Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2003, 02:53 PM   #1
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

Default Adapter

My plsaystation/ps2 to usb adapter finaly arived so now all I have to do is buy a pad,it says "no extra power required, but Without Vibration" i figure this would mean a pad with lights wouldn't light up, am I right?
DrLZRDMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #2
mr_hat
FFR Player

What type of pad are you getting?
Old 09-13-2003, 03:27 PM   #3
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

I havent decided which pad either the one withlights or the non slip one i dont know the brand but the flashing one is the cheapest item in an eBay search for "ddr mat"
Old 09-13-2003, 03:33 PM   #4
mr_hat
FFR Player

i mean metel or plastic
Old 09-13-2003, 06:31 PM   #5
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

Default does it matter?

plastic

lighted:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=21185

non slip:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=21185
Old 09-13-2003, 10:18 PM   #6
RMMD
FFR Player

dude go metal.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:10 AM   #7
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

cant afford metal, any ways the question was wiether or no the lights would work with my adapter that dosent support rumble
i havnt bought the pads yet
Old 09-14-2003, 08:39 AM   #8
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

ive attached a pic of the back of my adapter i ouldnt find a brand on it and its written in engrish also it says something about
Old 09-16-2003, 03:50 PM   #9
Brink
FFR Player

the lights should light up as long as you get the light up one and dude go with the slip one non-slip hinders your skills and removes your full range of motion but i have 3 metal ones so i cant say anything but I went through 13 plasticks before i got really pissed and bought a metal one then i kept bying them but it should work with that adapter
Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 04:41 PM   #10
RMMD
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink
the lights should light up as long as you get the light up one and dude go with the slip one non-slip hinders your skills and removes your full range of motion but i have 3 metal ones so i cant say anything but I went through 13 plasticks before i got really pissed and bought a metal one then i kept bying them but it should work with that adapter
i got 2 plastic ones for christmas last year (along with the game), both had a 5 year warranty, but we just covered the crappy one with packaging tape. but it sucks to be playing with someone and having to use that. i can barely pass eightfooters on the crappy one when (even with the fact that it starts on one side of the room and ends on the other) on the NICE one i can get next to the end on max300 heavy!
Old 09-16-2003, 05:43 PM   #11
Brink
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMD
Quote:
i got 2 plastic ones for christmas last year (along with the game), both had a 5 year warranty, but we just covered the crappy one with packaging tape. but it sucks to be playing with someone and having to use that. i can barely pass eightfooters on the crappy one when (even with the fact that it starts on one side of the room and ends on the other) on the NICE one i can get next to the end on max300 heavy!
yah your telling me the pad ens up all on the other room along with the console lmfao thats why i got the metal it deteriorates your stamina to do that i moded like 4 ones but they broke 2
Brink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 06:47 PM   #12
tnyhwk900
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to tnyhwk900

Shrink the size of that pic. it took me three whole seconds to scroll to the side of the screen. :P
Old 09-18-2003, 03:58 PM   #13
RMMD
FFR Player

dude tnyhwk update your ddrmax2 cover pic the american version aint gonna look anything like that!
Old 09-18-2003, 04:00 PM   #14
tnyhwk900
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to tnyhwk900

i know. cant find another pic anywhere tho.
Old 09-18-2003, 04:50 PM   #15
DrLZRDMN
FFR Player

Default on topic mega-qoute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMD
Quote:
yah your telling me the pad ens up all on the other room along with the console lmfao thats why i got the metal it deteriorates your stamina to do that i moded like 4 ones but they broke 2
so are you all saying that I should not get the nonslip one
it seems as though a nonslip might have less of a chance of slidding across the room, however i like the lights so i think ill get thoose unless theres any reason why i should not