Old 10-16-2014, 01:45 PM   #1481
TWG Zelda
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mega Man View Post
So let me get this straight:

You're 90% sure that Bowser is red.

And you think the best lynch is the guy who outed Bowser.
You're seriously retarded. I'M AGAIN TALKING ABOUT YOU YA DUMB FUCK
Old 10-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #1482
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Zelda View Post
You're seriously retarded. I'M AGAIN TALKING ABOUT YOU YA DUMB FUCK
eh, this is a little much too
Old 10-16-2014, 02:05 PM   #1483
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Alright. I've been talking in the direction of the wolves for too long. It started as a method to get them slipping up, but now they're just taking advantage of it to make the thread hard to read and denounce me for being cocky. So it's time to stop forcing reactions, and concisely summarize my argument in one place for easy reference.

Why Bowser is Absolutely A Wolf: The Post

1. Before the Claim

Bowser was inactive all of D2, until the very end, when he appeared 2.5h from EOD, 10 minutes after becoming the top lynch target, with 5 votes. This is a situation that a real blue should be sweating in. He wasn't - he was confident about not dying. And immediately after stating his confidence in not dying, a huge swing of votes come out and take him out of the number one spot... for a second.

2. The Claim

But it wasn't enough. Enough humans saw something was up, and began voting Bowser, that his buddy Ike starts panicking and pushing him to fakeclaim.

So he puts out this rushed hunk of junk, where he states that he seered Pikachu "on Day 1" and that he came back "green". Upon Samus asking him to look and tell us exactly what the message said, Bowser states his message says "green/town". This is HUGE. "Green/town" cannot be how Xiz would word his message when the Cop can only see town or anti-town, and Seers don't happen during the day. He was clearly redacting himself to make it look less like he fucked up. No real Seer would misspeak so direly, and fail to correct himself until other people pointed it out.

3. On the Block, Still Won't Talk

So now it's N3, and Bowser states repeatedly that he's scared about dying. Which is normal for a Seer who has claimed to the thread - it could be your last chance to get your input into the game!

So why, then, does he... not bother? Even after repeated invitations, even after saying this absolutely INSANE bit about not believing Peach's claim super late after she made it, he ducks out of the thread and refuses to explain what's going on in his head. It's not like he didn't have time - he checked in to tell us that he was playing five hours of video games, after all. This is not how a Seer worried about dying acts!

4. The Reds' Move

So then D3 happens, and with it, any tiny doubt left in my mind was erased. Neither of the blue claims are attacked, but instead, one of our precious few active humans. The Gunsmith is roleblocked, and Bowser seers Ike and it comes back green. WHAT?

No roleblocker in his right mind would block a Gunsmith over a Seer. The Gunsmith could give a gun to the wolves and give them a free human kill, the Gunsmith could give a gun to the humans and they could kill a human anyway. A Seering lets you cardflip without killing. It's objectively better. There's clearly more utility in blocking the Seer over the Gunsmith.

The only way this makes sense is if only Peach's claim is legitimate. Bowser wanted an excuse to "clear" his wolf buddy Ike, and he didn't want Peach to give a gun out and give legitimacy to her claim, especially after he said he didn't believe her. Reds don't make fakeclaims out of nowhere - bringing the spotlight onto yourself when it's not on you already is bad wolf play. Peach is unlikely to be fakeclaiming.

And after providing his Seering, Bowser returns to playing video games without bothering to participate in the game once again. He's ducking out because he's given up. He knows I've got him, and he doesn't want to put effort into a lost cause.

There is no way all of this is coincidence. I am certain Bowser is a wolf.

I know lynching a blue claim a little scary, but the wolf knows that! That's why he fakeclaims! You're getting played! Don't let reds blow up the fear of being wrong in your mind to get away from making the best play - it is ALWAYS best to kill your best lead, and Bowser is ours.

Coming up next: Why Ike is Absolutely A Wolf!
Old 10-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #1484
TWG Pit
FFR Player

whatever
bowser

I wanna do what he wants so we can move on

It's mostly frustration and curiosity
Old 10-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #1485
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Your reasoning looks so stretched though.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #1486
TWG Bowser
FFR Player

I totally agree with your points, Mega Man.

Bowser
Old 10-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #1487
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Thank god that's over with, I need a cigarette.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #1488
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:

Wow, for a guy who's made almost 20% of the posts in the thread, Ike sure doesn't have anything worth a damn to say ever!
Dude I'm literally going to make you eat shit when Bowser flips as the cop
Old 10-16-2014, 02:34 PM   #1489
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Pit View Post
Not really. The gunsmith knows who got the gun. If a human dies with no explanation, then we know we're dealing with a wolf..
The person gets revealed when they shot if memory serves as well
Old 10-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #1490
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
He was clearly redacting himself to make it look less like he fucked up. No real Seer would misspeak so direly, and fail to correct himself until other people pointed it out.
Yeah man except for the part where I've played multiple games where this exact thing has happened.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #1491
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Thank god that's over with, I need a cigarette.
congrats, you have BMed and yelled until people who actually disagree with your opinion are going along with you including the person you're accusing just so you'll put a sock in it.
enjoy the smoke break
Old 10-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #1492
TWG Ike
FFR Player

I look forward to your essay on me though I'm getting pretty tired of talking about Bowser
Old 10-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #1493
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
Yeah man except for the part where I've played multiple games where this exact thing has happened.
Oh yeah? Multiple games? This exact thing?

Looking forward to you referencing 2 games where the Seer said that he seered during the day, that the result came back green even though that's impossible, and after being asked to clarify exactly what the result was, appending the actual result with a slash to what he said in the first place.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #1494
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Yep, I can do so.
I've played games with REAL medics who have claimed one too many saves like I mentioned earlier.
I've played games with REAL cops who have messed up the order of their checks/reasons that they checked someone. (Checking someone N1 because they said something on D1 they thought was scummy that the person didn't actually say until D2). Same thing for medics explaining why they saved someone.
I've played probably over 100 games where not only the cop but multiple people in the game have said town in place of green and vis versa, even in the presence of third party roles/godfathers/millers/other oddities.
The list could go on if I needed it to.

So yeah. I'd argue roles can make mistakes.
Old 10-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #1495
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
Dude I'm literally going to make you eat shit when Bowser flips as the cop
I apologize for this though this was too far I'm just tired of seeing your avatar.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #1496
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Technically, I voted Bowser the second I saw the night results, but it looks weird with my argument there and no vote after concluding, so I'm gonna do it again.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #1497
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Oh boy, are wolves getting on their mains to shovel more dirt onto the body now?
Old 10-16-2014, 03:17 PM   #1498
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

Okay, okay, I said I'd stop talking to the wolves, I've got to stop rubbing salt into the wound to see who screams.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:30 PM   #1499
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Please do not post in this thread unless you are playing the game, thanks.

Last edited by Xiz; 10-16-2014 at 03:30 PM..
Old 10-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #1500
TWG Zelda
FFR Player

Wait wait wait... you guys would rather lynch the cop than mega man to shut him up? Dumb. Just lynch mega man, he's nothing blue, we'll just lose a green if anything, but he's definitely a wolf. He's gonna be mvp wolf for making town lynch their own cop.

NO MATTER WHAT BOWSER FLIPS, mega man is just going to keep up this Bullshit with someone else. He's officially controlling the game since he's made two people vote someone they don't want to. Shut him up indefinitely please. He's just giving everyone a headache.
Closed Thread