Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #881
TWG Julian
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mathilda View Post
I don't buy that happening two games in a row. Plus defending against it right away like that when not being pressured is sus.
for your first point, it's ffrtwg! anything can happen! for your second point, dora pressured him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
If I am the Nerfed Doctor, then I did nothing.
If I am the Vigi, I shot Punchy because I think there's 1 W in Julian/Punchy.
If I am the Blocker, I blocked Del for obvious reasons.
If I am the PI, I targeted Apollo because he was odd early game.

Melba, Dotty, Apollo and Zucker didn't vote last phase.

So, the only surprising one is Apollo.

Interesting votes:

Chief -> Dora
Punchy -> Chief
Maple -> Apollo
Cherry -> Flurry
Fauna -> Dotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dora View Post
Uhh why is it obvious to block the assumed cop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flurry View Post
Woops, I thought blocker was a protective role that works like a 2nd doctor.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #882
TWG Mathilda
FFR Player

I'm standing by it being sus
Old 03-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #883
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

OK I realize where I went wrong with my big post earlier. I read Phil's post as if it should have been "if ur a role and around Del, claim." Insisting it was aimed at the people who voted Del. Instead it might have also been: "if ur a role and around, Del, claim.", only being aimed at Del.

Phil could you clarify what you meant by that if you haven't already? Because I both can't remember if you did and am running out of time to go check; dying computer and school ending and what not, sparkle~

The moral of the story? Commas are important~!

And about my question at the end of "Where's Apollo?", making an addendum. My sense of time is... pretty bad apparently. I thought two days ago (the last time he posted was the 8th, 9:38 PM server time) was a very long time ago game-wise, and that the day started on the NINTH, and not the TENTH. Upon further reading and editing of this post, I realize that EoD isn't 10:00 PM (server time)

Moral of the story #2? Read more carefully AND SLOWLY, Chrissy!
Old 03-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #884
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

(OK so realized something. the time on this computer is completely different because of daylight saving time. It's 1:26 PM on my chromebook computer, it's 12:26 PM on the server time, my last post was 11:25 AM on the forums timestamp. No wonder why I'm thrown outta wack on that.)
Old 03-10-2020, 12:54 PM   #885
TWG Isabelle
FFR Player

Vote Count:
3/12 @ 00:00

00:59 = good
00:00 = bad

==============

Mathilda [1]
Dora

Julian [1]
Agent S

Boomer [3]
Tank, Phil, Fauna

Flurry [1]
Mathilda

Last edited by TWG Isabelle; 03-10-2020 at 01:09 PM..
Old 03-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #886
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

I'm all caught up.

Funny that it took roughly 10 pages or so for people to argue WIFOMnomics of what happened last night, to arrive at the same conclusion that Del needs to post in thread about what they did last night to even start talking about it.

Viewpoint on Julian really hasn't changed. Really like Eugene doing the digging work that they're putting in. Mathilda was doing a lot of work as well but nothing really stood out to me as a lot of the convo was on-topic with 'what happened overnight'.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM   #887
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chrissy View Post
OK I realize where I went wrong with my big post earlier. I read Phil's post as if it should have been "if ur a role and around Del, claim." Insisting it was aimed at the people who voted Del. Instead it might have also been: "if ur a role and around, Del, claim.", only being aimed at Del.

Phil could you clarify what you meant by that if you haven't already? Because I both can't remember if you did and am running out of time to go check; dying computer and school ending and what not, sparkle~
When Phil asked someone to claim right after Del claimed cop, I read it as 'if you're the cop, the time to claim is now'. Y'know, obvious w/t lock scenario.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:41 PM   #888
TWG Chief
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Eugene View Post
Seeing as Zucker posted less than 10 times and was a wolf. Do you still stand by this opinion of yours?
Absolutely. Also, try not to get ahead of yourself, zucker only died as the second best wagon because del happened to be a pr. Don’t try to twist that.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:47 PM   #889
TWG Chief
FFR Player

Also, I saw someone said I was null earlier - I think honestly I look a bit bad due the way that zucker lynch played out. While I feel the reasoning is really obvious, I don’t think I just walk away here. Mostly because it’d be openly hypocritical, despite the circumstances. In short, consider this a personal acknowledgment from me of that.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #890
TWG Maple
FFR Player

Might just be me, but I'm still not liking Apollo.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:13 PM   #891
TWG Agent S
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Might just be me, but I'm still not liking Apollo.
Kind of lacking behind imo. Said that they would have a reads list, but was their bad because they misjudged the time & date of eod. I'm assuming that means they'll have more to post today, but it's not just you.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:28 PM   #892
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Agent S View Post
Kind of lacking behind imo. Said that they would have a reads list, but was their bad because they misjudged the time & date of eod. I'm assuming that means they'll have more to post today, but it's not just you.

I, initially reading through the stuff didn't like Apollo purely because of his absence the past 17 pages, but that's probably only going off of the evict inactive mentality that seemed to work last time. I'm kinda puttin a question mark for now since I have no real reasoning NOT to like Apollo, but I don't really have any TO like him, either.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #893
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
boomer is currently topping my list of suspects.

He is not getting involved in discussions, the only person in the entire game he challenged was Chief and last but not least he has made one semblance of a read in the game, as a strong town lean, and guess who it was?

Zucker.
love how you point out my early game read solely based on a character as a solid read, lol. get real.

people getting on julian for digging hard into del should probably step back and remember how del would want to play as a cop: utr, going with the flow and just trying to fit in without making themselves too obvious.
the problem is with how ffr works, that's also the usual strategy for wolves here so del just flew a little too far under.
i also don't feel that a wolf makes themselves that loud on d0.

for now, julian is fine to me.
del is obviously fine.
punchy i still like from their late-d0.
eugene is real good right about now.

Quote:
The world I THINK we're in is a wolf kill block, vigi held the shot and Aquisition did nothing.
i don't agree. i think del got roleblocked and kill-stacked but got saved, and vigi's target was vested. i do agree on acqui not doing anything though. it's kind of interesting as that leads to 2 scenarios in my mind about that.
1) they felt confident enough in their current slot to stay behind for a day
2) they were just legit afk all night

until del shows up, though, and can confirm whether they got roleblocked, we're still just speculating.

dora
Old 03-10-2020, 02:40 PM   #894
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
Can someone inform me of the importance of the 20th? We're in March 10th here unless I'm going insane?
just saw this. if you're wondering about my post regarding the 20th, that's when the new animal crossing game comes out
Old 03-10-2020, 02:40 PM   #895
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

Wait I don't understand, why was your vote on Dora? And if we're waiting for Del who all else would we be waiting for that aren't here as well?
Old 03-10-2020, 02:43 PM   #896
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

anyway, going off of phil's turbo idea of claiming "if am x, then i did y", it looks like 5 people responded to that.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #897
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chrissy View Post
Wait I don't understand, why was your vote on Dora? And if we're waiting for Del who all else would we be waiting for that aren't here as well?
del being here is currently the most important thing, imo. if he got a read, as unlikely as that may be, that's hella important for the rest of us

if he got role-blocked, that's also hella important as it helps determine what may have gone on in the night and that's one less area of speculation.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #898
TWG Chrissy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Boomer View Post
del being here is currently the most important thing, imo. if he got a read, as unlikely as that may be, that's hella important for the rest of us

if he got role-blocked, that's also hella important as it helps determine what may have gone on in the night and that's one less area of speculation.
So are you assuming Dora rb'd him? Cuz again I still don't understand why Dora's the one you vote for here.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:01 PM   #899
TWG Boomer
FFR Player

again, call it sheeping off of del's read in the night. i think he was onto something there.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:06 PM   #900
TWG Maple
FFR Player

Not to play devil's advocate, but being cop just means you're town, not correct. I can understand sheeping a pr after catching someone, but now is kind of early. Good town looking tactic though.
Closed Thread