Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2015, 09:34 PM   #1342
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
Red Blaster - Early on in the game he said almost nothing and if YoshL hadn't pushed on him it is very possible he never would have.
That is complete bullshit. You've never played with me so don't assume you know how I'll play on your first game with this group. Don't come in here in try to post false meta as a method of making someone look suspicious.

Tiloco
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 01-4-2015, 09:55 PM   #1343
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

what do you mean "without any solid evidence"? how about the many different accusations I gave regarding her throughout the game? Such as her being the most trolly at the start, she claimed that she would be useless until the end game which I read as a cop out, omgusing me in her reads list for not liking my reads list even though they were almost identical, she gave a weird read on mimi and then got overly defensive (yes I know how much you hate that term) when backing it up which I read as a pocket, I thought the softs were just her next step after bandwagoning on people so she didn't get lynched (which she did and admitted to) then denied that she was softing, she reverted back to her day 0 play of trolling and not giving useful information when people weren't pushing on her, she gave a fluffy reads list on day 1 with very little backing to any reads, she didn't try to defend herself when she was getting piled on near the end of day 1.

Sorry if that's not enough backing for you but it's a hell of a lot better then voting on someone because you think they can't read you because I haven't played with you. That wasn't a meta read that was a read of you doing almost nothing until getting pushed on by YoshL. If you were going to say things anyways then why did you need to get pushed on at all? Why did you not start being confident in yourself until almost everyone in the game had given a town read on you? Also I am pretty sure that you have pushed back on every single person that has pushed on you so far.
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2015, 10:25 PM   #1344
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Omg FG trolling on D0!? No way. That'd only come as a surprise to you. As for being useless, nobody stanfs out as being particularly useful on D0.

Again, someone using other people's posts as if they are under my control. Do I control when and what yosh posts? No. As far as I was aware I posted way before the whole him pushing on me thing occurred.
Being able to read someone and pulling shit out of thin air are two different things.
Old 01-4-2015, 10:46 PM   #1345
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

before YoshL pushed on you the extent of your useful content was not liking funny for posting too much and that read was given many times before that. Before that all you made was shit posts that gave nothing. As far as nobody being particularly useful day 0 that is complete crap because 862 of the posts were from day 1 with people like YoshL, charles, and jteh all being noticable examples of particularly useful people. Talk about pulling reads from thin air
Old 01-4-2015, 10:50 PM   #1346
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
before YoshL pushed on you the extent of your useful content was not liking funny for posting too much and that read was given many times before that. Before that all you made was shit posts that gave nothing. As far as nobody being particularly useful day 0 that is complete crap because 862 of the posts were from day 1 with people like YoshL, charles, and jteh all being noticable examples of particularly useful people. Talk about pulling reads from thin air
That's funny because Yosh tunneled me before I even mentioned FG. Perhaps you ought to re-read.
Old 01-4-2015, 10:51 PM   #1347
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

the interaction that got you town read is what I mean by YoshL pushing on you. Before that YoshL made off hand comments about you but had not actually pushed on you at all
Old 01-4-2015, 10:58 PM   #1348
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well I'm done with this..virtually talking to a wall.
This guy ignores everything I bring up and just goes off into some half retarded tangent about something else.

It's worth noting that I've seen Yosh and Cold pop into the thread multiple times without actually contributing anything.
Old 01-4-2015, 10:59 PM   #1349
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I don't know why you are getting so aggressive over this anyways. My read on you wasn't strong, although I am becoming a lot more confident. It seems like you are just trying to push an misslynch whenever you see an opportunity. My read on you was longer then any other read in my list and you are homing in on the one part saying I am pulling my reads from thin air. How about you explain why "except I'm town so .-." is a good enough reason for you to put cold in your confirmed list after pushing on her heavily? What did she do to change your mind?
Old 01-4-2015, 11:01 PM   #1350
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

No you are done with this because you realized that I am not going to roll over and get misslynched. I have explained why every one of your points are wrong so how I am not listening to what you are saying?
Old 01-4-2015, 11:08 PM   #1351
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

After I bring up Cold Kitten lurking she leaves the thread. Lol seriously? Also Charles is online and posting in the other twg thread yet absent from this one.

Did you not just make that part up? Its unbased and you cannot prove it. I in the other hand can disprove it with my posts from other games as well as having other players corroborate it. Regarding Cold, I never gave her any clear, we were talking about mechanics at that point so I used her as a human to illustrate a point. Honestly none of you strike me as human.
Old 01-4-2015, 11:10 PM   #1352
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
No you are done with this because you realized that I am not going to roll over and get misslynched. I have explained why every one of your points are wrong so how I am not listening to what you are saying?
When I told you brought shit up in incorrect order you brushed it off as if it wasn't a big deal. Truth is if you're going to bring something up it better be correct. If you got that wrong chances are that entire post is wrong.
Old 01-4-2015, 11:10 PM   #1353
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

reuben_tate

wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2015, 11:15 PM   #1354
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

i've just been refreshing the thread every 5-10 minutes. i didn't leave it on purpose.

i just don't have much to say about this whole thing. i think you and tiloco are both being dumb. still reading red as mostly town. still iffy on tiloco for various resons.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2015, 11:16 PM   #1355
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

it's like

red blaster being like "oh look everyone's suspicious look at me i'm being helpful" (it's not being helpful really)

storn, j-rodd and reubentate is my revised wolf team.

j-rodd said he'd be back after the game, and is not.

ben is like completely gone

storn is completely incomprehensible and i think just slipped up earlier with the funnygurl thing. i'm guessing he read wolf chat and someone like j-rodd noticed that funnygurl was posting weirdly, guessed that she was a blue, and talked about trying to steer a lynch towards her during the day to make her claim possibly. storn probably read that and accidentally misspoke in his post earlier that mashi tried to get him to explain lol

j-rodd is just gone, this gives a huge j-rodd storn connection.

ben is also gone.

i think the wolves may have decided that since there are so many yelling humans, it was best to sit back and relax, not delving too much into discussion.

actually after saying that, i'd like to kill j-rodd123 because it would give massive basis towards storn being a wolf as well.

and finally ben has been like dead, he's definitely been on at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-4-2015, 11:20 PM   #1356
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

really, neither red nor tiloco are being super helpful tbh
Old 01-4-2015, 11:20 PM   #1357
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

just arguing repeatedly about the same things
Old 01-4-2015, 11:23 PM   #1358
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Because it's super helpful to stand on the sidelines and say "That's not helpful"
Old 01-4-2015, 11:24 PM   #1359
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

did i ever say i was being helpful

no

i in fact did not
Old 01-4-2015, 11:25 PM   #1360
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I would like to think I was helpful with the page long reads list at the very least