Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #521
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXV - Charu Dies First

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Right now I don't like how j-rodd waited to give his information on the seering, but waiting to see what he says. Still need to look at the day 0 stuff.
Actually no. There was objectively nothing wrong about the waiting part of it, it was the rest of what I did that was poorly executed, and it all boils down to mainly me being out of town for the weekend. Waiting actually is the correct play because it gives info on how people are acting without knowing a confirmed role reveal. I realize I should have just said nothing though.

The other poorly executed part was that I feel I was kept alive because my day 1 reads were bad so I was going to fake a red claim on someone I had as town (Tokzic) and see what went down. I had to quickly retract that though because I knew I was going to be away so I actually got nothing from what I wanted.

Xiz probably still is a wolf though reading a few of his posts today and the vote on me is like really really bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #522
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

But I would still guess there's a bad guy in plop/tokzic/Charles just based on me being kept alive

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #523
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
But I would still guess there's a bad guy in plop/tokzic/Charles just based on me being kept alive
Those three are like my top town lmfao

Old 11-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #524
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

and they were mine day 1, im just thinking it might have been a reason why I was kept alive

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #525
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

and I also find it EXTREMELY weird that you voted me when you claim you're all "TWG Chaos" and try and set everything up for reactions and start whining when ur town getting called out for these plays, and then I do it and your immediate reaction is to vote me? Really not adding up

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #526
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
and I also find it EXTREMELY weird that you voted me when you claim you're all "TWG Chaos" and try and set everything up for reactions and start whining when ur town getting called out for these plays, and then I do it and your immediate reaction is to vote me? Really not adding up
I was wining? Also I want to make sure you are on my side lol. Because if what you are claiming is legit and you are not fake, we could potentially know most of the setup for this game already.

Old 11-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #527
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

No not this game, the game where you were lynched day 1 and claimed you were doing a bunch of weird stuff for reactions

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #528
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Oh okay. So are you resending your claim or not then.

Old 11-16-2014, 07:43 PM   #529
Xiz
TWG Chaos

(Out of the 7 numbers for how this game could go, I only am missing two, assuming you are legit)

Old 11-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #530
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I never hard claimed

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #531
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

well I soft hard claimed but I never hard hard claimed

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #532
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Ya soft claimed twice lol. One rather soft, one rather hard.

Old 11-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #533
Xiz
TWG Chaos

(Unless I read into the other one too much)

Old 11-16-2014, 07:48 PM   #534
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Jrodd, are you gonna soft ones more or are you gonna soft literally every day this game

Old 11-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #535
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

there's no point lingering here, if I flip seer i'll leave my peek somewhere obvious and that will get the numbers. at least one other person would be required to claim to reverse engineer the game on day 2 and it's really not worth it at this stage.

like reallllllllllllly not worth it. trying to get me to hard claim is actually super -EV for the village, even if it does give letters (which it will, whatever my role may be) so ur really annoying me here

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #536
Xiz
TWG Chaos

You are really really pissing me off as well by the way.
I'll back off for now then. I disagree completely since remember, this is a faction game.

(Making reads post now then)

Old 11-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #537
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I'm aware that my play so far has been poor but you're never going to solve anything day 2 of a setup like this and asking for a claimfest that someone can easily fudge with this early is never gonna work.

either you can believe im a seer and look for my peek if I give it, believe im a power role, or not, but I am a village and I will be voting for a wolf/mafia tonight. im just trying to rush finish an informal lab report that I also procrastinated on

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #538
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
either you can believe im a seer and look for my peek if I give it, believe im a power role, or not, but I am a village and I will be voting for a wolf/mafia tonight. im just trying to rush finish an informal lab report that I also procrastinated on
I believe you're a Seer, I appreciate that you're not axing the discussion early by giving us a name to insta, but please don't hold your result too long. I'm kind of waiting around to hear who is red so we can start talking about potential partners. It'd be nice if we had a decent amount of time to do that before lolshutup night phase happens.

also if you die night 2 without having told us your red seering i will be super mad

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 11-16-2014, 09:01 PM   #539
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

yea true say, i'll leave it for sure before the lynch. ~30 minutes of my lab report left

Quote:
wow
Old 11-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #540
Xiz
TWG Chaos

1. Xiv I am just one towny dude living in a lonely world. Midnight train going anywhere anyone?

3. j-rodd123 I'll leave you for now. I'll worry about you if we both are alive tomorrow. I still think you are scum though. (I'll get to that later in post) This day could be so much easier Kappa.

4. psychoangel691 Worthless. Considering the amount of reds there are to town, it would make sense this game she is red considering her play. Only thing she said was that she did not like Jrodd and his waiting thing. That doesn't help anything at all.

6. MrPopadopalis25 Aware and active. Constantly changing his thoughts, and is speaking more open and free then I have seen him in his games. A good example is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Wait, nevermind. Cop checks only work for mafia so a werewolf result wouldn't have happened.
(There are more, but moving on...)
Quote:
Jrodd, I saw you lurk for a little while last night but you never ended up posting anything. What's your reasoning behind not throwing out a vote before the originally scheduled EOD and placing one now instead?
At this point of the game, while granted we found out today that he was busy, I found this weird also. At the time I thought there was definitely either a charles-choof OR choof-jrodd pairing because of jrodd not being there, but Mrpop was kinda looking in the same direction as me there.
Also...
Quote:
Also, jrodd, if you're being serious, what made you check Tokzik and not Xiz?
This point exactly. Didn't match with jrodds d0 reads. I was expecting him to check either myself, or someone not in his town circle. Hence my insta-vote.

7. Guest15937 I'm still iffy about you. A lot of surface level thinking. Might be a scum hiding in the background. Biggest tell was this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest15937 View Post
Is this a serious claim? and if so, why are you claiming so early in the game?

And a bunch of the pressure on people has really rubbed me the wrong way...I mean, two votes on blind for a capital letter seems a bit much.

And sunfan...if you don't like most of us, why is Psycho the one scummy enough to garner your vote? She's made exactly one post and it's basically her "hi everyone" post.
Seems rather forced, breaking into the game with this. Don't like it.

8. blindreper1179 None of the quotes that made him town to me really made sense reading them a second time lol. I've mentally today been moving him around, to try and see where he would fit in this game. If he is mafia, who are his partners, who would he be bussing if at all. Good chance I will put him back as towny.

9. Tokzik I just like his reads, and I like him. Stop voting me Tokzik! lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
ok so my vote on guest resulted in incredulity followed by nothing
if anything that makes me suspect him more but we've still got enough hours for me to throw my vote around another time or two
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
You know what else makes me think you're a weremafia, tsun-tsun?
You're really keen to point out multiple times that you suspect a lot of the player pool:
But then when you actually read your post history, you had actually only provided three red reads, which were Plop, Xiz, and Psycho. And then you criticized me for no backbone, of all things, which you are extremely guilty of yourself. The only instance of backing up of your reads was when Plop asked you to explain yourself. This was your extremely substantial explanation:
supwitdat?
Felt the same about it, I made this clear d0. (Even though we both were wrong)

10. Charles Claythorne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
xelnya, pls post ur reads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
Xiz, I don't need your sass!!! ...give me a reason why you believe that beyond solely being gut reads. You said they were strong, explain why.
Consistantly trying to get activity going and posting reads on it. Regardless if he is town or not, (after reconsidering it a bit) he shouldn't be a player we kill today. I don't agree with a good amount of what he has said but that doesn't mean I think he should die. The only thing I don't like from him was how early he posted his reads. That might have been a big mistake. (I'll look more into him and reconsider tomorrow)

12. XelNya The fact that Xelnya is literally being the biggest bitch this game just screams town to me. I feel like when it comes down to it, he (hopefully) will represent. But I see all of his shit posts as towny.

13. cedolad/Funnygurl555
Quote:
That's true, though I don't think that's what she was implying.
To answer this from before, I was perfectly fine killing cedo. I'm trying to separate Funny from Cedo, but I kinda still want to for how during d0 my town people were fine with killing cedo. Not a lot of people who I currently like have really talked about Funny THAT much, so I'm a little disappointed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
seriously
not a wolf this time sheesh
I might be reading too much into this, but then could she be mafia if not a wolf? lol ~ I feel like this is something funny would do.
Pretty much if people wagon on funny, I stand where I stood last night and would be fine hopping on.

14. Red Blaster
Very basic, low level thinking. Sorry if you are actually town blaster, but the way you are playing really doesn't show it at all. ESPECIALLY you not trying to see the game from my shoes this game, and not trying to understand what I have been doing all day today.
Anyway, here are some reason why Red is scum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
We could always just insta choof.
I personally don't read him as wolf, but it seems like he's in most peoples scum piles
*shrug*
It's like he knew choof was like green! It would make him look really really towny if choof ended up being green! (He does this multiple times) But then.....
Quote:
Don't kill choof.
Remember this???
Quote:
We could always just insta choof.
HMMMMMMmmmmm....
15. T-Force
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Xiz almost seems too obvious a pick based off of Sunfan reading him as scum, and Manti having a vote on him all phase, PLUS having a vote on the human lynch. He might be a good candidate, but let's shelve him for now.
Yay!!! Someone gets it hahaha. Please post more ty. You gave one good post but do more.

(Posting more, not done)

Closed Thread