Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-3-2005, 02:37 PM   #21
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austaph
Religion sucks. It's all lies. Anyone who disagrees with me will go to hell.
wayyy wrong, ricer. I'll be laughing at you from the stars.
I CAN PROVE REIGION TO BE TRUE THROUGH THE GOD I TRUST!

I mean...the red sea, for instance. I have found it very od that irregular coral growth has been found in a single 5 mile wide strip, from one side to the toher, right through the center. The most common growth is a 2 sided tabletop figure, usually with holes in the top, or ridges in a patternlike form. In the times before BC, the axle of a chariot was commonely the strongest piece made, because it had to support a wodden wheel over untamed grounds, usually proving to give a very rough ride. it also had to support the cab, and the pull of the horse. when an axle disconnects, it disconnects going downwards, not upwards. It wouldn't make sense that the axle disconnect upwards, where it was focused on supporting the chariot. when that happens, it means that the upper forces have been set off-balance (the chariot tips over) It was a common mishap is the design.
So, we can conclude that the isrealites DID go through the red sea, because coral took form of NOT JUST THE AXLE, BUT MANY PARTS OF CHARIOTS, AND CORPSES.

If you really want me to go farther, just ask
Old 08-3-2005, 02:50 PM   #22
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by senate7377
Read the bible or Koran, or Book of the Dead , or Book or Mormon, or whateve you want to read - your answers will be based upon your own beliefs simply because you will look for hte answers you want
haha, thank you for describing our closed mind individuals, but people who STRONGLY believe that the answers they WANT are the ones they GET are called aetheist! They want to be the top dog, and so inferiority complex sets in.

If such a small group considers a God, maybe God is just underrated. Nobody in the Christian house just LIES to bring others to God. They use life experiences and discoveries, much like I did with the red sea discovery, to help others understand why we worship a God.

If anyone's LOOKING for answers, they shouldn't have any expectations. Lo and behold, an answer discovered and an answer anticipated are two different values.
Old 08-3-2005, 03:54 PM   #23
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

People who actually try to PROOVE that a religion is right is defeating the whole purpose of why religion was created.

I could write a 4 paragraph post explaining, but it's pretty self evident about what I mean.
Old 08-3-2005, 04:46 PM   #24
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocoborider29
Nobody in the Christian house just LIES to bring others to God.
This is true. Lies alone will not attract many people. You need things like loud music and skateboard ramps and fireworks if you want people's attention.
Old 08-3-2005, 05:25 PM   #25
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Jewpin, don't be so blind. If we really did just lie, we'd be defeating the purpose of christianity in its whole. Now, go ahead and just CLAIM I'M WRONG, but you haven't any proof that we lie to bring ppl in. I am truly dissapointed that they put a bigot like you in such a high place.
Old 08-3-2005, 06:30 PM   #26
The_Q
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to The_Q Send a message via Yahoo to The_Q

Quote:
Now, go ahead and just CLAIM I'M WRONG, but you haven't any proof that we lie to bring ppl in.
You, my dull blade, are destroying your point. What the problem with faith is that we don't know if it is a lie or not. I choose to think that I'm not living out a lie. Agnostics aren't too sure about what it is. Atheists think that it's all just a hoax. What you're saying is "how could it attract people if it was a lie." Well, the same way it would be attracting if I said "I'll give you a million dollars because I love you. That goes for everyone in the world. Ever." Don't you want to go along with me? Pretty much, they may have no proof it's a lie but we have no solid proof it's not a lie.

Now, let's hit the matter of insulting Jewpin for making a logical observation about his decision in faith. Don't do it. I called you a dull blade. Why? Because you have never made a logically sound post in CT your entire history here. It is deserved. Jewpin, on the other hand, was making a perfectly logical comment regarding the problems with faith. Does that deserve the name bigotry? I think not. Bigotry is persecuting another without reason and normally in the name of hatred. Logic is not bigotry.

Q
Old 08-3-2005, 06:39 PM   #27
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

Okay, I'll back off. But read some other posts before claming it to be logic. There isn't a thing I've said that he hasn't attacked. Especially my thoughts energy drinks. He, in my logic, is just a little bit too loud for someone who claims the title of a critical thinker. Anybody can go an say "WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL" or "WE;RE ALL GOING TO HEAVEN" or even "THERE IS NO GOD" But oh, damn chocoborider for giving basic proof or basic theories on his beliefs, and give him a can of raid labeled like an energy drink because he's just to freaking stupid to know the difference. Now, I may be 14, but even a dog can tell the difference between getting kicked or tripped over.
Old 08-3-2005, 06:50 PM   #28
The_Q
FFR Player

Quote:
He, in my logic, is just a little bit too loud for someone who claims the title of a critical thinker.
In your opinion. Unfortunately, critical thinkers often rock the boat a bit. Get used to it. And honestly, that's not all that loud. I've done worse.

Quote:
But oh, damn chocoborider for giving basic proof or basic theories on his beliefs, and give him a can of raid labeled like an energy drink because he's just to freaking stupid to know the difference.
Where in God's name did you get that from. (God's name. Religion thread. Hee hee.)

Quote:
Now, I may be 14, but even a dog can tell the difference between getting kicked or tripped over.
Oooh, I should use something like that sometime. Oh, I think I will.

If a dog can work it out in its head faster than a 14 year old, it's most likely logical.

Q
Old 08-3-2005, 06:55 PM   #29
Chocoborider29
FFR Player

What are you insisting I do anyways? Other than taunting me and telling yourself that you're smart, you really haven't done a thing.
Old 08-3-2005, 06:58 PM   #30
The_Q
FFR Player

I insist that you open up your mind and study religion before making claims. For instance, don't explain to people why WE believe but why YOU believe. We don't have the same reasons, evidently, from me to you. Don't make the assumption that we do or people will call us hypocrites and more will fall from the religion.

Simple little logic problems like that.

Q
Old 08-3-2005, 07:06 PM   #31
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

I like religion topics but they are mostly fruitless as everyone will state their opinion and be narrowminded about it, not giving in to their idea. So this debate is pointless as no one will change their thinking.. no matter what another says
Closed Thread