it was me
e-penor -1
Old 10-5-2006, 08:18 PM   #23
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: School Shootings/Gun Scares

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpy View Post
I hear in Japan, it's even worse. The Japanese kids are doing really bad things to each other.
Rape.

Quote:
Stoners don't shoot people, because they are not morons.
...stoners aren't dumb? lol. More like they don't shoot people BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STONED TO CARE/USE A GUN!!

PS: The solution is to not bully kids.

That and violent video games. If the girl had some people to shoot in a video game she wouldn't need to IRL pwn the bitches at school.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 10-5-2006, 08:44 PM   #24
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

that chick needs some CSS
Old 10-5-2006, 08:45 PM   #25
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly View Post
...stoners aren't dumb? lol. More like they don't shoot people BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STONED TO CARE/USE A GUN!!
Lol, That's the most ignorant thing I've heard all month. Smoking pot does not make you stupid, at all. Lazy and Dumb are extremely different.

I don't know the stoners you hang out with (which you probably don't hang out with any), but the one's I hang out with are some of the smartest, most creative people I have ever met.

Point being: Stoners don't use guns because they are not retarded. Different from all the Emo-ish kids who listen to ****ty music and complain about nothing, Jocks/preps who think they are the greatest thing to ever hit the earth (but couldn't learn basic algebra if their life depended on it), Nerds who think they are the most intelligent people ever because they know the right spell to cast on WoW after playing for 10 hours straight, or "Gangsters" who talk about all the people that they killed last night (when 99.9% of the time, it's not true)

Yep, it seems the stoners are the only semi-intelegent "Clique" that exists today. You'll never see one of them as the culprit in a school shooting, I guarantee it.
Old 10-5-2006, 08:51 PM   #26
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Marijuana is relaxing. I don't think people who are stoned have the urge to go kill people. You saying that all stoners are smart is completely wrong. There are "emo kids" who are stoners, and there are "gangsters" who are stoners. "Stoner" isn't a clique, it applies to a lot of different types of people.

In conclusion, you're retarded and should probably cease posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 10-5-2006, 09:23 PM   #27
Dragula219
FFR Player

Yes. Stoner IS a label, and therefor a Clique where I live, in every place I have lived, and probably in every place I will live. Just smoking marijuana does not make you a stoner, it refers more to the lifestyle.

Just because you live in a area where it might not be, does not mean the situation is the same everywhere.

Of course, We can all only base our opinions on our own personal experiences. I was not trying to say "All stoners a geniuses" (Which you conveniently put those words in my mouth), all I'm saying is I have never met one that is honestly stupid.

EDIT: BTW, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word retarded. If you honestly think I'm "retarded" for the content of that post I can only concluding you know a great deal of extremely intelligent retards.

Last edited by Dragula219; 10-5-2006 at 09:33 PM..
Old 10-5-2006, 09:40 PM   #28
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

You're not intelligent, you're a moron.

Okay, now that that's over with...

most of my school is on pot. It has a nickname that has "Marijuana" in it, that's how bad it is. Don't tell me whether or not i've dealt with stoners. I know who the major stoners are in my school. Most of them are ****ing stupid as hell.

Stoner may be a label, but it is not a clique. Like I said, stoners can be hippies, gangstas, emos, preps, jocks, nerds, anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 10-5-2006, 09:52 PM   #29
Dragula219
FFR Player

Great, you said said exactly what you said before.

You don't seem to realize that your school is not everywhere. There is no universal definition of stoner. In everywhere that I have lived (LA, San Fran, Portland, Tallahassee) it is not the same way you just explained. The stoners are a clique in those places, and probably a lot of others.

Lol, did you just "skim" my post? Did you not fully understand what I was saying? What makes me moronic? That I don't live in New Jersey? Oh, ok. I understand your reasoning now.

You completely misinterpreted my joke about retards anyway. I wasn't trying to gloat about my intelligence. I was saying that if I Actually WAS mentally retarded, that I would be extremely intelligent to be able to gather my thoughts fully and type them into a computer, writing in a civilized manner. You may not know what retarded means, I really don't know.

EDIT: So how old are you anyway? I mean you are obviously still in high school, are you are freshman or sophomore? You have to be, usually they are the only ones that think they know everything about everything.

Last edited by Dragula219; 10-5-2006 at 09:59 PM..
Old 10-5-2006, 10:30 PM   #30
whiteflame
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to whiteflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragula219 View Post
I mean you are obviously still in high school, are you are freshman or sophomore? You have to be, usually they are the only ones that think they know everything about everything.
Hey i'm a sophomore and one of my best friends is a stoner, he is exetremely smart and is a awesome person. Alot of my friends are stoners and some aren't, but the stoners are more fun and seemly much smarter. I'm not saying I support smoking it, but its true.

Old 10-5-2006, 10:41 PM   #31
windsurfer-sp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to windsurfer-sp

Quote:
Yep, it seems the stoners are the only semi-intelegent "Clique" that exists today. You'll never see one of them as the culprit in a school shooting, I guarantee it.
Weed makes some ppl see crap and become paranoid/skitzofrenic. Wouldnt that make some ppl morew likely to shoot someone?
Old 10-5-2006, 10:54 PM   #32
emptiness
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to emptiness

wtf i thought this was gonna be a serious thread all the way...then ppl talking about Penors and Jive.
Old 10-6-2006, 08:09 AM   #33
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer-sp View Post
Weed makes some ppl see crap and become paranoid/skitzofrenic. Wouldnt that make some ppl morew likely to shoot someone?
Lol. Did your mother tell you that? Or was it the "above the influence" PSA?
Old 10-6-2006, 08:14 AM   #34
blitzmage
Banned

Send a message via AIM to blitzmage Send a message via MSN to blitzmage

TURNING A COMPLETLY UNRELATED TOPIC INTO A DRUGS TOPIC.
Jesus christ FFR can you not bring drugs into every single topic.
Old 10-6-2006, 09:17 AM   #35
windsurfer-sp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to windsurfer-sp

Quote:
Lol. Did your mother tell you that? Or was it the "above the influence" PSA?
It happens to some people and all I was saying is that one of theese ppl might go down that path. Addmitidly you were talking about regular stoners who obvisouly arent affected that way.

As Blitz was saying this is not a drug topic so yeah... School shootings are bad and personally i think that America has had some pretty lame gun laws (Bowling For Columbine), idk how to stop them.
Old 10-6-2006, 12:42 PM   #36
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

It's really funny when one high schooler makes fun of another for "thinking he knows everything". That's like me making fun of my little sister for the same reason.
Old 10-6-2006, 12:48 PM   #37
HeyLow31
FFR Player

there was actually a bomb threat here at my school just this moring
Old 10-6-2006, 02:18 PM   #38
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda View Post
It's really funny when one high schooler makes fun of another for "thinking he knows everything". That's like me making fun of my little sister for the same reason.
Problem: I'm not in high school, and I said before that everything I stated was my opinion.

I agree with windsurfer that gun laws are far to lax in America. The problem is we can't do anything about it, because If we had a gun recall or something along those lines then the only people that would turn in the guns are the people that use them responsibly. Criminals don't obey laws, and they would continue to break laws even if they got stricter. Maybe hasher punishments is the answer.

There is really nothing we can do about the gun issue now. I think we should start educating people on why the shouldn't use guns, and the consiquences of doing so.
Old 10-6-2006, 02:47 PM   #39
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but marijuana does make you stupid. Not in the long term, but whilst under the influence no doubt. I am basing this off my own personal observation of my actions when high. I forget things, like doing homework...or taking my keys out of my front door after unlocking it, or eating an entire bag of potato chips and waking up sick to my stomach. It doesn't matter how smart someone may be, marijuana makes you do stupid things you normally wouldn't do.

-----

I don't see a solution to the gun problem in America. We're in to deep to back out now. The only thing I can think of is an all out ban on handguns, and automatic weapons for the general public, because they were designed with the sole purpose of killing people. I also think all middle school children should be required to take a gun-safety class in which one of the lessons is what happens to people when they are shot, including large, glossy, uncensored, highly detalied, color photos. Hopefully it'll tramatize them into never wanting to touch a gun.

Last edited by jewpinthethird; 10-6-2006 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Guns.
Old 10-6-2006, 06:35 PM   #40
T3hDDRKid
FFR Player

We had a gun scare last year. This punk black kid brought a gun to school and showed it to his friends to act tough, but didn't do anything with it. The cops tackled him to the ground during 9th hour. Ha ha. Serves him right.

And I just remembered.. He challenged me to arm wrestling once. It went "Three, two, one, go! *WHUMP* Me: I win!" ^_^

On the pot topic: Actually, smoking pot DOES make you stupid, for the same reason that (excessively) drinking alcohol does. That's not saying all stoners are stupid, but when you start killing your brain cells, it's not long until there's one left wondering why all the others left. I know several potheads myself. One was my brother, until he crashed his car into a house while high, got some time in juvy, and a ton of fines. Another is flunking most of his classes, and will probably retake his junior year. A third is barely passing his classes, and a fourth is retaking his senior year, because he flunked summer school.

On the gun topic: I believe that everybody should be allowed to own guns. They should have automatic weapons, RPGs, and rocket launchers. However, only I should have ammunition.

Last edited by T3hDDRKid; 10-6-2006 at 06:43 PM..
Closed Thread