Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 05:00 PM   #101
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

EoD
why would anyone ever reveal that they are master wolf?

did any wtf alerts go off there?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:22 PM   #102
Nija
FFR Player

Just since a few people have mentioned my lack of timestamps.

So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:38 PM   #103
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nija
EoD, i just think you need to relax ^,^ I'm not a wolf, infact I helped you out. I was more concerned with getting votes off of you than on to gonzo. So who better to stab someone in the back than a wolf? =)
I agree with that reasoning one hundred percent. Also, I agree with Jeff where he talked about EoD only ranting because she's a wolf that's trying to make herself seem more human.

EdgeofDeath
Old 11-27-2005, 05:39 PM   #104
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge_of_Death
]You'll regret it. This game with this set of people and "blatant sarcasm" pisses me off, and I don't want to play anymore. I'm a wolf. Insta-lynch me. I dare you.
That just proves your an idiot...don't sign up you're worse than gonzo and he has bad grammar and spelling but at least he is a better player and I HATE GONZO, you are just a crappy player seriously you obviously have no idea what you're doing. GO TRY AND DO SOMETHING WITH PEOPLE YOUR AGE. Most Jtwg players are teenagers and if you don't understand internet sarcasm you fail. bah /end pissed off angry rant about eod PMSING and being retarded.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:33 PM   #105
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

hmmm when EoD told me to copy that part of the convo with nija she didn't include that part about him being sarcastic about it. See when I first heard of this whole speel, I started to think that EoD was MW and nija was a wolf and they were going to kill him so she could gain the trust of like 6-8 humans and be in its center. This senario doesn't seem possible now, but one thing's for sure, EoD is acting strange. I don't care if she did hint at being blue. If she's blue she should prove it, because her actions sound more like a wolf.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:06 PM   #106
purplepopcorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to purplepopcorn

isn't it illegal in the game to post screenshots?

anyway, EoD has been less and less capable of helping us overall to the point where we can't even go on without dealing with her. She's been extremely sketchy and confusing, to the point that I no longer want to be with her.

EoD
Old 11-27-2005, 07:10 PM   #107
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

No purple, it's not illegal(and if it is illegal whoever made that rule needs to be shot). The only thing that comes to mind is Screen shotting/ copy&pasting information from a dead person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
Old 11-27-2005, 07:18 PM   #108
chickendude
Away from Computer

or from your PM screen
no SSing PMs either >_>
Old 11-27-2005, 07:24 PM   #109
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

i trusted EoD day one, but she wasnt killed overnight, and she has YET to make a good argument for her case.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:25 PM   #110
chickendude
Away from Computer

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNSTALYNCH
that's 7 votes out of 13 people I believe
It is so incredibly amusing and fun to say that
</day>
Old 11-27-2005, 07:43 PM   #111
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

chicken, you cuntbag, that's 6 votes, not 7.

Quote:
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 11-27-2005, 07:53 PM   #112
chickendude
Away from Computer

ddrruler, nija, vash, torlock, iggyMC, purppopcorn, Fojar

I count 7

IIIIIIIIINSTALYNCH
Old 11-27-2005, 07:59 PM   #113
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Alright, since Fish isn't here I'll do this.

Day over.

Everyone who needs to, send Fish PM's.

EoD=Dead.

Thread lock plz.

Quote:
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 11-27-2005, 08:58 PM   #114
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

"I CAN'T FRIGG'N WORK WIF DESE LURKERS EVERY BLOODY WHERE!!" EoD broke down before 9AM.

"Calm down lass, get back to yer work, they'll be gone befer ya know it."

"Not if we don't kill Nija here 'n now. He told me 'imself he was a ghost."

"Arg, I was jus' pullin yer leg!" Nija was amazed that EoD had taken him seriously. "Come ta think of it, yee be actin' mighty bit o' strange as o' late. I think we should all have a look n' see if she might not be a ghost 'erself."

"ARGGG GHOST!!!!" Before Nija could blink, a mass of armed pirates had decapitated the screaming girl and thrown her in the ocean. Edge_of_Death was dead (lol).

PM PICKS ROFL
Old 11-27-2005, 09:14 PM   #115
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

So the ghosts were talking about who to kill, and one was like "holy crap, we should just kill ddrruler rofl" so they did.

Day 3 ends 11PM EST Tuesday November 29th.

PS players still alive:

Nija
Torlock
MiniNeo
hiyasucka
FoJaR
chickendude
igotrhythm
TSAGod
iggymatrixcounter
vashthestampede0987
purplepopcorn
Old 11-28-2005, 08:12 AM   #116
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Gyaaahh! Too much bickering and not enough roleplaying. At least, for my tastes there aren't. EoD claiming there are "lurkers everywhere," eh? Probably the psychic. Damn, now we can't tell who's really a lurker anymore. Why, God, why did I vote to lynch the psychic? >_<

Chickendude, you make OK stepfiles, but something tells me you just don't fit in with the rest of us. Arguing with Vash over number of votes...you're also way too excited over this. Chickendude is next to walk the plank if it was up to me.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:34 AM   #117
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'll make this clear right now: STORIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ROLES. Pay them no mind; also, no matter how many wolves are left, I will always refer to them as plural in my stories.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:52 AM   #118
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Yay im kinda glad im dead, I'm sick today [due to #$#ing christmas parade] Was out in the cold and stuff for 5 hours+.

I know who the wolves are without even needing them to be confirmed, but oh well gl all

Hey I wanted to die a gory death.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:01 PM   #119
chickendude
Away from Computer

hey, I predicted that someone would blame me because vash disagreed with me >_>

I didn't do any arguing there, I was just pointing out that he miscounted. I was just making it clear that I'm not the cuntbag.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #120
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I dunno igotrhythm. I've seen chickendude get really excited over us having more posts than TWG. (It was like he had 1 x 10^35746624 pixie stix, and 10 pounds of pure sugar.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken dude
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNSTALYNCH
that's 7 votes out of 13 people I believe
(Seems that he did the same thing at this point.) But then again I haven't really talked to him all game. and may want to start since he's a very good player. (excluding this outburst lol.)

After reading the entire thread again this is where I stand as far as everyone else:

Nija : seems aight to me, he was framed by EoD, which pretty much said to me that he was just kidding about the MW thing. He also is very active and made the most awesome conclusion...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nija day 1
we kill off all the vets that may be wolves, and If we be rightin' then the wolves are hurt(yar!).... however, if we be wrong than all we're doing is hurtin' ourselves. Ye be on the list of vets, just because ye pointed that out doesn't protect you... somethin' a might fierce is a brewin'... and I don't know how long I can type in this blazin' accent.. yarr...
he also attacked psychic25 for wanted the "psychic revealing" plan to repeat itself, even though it was a disaster. Basically he's been asking the right questions and taking no prisoners. Also didn't someone say he played this game on another site? Anyways nija is the most human to me at this point.

Torlock : First started out with trying to find psychoskater's killer, then pretty much inactive for the rest of the game. But I think he knows Nija IRL and they may talk about stuff so I dunno if he's really inactive or just not posting.

Minineo : the one time I talked to him was when that whole EoD AIM convo conspiracy was going on and he was wickedly busy so I didn't get much else. Also too inactive for me to make a clear judgement at this point. However he also made a good point, that if EoD was blue, she would say it becasue that's her strategy, thus confirming my belief that EoD was not blue.

Hiyasucka : Brought suspicion to himself day 1 for thinking psychoskater was experienced, to me this seems like an honest mistake as I don't really know who's good and who isn't either. (But then again I don't make statements about it either.) Note: The only person who said that TSAGod was blue.... seems like I missed that the first time. Hiya, I will send you a PM to explain yourself on this opinion. (If you still think it.) You are at the top of my wolf list.

FoJar : I keep mixing this guy with Nija XD but I think he asks the right questions and at least gets things moving such as when he challenged EoD to post her suspicious convo when it would have saved her and not the day after like she did. (somewhere around pg 6 I think because that doesn't make much sense unless you know what I'm referring to.) That doesn't necessarily swing him either way, but at least I know he's trying, even though I haven't talked to him much.
The only suspicion of him I have is that I don't trust his Avatar. (XD)

Chickendude : stated above. Also agreed with me on the psychic coming out as a bad plan because it didn't work last game. Hmm also agreed with me on my hiyasucka theory that psychoskater was "vet" and that's why he died. When people didn't agree with hiya, he said nothing and then psychic25 (<-which chicken said he was a vet.) died.

Igotrhythm : really random posts. He doesn't have / refuses to get AIM so I have only sent a couple of PM's to him but I found that this is his first game so for now, I'll call him a n00b and keep him on the fence. But this makes me wonder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm day 1
Remember, this is a game of lies. We can't assume that anything is true, not even what is sent to us via PMs. Since the only vote against me was a random guess on EoD's part, I call "J'accuse" on Edge of Death. I mean, what are the odds that I'd be a wolf in my very first game? Since you said yourself that it was a random guess, you have a greater chance of being wrong and lynching a human than you do a wolf. Next game, please have good reasons for voting someone off. In the meantime, have a nice trip to the afterlife.
did I miss this the first time??!! 2nd on my wolf list. I know this is your first game, but stupidity only goes so far.

TSAGod : Originally thought EoD was blue... I don't know if he was in the mix of her insta but obviously if she was blue she would have defended herself more than what she did.

Vash : It seems that he has his own reasons for voting for people. He's attacking different aspects of people that I don't see and find it fairly helpful to see that certain people are gettnig lynched for more than just noe reason.

Purplepopcorn : Fairly inactive on the thread but I have probably talked with him the most on AIM. He apparently worked with EoD for awhile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple on page 8
isn't it illegal in the game to post screenshots?

anyway, EoD has been less and less capable of helping us overall to the point where we can't even go on without dealing with her. She's been extremely sketchy and confusing, to the point that I no longer want to be with her.

EoD
But apparently ended up lynching her because she was too difficult to work with. He also seems to agree with me on certain points and we've been working together for most of this game talking mostly on AIM. 2nd most human to me.

Ok forgive me if there are grammar/spelling errors as I am bored of typing.

Oh and in conclusion hiyasucka for now, I know it's early but still I like changing my vote 300 times each day so deal XD.
Closed Thread