Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2015, 02:09 PM   #341
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Game Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
your commentary was incredibly jumbled, and a lot of time, your argument for defense was very unsound, and the wall of quotes and little bit of text following each one was like 0% helpful given that nearly every single one consisted of "this is bad", or "this is weird", or "i disagree", or some sort of "suspicionnnnn"

there's also the fact that a lot of the commentary is literally wrong, mostly because you're assuming a lot of things, such as, assuming that i'm serious when i say i'm super serious, assuming that people react the same way as you do when they're called a wolf, assuming that new players will act like new players regardless, and can't pull newbie cards as plays, etc. etc.
yes my commentary was jumbled because i literally when through the entire thread, post by post, and quoted ones that stuck out to me and make comments about them. my argument was no unsound but ok.

i have literally no idea what to say to this. you wanted me to post more, you wanted me to try and ping things out, which i did, and you're still not happy with it so whatever, i don't care what you say anymore.

also i wasn't assuming anything about storn, he literally acted the same way i did. i don't know if you actually read that post by him, but you should because in this regard, you're wrong sry.

just woke up catching up on thread. also i just realized i won't be around for eod, have to pick a friend up from the airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:18 PM   #342
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 View Post
I don't see whats so odd about my posts, if you'd like to explain that a bit further.

The fact that storn's vote on you was a joke means nothing. The fact is he's complaining about a "potential bandwagon" the he was apparently trying to start (if that's the case). And then he tried to use that as a safety net when attention was put on him seems kinda BS if you ask me.
When I said his post was a bit aggressive I meant it was a bit overreacting kinda like what you did when the game started.

I still want to know why T-Force targeted me specifically. You make an excellent point in your post, CK. Somehow I didn't catch that lol
they were odd because you played a game before and you at least had a little bit of knowledge going into this game about how things worked and what mechanics were and stuff. i feel like you should have been able to be a little bit more logical, but that's just all in how i was taking your posts. while i think they were odd, someone else might not have.

Quote:
Right now my potential wolf reads are storn and T-Force
sheep

Quote:
I'm wondering where helphelp and psychoangel are at
sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
And I don't give a shit if you don't like it. I will play the game how I want to play the game, deal with it.
lol that's fine, do whatever you want, but it's really weird that you started posting more after i said that but ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Good catch on the Shadow thing. I still don't think he was (or is) a good -lynch- candidate for D0, but I still had a nagging feeling and acted upon it with my questioning. And as the dreaded V says, trust your gut.

That said, Shadow did an A+ sheep job of you there with his top 2 wolves and nullreads on help and Psycho.

And now that helphelp's here, what're your thoughts about everything and everyone?
you still never answered why you switched onto him out of nowhere after saying you didn't want to look at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
also if my partner is help im doing a DAMN good job on the second one :P anyways, thats to say that those are the only two options. option 3 is always play as if game #1 never happened.
alright, this was SUPER out of place. you brought this up, and then immediately started bussing him. with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
idc if i already voted but.

help

yes i could have told you that.

yes, thats what we're ALL supposed to be doing

well i like how your trying to win my good side and actually think
im a towny but that doesn't help much. but hey! atleast its an actual read

ok so what does that say about Yosh. telling us what he IS doing doesn't help

yea. this looks like a half assed reads list which i dont know if i can even call it that. perhaps you should re-evaluate it :P
again, very weird and out of place, do not like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
As for my vote, I'll be saving it unless someone can persuade me to use it for a lynch.
i actually wouldn't suggest this honestly. votes are a good thing. they put pressure on people, they get reactions. votes are a tool that aren't just for lynching, you should use it.

Quote:
If sheeping means what I think it means, then why does it seem like such a bad thing to agree with anyone in any game of twg? Why is it so bad if someone happens to feel the same way you do?

I don't know why you would have more of this "nagging feeling" about me than someone like, say, storn. You've only said one thing about him which was:

"Not in your first few games. You were VT in each one and didn't speak a lot, but were still solid with your reads (even if people didn't listen). Your one wolf game was when you decided to break your silent shell and go all ham with the postcount. I'm seeing similarities to it already. You lose a few points as well."

Maybe this is enough to convince me that you and storn aren't partners, but then again maybe it isn't.

You've given me slightly more heat for no better reason than "I have this nagging feeling about him".

Your post where you commented on some quotes of mine was a bit, like YoshL said, stretched.

And I just feel like bringing up again what CK said about you changing your mind pretty quickly about wanting to take a look at me.
sheeping is something a wolf can do to try and pocket a human. (basically, try and gain their trust quickly by agreeing with them and validating their opinions/reads) it's also a good way to look like you have opinions without actually having opinions. a good way to circumvent sheeping is say, i agree with person x, but also for these unmentioned reasons, so again, it looks like you have some opinions of your own.

in trevor's defense (ew), gut reads are a thing and can be right. i still think it's weird how and why (bc we still don't have a reason) he went after you, but yeah. gut reads do exist.

also it still feels like you're sheeping me. and also yoshl a bit now.

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 06-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #343
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

your posts are legitimately shitty, forget that i ever asked you do post your thoughts, because you're currently useless tier 3, moving on up from tier 2, congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:25 PM   #344
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I gut read on Prawn at the beginning of last game and ended up being right so gut reads are most definitely a thing indeedy

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #345
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
lol that's fine, do whatever you want, but it's really weird that you started posting more after i said that but ok
Lmfao, do you really think it has anything to do with you? Weekend = me on the computer less because generally I have company over or I'm doing things because AJ is off work.

Today is Monday, AJ is at work and I have little to do other than make sure the kids don't kill themselves. So I can hang around on the computer more. I also tend to become more active towards EOD of D0. I play basically the same every. single. game.

So please, stop patting yourself on the back as if your post had anything to do with me posting more today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:47 PM   #346
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
your posts are legitimately shitty, forget that i ever asked you do post your thoughts, because you're currently useless tier 3, moving on up from tier 2, congratulations.
wow great way to get people to post.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #347
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Lmfao, do you really think it has anything to do with you? Weekend = me on the computer less because generally I have company over or I'm doing things because AJ is off work.

Today is Monday, AJ is at work and I have little to do other than make sure the kids don't kill themselves. So I can hang around on the computer more. I also tend to become more active towards EOD of D0. I play basically the same every. single. game.

So please, stop patting yourself on the back as if your post had anything to do with me posting more today.
i don't really care if you play the same way every game or not, barely posting d0 is not helpful to town.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #348
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
i don't really care if you play the same way every game or not, barely posting d0 is not helpful to town.
Shitposting isn't helpful to town, yet there's tons of that day 0 every game.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 06-22-2015, 02:52 PM   #349
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Shitposting isn't helpful to town, yet there's tons of that day 0 every game.
false. shitposting can still get reactions from people (as evidenced by yoshl in this game) and get things going. stop deflecting.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:57 PM   #350
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

mmm, yes so many games I've been in the shitposting has been so incredibly useful. *eyeroll*

I'm done talking to you about this. You want to bitch about me not being useful to town but harping on my playstyle that is the same regardless of my role every game isn't giving any useful information either lol.

Move on
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:58 PM   #351
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

fine, then do me a favor and do something useful. maybe then i wouldn't be on you about it.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:11 PM   #352
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i'm moving right back towards a cold kitten lynch;

while, yes, she's providing commentary on people's posts, it's doing nothing more but going around in circles. she's yet to actually do something that furthers our collective effort to get reads on people, and is probably the biggest hypocrite so far

also if you didn't realize, joking =/= shitposting and you're bad lol

cold kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:14 PM   #353
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
false. shitposting can still get reactions from people (as evidenced by yoshl in this game) and get things going. stop deflecting.
Actually, I want to comment on this more. Sure yeah, it can get reactions and usually it's someone getting super upset and ending up mislynched. Least from some of the games I can recall off the top of my head.

Perhaps I should start pushing back at you for that poor reaction you had earlier. Not only that poor reaction but the fact that you tried so hard to save face afterwards with your reads posts. It came off to me like an "oh shit, I fucked up" reaction "I better do something to look town."

You've also been hypocritical a few times, but I really don't feel like going and grabbing those posts right now.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:18 PM   #354
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

what else am i supposed to do, not say anything? continue to let that reaction be the one thing people have to go on for me? i already explained why that happened, i was basically running on no sleep and so yeah i tried to do something useful afterwards, which apparently it wasn't according to yoshl, so whatever.

i literally don't care at this point, if you guys are going to lynch me, go for it. if you could take an objective look at this, you'd see you're mostly just being really tunnel visioned here, but whatever, you're not going to listen to what i have to say anyway.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #355
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
while, yes, she's providing commentary on people's posts, it's doing nothing more but going around in circles. she's yet to actually do something that furthers our collective effort to get reads on people, and is probably the biggest hypocrite so far
i've posted my thoughts on people and reads, how is that not trying to further collective reads on people? i've pointed out things that no one else has and i've at least have different opinions than a lot of people.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:23 PM   #356
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

congrats guys you've officially made me never want to play forum twg again

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:25 PM   #357
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

there are SIX OTHER PEOPLE in this game besides us three. why don't you pick one of them to focus on? there's at least two that i think are a better lynch than me.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:25 PM   #358
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Oooh wait a min storn and ck are kinda reminding me of each other anyone get that vibe hmmmmm

Probably not but it's just a thought

Old 06-22-2015, 03:25 PM   #359
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
what else am i supposed to do, not say anything? continue to let that reaction be the one thing people have to go on for me? i already explained why that happened, i was basically running on no sleep and so yeah i tried to do something useful afterwards, which apparently it wasn't according to yoshl, so whatever.

i literally don't care at this point, if you guys are going to lynch me, go for it. if you could take an objective look at this, you'd see you're mostly just being really tunnel visioned here, but whatever, you're not going to listen to what i have to say anyway.
I didn't say not do anything, but it was a pretty sudden switch. I also think trying to get that far in depth so early on comes off as trying too hard. There isn't a whole lot to get that early in the game. Yes, lack of sleep. Those are my nights every night, yay for having kids. Anything said in the thread regardless of the reason behind it is fair game to be picked apart. You gave your explanation, great it's in my mind, but it doesn't mean I'll let what happened slide totally.

I'm not tunnel visioned, this is the first time I've said anything about you. I was picking on storn a little bit earlier today and now you're here so I'm picking on you a bit. Then it will likely be someone else, welcome to wolf game where people are going to press every button.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 03:26 PM   #360
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

CK you're talking to psychoangel about not being helpful but tbf you haven't been helpful either