I will try my darnedest to fill the request, however I expect quite a couple of requests, so if you know generally the division you're going to be placed in, the sooner telling me the better. :P

For people who are a part of Team Pokemon and Team Pony, your signatures will be located below when your name is located on the participants & scoreboard for the tournament. Multiple checks will be performed daily for new people being added to placements, with the final check taking place the day before the start of the tournament (which is hopefully when tournament placements will be done).

If you wish to create your own tournament signature, by all means, .psd downloads for templates in both Team Pokemon and Team Pony will be located below, as well as purely blank templates without graphics.

If you need adjustments to your current signature, let me know, I probably still have the psd file for it somewhere on my external and I can fix it up.

Reminder that I got more requests than I could handle last year and I eventually was unable to complete all requests. Would recommend getting your request in ASAP, or visiting my previous thread to gauge how many I can get through before I rip.

---------------------------------------

Fonts are Bauer (Username) & Prototype (Division) Unless you are using Pokemon fonts for lettering, in which case it's Pokemon/Hollow/Solids.
The icons on the right of the signature have multiple different sizes, and can be mixed/matched/removed.

Download Link = https://www.mediafire.com/?x8lq0bq6groybv6

If you need the template file in a different extension, let me know and I'll see what I can do & add the other extensions here.

Dashboad Passes have been completed. If you don't have a signature available for you, and you are in Team Pokemon / Team Pony, and are also participating in the official tournament, please say so in the thread to have a signature made for you asap.

All signatures are in alphabetical order within their respective divisions.

Total Signatures Created: 23

First Dashboard Pass:
------------------
basicdrummerman
Brubster
Cold Kitten
danny53x
DarknessXoXLight
DissonantMuse
evanescence_death4ever
Felyx
gold stinger
KrazyKitsune
Lambdadelta
megamon88
One Winged Angel
RagedBerserker
RB_Spirit
SethColeman
ShadyJakey
Shouka
ULTIMEGA
Xiz
xlonenobodyx
yo man im awesome
Zephei
_Fluttershy_

------------------
Second Dashboard Pass:
------------------
None

Dashboad Passes have been completed. If you don't have a signature available for you, and you are in Team Pokemon / Team Pony, and are also participating in the official tournament, please say so in the thread to have a signature made for you asap.

Total Signatures Created: 42

First Dashboard Pass:
------------------
awein999
blindreper1179
cedolad
Charmoeleon
Cold Kitten
Coolboyrulez0
danceflashrevo
danny53x
DarknessXoXLight
DissonantMuse
Elite Ninja
Evascythe
FFR Pro 21
Frans813
gold stinger
hi19hi19
Hurleyisgod
igotrhythm
justin_ator
kmay
KrazyKitsune
megamon88
Mourningfall
One Winged Angel
portalbob340
remedy1502
reuben_tate
samurai7694
sgt. Traveler
ShadyJakey
Skeelie
soramimi
sspeckless
Staiain
thesunfan
Tidus810
Xiz
xlonenobodyx
Xx{Fallen}xX
xXOpkillerXx
yo man im awesome
_Fluttershy_

------------------
Second Dashboard Pass:
------------------
Charu

These requests will show up in the order of which they were requested in.

Requests Completed: 12
--------------------
Kanzas - D4 Catbug vs bear guy Adventure Time
GammaBlaster - D7 Discord DM request
Red Blaster - No division, Evangelion Vaporwave, yes 11th official text
HardstyleLover - D4 OC Character, Well-suited Space background
Cold Kitten - D4 Diablo 3 Female Witch Doctor
botchi246 - D5 Galaga
PrawnSkunk - D6 Mercy from Overwatch
shenjoku - D5, Alligator Eraser
hi19hi19 - D6 memes, yes 11th official text (link)
SoFast - D6, chess king with a checkered background
RenegadeLucien - D3 Raiden from Metal Gear Rising
_Fluttershy_ - 10th OT signature update to 11th OT

On Hold: 2
--------------------
Deidara837 - Sand/Desert assassin/monk? request, with & without OT text, do whatever with bg (link)
ALTERNATE REQUEST (Deidara837) - Goldbeard Ceadeus from Monster Hunter, custom render, mysterious underwater temple (grand) bg,
Shnlx - No idea

Request List: 35
--------------------
T-Force - D5 Characters from Zero Time Dilemma (focus on Sigma), Dark Color Scheme
feelingzwontfade - D4 Gallade (pokemon), DDR BG art 4 Feelings Won't Fade,
MarcusHawkins - D5 Sapphire blue BG w/ DDR arrows, comparison to avatar, Baby-lon character if it saves time (5th mix model or SuperNOVA model)
XiuminYisus - D5 Danny Phantom, Black BG, Neon Green lettering
rushyrulz - D6 Zaros from Runescape, Use Zaros Symbol somewhere (link)
Walrusizer - D7 Big juicy ass walrus
Deadlyx39 - D3, Special border/text, abstract jagged blue BG, copy with & without official text, one without has special text. Emblem for character (link)
Kawaii025 - No Division, Alex Benedetto (GANGSTA.) character, yes official text, BG = midnight blue, faded arrows scattered (link)
_Zenith_ - D7, Jihl Nabaat OR Dracula from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OR Johnny Cage from MK.
PhantomPuppy - D6, all the characters from the ainz ooal gown guild in the anime overlord, individual pictures preferred
typing like wat - D2/D3, Yukiko Amagi Persona 4 OR mario Nintendo, yes 11th official text
sweet2kill210 - D6, possibly abstract/jagged/dark, no character, S2K as name
cedolad - D6, Spike cowboy bebop (might not have to do)
EtienneSM - D7, SupaHotFire
Ghost_Medley - No Division, Pastel BG w/ Flowers, No OT text, pre-selected image (link)
ULTIMEGA - D6, tagline top-right "Let the gamble begin.", no 11th OT, name bottom-right, playing cards, name @ bottom. Character = Celestia (link)
beeattack - old signature, update to 11th & D2
lofty rhino - lofty's rhino, no division
sickufully - D5 & D6, no 11th OT, garfield w/ lasagna, maybe comic strip'd
DeltaNein - D2, Graves / League of Legends, dark green/tan fractal bg
Hakulyte - D6, ocean/beach bg, colored arrows, unicorns/rainbows, memes/420, Horo+Narwhal, text "Sorie was here" somewhere (link)
Elmerz - D5, 100% Canadian
runescapedude1126 - D4, fullmetal alchemist
Xtreme2252 - Fizzle (link)
happyhardcor3 - D5, Gengar
da_man040292 - D3, MSU Spartans
Dynam0 - D7, Vegeta
KillerScythe0 - D3, colorful squares (similarity to avatar) (link)
ShadoWolfe - Dark/Depression/Fear-related.
portalbob340 - D4, Zenyatta from Overwatch
Shadowcliff - D20, d20 dice image, blue color scheme or D&D/8bit sidescroller landscape/geometrics-oriented (link)
DDRNGGin - D4/D5, bg=DDR SuperNOVA 2 Title Screen, or background image of DDR A. Index Player text in the Upper right corner
Gruzzly_Bear - D4, Something to do with bears, bear-related bg
SpaceGorilla - Gorilla, hot girl in bg
x_egeltje_x - D2, green bg, hedgehogs or D.VA Overwatch

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-28-2016 at 09:45 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote