Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2004, 10:11 PM   #121
orangcitruz
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to orangcitruz

i'm a girl. i play ddr. lol. sry but i love beatin the guys cuz some of them just think they're the greatest and yeah.....

MAX300z one of my favs. ^^ i can only do it about twice in a row... then i'd just probably fall face flat... ooo and end of the century... even though that onez kinda old now...
orangcitruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2004, 01:36 PM   #122
plasmix
FFR Player

At home, I use a chair instead of a bar. The only problem is that it rolls away.
plasmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2004, 02:14 PM   #123
altairian
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to altairian Send a message via MSN to altairian

I don't have anything that's the right height... I'm kinda tall so I can't use something that's shorter than the bar..it just doesn't work =\
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
altairian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2004, 02:35 PM   #124
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmix
At home, I use a chair instead of a bar. The only problem is that it rolls away.
haha yeah i do that too
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2004, 05:56 PM   #125
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

I used to do that too...stopped after the chair fell over one time while i was playing though lol.
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-2-2004, 11:25 AM   #126
RMMD
FFR Player

this guy at my arcade was talking about his experience at another arcade:
"So i was at rosedale and this little girl comes up to the machine and i was like 'aww cute shes gonna play ddr' then she gets up there goes to oni then busts out a 1500 combo, im scared now. girls are better than i thought!"
it was hilarious
Old 02-4-2004, 10:43 PM   #127
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

Just stop using the bar:/ I hate the bar. It's stupid. It makes the gameplay so much easier. The only time I use it is for insane songs like LoM or Max 300. I can do Paranoia Survivor no bar with an A. Bar = Loserville
Old 02-5-2004, 05:42 AM   #128
makaveli121212
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to makaveli121212

max300 is not insane
makaveli121212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2004, 12:12 PM   #129
thedragon1423
FFR Player

yeah, i have never used the bar in my life. so moo. never have and i never plan to. i vote that someone teach me how to gallop step. i'm currently working on it, but it goes to fast for me to think. i'll try doing them slower so i actually know what i am supposed to be doing.
thedragon1423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2004, 01:54 PM   #130
dancedude11
FFR Player

Hahaha! That sux for that dude at rosedale! NE Wayz. . .I went to the arcade yesterday, and I saw these two girls DDR. One was sitting down and one was playing Doubles. I took time to watch them and the girl that was playing had Dynamite Rave on. I looked at the bottom of the screen and it said Heavy. The girl was freestyling it and got a AA.
I decided to wait until they left to play cuz I really wasn't in the mood for getting laughed at if I fell (bad memories) and get embarrased cuz these girls looked around my age and were cute (know what Im saying?)

BTW Galloping is easy once feel the beat more and practice a lot and yes Max 300 is NOT insane
Old 02-12-2004, 07:36 AM   #131
salinka
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to salinka Send a message via MSN to salinka Send a message via Yahoo to salinka

I wish i could dance next to some girls who play ddr i would love that and i wouldn't mind dancing along side those hot asian girls but they are so friggin good they would make me look bad.
I can only do some heavy songs but all they do is heavy and it drives me flippin crazy but still it would be nice dance along side some girls.
No girls play ddr besides the asians.

No Not the Face not the face!
**ck your face!-Visitor Q
you know what i don\'t even care ne more cause when i become big your gonna be a funny little foot note on my epic ass!
salinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:41 AM   #132
altairian
FFR Player

Um, I've never met an asian girl that plays DDR. And I've met many girls that play DDR.
You sir, are an idiot.
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #133
clessy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_PARANOiA
wats so bad about not being able to do songs on heavy? i just play to have fun, or hang out with people should i ever go to the arcade. scores arent everything. remember its just a game
Standard players waste time in the line when better people could be playing.
clessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:03 PM   #134
Varia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Varia Send a message via MSN to Varia Send a message via Yahoo to Varia

People better than you should be breathing your air then.

I don't think you are realizing that people who are good had to have once been bad at the game. Nobody has just stepped on a DDR machine with no prior experience and been able to just own any level. Your claims are ridiculous.

ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?

I THINK SO
Varia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #135
altairian
FFR Player

What varia said.
Don't be a fucking snob and act all high and mighty because you passed x song on heavy. There was a time where you couldn't pass x song, and you know it. Let people have their fun, and wait in like like any other player and stop whining.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:33 PM   #136
tristia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tristia

hm, im a fat chick ddr'r. mediocre at best, a 7 wooh for the fat ppl! Im also one of the only female ddr'r's in the area... well, theres only about 20 ppl who play that i know of in my town so... i guess thats about right... 20:1...and the only way i can pass is to move my arms and walk around the pad (cuz im under 5 ft, so in order to reach all the arrows, i have to literally walk around the pad) , i dont know how ppl can bar rape.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:26 AM   #137
salinka
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to salinka Send a message via MSN to salinka Send a message via Yahoo to salinka

Quote:
Originally Posted by altairian
Um, I've never met an asian girl that plays DDR. And I've met many girls that play DDR.
You sir, are an idiot.
its just where i live that alot of asian girls are duh you dink.and not many american girls play here its just where i live so chill.

No Not the Face not the face!
**ck your face!-Visitor Q
you know what i don\'t even care ne more cause when i become big your gonna be a funny little foot note on my epic ass!
salinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:33 PM   #138
xXxgirlofsummerxXx
FFR Player

heh yeah alotta mi friends [girls/boys] all play ddr.. and i don`t..
personally, its just weird *i`ll be regretting that in a month when i pick it up (knowing me) *

my sister was playing on my ffr name and i was doing the ddr-thing next to my comp. and felt/looked like a jackass.. its just too weird
xXxgirlofsummerxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 10:30 PM   #139
altairian
FFR Player

bah nobody cares if you look good when you're playing. all that matters is that you have fun when you play.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:02 PM   #140
matsumoto_hideto
FFR Player

i play DDR! i also got my friend into it! we are both girls! it's fun and a workout. my dad was surprised that I said I had had a workout at the mall! ^o^ i'm still on light and my friend is almost ready to hit light, but I love to play and don't care if I get a bad score! hmm... not too many other girls play at VCC though... it's sad... It's mostly guys....
matsumoto_hideto is offline   Reply With Quote