Old 01-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #322
FuzenAkuma
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FuzenAkuma Send a message via MSN to FuzenAkuma
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

FuzenAkuma
=============
"Does anyone have any idea as to what we're supposed to do with the rope, shovel, blankets, hammer, and saw?"
Old 01-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #323
Shikari
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Shikari Send a message via Skype™ to Shikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzenAkuma View Post
FuzenAkuma
=============
"Does anyone have any idea as to what we're supposed to do with the rope, shovel, blankets, hammer, and saw?"
Shikari
=======
talks to FuzenAkuma:

"If groups before us tried to make something to the walls, maybe (maybe) we should try it too. With saw and hammer, I don't know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Shikari for resident profile artist
Old 01-31-2011, 11:03 PM   #324
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

pmonibuv1
================
"we probably have to use those to build something but for now, we don have sufficient clues. We need to find more clues and figure out this riddle"
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 11:05 PM   #325
Hurleyisgod
Let's trash this place
FFR Veteran

Hurleyisgod
==========

"i agree. personally, i think that we need to get those clues out of emma then figure out the door that is correct. I also think that there is a certain way to deal with the door once we know it. (besides just.... well..... opening it)"
Old 01-31-2011, 11:09 PM   #326
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"taking into consideration what Archie said 'im pretty sure every door has been opened with no one escaping' i think the doors arent the answer to getting out of the room, but like you said, we need more clues"
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #327
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Emma - "why don't you go start playing with the floor like that youngan over there? He seems to be nice and occupied. You might want to try it, maybe even take a closer look... Or a farther look"
Out for the night. Gnight people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #328
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

goodnight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #329
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

Varleyisdance
==========
"Maybe there is a pattern to which the doors need to be opened in a certain order at a certain time? and if all the doors have been tried and failed they have just been during the incorrect time period or pattern?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:37 PM   #330
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
goodnight
I'm going to bed too.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #331
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

goodnight

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 01-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #332
FuzenAkuma
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

FuzenAkuma
=============
"I think Emma is hinting that we need to look at the floor from a distance; maybe the tiles aren't so random after all. We would need to figure out how to get high enough to do this though..."
Old 01-31-2011, 11:52 PM   #333
potter_rocks_out_loud
I <3 skyetacular
FFR Veteran

I didn't read through every post, so correct me if this has been done.

Potter
========
To Bud

"After several cycles, I'm sure you have seen many people attempt to pass through these doors, and they have all been incinerated. Which doors do you recall are the ones that clearly have no way out?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHandNow View Post
Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

You never knew?

Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisReams View Post
You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business
Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #334
FuzenAkuma
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter_rocks_out_loud View Post
I didn't read through every post, so correct me if this has been done.

Potter
========
To Bud

"After several cycles, I'm sure you have seen many people attempt to pass through these doors, and they have all been incinerated. Which doors do you recall are the ones that clearly have no way out?"
Refer to http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=310 for a summary of some potentially useful information
Old 02-1-2011, 12:09 AM   #335
potter_rocks_out_loud
I <3 skyetacular
FFR Veteran

Thanks man... If everyone could just ignore my last post and allow me to restart.

Potter
=======
Still wondering how he got here...

"Hey, (directed to everyone in the surrounding area) If everything disappears and repairs itself. How exactly did Archie obtain those items? Doesn't that seem a bit suspicious, and what's with the shack, did he build it or was it there?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHandNow View Post
Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

You never knew?

Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisReams View Post
You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business
Old 02-1-2011, 12:18 AM   #336
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"It was apparently already here when he arrived"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 12:20 AM   #337
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
phantom
======
"ok w.e! Had this on mind. Well since the door must be with one of the numbers of the clock, specifically the days, then wouldn't be a door number from 12 or less the answer?

If we go with the "even handed" theory then doors left would be
1,3,5,7,9,11"
reuben_tate
=========================
talks:
"Nice theory. Also, assuming that all prime numbered doors are death doors, that only leaves 1 and 9 in that list."

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Old 02-1-2011, 12:22 AM   #338
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"Most likely not. 'When the number of days = the number of doors, look to the clock, for all is done' i dont think a clue could be wrong so number of days = number of doors. What does the clock reset to? 11 days. so 11 days = 11 doors. using your theory, we only get 1 and 9, which does not equal 11"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-1-2011, 12:24 AM   #339
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rushyrulz
=========
"Days aren't the only number on the clock, I'd say all the possibilities under 60 have a chance, if the doors even have anything to do with it.."

Last edited by rushyrulz; 02-1-2011 at 12:27 AM..
Old 02-1-2011, 12:26 AM   #340
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"1 is a special number. Prime numbers are defined as: numbers that are divisible by 1 AND itself' so the number 1 only fits into half of this definition, technically making it not prime. Its better to assume that it is a possible choice than to eliminate a door that could possibly lead us out of here "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread