Default Re: Weirdest thing(s) about you

I love to observe people too.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #62
ledwix
Giant Pi Operator
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ledwix Send a message via Yahoo to ledwix

i can listen to 15 seconds of a particular song over and over for hours on end. some things never get old to me.
ledwix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #63
beaner692
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to beaner692

I can listen to any of song off the Zelda: Ocarina of Time soundtrack and enjoy it

wewt10k aim: IMB3AU

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
I play Vertex BETA :O
beaner692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:42 AM   #64
6 p01nt3d*st@r
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 6 p01nt3d*st@r

I eat paper.

6 p01nt3d*st@r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #65
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeyjake7 View Post
1: yaoi sort of turns me on (but im not gay)
being turned on by guys makes you gay

sorry

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:19 AM   #66
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX

i second ledwix

also, i love anime but i dont watch it..... not dont but cant

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #67
Specforces
Yes
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Specforces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
being turned on by guys makes you gay

sorry
Not necessarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientist
Numerous studies have found that same-sex attraction is not a stable condition. The majority of those who experience SSA during adolescence find the problem has disappeared by the time they reach 25 without any intervention.
Citation:
(1) Francis S. Collins (2006). The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief, New York: Free Press, 260.

(2) John Michael Bailey, & M.P Dunne, N.G. Martin (2000). "Genetic and Environmental Influences Sexual Orientation and Its Correlates in an Australian Twin Sample: Personality Processes and Individual Differences," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 78, 524-536.

(3) National Health and Social Life Survey (1994). In. E. O. Laumann, et al, The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, pp. 294-296); Nigel Dickson, C. Paul, P. Herbison, (2002). "Same-sex attraction in a birth cohort: prevalence and persistence in early adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, 56, 1607-1615.

(4) Irving Bieber, et al. (1962). Homosexuality: A Psychoanalytic Study of Male Homosexuals, NY: Basic Books, 276; Robert Spitzer, (2003). "Can some gay men and lesbians change their sexual orientation? 200 participants reporting a change from homosexual to heterosexual orientation," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 32 (5) 403-417; Glenn Wyler (April, 2004). "Anything but Straight: A Book Review," NARTH Bulletin, 32- 45.

(5) Ariel Shidlo & Michael Schroeder, (2002). "Changing Sexual Orientation: A Consumer’s Report," Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 33 (3), 249-259.

(6) Gary Remafedi, et al (1991). "Risk factors for attempted suicide in gay and bisexual youth," Pediatrics. 87 (6), 869-875.

(7) US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2004). HIV Testing Survey 2002, Special Surveillance Report Number 1: 1-26.

(8) David Fergusson, L. Horwood & A. Beautrais, (1999). "Is sexual orientation related to mental health problems and suicidality in young people?" Archives of General Psychiatry. 56 (10), 876-888; Richard Herrell, et al (1999). "A co-twin control study in adult Men: Sexual orientation and suicidality." Archives of General Psychiatry, 56 (10), 867- 874; Susan Cochran & Vickie Mays (2000). "Lifetime prevalence of suicide symptoms and affective disorders among men reporting same-sex sexual partners: Results from NHANES III," American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 90, (4) , 573-578; Theo Sandfort, et al (2001). "Same-sex Sexual Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders: Findings from the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (Nemesis)." Archives of General Psychiatry, 58, 85-91.

(9) Sandfort (ibid); Fergusson. (ibid).

(10) Robert George & David Tubbs, "Redefining Marriage Away," City Journal, (Summer 2004). Quoting "Queer Liberalism?" (June 2000), American Political Science Review; James Nelson (1982). "Religious and moral issues in working with homosexual clients," in Gonsiorek (ed.), Homosexuality and Psychotherapy, NY: Haworth Press, 173.

(11) Allie Martin (May 15, 2007), "Calif. students pay price for refusing to observe pro-homosexual 'Day of Silence'." OneNewsNow.com.

(12) Kenneth Zucker & Susan Bradley (1995). Gender Identity Disorder and Psychosexual Problems in Children and Adolescents, NY: Guilford,

(13) Robert Lerner & Althea Nagai (2001). No Basis: What the studies don't tell us about same-sex parenting, Washington, DC: Marriage Law Project.

(14) George A. Rekers (2005). "An Empirically Supported Rational Basis for Prohibiting Adoption Foster Parenting and Contested Child Custody by Any Person Residing in a Household that Includes a Homosexually-Behaving Member," St. Thomas Law Review, 18 (2), 325-424.

(15) Jeffrey Satinover (2005), "The Trojan Couch: How the Mental Health Associations Misrepresent Science." Narth.com.

(16) Greenwood, G., et al. (2002). Battering Victimization Among a Probability-Based Sample of Men Who Have Sex With Men, Amer. J. Pub Health, 92 (12), 1964-69; Lisa Walder-Haugrad, Linda Vaden Gratch, & Brian Magruder (1997), "Victimization and Perpetration Rates of Violence in Gay and Lesbian Relationships: Gender Issues Explored", Violence and Victims, 12, 173-184.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #68
etrnnlchaos24
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to etrnnlchaos24

1. I count by multiples of 7 when im bored.
2. I remember stepfile notes and then in school sometimes mimic using my keyboard and tap the whole song.
3. Whenever i see a big picture i always come up with an elaborate story behind even if i have other things to do.
4. Whenever i download something i never leave my computer because of the sneaking suspicion that something might go wrong and stop my download (even on torrents)
5. I chronically bite my fingers.
Can't think of much more.

Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
AAA's So Far: 7
Latest AAA: Excite Bike
etrnnlchaos24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #69
jugglinguy
Use me as a porta-potty
FFR Veteran

- I hate cake
- I hate pie
- I can't stand oreos
- My eyes get teared up when i'm extremely pissed at someone
- I absolutely love doing weird things to see peoples reactions

You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

Last edited by jugglinguy; 09-29-2007 at 04:02 PM..
jugglinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:02 PM   #70
SnS
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I like to read about other people's weirdnesses.
I also like to hit on random girls and make them fall for me for fun, but then sometimes I fall for them and regret it, cause I'm weird. ^_^
SnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:17 PM   #71
jakeyjake7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jakeyjake7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specforces View Post
Not necessarily.

Citation:
(1) Francis S. Collins (2006). The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief, New York: Free Press, 260.

(2) John Michael Bailey, & M.P Dunne, N.G. Martin (2000). "Genetic and Environmental Influences Sexual Orientation and Its Correlates in an Australian Twin Sample: Personality Processes and Individual Differences," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 78, 524-536.

(3) National Health and Social Life Survey (1994). In. E. O. Laumann, et al, The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, pp. 294-296); Nigel Dickson, C. Paul, P. Herbison, (2002). "Same-sex attraction in a birth cohort: prevalence and persistence in early adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, 56, 1607-1615.

(4) Irving Bieber, et al. (1962). Homosexuality: A Psychoanalytic Study of Male Homosexuals, NY: Basic Books, 276; Robert Spitzer, (2003). "Can some gay men and lesbians change their sexual orientation? 200 participants reporting a change from homosexual to heterosexual orientation," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 32 (5) 403-417; Glenn Wyler (April, 2004). "Anything but Straight: A Book Review," NARTH Bulletin, 32- 45.

(5) Ariel Shidlo & Michael Schroeder, (2002). "Changing Sexual Orientation: A Consumer’s Report," Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 33 (3), 249-259.

(6) Gary Remafedi, et al (1991). "Risk factors for attempted suicide in gay and bisexual youth," Pediatrics. 87 (6), 869-875.

(7) US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2004). HIV Testing Survey 2002, Special Surveillance Report Number 1: 1-26.

(8) David Fergusson, L. Horwood & A. Beautrais, (1999). "Is sexual orientation related to mental health problems and suicidality in young people?" Archives of General Psychiatry. 56 (10), 876-888; Richard Herrell, et al (1999). "A co-twin control study in adult Men: Sexual orientation and suicidality." Archives of General Psychiatry, 56 (10), 867- 874; Susan Cochran & Vickie Mays (2000). "Lifetime prevalence of suicide symptoms and affective disorders among men reporting same-sex sexual partners: Results from NHANES III," American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 90, (4) , 573-578; Theo Sandfort, et al (2001). "Same-sex Sexual Behavior and Psychiatric Disorders: Findings from the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (Nemesis)." Archives of General Psychiatry, 58, 85-91.

(9) Sandfort (ibid); Fergusson. (ibid).

(10) Robert George & David Tubbs, "Redefining Marriage Away," City Journal, (Summer 2004). Quoting "Queer Liberalism?" (June 2000), American Political Science Review; James Nelson (1982). "Religious and moral issues in working with homosexual clients," in Gonsiorek (ed.), Homosexuality and Psychotherapy, NY: Haworth Press, 173.

(11) Allie Martin (May 15, 2007), "Calif. students pay price for refusing to observe pro-homosexual 'Day of Silence'." OneNewsNow.com.

(12) Kenneth Zucker & Susan Bradley (1995). Gender Identity Disorder and Psychosexual Problems in Children and Adolescents, NY: Guilford,

(13) Robert Lerner & Althea Nagai (2001). No Basis: What the studies don't tell us about same-sex parenting, Washington, DC: Marriage Law Project.

(14) George A. Rekers (2005). "An Empirically Supported Rational Basis for Prohibiting Adoption Foster Parenting and Contested Child Custody by Any Person Residing in a Household that Includes a Homosexually-Behaving Member," St. Thomas Law Review, 18 (2), 325-424.

(15) Jeffrey Satinover (2005), "The Trojan Couch: How the Mental Health Associations Misrepresent Science." Narth.com.

(16) Greenwood, G., et al. (2002). Battering Victimization Among a Probability-Based Sample of Men Who Have Sex With Men, Amer. J. Pub Health, 92 (12), 1964-69; Lisa Walder-Haugrad, Linda Vaden Gratch, & Brian Magruder (1997), "Victimization and Perpetration Rates of Violence in Gay and Lesbian Relationships: Gender Issues Explored", Violence and Victims, 12, 173-184.

you think you got enough damn citations? we only needed 1 or 2.
jakeyjake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:51 PM   #72
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to masterhickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner692 View Post
I can listen to any of song off the Zelda: Ocarina of Time soundtrack and enjoy it
My friend sent me the entire soundtrack last night, and I've listened to it 4 or 5 times in about 20hrs.

I can't have a serious conversation with any girl...

I can't walk up stairs one step at a time, I have to take two steps minimally, or I trip myself because my mind gets thrown off. Really weird one there. I try to take one step, my mind goes "WAIT! THAT'S WRONG!" So halfway through my step I decide to skip the step. But then halfway through skipping the step, I realize that I should have just stuck to taking one step. and decide I want to go back down to just taking one step...I usually end up having to take a quick one-footed hop at this point, to keep myself from falling.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:55 PM   #73
Tails99
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tails99

I talk to myself on the toilet at home.
I have to listen to music when I use a public toilet, of which I always use a stall.
I wipe the toilet seat with a piece of toilet paper before using it.
I bite my fingernails when nervous talking to people, and bite my lip when going by people in the park.
I tear up when I yawn.
I own no yellow pieces of clothing
I like to organize books in the library at school, but my room is a pure mess, and I NEVER organized my books in high school.
It's a Small World and Mickey Mouse March(Summertime mix) from DDRisney Mix are good songs.
I use music to pace myself when doing work.
I shake my leg when using the computer. Like right now I'm doing it.
I crack my neck or knuckles when trying to think.
I set body spray on fire. Basically, the only reason I have body spray is to light it on fire.
I laugh when I get hurt, the worse the pain, the louder I laugh.
Oh, and I when I listen to music and walk, it is always on the beat.
And I laugh at other people's misfortunes. Bad poker face.

Last edited by Tails99; 09-29-2007 at 04:59 PM..
Tails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:20 PM   #74
callum111
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to callum111

I talk with my teeth closed. My classmates are always saying "Why the hell are you talking with your teeth closed???" Then they try talking with their MOUTH closed.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #75
Devilsrejectedsoul
FFR Player

Talking Re: Weirdest thing(s) about you

i'm a huge fan of HORSE the band
i say RAWR outloud when bored
i shout random things and i don't have toruets
I LOVE FFR and times i space out and play FFR in my mind O_O
I sleep talk and sleep walk
I love the color purple and i'm not gay or BI
i love the look of blood
I'll listen to heavy metal then go listen to Techno
When i lay down i certain way my tear ducts go crazy
more later when i remember

Last edited by Devilsrejectedsoul; 09-29-2007 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: forgot some tihngs
Devilsrejectedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:31 PM   #76
Devilsrejectedsoul
FFR Player

Oh i'm alot a "Fire Bug" i love to play with fire
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #77
sarahxjane
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

The edit button goes a long way.

Also, liking the color purple does not mean that you are gay or bi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

as of December 11th 2009.
Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos
sarahxjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:55 PM   #78
stephen_g74
FFR Player

i can never get a girlfriend because every time i get a girl's phone number, i never call her and then make up a stupid excuse for not calling...
then, i go find a different girl and repeat the process.
stephen_g74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:48 AM   #79
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

i eat my own puke
Old 09-30-2007, 10:53 AM   #80
jakeyjake7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jakeyjake7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlp View Post
i eat my own puke
YUMMEH IN MAH TUMMEH!!!!1!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
jakeyjake7 is offline   Reply With Quote