Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

23 hours left.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #442
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

Fuck yeah, for some reason I thought it was Friday and I was not stuck with a phantom.

New topic: Iama UTR wolf, AMAA.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #443
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
V, I was leaning that direction as well. Let me direct you to point #1 on my spreadsheet under Meno: "http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3904347&postcount=129"

That post screams UTR wolf who is trying to establish visibility and humanity.

V, can you make an argument as to why you believe it's a better lynch choice than JRodd?
it's obviously a better lynch choice than jrodd.

first- we know a lot about jrodd so we will be able to analyze him later
second- your logic hinges on interpretting jrodd's flirtations with kraut as distancing, except he was doing it alongside someone else, AND he was doing it after i voted for him. i can't seem to put myself into the headspace where you attempt distancing using another players naked pressure vote. why feed someone ammo in that fashion?
third- UTR players are trouble down the road. if you let them go and don't make them feel the fear of god, you will get nothing out of them, and when it comes time to a crunch decision the UTR player is, in MOBA language, an extremely fed carry.

i'm not willing to let mike slide, because this level of UTR is so bad that it has that hint of intentionality, like he is UTR on purpose, and then when he decides to finally come around to the thread he realizes he's an even lazier asshole than he thought he was and can't be bothered to read the thread and give up any analysis.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #444
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

The last time I gave analysis, it was immediately labelled as bandwagonning. Don't think I'm not here to see your posts now.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #445
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Only a wolf would be concerned with having their analysis be labeled as "bandwagoning".

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the top lynch suspects, Meno.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #446
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
The last time I gave analysis, it was immediately labelled as bandwagonning. Don't think I'm not here to see your posts now.
wait so your strategy is to make jokes and vote at the last second?
Old 05-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #447
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

also everyone note how zoshi has been targetted for two days without anyone coming to his defense when it seriously looks like he might die

is it your belief that there is only one wolf left? or do you think his partner is just giving up completely on the game and letting his team fall apart?

he kinda seems alone to me.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #448
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

mike tell me who you think is most human to most wolf in descending order. just a naked list, no analysis.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #449
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
also everyone note how zoshi has been targetted for two days without anyone coming to his defense when it seriously looks like he might die

is it your belief that there is only one wolf left? or do you think his partner is just giving up completely on the game and letting his team fall apart?

he kinda seems alone to me.
I kinda doubt that there is one wolf left. I mean it is a possibility that he could be the last wolf, that is if there is a SK. I kind of doubt that there would be three wolves and a SK but then again this is the first time that I have played a C9++ variant. But for all intent and purposes, let's say that we have Zoshi as the last wolf and an unknown Serial Killer, in order for us to secure it, we need to figure out who is the SK, if there is one. Also, since Rob already declared that he was a one-shot seer, we should know who he seer'd on night 1, and what was the result of it. It would make things easier for us to know if either one of us are a human, wolf, or Serial Killer (if applicable) to make the lynching this phase easier.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #450
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
mike tell me who you think is most human to most wolf in descending order. just a naked list, no analysis.
About to go eat, I'll make up a list when I get back.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #451
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
About to go eat, I'll make up a list when I get back.
imma keep you honest boy

dont bring shame to the motherland in this game
Old 05-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #452
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

james. why do you want to kill zoshi.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #453
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
james. why do you want to kill zoshi.
Right now Zoshi is high up on my suspicions because at this point, until seer gives result, he is the most logical solution to lynch him. But on the post that I had just posted there was no indication that I said to lynch Zoshi. All I said was that OWA should reveal who he seer'd and what was the result so that we can take the person off of the list of possibilities on who we should lynch and who to not lynch. Hell, all he need to say is "____ is a green/red/sk". OWA, if you didn't seer Zoshi, who did you seer?

Old 05-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #454
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Right now Zoshi is high up on my suspicions because at this point, until seer gives result, he is the most logical solution to lynch him. But on the post that I had just posted there was no indication that I said to lynch Zoshi. All I said was that OWA should reveal who he seer'd and what was the result so that we can take the person off of the list of possibilities on who we should lynch and who to not lynch. Hell, all he need to say is "____ is a green/red/sk". OWA, if you didn't seer Zoshi, who did you seer?
so you think that zoshi is a wolf with no one coming to his aid who has had 6 or 7 different people voting him consistently for days with no significant push in another direction? you think wolf C is just like "fuck it we lose gg" while his partner dies
Old 05-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #455
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
so you think that zoshi is a wolf with no one coming to his aid who has had 6 or 7 different people voting him consistently for days with no significant push in another direction? you think wolf C is just like "fuck it we lose gg" while his partner dies
That could be the case. But I just said that I was suspicious of him, never stated that he was a definite wolf. But if there was another wolf, it is important that we need to get both zoshi and the other seer'd (if there was another seer as well, but if 1-shot seer could only use it once, then gg)

Old 05-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #456
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
That could be the case. But I just said that I was suspicious of him, never stated that he was a definite wolf. But if there was another wolf, it is important that we need to get both zoshi and the other seer'd (if there was another seer as well, but if 1-shot seer could only use it once, then gg)
that is what one-shot seer means.

you can't depend on roles dude, you must weigh in on shit. the whole point of C9++ is that you must have opinions and think about what other people are doing.

there is no alliance to be made, there is no way you can trust people even when they claim to have a role, there is nothing that you can do to get that sense of confidence you are seeking in your decisions, you must rely on yourself, trust yourself, and come to a conclusion.

you are entirely capable of this.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #457
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

freaky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #458
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

you need about 3 more votes on me to make me talk

Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 PM   #459
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Back. Rereading the whole thread. Brace for list.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #460
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

i ended up falling asleep last night my apologies, and thursday is terrible in terms of classes and 6 hour lab so just finding the time to post now. inexcusable, i know, but whatever here i am.

Quote:
this is a really good point, this didn't even occur to me. V's posts have struck a chord as human to me since they all have been so logical, and tons of them have correlated to my thoughts (including the vote on kraut. i was adding to that wagon because he received his answer from zoshi and kept the vote there/thinned out, so i took it as a preventative measure to not receive blame for lynching a human (my read on James)). In hindsight i should've been more vocal/strong with this, but again it is day 1 and i was also more interested in asking a variety of people questions.

now of course he could also be an incredibly dangerous wolf, but at this point in time his posts strike me as villager too much to try and lynch him.

tps spent a great deal of effort linking stuff in the thread, but still my read is not strong on him. Lots of it seemed to pull stuff and make reasons where they weren't there. of course there is bias since his accusations were against me, but bringing up my joke list multiple times and quoting when i said james was on my villager list, which was clearly just an independent read. TPS, seeing as no1 else voted for me, are you going to keep your vote on me? who else would you want lynched this phase?

meno's activity has indeed been ridiculous, but i don't know whether to attribute that to lack of interest (inexcusable) or utr wolf play (curious to see his list so i will wait.

another player currently striking me as wolfy is viccica. she has gone utr when in thread talk has circulated other players, and has kept votes on top wagons that i read as human.

gotta drive somewhere, part 2 of this post is coming up folks. super sorry for the choppiness, but this week was way busier than i thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Closed Thread