d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
Old 11-5-2013, 12:52 PM   #282
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

If people go on the bandwagon of lynching the most inactive players, I'm going to fucking lose it. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Don't see the suspicion on BDN, perhaps I missed something?
@Kraut, why do you think keeping Xiz, RSD and myself alive D1 is a good idea? why all three of us? surely, one of us at least leans red?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-5-2013, 01:22 PM   #283
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

since my logic is failing me (sorry) why is it bad to bandwagon on an inactive player?

what advantages does that award us in the late run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 01:26 PM   #284
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

reason being, no cardflips, and we for the most part want to save seerings for alive, not dead people unless we need

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-5-2013, 01:38 PM   #285
thesunfan
Role Tide

aite, I re-read the thread. Gonna make a bigger pots, and I feel better about a few of my wolf picks.
FIRSTLY, sorry RSD, I feel like I read into ya too much last night. The more I read the thread, the more I realized I was harping you over not really very much. I'm not as suspicious of you now as I was.
SECONDLY, I think the wolves are trying a very laid-back approach, with one exception. I think that three of them are posting very minimally, and one of them is stirring up trouble, with the troublemaker being likely Xiz or Yoshl, with a distant third being toxihughzgsyztysg, with myself leaning towards Xiz. I feel that there's no way they're both wolves. At this point, the four I feel are the wolf team are Charu, dragon, t-force and Xiz.
I'll start with Charu. He's made it seem like he's said a good deal, when in reality he has thrown around a lot of votes without much backing (said the pot to the kettle, I know). and only made one post that's even close to not being fluff, and that post basically only summarized the game, telling anyone who's been reading the thread virtually nothing. Halogen was VERY eager to play this game, he was super hyped up, but hardly posted anything, I believe he made 2(?) posts, none of which contained anything. I think, given his personality, he would be posting a lot more, but the other wolves convinced him that a laid back approach would be a better idea. Since joining the game, Charu has adopted a very similar strategy. He's posted a lot more, sure, but his posts are not really talking about anything. Its too similar to overlook.
I'll lump dragon and t-force together, because I'm suspicious of them for the same reasons. Neither have posted anything other than short posts irrelevant to the game (mainly T-force here) and votes without much backing (again, I already can hear the comic sans Yoshl), both of their votes seem coordinated and they go after the same people. That's what makes me think that they're both wolves. Riotpolice, I am not suspicious of, mainly because, while he doesn't throw out votes, he does talk about the game a good deal, and he seems to have genuine noobie syndrome, not what I think Dragon is passing himself off as having. See how Dragon VERY quickly agreed with what Riot had said about being nervous about the game... he's trying pass himself off as being distant from T-force, who has posted a bit more than himself.
Now we get to the pot-stirrer. I feel that of the two I debated above, one of them is the master wolf. THEY WANT TO BE SEERED. This has been Xiz's strategy in past games, and he could very easily play to that meta this game. If he turns up green, regardless of the skepticism that people will naturally have, I think people will trust him a lot more. THE ONE THING that throws a wrench in this, is him voting for himself to be seered. I don't feel that it was a wolf play. If he were the master wolf, I feel like he would try to get people to vote for him, rather than make the case that he should be seered.
As for Yoshl, he's been doing nothing but cause trouble. Done nothing but accuse other people or point out flaws in other people's ideas. His posts are to the point, and cut deep. Also, if I see his magikarp propel itself across his sig ONE MORE TIME... *sigh*.
THIRDLY, as for the seering strategy, I think we need to give up on thinking of a good one at this point, and try again once this phase ends. Our focus should be on catching to wolves, not developing a good seering strategy.
Fourtly, if you don't post some pictures of the night sky like you said you would Xiz, gonna lynch you for being a liar!

tl:dr not suspicious of RSD anymore, think that the wolves are trying to be distant for the most part, focus on catching to wolves, not seering them, and Xiz better fucking deliver.
If you agree with this post Xiz, I swear I'm going to finish what the lightening didn't.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-5-2013, 01:41 PM   #286
thesunfan
Role Tide

@ yoshl, I already made this point to Riot earlier, killing inactives does very little, but I do make the case in my post that they are suspicious. What I DISAGREE with is killing them solely because they're inactive. I'm not going to repeat myself, and a player more experienced than myself, such as you, should see the obvious flaws in this plan, I feel... What I DO agree with, is killing them because they have similar playing styles, and that they're jumping on bandwagons together, trying to apply as much pressure as they can without contributing very much.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 01:41 PM   #287
thesunfan
Role Tide

ok, I'm gonna start double-spacing my posts, sorry about that eyesore guys.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 01:50 PM   #288
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i remember thinking about that point, "concentrate on finding wolves instead of seering", i guess i forgot to actually put that in a post lmfao.

What i'm taking into consideration when thinking about inactive people is:

how much information are they actually supplying, or are at least attempting to supply
does that actually benefit us at the very end

and the answer is no, it really doesn't. because if the wolves leave the inactive players til the end as well, then it becomes a stupid guessing game

again, the big reason why this game is different than other games is that there are no cardflips. We will /not/ know when we kill reds. And I think seers should prioritize on suspiscious players rather than inactive, or dead people.

Quote:
Old 11-5-2013, 01:51 PM   #289
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

@Everyone: I'm gone for one day, and you guys still consider me "off the radar". It's called work people!

I just skim read 10 pages of utter shit, and I want to say that Xiz and Yoshl have to be wolves because there are a lot of things they are saying, but nothing is being said.

Finding things bbl
Old 11-5-2013, 01:53 PM   #290
cedolad
moonchild~

moreso Xiz than Yosh.

Also, I work today at 5pm until 12:30am~ EST

Friday/Saturday I have midnights starting at 6pm to 4am~ EST

maybe telling you guys my work schedule would be a good idea so i don't get replaced per usual
Old 11-5-2013, 01:54 PM   #291
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonIIDX View Post
I guess cedolad since we haven't seen him in a while
Also this is the most bullshit excuse for a safety.

dragoniidx
Old 11-5-2013, 01:59 PM   #292
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

omg pedolad just put your vote on me already

Old 11-5-2013, 02:00 PM   #293
cedolad
moonchild~

Not yet, so much inconclusive evidence.

But your guy's voting patterns are going to be the death of you.
Old 11-5-2013, 02:01 PM   #294
cedolad
moonchild~

Just wait and see.
Old 11-5-2013, 02:02 PM   #295
cedolad
moonchild~

is there a way to download post data and just read each post with the content and the username?

I'm getting tired of looking at Xiz's ugly ass cubone.
Old 11-5-2013, 02:04 PM   #296
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I'm getting tired of looking at Xiz's ugly ass cubone.

...oh

Old 11-5-2013, 02:07 PM   #297
cedolad
moonchild~

IT'S ON EVERY PAGE!!!!
caps
Old 11-5-2013, 02:16 PM   #298
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Guess who's replacing? That's right, me.

Heya, just a normal super dooper person over in this direction. I don't know about choo guys, but my vote is going for the inactive guys.

Heya, cedolad, cooking anything?
ACTUALLLYY

since I was working, yes I cooked a lot.
Old 11-5-2013, 02:17 PM   #299
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
If people go on the bandwagon of lynching the most inactive players, I'm going to fucking lose it. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Don't see the suspicion on BDN, perhaps I missed something?
@Kraut, why do you think keeping Xiz, RSD and myself alive D1 is a good idea? why all three of us? surely, one of us at least leans red?
Because I feel you three aren't doing the things you're doing in this game...as wolves. I see a possibly misdirected human, a human who is making a bigger effort than last game, and a human who, despite bumbling around, isn't a wolf (as I think your behavior would be much more cautious as a wolf).

However, of these three, I have my own doubts on Xiz, which is why I voted for him to be seered today, but I don't feel that lynching him is the right move to do...for now.
Old 11-5-2013, 02:18 PM   #300
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I just skim read 10 pages of utter shit, and I want to say that Xiz and Yoshl have to be wolves because there are a lot of things they are saying, but nothing is being said.
I retract majority of this statement because I assumed pointless statements as wolf statements.

Carry on.