Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-1-2011, 08:09 AM   #361
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter_rocks_out_loud View Post
I didn't read through every post, so correct me if this has been done.

Potter
========
To Bud

"After several cycles, I'm sure you have seen many people attempt to pass through these doors, and they have all been incinerated. Which doors do you recall are the ones that clearly have no way out?"
Bud - "I've said it multiple times, but I really can't recall. Your guess, as of now is probably as good as mine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisIsAThing View Post
thisIsAThing
=======
turns to Emma to interrogate her

"Emma, is it possible for us to appear and disappear at will like you can? Do you gain the ability after a few cycles, or can you already do it just by trying? Maybe if there is a special way to have this ability, we can relate it to how to escape this room."
Emma - "You're an interesting bunch. If you haven't noticed, I've been around this whole time. Not dissappearing and becoming invisible if that's what you're thinking. You're just not keen enough to notice me. Probably because of your lack of observational skills." she laughs to herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
T-Force
========
"You know what, we all want something out of Emma, but she refuses to tell us. I say it's time we took some action against this."

Takes the rope and ties it into a lasso. Spins it a few times and hurls it attempting to lasso Emma.
Even through all those western movies you've watched, you fail completely at imitating the movie persona, and can't throw a lasso for your life.

Emma - "And do you really think a lasso will get me to tell you things?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================
Checks to the right of door 99 to check if there is a door 100
Simply put, No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter_rocks_out_loud View Post
Potter
=========
Walks around looking at the floor

thinks to self"Hmm, I wonder if we all pull up some of this floor at once, we can see if anything is under there before it repairs itself"
Archie - "Geez people. If you haven't noticed, the floor immediately repairs itself, and any floor with major sections that you can pull up are solidly fastened to the ground. I've even tried once with the tools. nothing." he thinks a bit "What that guy earlier... the one that listed the numbers off like crazy... I think that theory made the most sense, because it incorporated really all of the clues. And what I think makes it even more right... is what that little asian kid said. About the doors equaling the days. If what Emma said about a farther look is true, then maybe more clues will eliminate more doors...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-1-2011, 08:35 AM   #362
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

pmonibuv1
===============
Stands on top of the shack and looks at all of the patches in sight to try and find a pattern.

EDIT: How big are the blankets?
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by pmonibuv1; 02-1-2011 at 09:19 AM..
Old 02-1-2011, 10:15 AM   #363
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rushyrulz
==========
Carefully examines lego floor looking normally, and through the dark sheet in an attempt to find any patterns.

Next, I examine the wall made of wood to see if the parts torn out signify anything.

Also, if there's doors 1-99, shouldn't this thread be renamed 99 doors?

Old 02-1-2011, 10:21 AM   #364
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

Varleyisdance
============
Climbs up on archies shack beside pmon, looks to the far southwest corner for any kind of message, eats mushrooms I had hidden in my sock..then wanders over to the south west corner aimlessly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 02-1-2011, 10:22 AM   #365
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

I haz ideas but gotta wait till yoshl is online :/
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 11:18 AM   #366
FuzenAkuma
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FuzenAkuma Send a message via MSN to FuzenAkuma

FuzenAkuma
============
Looks up at the walls to see if there are any ledges or alcoves on/in which Emma could hide from everyone's sight
Old 02-1-2011, 11:28 AM   #367
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
pmonibuv1
===============
Stands on top of the shack and looks at all of the patches in sight to try and find a pattern.

EDIT: How big are the blankets?
You attempt to climb up onto the shack, but the instability of the wood under your feet make you stop attempting to climb up. The blankets are the normal sized blankets you would see in a house, on a bed.

Quote:
rushyrulz
==========
Carefully examines lego floor looking normally, and through the dark sheet in an attempt to find any patterns.

Next, I examine the wall made of wood to see if the parts torn out signify anything.

Also, if there's doors 1-99, shouldn't this thread be renamed 99 doors?
You discovered the second mistake! (1k credits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarleyisDance View Post
Varleyisdance
============
Climbs up on archies shack beside pmon, looks to the far southwest corner for any kind of message, eats mushrooms I had hidden in my sock..then wanders over to the south west corner aimlessly
What I said to pmon earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzenAkuma View Post
FuzenAkuma
============
Looks up at the walls to see if there are any ledges or alcoves on/in which Emma could hide from everyone's sight
Emma isn't hiding. she's just there.

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-1-2011, 12:01 PM   #368
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

Varleyisdance
===========
Puts on what he thinks could be a fireproof blanket, walks over to door number 1 and stares at it quietly......

Quote:
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
Old 02-1-2011, 12:12 PM   #369
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

rushyrulz
===============
I look through the dark sheet at the ceiling once more and examine what it is made of (drop tile ceiling, wood, etc? I know there's fluorescent lights.), I also look for sturdy rafters or beams.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-1-2011 at 12:15 PM..
Old 02-1-2011, 01:43 PM   #370
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

People going crazy, all right. I can deal.

Also, guess who's back home?

EDIT:

Unnecesasry post is unnecessary.
VVVVVVVV

Quote:

Last edited by YoshL; 02-1-2011 at 01:51 PM..
Old 02-1-2011, 01:50 PM   #371
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

yoshL!

Quote:
Old 02-1-2011, 02:40 PM   #372
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

How many blankets are there?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 02:44 PM   #373
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
How many blankets are there?
You could have normally asked that.

There are 6 blankets. Doesn't look like theres much significance in that.

Quote:
Old 02-1-2011, 02:51 PM   #374
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
Tries to use the hammer or the saw to chop footholds in the plywood wall to try and climb up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 02:57 PM   #375
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
pmonibuv1
================
Tries to use the hammer or the saw to chop footholds in the plywood wall to try and climb up.
You find a nice spot on the wall devoid of holes and begins to chop neat, foot and hand holds in the wall. Or rather, smash. Or saw. Anyways, you make the holes and begin climbing up the wall, but it becomes clear that you can't actually make it too high.

Nicely done.

Quote:
Old 02-1-2011, 03:01 PM   #376
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
Looks down onto the floor to see if i am high enough to find a pattern of some kind.

If this doesnt work, ill have to think of another way to get higher :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 03:28 PM   #377
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

lol I was gonna suggest piling up wood or rubble to get in the air, last post I was trying to see if there were any rafters so we could maybe tie the blankets together and make a rope to climb, unfortunately the lights were too bright to see anything else. Because pmoni just got a clue and he doesn't like to share..

I climb up the wall after pmon gets down and I look at the floor below, specifically the legos for some type of pattern.

Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-1-2011 at 03:31 PM..
Old 02-1-2011, 03:35 PM   #378
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

im a guy that, if first, stays first and doesnt cooperate with others :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by pmonibuv1; 02-1-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Old 02-1-2011, 03:37 PM   #379
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!

I'm a guy that steals your work and publishes it under my name because you never want to take credit

Old 02-1-2011, 03:39 PM   #380
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

now to think of a way to get higher hehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread