Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2023, 09:31 AM   #10
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
raeko have you ever watched the Joe Schmo show? one of the GOAT reality shows of the early 2000s
I actually did watch this, way back when it aired on cable. Totally forgot about it and couldn't tell you a thing about it. Unlike Flavor of Love and Simple Life which are ingrained in my memory weirdly, this one I don't remember. I definitely watched it tho

I'm about to watch that video about it haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
ngl I've yet to be sold on a single reality show, but the premise to that one looks pretty fkin cool
In my opinion the best thing about reality TV is the absolutely unhinged things people say/do that couldn't possibly be written by a writer

Just imagine some weirdo telling his girlfriend he's been arrested for arson. Then when she doesn't even really react he runs into a forest and hides in a chicken coop. While he's hiding, she gets mugged and her phone stolen in broad daylight in front of a film crew

Imagine the same guy getting dressed to go swimming. He wears an entirely skin covering suit, and a condom because he is that afraid of parasites swimming up his willy. And his gf is there in a normal bikini making super cringe faces at him

This man travelled to a remote village in Brazil, it took two days via plane then boat and he brought like 20+ plastic bins with him full of crap like the swimming condom and plushies for his gf. He also brought a lock of his mother's hair which he wore around his neck

Like, you can't write this