Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2015, 01:29 AM   #281
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Game Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
btw, can we give the woof roles cooler names or something? like instead of "tracker immune" and "watcher immune" woofs we could call them something cool, like maybe we could have a "scentless woof" who cant be tracked because of the lack of scent, and perhaps we could also have the "invisible woof" who cant be watched because he cant be seen. :P
pretty random thing to mention, not very serious i know, but still something to note. not sure why you'd care about what the wolves were called at all, js

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
So pro yoshl-senpai
I want to be like you someday
pls pocket yoshl some more

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
gradiant gets the cookie though

disgusting overreaction to joke post, also after trying to mimic being overly helpful to noobs (the thing about self voting was super awk.)
so you accused me of being a wolf after the self voting thing and after i asked if you were being serious. there wasn't an overreaction until you DID say you were serious. your argument is invalid.

also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
self voting is a bad meta to have, period. end of story. don't do it. that's my humble opinion, but yeah.
my self voting comments are awkward but

Quote:
selfvoting is something that you might want to do when you've run out of options.

you only run out of options when you're a wolf, and the game is solved.

therefore, you should almost never self vote, otherwise you're just actually being lazy in my opinonion
yours and

Quote:
Selfvoting could also be epic bluff but who knows
this person's are not? what makes mine awkward and yours and AA's not awkward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Acting kinda serious for two joke votes, just super saiyan.
there was only one vote on me at the time, which was storn's, which i was in fact not really acting serious about. all i said was ok to it. yoshl legitimately accused me of being a wolf, so yes i was going to be serious about that.

(sorry, doing this page by page and i have 80 posts per page so it's gonna be a little while lmao)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:39 AM   #282
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Better sheep than woof
i don't think you quite understand what sheeping is. sheeping is something wolves tend to do a lot, so it's a bit indicative of being a wolf, therefore it's not really better.

Quote:
yet to hear from help and torque so i'll be sleep now

also cold kitten's on invisible and i dun like it
i literally don't care if you like it or not

Quote:
anyways......... someone else to pick on.....
yoshl
your avatar looks like a woof, so you must be a woof.
this seemed really awkward to me after all the serious stuff that happened. it's like things quieted down and then you automatically went back to joke votes and stuff. it just seemed really out of place.

Quote:
Thing is though, town never responds this ...whinily? to 2 votes. Gotta see where people saying 'you're mad' are coming from. Can't complain.
town does whatever town does and i don't think you dictate that. could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure

Quote:
also, ck just get off of invis, there's 3 viewing thread with it on and they're dumb
no

Quote:
tell me one game where i actually posted something "of content" this early in the game?
just because you haven't done it before doesn't mean it's too late to start. not posting content doesn't mean anything and it isn't alignment indicative necessarily and while posting real content is the same way, at least if you're posting helpful content related to the game you're helping (or at least appearing to help) town. you're doing neither of those rn, as of this post (still getting to other posts so i can't speak for those yet)

Quote:
also you said i was VT last game. if, assuming by your logic that i ALWAYS play VT by saying absolutely nothing then me talking means what? im not playing my "normal" VT. that doesn't mean im a wolf. there is still PR you know.
this was really awkward and out of place. js.

Quote:
lets insta him before he gets here! :P
also awkward and out of place. again back to the joking thing. also makes you seem a little eager.

Quote:
yes, you MUST be pondering some great question or something.... or you just happened to accidentally leave this page open and never look at it....
feels like sheeping to me. yoshl says something to try and get helphelp to post and you automatically jump on it. not saying that's bad necessarily, but this just felt awkward and a bit forced to me. not liking it.

Quote:
help
also seemed weird. i'm assuming this was a pressure vote. however, i wouldn't have to assume if you posted reasoning with your votes. that's something that's important generally. posting votes without any reason behind them (that you've said yourself) can seem really weird and awkward. i know you're new, which is why i'm bringing it up without jumping on you for it really, but yeah. something to keep in mind for sure. try to give us your thoughts when you vote someone. it helps out everyone.

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 06-22-2015, 01:59 AM   #283
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
not doing anything. im sorry but people would rather have this than no content where stuff actually happens. *cough* gradiant *cough*
``````````````````````````````
this is a bad post

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
That's about all for now, but I'm cool with Gradiant, and YoshL for now. Not really wanting to look at AA or Shadow at the moment either.
why are you not wanting to look at them. i can understand AA, but i feel like shadow has made some odd posts by this point. also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Admittedly, despite all of the silent people, I'd really like to know Shadow's thoughts regarding everybody. We know he's not a fan of storn at the moment, but I want to know who he feels are good candidates for the day vs. who his townfolk are/who he wants to leave alone today.
I mean, if you all want to participate too, that's always helpful, but I have a small, nagging feeling about him..
you had just said, not that long ago, that you didn't want to look at shadow. and now you all of a sudden. do. why? what made you change your mind? he went from "don't care" to "nagging feeling" awfully quickly.

Quote:
In all seriousness though, itd be cool if you could quote where i said i wanted nobody to post.
I'm relatively certain he was talking about when you said lots of posts generating actual content, basically saying he was doing nothing useful. which he wasn't, but yeah.

Quote:
Since you specifically said you wanted to see if anybody was thinking what you were. I posted and 'got a cookie'. Only other thing i said that was partly said already was mentioning of invisible mode. So that one little thng warrants me being dead, while ignoring a person you get an extremely shitty reaction from and then 'disappeared'?
i didn't 'disappear' i went to bed but ok

Quote:
I'd rather get rid of storn. I'm not getting any bad vibes from gradiant.
why do you want to get rid of storn. reasoning. it's important.

Quote:
i hate you guys...... this is a stupid bandwagon... all over the fact that im trying to play the game.....honestly, the only reason i didn't post more in the early games is because i had school and shit. right now im free. i have time to post a bunch because i dont have to worry about waking up and not having access to the game for a long time. as well.. i just happen to have nothign to do and i really wanted to play twg....

and honestly.... WOLF OR NOT this isn't me acting different.. this is me legitimately playing "normally" if not my actual normal play, what i WANT to be my normal play.

i feel like the start of what could've been a wagon on CK than there is on me right now.. yet everyone just ignored it after a few pages and decided to go after me.
hahahahahahahahahaha.

that's cool, do the exact same thing i did when i got called out for being wolfy. that's helpful.

Quote:
well my friend if you are being attacked you have two options... you stand your ground and defend yourself, or you charge and start your own attack. seeing as there is not much to defend...
i repeat. please do and say the EXACT SAME THINGS that i did when someone called me wolfy. it's getting me places, obviously. do you think it's going to work out for you too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 View Post
Well why someone might vote for you has already been pretty clearly stated.

If I recall you were in fact the first person to vote for CK. You actually started the "what could've been" bandwagon. This to me sounds like a way to try to deter the attention from you back onto CK because what could have been that bandwagon doesn't have much to do with the "bandwagon" going on with you now. It could just be how you are, but this post seems a bit aggressive to me.
actually, the reasonings haven't been super clear, but they have been heavily implied.

also his vote on me at first was a complete joke vote, to be fair. i wouldn't call his post aggressive but it is definitely odd.

Quote:
Her reaction to yoshl at start of D0 did seem rather strange but it is plausible that it was caused by lack of sleep so I'm not set on CK as woof yet. Yoshl did push rather aggressively which makes me curious because there are three possibilities:

1. CK is woof and reacted poorly, Yoshl intuition is correct.
2. CK is woof and so is Yoshl, early bus play to create distance.
3. CK is town and Yoshl is woof and it's a combination of Yoshl mindgames and CK lack of sleep.

Not enough info for me to pick one definitively so I'll leave it at that for now. Shadow's point against storn, for now, is much easier to follow so I'm rolling with that.
i don't remember why i quoted this post. i think it had something to do with it being a pretty good post. this is something you should do more often. analyze things and come up with different possibilities.

also, just because someone's point is easier to follow doesn't mean you always should. don't be afraid to go out on a limb.

Quote:
and i am thinking.... just not outloud.. or well.. i guess not ... outwritten? outread?
why are you not thinking outloud? thinking outloud is far more helpful to town, imo, than not thinking outloud. even if people think you're wolfy, we'd still like to hear your thoughts.

Quote:
I'll be honest and say I don't have much to think of about anyone as of now. I feel like people like you and CK and whoever else haven't yet put out enough content for me to make any kind of solid judgement on you.
there is quite a bit of content from me actually

Quote:
This is my first time seeing YoshL in a game so I don't have any other games to compare him to. He seems to be throwing out tips and what not and it could be all innocent but I'm wondering if he's using that as a cover up type of thing. YoshL could go either way for me. Gradiant seems to be acting pretty much the same as in the last jtwg. Nothing really shouts wolf at me with him too.

I know I rely on "he is or isn't acting like he did last game blah blah" but this early in the game I feel it's the only reliable thing to go off of.
So why do you get a bad vibe from me?
it's not the only reliable thing, but meta can be helpful. just don't use it too much as a crutch. meta is pretty easily faked, so i wouldn't focus on it completely. do still try and get some independent stuff from the game itself that isn't based on meta.

Quote:
I don't think yoshl has the guts to bus this early and go through the rest of the game by himself, though it could be because I don't believe I've been in a game with him or seen a game with him where it's happened before. Though CK's horrible reaction then led to yoshl backing off, so i'm not 100% on denying option 2
i disagree with you. yoshl most definitely has the guts to bus this early imo. he's a VERY aggressive player and has no problem calling people out. i would NEVER put it past him to bus a partner early if they were doing something wolfy.

Quote:
yea.. well i have 2 modes. serious and joking.... they get flipped on and off, and occasionally sometimes there is a nice mesh of both at the same time. i get a lot more serious as the game progresses (or atleast i'd like to think so) but it takes some time for me to get serious, more so that i like D0 shitposts. because shitposts..

and honestly i have nothing to analyze yet. i mean there was that CK thing which i was going to pounce on but Yosh did it first and i didn't feel like repeating him. annnnyyways... back to game.
this is literally complete bullshit to be fair. there's PLENTY to analyze. I just did it. it just takes effort. apparently something you don't want to do d0, you just want to shit post.

also i'm pretty sure you were not going to hop on me before yoshl, but that's my two cents.

back to what game? this is the game. you are playing the game.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:17 AM   #284
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

ok so summary

Cold Kitten
hi it's me. don't know what else to say.

Gradiant
he's had some backpacking comments about me, obv. i can see where yoshl is coming from, wolf reading him, and i'm getting a little bit of it myself, but not enough to really call him a wolf yet. still someone to keep in mind though.

helphelp11
i'm pretty sure you've posted literally once. pls post more.

ShadowDueler97
while he's made some odd posts (mentioned it somewhere up there in the sea of quotes) i don't think they're alignment indicative for him. new players are going to have questions and make some not great posts. i did ask trevor why he didn't want to look at shadow for said odd posts, but i do think shadow is town leaning for now. doesn't mean he's not a person to consider.

storn42
really, really not liking storn at all rn. the shitposts are weird, he started whining once he was called out and said there was nothing to defend against, which is exactly what i did. he's had some forced reactions imo. he said there's nothing to analyze, when there very much is, as evidenced by what i did. probably my top wolf lean right now and i can understand completely why there's already votes on him. i'd vote for him myself, but i don't know what the vote count is and i don't want to accidentally insta him (pretty sure he's not that close, but regardless)

AragakiAyase
i've just been getting newbie town vibes from you. you've been asking questions and placing votes and stuff which is good!! as i said somewhere up there, do try and give reasonings when you vote someone. it makes it much easier to analyze votes and it's better for town if you do imo. but you're doing good so far for your first game!!

T-Force
i'm very, very torn on you. i don't like how you switched onto shadow out of nowhere, especially after saying you didn't want to look at him or AA. that sticks out like a sore thumb to me. however, if you were a wolf, i don't think you'd go after shadow, especially because he didn't have much, if any, traction on him. regardless, it was still weird and i didn't like it, which puts you at a legitimate wolf lean for me, so i'm happy keeping my vote on you for now.

YoshL
so you pushed on me hard. which is understandable, i did have a bad reaction to your call out, which i have acknowledged and am trying to redeem myself for right now. that said, while i think your original reasoning for calling me a wolf was bad, i don't think you're a wolf. i think you're town. i see no reason why a wolf would call this much attention to themselves d0. that said, if a wolf WERE to call attention to themselves, you would be the one to do it because you have the balls to. but anyway yeah. you're town for me.

psychoangel691
pls stop with your stupid "i hate d0" shit. it's annoying and does absolutely nothing for town whatsoever. i literally can't even put a read on you right now and it's annoying. i don't care if it's normal for you or not, it's bad regardless. end of story.

so basically my wolf leans right now are storn and t-force, with gradiant still in the maybe zone, and shadow in the very very iffy maybe zone. I think yoshl and AA are town. i literally can't even put a read on helphelp or psychoangel because they're barely posted anything at all.

would prefer to vote storn right now but don't want an accidental insta or even really particularly close to one

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 02:19 AM   #285
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

yoshl i hope you're more content with this when you wake up

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #286
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I don't see whats so odd about my posts, if you'd like to explain that a bit further.

The fact that storn's vote on you was a joke means nothing. The fact is he's complaining about a "potential bandwagon" the he was apparently trying to start (if that's the case). And then he tried to use that as a safety net when attention was put on him seems kinda BS if you ask me.
When I said his post was a bit aggressive I meant it was a bit overreacting kinda like what you did when the game started.

I still want to know why T-Force targeted me specifically. You make an excellent point in your post, CK. Somehow I didn't catch that lol

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #287
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Right now my potential wolf reads are storn and T-Force

Old 06-22-2015, 07:03 AM   #288
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I'm wondering where helphelp and psychoangel are at

Old 06-22-2015, 07:15 AM   #289
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Helphelp is taking a page out of his last game

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:31 AM   #290
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

More like taking the whole book

Old 06-22-2015, 08:43 AM   #291
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
psychoangel691
pls stop with your stupid "i hate d0" shit. it's annoying and does absolutely nothing for town whatsoever. i literally can't even put a read on you right now and it's annoying. i don't care if it's normal for you or not, it's bad regardless. end of story.
And I don't give a shit if you don't like it. I will play the game how I want to play the game, deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:19 AM   #292
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

fight fight fight fight

Old 06-22-2015, 09:40 AM   #293
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

your commentary was incredibly jumbled, and a lot of time, your argument for defense was very unsound, and the wall of quotes and little bit of text following each one was like 0% helpful given that nearly every single one consisted of "this is bad", or "this is weird", or "i disagree", or some sort of "suspicionnnnn"

there's also the fact that a lot of the commentary is literally wrong, mostly because you're assuming a lot of things, such as, assuming that i'm serious when i say i'm super serious, assuming that people react the same way as you do when they're called a wolf, assuming that new players will act like new players regardless, and can't pull newbie cards as plays, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:40 AM   #294
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

but if that's the way the cookie is going to crumble,
psychoangel

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 06-22-2015, 09:46 AM   #295
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Votecount please dfr

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:10 AM   #296
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

wait no, definitely bac k to helphelp

Quote:
Old 06-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #297
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

indeed i would like some [twgv]help[twgv] understanding what he has to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #298
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

thats totally a vote!

help

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 06-22-2015, 10:13 AM   #299
helphelp11
FFR Player

Ok, ok! I'll post more. I was busy on Father's Day having forced to go shopping... for the rest of my afternoon and evening...

Anyway, me being quiet is getting myself in heat?

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
helphelp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #300
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
Ok, ok! I'll post more. I was busy on Father's Day having forced to go shopping... for the rest of my afternoon and evening...

Anyway, me being quiet is getting myself in heat?
yes. yes it is.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote: