Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 07:17 PM   #81
Nano Desu
FFR Player

Default Re: Soul's Aspiring D7 SM score progression thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
First off pixl, i didn't expect this from you, i don't know what happened but you seem to hate me now for reasons
I don't hate you at all I just think your lovely bomb score and various other scores are bs and everything that has happened since the first video has only made it seem more suspicious
Old 09-14-2016, 07:24 PM   #82
Soul Evans
FFR Player

I already showed proof for the other scores, the one that's left is lovely bomb so why do you say my other scores are fake after i showed the metrics for them already?
Old 09-14-2016, 07:28 PM   #83
SpaceGorilla
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

why are people still calling bs

the scores aren't even top-tier so why get suspicious in the first place

br2pac

play this ^
Old 09-14-2016, 07:31 PM   #84
Wh1teh
FFR Player

the scores aren't even blastix so why bother...
Old 09-14-2016, 07:31 PM   #85
-Tim-
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via Skype™ to -Tim-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
I already showed proof for the other scores, the one that's left is lovely bomb so why do you say my other scores are fake after i showed the metrics for them already?

Lovely Bomb is the one that people are suspicious of

Old 09-14-2016, 07:32 PM   #86
Nano Desu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGorilla View Post
why are people still calling bs

the scores aren't even top-tier so why get suspicious in the first place
by your logic, if someone who is d2 suddenly AA's unorthodox red 1.2 we should assume its not bs?????????
Old 09-14-2016, 08:05 PM   #87
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

wait why are people still posting in this like they care about soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 09-14-2016 at 08:06 PM..
Old 09-14-2016, 08:09 PM   #88
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Bro why not just aà it on 1.3x like screw these h8ers yo
Old 09-14-2016, 08:19 PM   #89
Soul Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
Bro why not just aà it on 1.3x like screw these h8ers yo
?????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 09-14-2016, 08:28 PM   #90
blanky!
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to blanky!

Your scores are inconsistent and suspicious. It is up to the community to decide whether or not this deserves merit, and we have decided that it has. Therefore, we have a right to disbelieve your scores unless you show a video proving your "innocence"...
Old 09-14-2016, 08:37 PM   #91
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

because in his private message, it looks like soul evans wants this public, here it is in a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul evans
I'm gonna make this formal because i know this is gonna be posted in a server, i'm gonna put it out here for ya'll to read,

Stop giving me shit because of what i've done in the past, it is not necessary, it is not required, please come front to me by what you see me as now, you are pretty much overly brash about my whole situation, shittalking me, making fun of me, insulting me, spreading hate and all that, ''oh but we have a reason you did this and this and this so we should hate you now for it'' yes i am aware of the shitstorm i caused but looking back at it now really really doesn't deserve the amount of backlash it's getting right now, i do not seek hate, i do not seek to be you guys's enemy, i just want to be left alone for this and don't wanna stress the fuck out whenever i open this website, sure go ahead, say some stuff about me that is probably overshadowing context and just making it sound as bad as it is, you think i think i'm always in the right????? i am far from that infact,i just think that when i did stupid shit or w/e i was pretty inexperienced with everything, everyone does shit, i'm not perfect, i'm human, you on the other hand are being far too immature on your part, you think i don't have any friends and i'm hated by everyone don't you guys?? well i have plenty of friends that i talk to over time and have 0% problems with me, but you know, if you mentioned that to that person on what i did when i was an idiot, he'd probably hate me, why? because he had an opinion on me over someone else, while i could have been okay with him hell, maybe even friends and everything would be fine but no, you guys couldn't let this go and start shittalking me over and over about it, you guys literally repeated what you said about how i didn't handle the situation well, and i'm like ''no shit?'' that's literally what i have been trying to say for a long time and i'm getting ignored on it until it starts to show up as a bad side or as if i meant it??? have i insulted you once??? have i used alot of swears to you??? have i called you out for being a cunt or asshole??? the answer is no, no i haven't, yosl, you literally kicked me from a server because you thought i was Bsing a score???? while nothing was certain yet?? before i made a video or before my thread got filled up with drama you literally went up before hand, kicked me, and went your marry way without hearing any explanation, if you kicked me because of other reasons, it should not be related to that server, you are literally kicking someone for having a dislike towards when that should never be the case at all, i hate my classmate so much, but i had to choose him for a basketball game because he's a very good player, even if i can't stand the guy, what made this into a bigger mess on my end is because of the negative backlash on my end and i literally don't know how to deal with it, it's like saying ''i sniffed coke two years ago went for prison then i wanted to change and went to the rehab facility'' then after that you turned out a changed man, you have clear thoughts and wanted to go on with your life to have a family or to take on a very good career for yourself, but nope, you have this person spreading the word about how he was doing drugs and in the end, how can you respond to that?? if you literally went ahead and been asked that what are you suppose to say? after they already had a bad impression of you at first sight, what have i done to you? all of you? did i make your life worse? did i gave your mother cancer or something? did i killed your family members? (please don't associate this with isis fucking hell.) what i'm going at is, HAVE I DONE THE UTMOST WORSE THING TO YOUR LIVES AND MADE IT A LIVING HELL LIKE YOU MADE IT TO ME?????? you literally are behind your monitors enjoying your everyday life, socializing having such a circle jerked community and you here give me this shit where i have not trolled nor have i did something bad? cringey? MAYBE??? DOES THAT MATTER? IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO RIP MY ASSHOLE SO WIDE IT GAPS FROM HAVING TOO MUCH DICKS SHOVED IN MY TINY LITTLE ASSHOLE? And i love this thing called attention whoring nowadays, as if people haven't posted scores or streamed sessions or TALK ABOUT THEIR GODDAMN ABILITY without the intent of showing off/seeking attention from other people,it is natural, this is a human trait, and suddenly when this cringey kid comes in and do a few good scores, NOPE HOW IS HE BETTER THAN ME THAT'S NOT RIGHT HE MUST BE A CHEATER OMFG, it almost sounds that you are so full of hatred to me to the point of not wanting to see me improve/getting better than ''you''. like i said, i shouldn't be up for this kind of treatment just because of the reasons above even if i until continue to do what you guys think i was doing before, and also, i haven't said anything about the last two posts on my score thread that yoshl made because it was simply too much for me to take, ''why do people care for soul'' why not?? why the fuck not?? are you saying you're better than me or saying a human being shouldn't be having that?? am i suddenly reached to the point where i am Hitler tier and i killed many people and caused world catastrophes? and anyway, there will always be someone hating on you no matter what you do, but frankly i can't take the people that had an opinion on the people that hate me as hate, whoever you are that thinks i'm a cunt, have a chance to talk to me, i'll add anyone on skype if they pm'd me or something, you can't just base it off of what people said and like i said, this situation has turned to worse and i'm aware of that, that's why i'm going full throttle and actually not giving a shit about what i say, it's what i am and it's what i will be, and for the people who don't accept that can just go fuck off, i have people in my life i'm not a social outcast, i'm just someone trying to get by, and like i said if you want proof i'm legit you can spectate me in osu, well i think that's it for now, i'll be hearing a response soon, but be sure to discuss it instead of showing your opinionated response yoshL, have a nice day.
http://puu.sh/rkp7K/ba692f3495.png (same thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 09-22-2016 at 04:15 PM..
Old 09-22-2016, 05:13 PM   #92
Elah
Etterna Mapper
D8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

soul nobody gives a fuck if youre "cringey" or if someone "rip your asshole so wide it gaps from having too much dicks shoved in your tiny little asshole". you assume everybody hates you when thats not the case at all. you're being called out for faking a score and you still haven't justified getting it. youve had one simple task for almost 2 weeks now and you havent done it. what the fuck do you expect

Last edited by Elah; 09-22-2016 at 05:15 PM..
Old 09-22-2016, 05:32 PM   #93
IAmFckinMcDonaldKing
FFR Player

ouch man i wish you the best nice progression though keep it up
Old 09-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #94
Mourningfall
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Even from post one you're a lot better at sm than I am, good scores and good luck with getting to D7
Old 09-23-2016, 12:24 AM   #95
DeadSignal
FFR Player

if you were truly a "changed man" you wouldn't be an overly-susceptible melodramatic twat over something so trivial in the first place, nor would you care any longer about backlash over your past actions aside from doing whatever needs to be done

that statement is arguably even more bs than your lovely bomb score... which we still have yet to witness a proper video of, but if you don't want to then that's fine too

just sayin'

Last edited by DeadSignal; 09-23-2016 at 12:27 AM..
Old 09-23-2016, 01:18 AM   #96
Soul Evans
FFR Player

Yes, about that, i have already gave my response on it to one of yoshl's posts, and i already knew this is somehow gonna get posted at a discord server

I am just, done, just done, i heard the conversations all that people say about me there.

Last edited by Soul Evans; 09-23-2016 at 01:19 AM..
Old 09-23-2016, 01:22 AM   #97
DeadSignal
FFR Player

also posting this on behalf of NinjaSM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSM
Soul Evans you're literally the most dramatic person on the fucking planet lmao, you are acting like such a fucking child over BS scores, if you BS'd, you have to be honest about it, if you didn't, prove it, a call of BS is not a personal attack, it isn't even an attack at all, it's an opinionated statement with the ability to become objective (whether it is in their favour or your favour, is up to YOU). A PM crying about it, complaining and fucking proving that FFR needs a word limit will NEVER help you, and I mean, NEVER. Act your age dude and fix yourself, it's embarrassing when I of all people have to say that, Just do things without complaining or whining, complaining or whining gets you nowhere, a solution? That gets you everywhere. EDIT: That was not formal at all
Old 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM   #98
Soul Evans
FFR Player

This is not about the bs scores anymore, this has went over to something else
Old 09-23-2016, 06:36 AM   #99
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

nice angry post, friend. i liked the asshole gaping part
Old 09-23-2016, 06:49 AM   #100