Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #21
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Default Re: I need comforting and possibly help :'(

You'd be surprised how rapidly a relationship can start-up without you realizing what's going on.

I'm sure you will find someone. Whether it's in two weeks, a month, a year, or even ten. Just remember that it will happen sooner if you are active in lots of social communities. And the great thing about those communities is that they're fun, and even if nothing comes of some of them in terms of relationships you still had an awesome time doing whatever it was you were doing!
Old 11-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #22
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Don't get down because of a woman or anyone else. You are who you are. Letting other people mold you into the person you become isn't something you want. Personally I've been through way too much but I always kept my head high. Which is what I suggest to you because there is always something to look forward to. Things can always make a turn for the best you just got to be ready for drive.

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #23
SC_coolguy44
Harmonoize
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SC_coolguy44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
You'd be surprised how rapidly a relationship can start-up without you realizing what's going on.

I'm sure you will find someone. Whether it's in two weeks, a month, a year, or even ten. Just remember that it will happen sooner if you are active in lots of social communities. And the great thing about those communities is that they're fun, and even if nothing comes of some of them in terms of relationships you still had an awesome time doing whatever it was you were doing!
I'm not very good at social interaction. I'm a very quiet person.
SC_coolguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #24
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames

You don't have to be loud. I've always been quiet, and still am. I see it as a nice trait, actually, so long as you don't isolate yourself.

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #25
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

Here is a video I watched a few weeks ago that really changed my perspective on life and more importantly positivity. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqwwTfXr1Q

I'd like to thank you for understanding my lack of control over there being an advertisement on this video.

[x]0:00 - 1:09 - Intro
[x]1:09 - 4:23 - How you feel is in your head.
[x]4:24 - 8:57 - Frame things positively.
[x]8:57 - 10:41 - Framing things positively how-to.
[x]10:41 - 11:30 - Real life example.
[x]11:30 - 15:27 - Removing negative influences/relationships.
[x]15:27 - 19:16 - Ways to cheer yourself up.
[x]19:16 - End - Pumping yourself up.

Be ready for all the miracles that are going to happen today.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #26
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

I actually had to ditch my entire group of ungrateful asshole friends in 10th grade

best move i've ever done. found a group of friends that actually gave a shit about me. they exist.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #27
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

This isn't life changing, but this usually pulls me out of a funk if it's somewhat minor.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #28
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Love it and I'm going to be using it from now on.

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #29
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Fantasticone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
V-Ormix
Banned

honestly its just a matter of time, when ever your feeling down just say to yourself "naw thats some bull shit, I know I can do this, it will happen."
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #31
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 View Post
I'm having suicidal thoughts because I'm always going to be single and because a lot of my friends ditched me. I don't know what to do anymore. Is this site even a good place to be posting threads like this? I just had my heart broken today. I really don't want to talk about that in detail. I just feel as if I'm worthless and nobody wants me.
Right around your age is when I started losing all my old friends. I wouldn't say ditching so much as you guys are growing up and going separate ways. People change, they move on, it's just part of life. I don't have many irl friends that I hangout with anymore and at first I was bothered by it but I've gotten used to it. I'm trying to make new friends that are a better fit for the stage I am in life. The old friends I have are out partying a lot and such whereas I'm a mom of two now. Major lifestyle clashes there. Then the friends I had prior to those I lost touch with because they went to college and I hadn't. There's a lot of reasons you and your friends could have grown apart. When it comes to being single don't stress that so much. You're young yet and being in a relationship isn't the most important thing in the world. It'll happen when it happens. I was constantly down about myself and whether I'd find a long standing relationship and then I met AJ. You need to figure out what makes you happy. If you can't be happy on your own, chances are you aren't going to be very happy in a relationship either.
I'm not going to give you the "it gets better line" because the truth is life is hard. It's always going to have it's ups and downs. It's how you rise above it that matters. You need to be able to make your own happiness even in the hard times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #32
Razor
Dan "Razor" Devilz
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

its ok bro, i got lied to and lead on by someone for about 2 weeks... i feel your pain
3rd: Retro City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers
I play Stepmania, so I know everything about media formats.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #33
redsea
seek ye first the kingdom
FFR Veteran

Life is always worth living, whether it is going well or not. Remember there are people out there who love you, and people out there WILLING to love you. It takes time to find people who will always be there for you, and love you for who you are, but they are out there! I've been dealing with very scary neurological symptoms for over 6 months now, and it has produced many anxieties and macab feelings in me, all very physical, and I am still staying strong and fighting through each and everyday, because whatever happens, life is worth living; everyday there is a possibility to meet someone new, to have new experiences, regardless of what you are feeling like. It really sucks to be in a position like yours, but people do come and go, enjoy the relationships you have, and remember that one day you WILL find someone who is willing to live their life around making you happy; someone seeking your love and comfort. Stay up dude, things will get better! If you need to talk more don't be afraid to hit me up with a pm.
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #34
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

play maplestory with me

we will get lots of bitches together and get paid money
L.B.D.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #35
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #36
Throwaway
Banned

Hey man, as I said in vidchat, don't let being alone get you down to the point of contemplating suicide. You'd be surprised how many people value your existence, regardless of what you may think.

Being alone, in terms of a relationship, is just something you have to understand cannot be forced. There's obviously strong forms of coercion out there, but as Zag said: It'll happen without you even thinking about it, and it happens fast. Just work on your self, your inner-person, and stop focusing on TRYING to find a partner for yourself. If you can respect yourself, and love yourself, someone will definitely love you for it.

TC u fagget
Throwaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
supermoe1985
"It's crazy."

Send a message via Skype™ to supermoe1985

Happiness is a state of mind. I'm not going to tell you that things are going to get better. But -you- will get better. As time goes on you will begin to feel happy again even if things haven't changed. You will adjust to your situation and begin to realize that there are lots of people who care about you and that you walk by potential friends everyday. There are lots of people in the real world and on this site that will be willing to help you through anything.
supermoe1985 is offline   Reply With Quote