Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2003, 01:21 AM   #81
RMMD
FFR Player

i started 8 months ago and i can do a lvl ten. i was able to do an 8 footer within two weeks of my playing. 9 footer took me 5 months
Old 08-24-2003, 12:22 PM   #82
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I started ACTUALLY playing (got a pad for SM) like...in early July or late June or something. I can do Sakura, Bag (on speed mods, of course...I can't get CLOSE on 1x), and I can get to the big double freeze in PS (like, 10 seconds before the runs, I think), as well as about so far in Max300. Max Unlimited I can do...a little. LOM, no, PSM and PSMO never tried.

This is on a soft pad that WRINKLES when I do fast stuff. I pwn.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 08:46 PM   #83
Hikki_Fan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Hikki_Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Hikki_Fan

: hums the words Cobalt Flux to everyone : Ha ha...

I've played for the past seven years or so, when I could get away from my parents...When I was about 15 I was doing Max300 on Heavy with an A...Tsugaru with a AAA ( God I love that song! ) and now I can freestyle doubles!

Oh, Bag is easy on Heavy if you don't try to look at all of the damned arrows at once, people. Anyone tried freestyling Cowgirl on Heavy?
Old 09-3-2003, 11:33 PM   #84
Anonymous
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMD
i started 8 months ago and i can do a lvl ten. i was able to do an 8 footer within two weeks of my playing. 9 footer took me 5 months
OMG OMG HAX0R!!!
Kidding. Thats good.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-3-2003, 11:51 PM   #85
knuckles
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to knuckles

Quote:
If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.
Ok, this has gone on long enough. If you are quoting Edward D. Morrison, you must be having an extremely hard time doing so. The actual quote is...

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."

Atleast give credit to the guy. Yes, I do play Tales of Phantasia. Greatest game ever.
knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 06:18 PM   #86
tymid187
FFR Player

Default Re: HOW MANY HAVE HAD STUPID KIDS RUN THROUGH THE DDR MACHIN

[quote="insaniburger"]OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A "PERFECT" COMBO ON DAM DARIRAM (NICE SONG) AND THIS LITTLE ASSHOLE KID RUNS THROUGH THE DDR MACHINE AND I LOST THE COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE RUNS THROUGH, STARTS WATCHING ME PLAY, AND GETS ON THE PAD "AGAIN" AND STOMPS AROUND!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! GOD DAMN IT KIDS THESE DAYS!! THEN I SEE HIS MOM AND SHE JUST SMILES AND LEAVES..........SHE JUST SMILES!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

kill the little kid that dose it....it does not matter if thair moms thair or not the fucking kid needs 2 die..................=) good luck
your friend Tyimed187
tymid187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 02:13 AM   #87
yalborap
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
I once had a kid walk in and throw his skateboard under my feet when i jumped........yah that wasnt very cool......It resultd in a loss of my 50 cents i used to play and extreme pain...Then i got up and beat the (#$% out of him and threw his skateboard under a car wheel....

Now you see, I might only be 11, but if some little kid, or hell, a big buff dude did that to me, I let instincts take over(I can control just HOW much thinking I allow myself to do when I'm pissed. Trick them, then let insticts take over ) and smash it as hard as I can on their head. If their parents or something come over, it's whacking time. In my head, it's katana time.(yalborap carries 6 swords and two guns in message boards)
yalborap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:21 PM   #88
blahblahblah
FFR Player

ha good thinking. whip out a katana. umm i was playing once and a little kid came up behind me. i turned around right away and gave him an evil look. he was so scared he just ran away. it was hilarious
blahblahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 12:29 PM   #89
yalborap
FFR Player

Heh.But seriously, I carry 6 swords--two katana, one broadsword, two daggers, and a double bladed sword. Plus two pistols. At least in message boards. All remember the reason no one crosses me though: Because they get a knife in their back. People don't cross me because it equals hell.
Old 09-20-2003, 01:06 PM   #90
Gotenksgeto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gotenksgeto

I have had some experiences like these. My first time playin DDR ever was sorta bad, but stisfuing also. What I do is I usually go to the arcade with a friend or two, and while one or two of us are playing, the other stands guard and makes sure no ******************* mess up whoever's on. Haven't had any trouble with that strat, but the problem is my friends aren't always available. Oh well, DDR RULES!
Gotenksgeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:16 PM   #91
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I beleave i have had the worst experence, please dont laugh
i was at the mall recently, when i was playing ddr, another kid, bout 10 asks if he could play to. I say sure, and i show him how to play, i set him up on easy and we played 3 songs, then he wanted to go again. so we did. THEN, his 8yr old brother decideds to jump on in the middle of 321 Stars, and he pushes his bro off, and dances UNCONTROABLY. Then, he decides to whale his hands all over the place because he just WANTED to hit my in the .......
i think you can figure out where he hit me, i will never let anyone yonger play with me again
Old 09-20-2003, 01:45 PM   #92
yalborap
FFR Player

Not only is he annoying, but gay as well!
Old 09-20-2003, 04:41 PM   #93
RMMD
FFR Player

hey lightdarkness, dont say that because i am 12 and i would never do that! and i would get pissed if a little brat came and punched my balls in the middle of any song! specially if it was maxx unlimited
Old 09-25-2003, 04:17 PM   #94
mojojojoe14
FFR Player

wow, I've had one bad experience with a little kid (I don't get to go to the arcade that much tough, I am currently trying to get good on my DDR Konamix at home), I believe I was playing beethoven virus, and this little kid probably around 7 ran over the machine, I lost my balance and wound up with a lump on my head and a badly twisted ankle, I muttered "little bastard" a little too loudly and his mom overheard, she started lecturing me and I walked away, I turned around as I was walking away and she gave me that "i am going to KILL!! you" look. And about the skateboard thing, I would probably just beat the guy or kid with his skateboard, I'm only 15, but noone comes near me when I'm angry.
mojojojoe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 05:10 PM   #95
DDR_freak_10
FFR Player

this one time when i was at west edmonton mall i was playingDDR and this F'in lil kidd start to jump and stop ans yell on the buttons i was playing on and i accidently steped on his tiny toe and he started crying the mother came and said you should be ashamed of your self and just walked away. grr i was so pissed off
DDR_freak_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 05:14 PM   #96
DDR_freak_10
FFR Player

im 12 too and im awesome at DDR
DDR_freak_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 10:40 PM   #97
MidniteDancer
FFR Player

I got sent to the hospital once after one incident. I'm dead serious. And it was like a five year old, too. I had a towel and a water bottle set up by the side, had greeted everyone I knew, and was freestyling to Butterfly Heavy with a friend, all going well and good. We work on a routine a bit, stop, refill water, get a new towel. Everything is set up again. What happens is this- on my second round, a five year old ran up and grabbed my water bottle. My friend kindly stepped off and asked someone else to take over, while he gets my water bottle back- and the five year old kid throws my towel in my face and sprays water on the pads. The other kid was fine, but I slipped and fell, smacking my head against the sharp edge of the pad and catching my leg. I don't know what happened after that, as I was kinda unconcious..but here's what I can gather. 911 was called, I was hospitalized, the kid and the parents were banned from the arcade for life. I was also not allowed to play for a while-a broken ankle will do that. THIS IS THE TRUTH I SWEAR. I have a scar above my left eye. It makes me look funny. Like this.
MidniteDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 10:51 PM   #98
Sinjin
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Sinjin Send a message via AIM to Sinjin Send a message via MSN to Sinjin Send a message via Yahoo to Sinjin

Holy freaking crap. That ain't even funny. I've heard of injuries playing DDR before, but I don't know anyone who ever had to be taken away in an ambulance.
Sinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 08:42 AM   #99
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

as long as u get knocked unconcious, arent u allowed to sue or somthing??? jesus, id track em down and strangle em until they send that fuck to boot camp... god, thats really fucking bad.....
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 09:14 AM   #100
MidniteDancer
FFR Player

Actually, we did sue. Not the arcade, just the people. They lost. We won. It wasn't the arcade's fault. I belive the electric fence around the DDR machine idea is quite actually a very GOOD idea.
MidniteDancer is offline   Reply With Quote