Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 05:53 PM   #2921
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I still don't get why XelNya would post what we all want to see here, but do nothing like that before that point.
If this is the post AA is saying "oh haku has a point" then lol

You wanna know why? I literally lack an attention span. I took at least ten breaks in making that post and

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
xel ISOs feel like they progressively got lazier, which is understandable, but makes me remember to A&A

however his ISO on me seems like he's paying attention to stuff, so idrk

haku makes a good point
of course it got lazy because it started getting boring

Quote:
I'm cool with almost everything you said here surprisingly.

The only part I'm slightly confused about is the Witch town lean with the quotes you've picked up.
Reread witch yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I wish Xel would've expanded on a few more things, like his thoughts on witch
a tl;dr tier list would've been nice just to I can go back and reference it later but

it does feel like he didn't make himself post it, but actually wanted to post it (I also believe he felt bad for not having posted it a little bit before actually doing so)

I don't think we're on the same page

I think he's town enough for me based on that list, reminds me of what I saw in him that I thought was townie yesterday
But wait there is sort of a tiered structure to the list if you rearranged it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I think that when shado flips wolf (yes I said when), Xel looks a bit better for it because of shado pointing out a potential contradiction and calling him frozen last EOD
Both feel like things that partners probably wouldn't call each other out on
No offense but in freeze wars you literally grilled me for any single thing you could, this notion is false that a partner wouldn't just skewer their partners

Not that I think it's a bad thing.

it's happened before

I'll go over more after I get ready / chill a bit / find the hundred dollars I've placed somewhere I need to find
Old 02-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #2922
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:
witch, its fine (well not "fine" but you'll know what I mean) that you appear to be townreading Shado

what I think everyone in the game needs from you are reasons why you're townreading him, as well as who we should kill instead

"someone else" is not helping people understand where you're at in the game. If you don't like the way that town is headed, its your job to try and direct the flow towards where you want it to go
1. I'm town reading him because the major case against him as far as I understand, that he was tunneling Mellon and not really doing anything else, is overblown and flat out wrong, respectively, and he has good content and a good visible mindset in his posts.
As for who instead, I'd pick Jade, or wine since his not being here yet doesn't change that roundbox never delivered what he promised.

2. I'd hope you know "where my head is at" after I posted that list I think we should lynch from.
And I'm not trying to direct the flow? I've outright stated that town should only lynch from a group of five and asked that people drop their suspicions of someone I think is town with specific reasoning. Let me state that reasoning again for good measure: Even if you really think Shado is a wolf, leave him for now. If this was Xel, okay. If it was Proph, okay. But Shado's post rate, forcefulness, and presence will push wolves to kill him if he's town.
But then you could point out that they specifically won't kill him now? Doesn't matter. We'll lynch other wolves from my list, I'm sure of it. Then we can lynch Shado if you must, once we have more than enough room for error. And yes, my reads are fallible, I could be wrong about Shado just as much as anyone in my "do not lynch" group. But I believe in my reads just as much as you do in yours. And that list is not saying those people are lock town for the rest of the game. It's saying that they're bad lynches at this point.
I haven't worried about not finding wolves because instead I worked on finding people who I didn't want lynched. People I thought were town, who i thought were clearly not wolves, or people whose level of activity and thought made them self-resolving.
I've been taking people out of my lynch pool and called for town to not lynch them as well. I've been pushing what I think regardless of how it would go over, or do you think I post half of what I have? So how the hell do you say I haven't tried to direct things? Because I haven't been taking blind leaps and pushing thoughts and suspicions I don't have and/or believe? Because I have therefore mainly pushed against things I think are wrong/bad decisions? I think this is beneath you.
Does this help you finally understand my position?
Old 02-24-2017, 05:55 PM   #2923
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Liked +1.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:58 PM   #2924
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Ah fuck I didn't see that wolves have assigned kills

Disregard my kill theories
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 02-24-2017, 05:59 PM   #2925
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Ah fuck I didn't see that wolves have assigned kills

Disregard my kill theories
How does that changes anything?
Old 02-24-2017, 06:01 PM   #2926
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch of Certainty View Post
1. I'm town reading him because the major case against him as far as I understand, that he was tunneling Mellon and not really doing anything else, is overblown and flat out wrong, respectively, and he has good content and a good visible mindset in his posts.
As for who instead, I'd pick Jade, or wine since his not being here yet doesn't change that roundbox never delivered what he promised.

2. I'd hope you know "where my head is at" after I posted that list I think we should lynch from.
And I'm not trying to direct the flow? I've outright stated that town should only lynch from a group of five and asked that people drop their suspicions of someone I think is town with specific reasoning. Let me state that reasoning again for good measure: Even if you really think Shado is a wolf, leave him for now. If this was Xel, okay. If it was Proph, okay. But Shado's post rate, forcefulness, and presence will push wolves to kill him if he's town.
But then you could point out that they specifically won't kill him now? Doesn't matter. We'll lynch other wolves from my list, I'm sure of it. Then we can lynch Shado if you must, once we have more than enough room for error. And yes, my reads are fallible, I could be wrong about Shado just as much as anyone in my "do not lynch" group. But I believe in my reads just as much as you do in yours. And that list is not saying those people are lock town for the rest of the game. It's saying that they're bad lynches at this point.
I haven't worried about not finding wolves because instead I worked on finding people who I didn't want lynched. People I thought were town, who i thought were clearly not wolves, or people whose level of activity and thought made them self-resolving.
I've been taking people out of my lynch pool and called for town to not lynch them as well. I've been pushing what I think regardless of how it would go over, or do you think I post half of what I have? So how the hell do you say I haven't tried to direct things? Because I haven't been taking blind leaps and pushing thoughts and suspicions I don't have and/or believe? Because I have therefore mainly pushed against things I think are wrong/bad decisions? I think this is beneath you.
Does this help you finally understand my position?
I'm mind melding with this atm because the other option is to be in a tunnel and cry when the result is not what I hoped for.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:02 PM   #2927
Hakulyte
the Haku

Unrelated, but I already think that wabby is town and that roundbox replaced out because IRL etc.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:12 PM   #2928
Hakulyte
the Haku

This makes believe AA/Jade are not W/W. #558
Old 02-24-2017, 06:13 PM   #2929
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Enough talk. If nobody is going to listen, I'll make a counterwagon myself. TWG Jade Harley
Old 02-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #2930
Hakulyte
the Haku

Votecount would be great here because I think Jade already has a few votes (?)
Old 02-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #2931
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
Votes from post 2126 to post 2886
Night in 6:21:19

---
nvm
Old 02-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #2932
Witch of Certainty
FFR Player

Quote:
Enough talk. If nobody is going to listen, I'll make a counterwagon myself. TWG Jade Harley
I am more than fine with this even if it just prevents a worse mislynch. Yes, Shado is worth more.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #2933
Hakulyte
the Haku

I'm cool with making a counterwagon here.

TWG Jade Harley

Still only half way in reread thread tho.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:29 PM   #2934
Hakulyte
the Haku

Me counterwagoning this literally means that I think AA and Shado are both town.

#wut-
Old 02-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #2935
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Back, on computer, and ready to solve.

I'd appreciate it if people would stop bringing up the same BS about my "push on mellon". I've covered that 100 times and won't be addressing any posts regarding her. We can talk it over in the postgame if you'd like, but I'll like to stay focused on the present til EoD.

I just read a string of towny posts from Haku, Witch, and Wabby that made me feel like I'm not fighting alone here for the first time in awhile. More on why I think their posts are towny in a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 02-24-2017, 06:34 PM   #2936
Hakulyte
the Haku

I feel like Witch and MML should interact with each others as much as possible.

Witch please take the time to answer #2884 and #2885 where MML votes you.

It's important.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:35 PM   #2937
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I am more than fine with this even if it just prevents a worse mislynch. Yes, Shado is worth more.
@Implying you know his flip.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #2938
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Literally me.
Then why didn't you say something about it before I did?

Quote:
I don't know what you mean regarding 2nd guessing myself, Lar
You either second guessed rather DPB was town or not, making someone who you and a few others had already called town the lynch target

....or you saw that the wagon was going to hit your wolf buddy and threw out someone who wasn't around to defend themselves knowing half of town (mostly AA) loves CFDing on shit that should be obvious. Yes I am getting re-salty over last game this DPB shit was just as bad as it and the fact that it happened two games in a row is maddness

you tell me which one it is, because a third choice in that seems too much of a stretch to me.

Quote:
@MML

What motivated you to call out Raeko for UTR this early in the game? #460
:
Because she posted once, and sat in the thread for over an hour and didn't say anything else. She always does that, and since that SK win she had I'vve always called her out for it. She normally argues with me and the minute I drop it she goes back UTR

I called her out super early this game, is it.

By the way I'm about to go back but how has she been posting since page 121?

Quote:
I'm cool with making a counterwagon here.

TWG Jade Harley

Still only half way in reread thread tho.
The fact that Witch voted that means I will never consider it for the rest of this phase.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 02-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #2939
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

wabby's point about feigning inactivity is not the best look
I think we've talked before about how its unlikely/kinda bad game manners to lie about irl stuff like that
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #2940
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

BRB about to sludge through pages and pages of this shit

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Closed Thread