Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 08:14 PM   #281
mastermanman
FFR Player

this thread is too long for me to c if my suggestion has already been posted so here it is:

how about an easy,normal, and hard mode for each song? i know it would take alot of time, but its just a suggestion.

Also, maybe i can do something to my computer to fix this but, can you make it so i dont have to let go of the arrow like half a second after i press it? maybe add freeze arrows also.

another suggestion, of cousre you need permission from the artists but, can you try to add more hip hop/rap songs? i think this is my party by fabolous would make a great song.

one more suggestion, can you update your downloadable versions? ya im lazy and dont want to go to this website everytime i play this but, im just asking
Old 10-25-2003, 11:10 AM   #282
Darkmage136
FFR Player

um... you know what would be hard? For those select play things, would it be possible to have the arrows in the center, and the arrows come from above? Or all arrows in different corners... Or the arrows are sort of centered in a square-like format... Arrows start small and then grow larger until hits arrow???? This is just suggestions... No one has to listen to me....

Did you know that slap backwards is pals?

~|) /-\\ P\\ |< |v| /-\\ 6 E | 3 6
Old 11-2-2003, 05:43 AM   #283
Jaykool379
FFR Player

We need more videogame music. Particularly in the Megaman genre. Every stinkin' stage song makes a great FFR song. Bubble man is awesome, but, don't forget Woodman, Airman, and songs from Megaman 3, etc, etc. Also, some RPG music would be great. I mean, who hasn't memorized the sound track to Secret of Mana? *looks around realizing I just exposed myself as a geek...hides* Anywho, yeah, thats my 2 cents. Oh, and maybe adding some songs for those of us who like Christian Contemporary Music...there's some good stuff out there.
Old 11-2-2003, 09:59 AM   #284
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

DEAR GOD NO CHRISTIAN MUSIC PLEASE

HAVE MERCY

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 11-2-2003, 01:01 PM   #285
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

POD and ZAO are christian...and they are okay.

But other than that...nah.

"ALL GOOD THINGS COME DOWN THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!"

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 11-2-2003, 09:16 PM   #286
Teegarden
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
DEAR GOD NO CHRISTIAN MUSIC PLEASE

HAVE MERCY
ROFL!! I don't know why but that just sounded hilarious to me.

Actually I don't think it would be such a bad idea, there are a *few* really good Christian songs out there that would work. It would also make use of the Misc genre.

[EDIT: Same goes for country music. But not Christian country music, that's just torture.]
Old 11-9-2003, 06:45 PM   #287
AstralArcanum
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to AstralArcanum Send a message via Yahoo to AstralArcanum

well i'd like a message that says what people play the most in each section. like for arcade u could put , "The most popular song here is ..." and it leads ppl to wonder why it is. and also u could put, which song has the highest score in that section like since there are many songs u could put in funk(for ex.) the highest score was made by... in seattles finest. something like that so we could try and break that persons record.

\"You live your own life. Never forget it.\" - Arden
(me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralArcanum
Why does everyone quote everyone? I even quoted myself!!!
Old 11-17-2003, 07:11 PM   #288
doped_up_hippy
FFR Player

well i say multi player....more songs for the shop....a grade like stepmania so we know how good we are...and.....like the little people that dance in ddr
Old 11-18-2003, 07:40 AM   #289
plasmix
FFR Player

I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE YOU.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:44 PM   #290
Asukasan
FFR Player

just a suggestion, but sometimes i listen to other music on the computer whil playing FFR so do you think you could make a mute button? i usually have CDs in and its kinda weird listening to say, dashboard confessional with a catchy techno beat in the background..
Old 11-18-2003, 02:50 PM   #291
Freak83
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

A mute button wouldn't be a bad idea. I think it would help reduce lag when we're playing FFR in school when we should be working instead.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:24 PM   #292
EmperorSteele
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to EmperorSteele

You can always turn your comps volume down for that |=. (You can go into volume options and opt to turn down .wav music, but not CD music, so that could still work for Asukasan...)

Anyway, an idea: Howabout not making "PERFECT!" "GOOD" etc so BIG and OBTRUSIVE. I swear, it takes up half the screen, and ::boo hoo:: i can't see the flippin' arrows until it's too late. Mind you, as someone who royally sucks at this game, it's a problem.

And the "yoshi bonus round" @ the end of Rabit-joint Zelda is just plain fuggin mean, yo.

And i concure with a post made VERY early on in this thread (pg 1 or 2 i think): some of us could beinifit from a tutorial mode where maybe misses/boos don't count against us, or it slows down/pauses to show us what we're up against... i dunno.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:50 PM   #293
qapl
FFR Player

have notes u have to hold down, hold down down wile tapping up for some songs
Old 11-22-2003, 10:11 AM   #294
xxKRnxx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xxKRnxx

iuno if this was suggested before, but could you move the combo number and the perfect's, good's, boo's and all that to a different side? cuz when i TRY to look at what my combo is at, i get so *pumped* that i screw up...
Old 11-24-2003, 08:19 PM   #295
katoh
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to katoh

I say that this game needs a grading system like DDR at the end of each song (I think someone allready said this), A add your own song ability for the shop so that anyone can send their own songs with out all of that work to get it up on one of the category, and an announcer that says the game title and cheers you on, etc.. Oh yeah and holds like on the newer versions of DDR.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:36 PM   #296
Darkmage136
FFR Player

How bout songs available only on certain holidays?
And then post the code thing for like... a couple of hours and then delete the post (you know the code for flight of the bumblebee how to get it?)

I dunno.... Whatever.....
can i have my $20 now?

Did you know that slap backwards is pals?

~|) /-\\ P\\ |< |v| /-\\ 6 E | 3 6
Old 11-27-2003, 12:22 PM   #297
Kamoa_Han_Senzui
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kamoa_Han_Senzui Send a message via MSN to Kamoa_Han_Senzui Send a message via Yahoo to Kamoa_Han_Senzui

i dunno if this has already been said...so dont yell at me...mayb the arrows could be diferent colors? like stepmania or somethin
Old 11-28-2003, 06:38 PM   #298
Azn_Blitzball_Boi
FFR Player

I think we should have more rave songs on FFR
Old 12-3-2003, 08:01 PM   #299
Blackdog89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Blackdog89

What would be great is something like a reset button for when u do bad on a song a want to reset during a song. Also an easy way to exit the full screen version.
Old 12-3-2003, 08:05 PM   #300
Blackdog89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Blackdog89

Maybe Hold arrows whould be cool. similar to DDR, the later remixs. Tha'd be pretty cool.
Closed Thread