Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #361
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Alright I guess I'll give you that. I want you to rationalize away the comments about webdevelopers and blue text though, because you initiated that conversation and then you decided it wasn't relevant.

To me it reeked of desperation, which is precisely why I pressed him so hard. I figured he was a wolf in a state of complete desperation, and if I made him feel like I knew his secret that he would explode at me, which he did. This is what garnered my confidence on the vote and why I still haven't moved it.

I found your defense of him to be reasonable, but I felt like it was deciding to rest a decision on weak evidence when strong evidence was available.

So tell me, did you geniunely believe that "Firefox" and "Web developer" shit? You were the one who called it into scrutiny. I don't believe it for a second.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #362
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

oh come on manti. i know you can write it off as logging off or doing something else but you were showing for like 15-20 minutes as viewing the thread before you disappeared.

this should be an easy question for you man, and how you anwser it is pretty critical for the degree to which i can put confidence in your disposition.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #363
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

anyone with a version of firefox past the year 2008 will agree with me that it is a bit harsh to modkill someone especially when the vote count was done in blue. i'm not sure if it is a feature of v-bulletin specifically designed for firefox, or what the deal with chrome is, but i've been using chrome ever since i got a macbook from work.

when i copy paste text from others, the bbcode tags gets copied over. if kraut was doing a quick post of the vote count, it was unreasonable to modkill him, since I assure you that was the last thing on his mind at that time.

i defended him because it would be totally bullshit if a similar situation happened to me while I was on my old computer trying to post a quick vote count.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #364
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

also if I am kraut's teammate, I would argue this issue privately and insist that the host made a mistake.

Old 05-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #365
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

honestly i wish i had put "will give you a warning" in the rules, instead of modkill, but the post had already altered the course of the day voting wise so it was too late. also it's not my job to hold your hand if you dont read the rules.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #366
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

so guys apparently i lead the lynch on kraut

Old 05-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #367
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
anyone with a version of firefox past the year 2008 will agree with me that it is a bit harsh to modkill someone especially when the vote count was done in blue. i'm not sure if it is a feature of v-bulletin specifically designed for firefox, or what the deal with chrome is, but i've been using chrome ever since i got a macbook from work.

when i copy paste text from others, the bbcode tags gets copied over. if kraut was doing a quick post of the vote count, it was unreasonable to modkill him, since I assure you that was the last thing on his mind at that time.

i defended him because it would be totally bullshit if a similar situation happened to me while I was on my old computer trying to post a quick vote count.
I understand where you are coming from with this. It sucked that it had to happen to Kraut, I honestly didn't expect that to happen to him. And now that I see it now, it wouldn't make sense for you to be a wolf in the first place. So that clears you from my suspicions...for now.

Unvote: freakysnots

Vote: Zoshi

Zoshi, you're next. I am curious to know why so many people are on your tail. I only want to know your answer and not anybody else's answer for this question because I want to know if you are capable of defending yourself. If you are truly a green, then you have no problem with defending yourself.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #368
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

VOTECOUNT: Day 2 (ends Friday 5PM EST)

zoshi (4): OWA, manti, viccica, james
freaky (2): V, zoshi
TPS (2): jrodd, freaky

3 votes from lynch

yet to vote: TPS, Gun, meno, syhto

Last edited by FoJaR; 05-15-2013 at 08:34 PM..
Old 05-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #369
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Also Manti your defense of kraut, which is weaker than my evidence on him, is something he said both after the web developer shit and after Fojar stated the mod kill. This would have been an absolutely natural time for a wolf to be asking themselves whether or not their partner would be card flipped, and given how had displayed himself to be an unfiltered fountain of his superego to assume that much prescience from him is a stretch.

Freaky you can't bury evidence against you by posting a lot and over explaining things. The evidence to indict you is there and I will keep resurfacing it as much as is necessary to satisfy the extremely short collective memory we have.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #370
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

ok sure if that helps me not get wolfed. thanks

Old 05-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #371
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

v you don't understand the fact that there is no evidence. so far in this game, it seems like to get someone lynched, someone would just need to sound like they have an idea of what they are talking about and get a bandwagon rolling.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #372
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

you haven't said anything useful ever since you started this whole bullshit start of day. do you even have any thoughts on the game?

Old 05-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #373
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
you haven't said anything useful ever since you started this whole bullshit start of day. do you even have any thoughts on the game?
So you're 20 years old, right? Tell me about your web development job.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #374
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

jrodd can vouch for me.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #375
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

but hes not here. i do dev work on sportsnet.ca, they were using a old cms before, now porting over to wordpress. i work with a small team within a bigger company to port the site over.

but you don't need to be a web dev to know that firefox behaves like that.

its about 35%/35% users split between chrome and firefox (i look at google analytics), but people who use chrome isn't even aware that browsers have significant compatibility issues with each other

thats why people bitch about internet explorer. it is the support for javascript and css

Old 05-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #376
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

yea that part is true, right from his fb page "Web developer at Rogers Digital Media"

i won't be here tomorrow until 7:30 pm since i have 3 classes and a 6 hour lab, so i'll lay out my thoughts in just a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #377
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&usp=sharing

Alright guys, just spent the last 2 hours constructing this post. I'm going to take the idiotic approach of SS'ng my word doc and uploading them as images in here, because I don't want to reformat all of it (I wish I could embed docs on FFR or that it would retain formatting).

I created a spreadsheet of all the players, went back to the beginning of the game, and read every post. Any post that I felt was significant or suspicious I noted. I copied the URL for the specific post, and inserted a hyperlink under each player's name. They are numbered, starting at 1 for each player.

The word doc/pictures of word doc corresponds to the numbers under each player. IE: Clicking #1 on under Manti will bring you to Manti's post that i'm referencing in my word doc. Each numbered hyperlink directly corresponds to the document numbering, which is my brief opinion on the post and it's function.

Here again is the link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&usp=sharing

Here are the incoming image/Word Doc. I'm sorry for this format, i'm just exhausted.

I'm going to vote JRodd for now based on my 5 linked posts/points.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #378
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Also Manti your defense of kraut, which is weaker than my evidence on him, is something he said both after the web developer shit and after Fojar stated the mod kill. This would have been an absolutely natural time for a wolf to be asking themselves whether or not their partner would be card flipped, and given how had displayed himself to be an unfiltered fountain of his superego to assume that much prescience from him is a stretch.
I am allowed to change my opinion on things, It's how the game works. I'll asume you mean my defense of Freaky.

I highly doubt freaky would have made a public stink about the whole situation if he was a wolf. With Kraut's death uncertain he would not have publicly stated the "Hey I don't like this vote switch" He would have kept his trap shut.

The web developer stuff is extraneous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #379
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

before i finish reading ur post, the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke, how can you use that as a basis for anything :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #380
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Quote:
the list was my entrance made before most people even posted as a joke,
What does that mean? Am I reading it wrong? I have no idea what you're saying here.
Closed Thread