Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
culmor30
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default The NDS

Who here loves the DS over all other game systems? (portable, durr...)

I hope you know that it can play NES Roms, movies, music, pics, and e-books! (www.movieadvance.com) The media player's for GBA, but it has good updates for DS.

DS rules
culmor30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 08:07 PM   #2
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987
Default RE: The NDS

In all honesty, I think the DS is cool and all but....PSP>DS. That's a lot coming from a Nintendo fan boy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
Feuergeist
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Feuergeist

I finally got to play a psp.

Holy crap I love it.

Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Feuergeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2005, 09:27 AM   #4
Pumble
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Pumble

i've been a Nintendo man right up until the GCN, but there's no way i'm getting a DS with the PSP looking as awesome as it is with it's multi-purpose gadgetedness. Games look cool too.
Old 08-1-2005, 08:20 PM   #5
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid

I say the DS=PSP. I'm a massive Nintendo fan. And I dunno if anyone knows of this but, they are coming out with a DDR for the GCN rofl. Anyways, once Christmas rolls around, or when band is over with(so I can get a frickin' job) I'm going to get a DS and possibly a ps2(they have kick ass RPGs, the best form of video game)So yea. PSP is cool and all, but I say it's a little over rated. Now, once Advent Children comes out....lol it'll be a different story =D.
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2005, 08:33 PM   #6
Pumble
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Pumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry_Kid
And I dunno if anyone knows of this but, they are coming out with a DDR for the GCN rofl.
You're talking about DDR Mario Mix, and yeah, i've heard of it and looking forward to it. I don't have a PS2 or Xbox, so i've never owned any ddr games. Actually, i've only played DDR a couple of times before at the local arcade, so i'm really looking forward to it, what with getting into Stepmania recently and all.
Pumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2005, 10:55 PM   #7
Eyoshi
Certified Calendarwhore
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Eyoshi Send a message via Skype™ to Eyoshi

I like the DS. They aren't as many spinoff games for the DS this year, there're a lot of unique games coming, as well, such as Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney, and Trauma Center: Under the Knife. Plus, they're also going to have Wi-Fi hotspots this year!
Old 08-1-2005, 10:59 PM   #8
Mychilli
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Mychilli

animal crossing Wireless , wahoooo!
Old 08-2-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
magister_negi_magi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to magister_negi_magi

For me, the DS>PSP for two reasons: I play my friends' PSP quite often, and the amount of dead pixels in the screen irks the hell outta me. I hate dead pixels, there are only two on my SP, and even that bugs me. The other reason DS>PSP is because of the better choice of games since release. Really, there are only two or three games on the PSP that I find worth playing; everything else just...doesn't interest me. However...the PSP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS at the release of Advent Children, which I have been waiting waaay too long to get. There better be some damn good action in it.
Old 08-4-2005, 02:14 PM   #10
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

PSP totally roxeses right now, but wait until all the GOOD GAMES come out!
Besideses, why are 2 small low-def screens better than 1 large-for-a-handheld HD screen?
DS IS PSP STONEAGED, LAST LINE OF MICAH'S PROHPECY
Chocoborider29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2005, 02:19 PM   #11
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

Wh... What does that even mean? Can you read what you type or by Gods grace did you just hit some random keys with your forehead and have that bullshit come out?

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I値l give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2005, 02:33 PM   #12
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

I hitseses random keys and let bullshit come out, stupid!!!!
Is it wrong to have a lack of arrogance?
(hint hint-eses ahter everything is part of an inside joke. don't get fired up)
yeah, 1 screen thats good beats 2 screens that suxeses! Thats my humble...well...sorta humble opinion!
Old 08-4-2005, 02:35 PM   #13
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

What, is it some kind of strategically made LOTR Gollum joke? Cause if it is, that's an inside joke between you and the REST OF THE WORLD.

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I値l give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 08-4-2005, 02:58 PM   #14
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Dude, stop verbally attacking me and go back to your richie rich wannabetoughboy HQ. I am sick of your stupid remarks on every little thing I say. If you're so insecure that you have to go knitpicking everyhting I say, you don't need to be in the "critical thinking" forum, you need to be in the "critical flaming" forum. Its an inside joke between me and someone you've never met, so get over yourself and leave me alone.

This message is for defense only. Don't try to get me banned.
Old 08-4-2005, 03:08 PM   #15
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Woah, you're responding in the wrong place at the wrong time to a post I made about suicide, which was legitimate. You're just dumb.

Richie Rich Wannabetoughboy HQ? Right. That's exactly where I live. But, it's least an HQ that I have to pay a monthly rent for... I mean, it feels pretty good to be holed up in this HQ instead of staying at home with my parents... You'll realize what I'm taking about after your balls drop. You'll start to notice girls, your body will begin to change and you'll have strong urges... towards goats.

Is your friend here? Is he responding to your posts, going "Oh, lol, that's an inside joke that is so clever of you to have made"? Cause I don't see that. I see you repeat the inside joke over and over. There's no satisfaction in that that I can see.

Stop verbally attacking you? What, you want to get physical now? I doubt it. I'm not the type of person that hits people. That's cowardly. Breaking people down with words is more my game. Takes skill. No lucky shots when you're deflating an ego.

I'm not trying to get you bannedseses... Just trying to get you to stop being an idiot.

Mal

PS: I know for sure I've never met Gollum... He's not real.
PPS: If you can take anything away from anything I've posted to you, than years from now, you'll look back and thank me. If you can't take anything away from anything I've posted to you, then you'll probably quit the forums.

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 08-4-2005, 03:18 PM   #16
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

hellooo! Mal! Did it ever occur to you maybe You're talking to someonewho doesn't wanna play bitch-smack in the forums? Leave me alone! Inferiority Complex is a trait which you need to control. I don't want to hear you come back and try again to make me explode, or try to use me to up your public image, and I am seriously sick of you repeatedly coming at me with the focus of cutting me down. I asked you once, I asked you twice, Now I am telling you;
Leave me the fuck alone, okay?
Old 08-4-2005, 03:24 PM   #17
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Dude, chill. I realize you don't wanna "play" "smack talk" in the "forums", but the majority of your posts are downright retarded. You're not nitro, and I know you won't explode. But you have a problem taking harsh criticisms. My public image is at it's peak without you as a stepping stone. Inferiority complex? No. I'm allowed to think someone is retarded over the internet without being phsycologically analyzed. I think I addressed all the points... but you're still not getting the picture.

Stop acting retarded on the forums. If you need lessons or something on how to post intelligently, especially in CT, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, you need to bum around the rest of the forums before trying to wrack your brain and think critically.

Think before you post. That is the moral of this story. Posting random nonsense, trying to be funny... It's cheeky, but not funny. It's annoying, not endearing. Just try to put a little more thought into anything you say on here and people (I know it's not just me) will lighten up a bit.

Mal

PS: This is done. If you have anything else to say to me, say it over a PM.

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!
Old 08-4-2005, 03:27 PM   #18
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987
Default Re: RE: The NDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I'm not the type of person that hits people. That's cowardly. Breaking people down with words is more my game.
I'm the type that hits people. Then I break them down with words. Mal's right though, Choco, you're a dumbass. Go back to the chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2005, 03:40 PM   #19
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: The NDS

[quote="vashthestampede0987I'm the type that hits people. Then I break them down with words. Mal's right though, Choco, you're a dumbass. Go back to the chat.[/quote]

First of all, I don't get how in THIS forum, you conclude that I am a dumbass. You're a real dumbass to tell my how smart I am in your comparison. I am no lower than you, and I really don't haul ass to say "I'm smarter than the rest of you." You are narsissistic, and you don't care to face it. Get over yourself, because if YOU don't break your pride, HE will.

Past that, I'm banned from chat. get used to this.
Old 08-4-2005, 03:54 PM   #20
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: The NDS

First, congrats on 100 posts, Choco. Second, I said this was over. Put it back on track, PM the hell out of me or Vash or anyone else you want, just keep it off of this thread. If you want, make a public denouncement thread of me or Vash or whoever else you want in the Garbage Bin, if it will make you feel better... Just bring this topic back to the DS or else it probably will be locked.

Mal

My new novel:

Now in Paperback!