Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-4-2006, 02:56 AM   #61
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin
Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Is the specific person who is "guarded" reported? I was under the impression that it would be an ambiguous report, and the RR attacked would be privately notified. Otherwise, some random person could be "guarded" and the guardian would be like "I didn't guard them lollersumerians" and we'd be like 'VAMP."
Old 05-4-2006, 02:59 AM   #62
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

After talking to Kefit about guards, I've come to know a couple of my flaws.

I thought that the name of the person who was guarded wasn't revealed for some reason. Which makes all of my arguements thus far void. (Sorry tass) Having Judas come out was a good plan for humans since we will know if he ever is wolfed. I'm not sure it benefits Judas much since if he ever dies he's on the wolf team but that doesn't matter. It helps the humans knowing this.

So Tass don't worry about picking apart my post since most, if not all, of it assumed that Judas coming out would be bad.
Old 05-4-2006, 03:08 AM   #63
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Kefit

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-4-2006, 05:34 AM   #64
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Rules Annoucnement As It Says Up Top

If There Is A Guarding Or If A Resurrected Role Is Slain, All That Will Be Said Is That There Was A Guarding, Not Who Was Guarded

Old 05-4-2006, 08:28 AM   #65
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

exactly... and iggy I didn't say we'd lynch wilkin if the guardian guarded him.... only if he didn't. "If no..." etc.
Old 05-4-2006, 09:10 AM   #66
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

My only concern with what is going on right now is that Judas and Saulus could turn into two extra votes for the wolves when it came down to the wire. But now I figure that by lynching Kefit, we protect that.

I say the guardian guards Wilkin considering that the the kill comes up as a guarding regardless of what actually happens. The only concern is that Kefit will most likely be killed night 3, and the front man to our alliance would be gone. I suggest that whoever is seered tonight should come out tomorrow as a confirmed human via Kefit, so if he dies we still have somebody to transfer the information.
Old 05-4-2006, 09:54 AM   #67
MiniNeo
FFR Player

I guess we are going with the saulus as the alliance leader?

If so, Kefit it is.
Old 05-4-2006, 10:08 AM   #68
Wilkin
FFR Player

Kefit as well.

An early alliance is critical, especially since it can prolong the wolves' victory.
Old 05-4-2006, 10:42 AM   #69
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Considering I had this idea as a plan before the day started, but then I dismissed it as a bad idea, but now it has been reaffirmed as a good idea, I'll vote Kefit. But I still say we wait for insta (if we're going to insta) until everyone has posted, just in case Kefit is not who he says he is.
Old 05-4-2006, 11:14 AM   #70
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah18
Rules Annoucnement As It Says Up Top

If There Is A Guarding Or If A Resurrected Role Is Slain, All That Will Be Said Is That There Was A Guarding, Not Who Was Guarded
Sorry, your rules weren't entirely clear about this, and it is completely different from every other TWG I have ever played in. My mistake.

Oh well. That just means that the guardian can ignore my last post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 05-4-2006, 11:14 AM   #71
Wilkin
FFR Player

That leaves eb, who might not have even realized the game even started.
Old 05-4-2006, 11:18 AM   #72
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

So why did you vote fish if you think we should wait? Course the only person to not post is tps and EB I think. (Kilga too since he may not have posted since the two RR's came out.)

I thought the guardian ruling would be unknown.

What about the guardian causing a resurrection? I don't think that has been thrown into any senarios yet. It would be better if it happened late game if any at all. Course they may just die again but the wolves would have to waste their night kill on him. On the other hand the longer you wait, the bigger the chance of the guardian himself getting wolfed/lynched.
Old 05-4-2006, 11:25 AM   #73
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans
I suggest that whoever is seered tonight should come out tomorrow as a confirmed human via Kefit, so if he dies we still have somebody to transfer the information.
sounds reasonable but might not work since the seered person could be the vamp.
Old 05-4-2006, 11:33 AM   #74
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Sorry, finals this week + Maplestory got a new patch and there are limited-time items that I have to find now before the event is over and soon they are gonna start double experience and double drops and omgomgomgomg I can't stop playing and I'm going to fail my finals and die in TWG but I don't care cuz I'm gonna levelup so much and be soooooo rich.

But anywho, I think killing Kefit at this point is semi-stupid. Mainly because the guardian then HAS to guard him instead of Wilkin. If the guardian guards Wilkin and the wolves attack him, they would then go to him and be like "lol sup we's da wolves work wif us" and then Wilkin is like "hay every1 ***** sed he's da wulf lol" and the wolves are like "****!" Without that chance of Wilkin being guarded from a wolf attack, the wolves might do it to get a 4th vote. Yeah, Kefit might help the wolves NOW, but look at his freaking posts. He obviously would rather help the human team and get killed right before the end so he is on the winning team.

Also, regardless of whether or not we're going to lynch Kefit, you're all being a bit hasty about it. The game hasn't even been going a full 24 hours and you're all like "OMG LYNCH HIM YAYAYAYAY!" instead of discussing WHO THE WOLVES ARE. Yeah it's day 1 and limited info yada yada yada but we have a bunch of people coming out as various roles and lots of info. Only 1 person has said anything about the Night 1 kill (speaking of which, why was he gonna be inactive? I didn't really read any of the signups I just posted cuz blah told me to, and I'm too lazy to go look and find out myself), you've all been focusing on this res role crap instead of worrying about wolves.

In short: You're all idiots for rushing through Day1. Some of you switch your votes so Kefit doesn't get insta'd by more idiots rushing through the Day. Discuss more before ending this game with votes, jeez.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-4-2006, 12:53 PM   #75
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Eb, the resurrection takes place AFTER the wolfing, kefit will not get killed if he is lynched today.
Old 05-4-2006, 01:22 PM   #76
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

That only covers night 2. night 3+ will be wide open.
Old 05-4-2006, 03:27 PM   #77
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I was just talking out a ridiculous idea with Iggy, that I think might work. Poke some holes in this idea for me.

Vamp comes out, leads the allinace. He can be trusted with info becuase if he's killed, he just goes rogue, not to the wolves. The worst he could do is post all the blue's names, but that would give him away as being the SK (either that would give him away, or having two kills in one night). This benefits the vamp if he is not attacked, but it most surely means his eventual defeat if he is. I don't think the vamp will come out and do this, but since the idea has been tossed around that Kefit and Wilkin came out as each other's roles, this seems safer at the moment.
Old 05-4-2006, 03:33 PM   #78
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

The vamp wouldn't be lynched because he is alliance leader.

He PROBABLY wouldn't be wolfed since the vamp will come back a SK and be able to narrow down a couple of wolves. Obviously if he's killed he loses because as a SK he's on no one's side.

But if he stays hidden then he would have to avoid being lynched (since he would be resurrected as the SK.)

The only chance that the vampire has is if he is wolfed. Even then it's a small chance since wolves will think he's the seer or someone the guardian picked.

And if the vampire reveals himself we wouldn't have to waste a lynch on wilkin or kefit and can focuse on the wolves. This raises the chance that the wolves will try to get in contact with either of them but with the chance that they could have reversed their roles and totally screw themselves over.
Old 05-4-2006, 03:35 PM   #79
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

y helo thar wilkin.

Seems pretty direct, Kefit it is.
Old 05-4-2006, 03:39 PM   #80
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I don't know how many for insta, but I'm going to take my vote off just incase we're one away. talisman