Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Music Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Girls who DDR. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=6200)

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 01-14-2004 07:49 PM

Girls who DDR.

It seems like it's mostly boys who DDR, but lately I've been noticing more and more girls lining up for the DDREX machine at the mall. Before, it was 2 or 3 girls wanting to play on BEGINNER. But now it's different, more like 5-6 girls playing Standard and even HEAVY. Guess the boys have some more challenges now :D But unfortunately, what annoys me most, is how boys STEREOTYPE girls who play DDR, either by calling them tomboys, wannabes, or 'idiotic bitch having a seizure' (yes i have in fact been called that lmao* Anyone ever notice this? and a side question, are there any girls around here who DDR?

Master_of_PARANOiA 01-14-2004 08:06 PM

i like girls who ddr...

lol... 'idiotic bitches having a seizure'... u think thats weird... IM FAT AND I PLAY DDR (as in overweight. 200 lbs+max 300 does not equal fun, i can tell u that) and sadly, im the best person around where i live...

i got into ddr on a cruise (THIS 10 YEAR OLD KID WAS FREESTYLING ON PARANOIA MANIAC FROM 2ND MIX!!... AND HE HAD IT ON STEALTH, thats y he got a B...) and sadly enough i was the 5th best person on it and i couldnt even A a 1 foot song... (the second best person got like 5 S's total on follow the sun, la senorita and something else, HE COULDNT PASS AFRONOVA LIGHT (only once or twice), ITS LIEK TEH UB3R EASINESS, EVEN FOR ME... and he thought paranoia light was hard... hey Hector, MEET MAX 300 LIGHT... ULL FCKIN FAIL... FAAAAAIL)

neway... thats my :pi: cents and im done ranting

UltimateWeapon 01-14-2004 08:20 PM

wow... yea that was ranting all right O.o

dc_slaughter 01-14-2004 10:23 PM

Actually, I think girls that play DDR are kinda cool. Sh|t, I'm trying to get my g/f to play DDR.

Lupin_the_3rd 01-14-2004 10:47 PM

jesus fu[b][b]cking christ thats a big signature....i saw an Asian girl playing DDR once and she was really good...i cant remember what she was playing, but i know it was hard because i played stepmania many times before. i'm a n00b when it comes to DDR unfortunately as nearest arcade is 30 min away. but i am training on a friend's ps2

Master_of_PARANOiA 01-15-2004 08:42 AM

im the ranting sved (even tho im not swedish, nor have i ever been, or ever will be)

the nearest arcade to me is about 10 mins away. but i have ddr max usa at home and an arcade pad so, its sorta like it

btw, hector was the guy that got me into ddr (mainly so i could pwn him, and it seems i have already. A max 300 light... and its pretty consistant, only about 1 B, which was due to exhaustion, since i got the first A :D)

87x 01-15-2004 09:12 AM

shiot.. i dont know about were yall live.. but here, at our mall, the girls are crazy... girls playing all heavy songs.. doing max300 getting SDG's.. paranoia survivor max no more than 20 greats.. bag on 1x flat like 2 goods.. just cazy stuff... and the sterotypes of the girls who play ddr are partially corrent... most of them do give head.. :)...

let me same im just joking about that last comment, before i get an ass whooping from every girl on the site..

Master_of_PARANOiA 01-15-2004 01:35 PM

lol...

where i live, everyone i kno sucks. at the arcade a crowd gathers for a B on song on light... its pretty sad... especially since the 'fat kid' (me) can pwn all of them... i never play at the arcade, y pay for something i have at home (i think they have ddr max 2 at the arcade), so maybe theres a few songs i want to play that ive never played on pad (maxX unlimited for 1) y the fck should i care?

ranting's fun, try it sometime :D

Arch0wl 01-15-2004 01:44 PM

My love is a girl gamer... so yeah. She's not very good at DDR though, because she's new to it, so she's still really shy and doesn't play in public.

There's tons of girl DDRers in San Antonio though.

Oh, and 87x, I dunno if there are any girl players in the US that can SDG max300 or 20 great PSMO or they would've been heard of by now in the DDR scene... and as for being MULTIPLE of them at the same mall... yeah, I don't believe that, sorry.

ShadowCid 01-15-2004 01:57 PM

I guess I'm lucky. My girlfriend isn't much of a gamer, but she loves to play DDR, FFR and Stepmania. Well, that and Mario Kart:Double Dash ^_^. I can't get her to play much of anything else, though. I can't describe how much fun it is to do doubles in the arcade with a girlfriend that's actually good at DDR. She can't do heavy yet, but we'll eventually get there.

Master_of_PARANOiA 01-15-2004 02:45 PM

wats so bad about not being able to do songs on heavy? i just play to have fun, or hang out with people should i ever go to the arcade. scores arent everything. remember its just a game

Varia 01-15-2004 03:16 PM

They are the awesome. Unless they whore the machine and/or they are mean and/or they rub it in your face they are better.

In general, they are cool. My best friend likes to play DDR, but she's not very good at it, probably light. It's cool, because she is like half my size and super agile, but I can still beat her at DDR, and it's cool, because we are friends.

A guy finding a girl that is good at DDR is like a girl finding a guy who is really into Asian singers (for their singing). Well, that's not the best analogy, but, whatever.

makaveli121212 01-15-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varia
A guy finding a girl that is good at DDR is like a girl finding a guy who is really into Asian singers (for their singing). Well, that's not the best analogy, but, whatever.

you mean 'its never gonna happen'

ttsupra97 01-15-2004 06:16 PM

more girls

ive seen some girls play, and the ones that do, are mostly hott, SO IF UR A HOTT GIRL< U MUST PLAY DDR, maybe ill come dance with ya, only if ya can handle HOLIC HEAVY at 2x

makaveli121212 01-15-2004 06:31 PM

Re: more girls

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttsupra97
ive seen some girls play, and the ones that do, are mostly hott, SO IF UR A HOTT GIRL< U MUST PLAY DDR, maybe ill come dance with ya, only if ya can handle HOLIC HEAVY at 2x

thats AA material for me

RobbyZero 01-15-2004 06:46 PM

Damn one time I saw these nice fine assed chicks with nice titays playing DDR and I was like.....DAMN DOUBLES GALORE! I was like...damn which do I choose... Rear view...Side view...OMFG OMFG...

My friend and I were in heaven for 3 songs lol

Master_of_PARANOiA 01-15-2004 07:05 PM

robby thats a touching story right there...

u'r one lucky bastard...

as for first page:

aww.. maka made a friend (i think)

makaveli121212 01-15-2004 07:07 PM

i got lots of friends...how bout you

hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX 01-15-2004 07:53 PM

Wow hot chicks DDRing... haha I'm not super super super hot >.> :( but I'm good compared to the average 'female' crowd...doing Standard 8 footers now...trying to do heavies, but still no luck. *sigh*

DJ_Symphonix 01-15-2004 08:02 PM

Heh, I know a few girls who DDR and I'm trying ot get my g/f (and her best frined) into to it.