TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

    oh hi lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

      Originally posted by Charu
      If James in, he should consider posting more than two times, hee hee hee.

      Don't think I haven't forgotten, young man.
      Also...I just realized you still have a Team Blaze sig lmao.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

        Sorry guys :<
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

          *sigh*

          LEEEERRROOOYYY JAANNKKKIIIINNNNSSS


          I'm pretty sure I can participate enough in this, assuming we get started soon. I want the new players to have a game and I want to do something with my spare time besides questioning the meaning of Chinese takeout.


          @SunFan if you start tomorrow morning don't wait for me to confirm roles. I know I'll be sleeping then.
          Last edited by MixMasterLar; 09-30-2016, 11:22 PM. Reason: Doing the Arnt
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

            Originally posted by Arntonach
            Sorry guys :<
            It's okay man. Hope everything is ok on your end


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

              in





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                Haku, get in here so I can mislynch you like old Times lol
                ​

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                  Err..

                  Okay.

                  In

                  (mfw I change my mind like 3 times.)

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Err..

                    Okay.

                    In

                    (mfw I change my mind like 3 times.)
                    Sweet.





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                      roll
                      roll
                      roll

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                        I am rolling the game now
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                          Getting confused on these threads now lmao

                          I'll be another replacement if it's needed after WnB





                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                            Imo pause TWG for a week so people can gain momentum to want to play again.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Signups Take Two

                              considering that the current turbo filled as quickly as it did with as much interest as it has, I don't think that's necessary
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              Working...