Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-5-2013, 07:41 PM   #381
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

I have a special picture waiting for you Xiz if you do end up dying. I (MS)painted it with all my heart and soul.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-5-2013, 07:45 PM   #382
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
I have a special picture waiting for you Xiz if you do end up dying. I (MS)painted it with all my heart and soul.

Sweet. I hope it has Obama in it.

Old 11-5-2013, 07:49 PM   #383
Xiz
TWG Chaos

okay so i'mma go watch the daily show.

Here is my goodbye post.

pssst... wolves... kill YoshL lmfao

Old 11-5-2013, 07:55 PM   #384
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

THE LIST

Xiz

I basically just posted why... look at it for my reasons. You agree with me too much, and you post too many good ideas. YES, THIS IS A FAULT. You also said that everyone on your list would be orange, then dug up an old thing that RSD had posted BEFORE YOU SAID THIS, and advocated agianst him. Bad move, and it got you nowhere. I feel good about lynching you.

You also didn't post any pictures of the night sky like you said you would, you whore. The idea of asking the wolves to kill Yoshl strikes me as odd, mainly because it implies you think that Yoshl is a human?

Charu

The game you're playing is really, really neat when I think about it. Your plan seemingly to me was to post a lot, make it seem like you're saying a good deal, when in reality you're hardly saying a thing. When I pointed this out in my previous long post, you changed. You started contributing more. I wonder why? You're also playing a very similar game to Halogen, which you would have no reason to unless the other wolves told you that was your plan.

Both DragonIIDX and T-Force

Both of you have hardly said anything, and both of you have voted for the same people, giving hardly any reason why. Post more, and give us some thought. I don't want to hear "But I'm a noobie" excuse, because Riotpolice has had some quality posts.

Yoshl

You fit what I've said about Xiz. I'm fairly confident that if Xiz isn't a wolf, you are. You're the pot-stirrer, and your posting style did nothing but cause trouble until I pointed it out, and after that you changed for about an hour before you went back to doing what you did before. The thing that I'm really ??? about is your *as of the time of me writing this* vote for RSD. Why? You seemed really suspicious of Xiz... was it to prevent an early insta? Wish you would explain why you voted me in post #338.

Toxzihueywueyusas

I swear to god, your name isn't THAT hard to remember, my brain just doesn't want to do it. All you've done is post about Xiz, and usually its really, really late and stuff that happenned almost 100 posts ago. Please, keep up with the thread more, and when you posted that you had more to say, but had to go play dota, you never came back and posted what you wanted to say...

RSD

You didn't really think you were in the green now, did you? Just because I'm less suspicious of you, doesn't mean I don't think you're a human. I *really* don't like your style of play, though.

mellonxcollie

I honestly forgot you were even playing, please post more. Like, you don't even post fluff. Did you die N1 and Silvuh made a mistake??? Minor props to you for convincing me to focus on catching the wolves and not deal with a seering strategy, since I was really, really running into a wall over that one. Nothing you've done is suspicious, but don't think you can fly under the radar forever!!!!~!@~!@~!@~!@~!@ *sigh*

jwcgatoroajduegwuhweasd and pntballa

Who are you guys again? I think you guys were posting N1 and then stopped or something. Idk. Liked your ideas when you did post though pntballa.

Cedolad

Nice to see you playing this time around! Would like some more quality posts from you, though. Do agree with you that Xiz is more suspicious that Yoshl at this point, and that was actually posted when I was writing my post about them, so +5 points to you. Your N1 play was erratic, but N1 can hardly be taken seriously. I was worried about you at first, but I think that you haven't done anything to warrant my original suspicion. We don't need to extend this phase though lmao, don't be silly.

Riotpolice

Stop playing the newbie card. Seriously, we get it, its your first game and you're nervous. You seem to think the entirety of the strategy in this game revolves around manipulating the weak players. That's wrong, it revolves around manipulating everyone. You need to get your head in the game, son.

BDN

You haven't posted much, but they've all been helpful posts, and you haven't tried to mudsling anyone. Very different from your last game, might I add.

Kraut

Same as BDN. Do have a question for you, on post #299, you advocate that we don't lynch Xiz, but now you're voting for him. What's changed?

Manti

Rip.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-5-2013, 08:01 PM   #385
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

would like to know the current votecount

was going to say something, but i'll pass because thought of something interesting. 1 hour to go, my vote will change probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 08:08 PM   #386
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Sorry guys, I slept for almost 15 hours and had a major sleep hangover today.

To summarize my upcoming post: The seering strategy is dividing players and being used as a wolf-hunting polemic. At first I didn't see how recommendations other than mine could be viable, but after closer review of the thread, I do see the potential benefits of coordination. I'm going to try to empirically compare the two strategies and how they work in practice, and hopefully that'll be helpful in determining the meaning of pushing either way.

But meanwhile:

I feel too torn to further the Xiz lynch. I will have to recommend that the Inspector seer YoshL (as in RIGHT NOW), and the Enforcer seer RSD. You will learn why I'm sticking to the "commanded split seering" strategy later.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-5-2013, 08:08 PM   #387
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
So if you disagree, explain why you disagree instead of putting a vote up saying you don't agree with the vote.
I already said why I disagreed with the Xiz lynch. But I'll repeat it once again.

I don't think Xiz's behavior is as wolfy as people seems to think it is. I see a person who made a genuine effort to coordinate everything to make sure the seers don't waste time. I did see him doing an effort to stay alive, and he kept it for the whole day phase.

The truth is that I'm only voting for him because, of the three I had separated as the ones who I'd like to not to see lynched, he is the one I'm more unsure of.

That, and because a no lynch is much worse than a wrong lynch.

Also, about plans for next phases: I have none. There are too many things to come, to plan accordingly to them. I plan to take each day as a new thing, and reread what has been done and said.
Old 11-5-2013, 08:10 PM   #388
thesunfan
Role Tide

Yoshl, why the FUCK are you witholding info right now... this better be DAMN GOOD.

its too suspicious, and I'd rather not see Xiz get insta'd, so

Yoshl
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-5-2013, 08:14 PM   #389
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Ask and you shall receive.

5-8 Vote Requirement. The participant Xiz is currently within the lynching range.

Xiz (5) - Tokzic, Riotpolice, YoshL, runescapedude1126, T-Force, thesunfan, Krauthammer
runescapedude1126 (2) - thesunfan, Xiz, YoshL
YoshL (2) - BDN, thesunfan
DragonIIDX (1) - thesunfan, BDN, cedolad, YoshL
Tokzic (1) - mellonxcollie, Xiz
cedolad (1) - Charu, DragonIIDX
Charu (1) - jwcgator, thesunfan
jwcgator (1) - Charu
thesunfan (0) - Xiz, DragonIIDX, T-Force, YoshL
T-Force (0) - Charu, YoshL
Riotpolice (0) - thesunfan

YoshL >> Xiz
Xiz >> thesunfan
thesunfan >> Xiz
thesunfan >> DragonIIDX
thesunfan >> runescapedude1126

Tokzic >> Xiz
Riotpolice >> Xiz
Xiz >> Tokzic
thesunfan >> YoshL
thesunfan >> Charu
Charu >> cedolad

Charu >> T-Force
jwcgator >> Charu
thesunfan >> Charu
thesunfan >> Riotpolice
thesunfan >> YoshL
thesunfan >> Charu
thesunfan >> Xiz
YoshL >> thesunfan
Xiz >> thesunfan
YoshL >> Xiz
DragonIIDX >> thesunfan
Xiz >> Tokzic
T-Force >> thesunfan
Xiz >> runescapedude1126
thesunfan >> Xiz
BDN >> DragonIIDX

runescapedude1126 >> Xiz
mellonxcollie >> Tokzic
BDN >> YoshL
YoshL >> T-Force
DragonIIDX >> cedolad
cedolad >> DragonIIDX
T-Force >> Xiz
thesunfan >> Xiz
Xiz >> Tokzic
YoshL >> thesunfan

Charu >> jwcgator
YoshL >> DragonIIDX
Xiz >> runescapedude1126
Krauthammer >> Xiz
YoshL >> runescapedude1126
thesunfan >> YoshL

Yet to vote:
pntballa18

DAY ONE will end by 10 PM EST, which is in 46 minutes.
Old 11-5-2013, 08:15 PM   #390
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Thank you for the update.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-5-2013, 08:24 PM   #391
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

sunfan, where's pntballa in your list? I think you forgot him!

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:26 PM   #392
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

xiz has remained in the lynch range, unless some idiot is going to withdraw their vote at the last minute and cause a no-lynch

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 08:26 PM   #393
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

also riot, he lists jwc and pnt at the same time

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:28 PM   #394
thesunfan
Role Tide

yeah, yoshl has that right.

But yoshl, WHY ARE YOU WITHOLDING INFO?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:29 PM   #395
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
also riot, he lists jwc and pnt at the same time
Oh you're right. I didn't read the second name because I thought it was more spam. My mistake.

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:29 PM   #396
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Yosh is right. I rather die then have nobody die. Either bandwagon on someone else or finish me off.

Old 11-5-2013, 08:34 PM   #397
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

you'll get it in like 27 mins

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:35 PM   #398
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I hope you are next

Old 11-5-2013, 08:37 PM   #399
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

answer this xiz: are you blue?

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 08:38 PM   #400
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

this is kinda pretty really important answer, we have like 22 mins

Quote:
Closed Thread