Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

unvote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #904
TWG Yoshi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Link View Post
I share Charizard's suspicion of Yoshi. Yoshi, when you post your list, whom would you want to have lynched right now and why?
Why does Mario's vote on Megaman irk you?
It's how he did it. He just popped up in the middle of action to vote on the Mega Man bandwagon and was nice enough to put a very beautiful picture to express how he felt about his own vote. Everything that he has posted has been fluff, and even the stuff when I voted for him he just started saying two more shitposty things.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #905
TWG Link
FFR Player

Sorry, Ike! It's actually midterm week for me, so I've spent a lot of this weekend in my studies.

I'm planning to make an organized list of suspicions and human leans by some point today or tomorrow though, so worry not!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #906
TWG Mario
FFR Player

Peach
Tired of the friendzoni
Old 10-12-2014, 07:15 PM   #907
TWG Ike
FFR Player

hey mario
you got an substance behind any reads?
Old 10-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #908
TWG Ike
FFR Player

any substance*
fuck
Old 10-12-2014, 07:33 PM   #909
TWG Peach
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mario View Post
Peach
Tired of the friendzoni
let's kill mario i'm ok with that
or megaman, i'm still not ok with him where has he been. mario more so ecause st ill not doing shit
Old 10-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #910
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Peach View Post
You know how i softclaimed snitch, and how i live with someone
I didn't know whether to believe the softclaim or not considering that you had posted this prior:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Peach View Post
From the looks of it, a townsperson would have been the snitch, I doubt that wolves would oust one of their own just like that so early.

Also, by that reasoning, if the person came out and said who they were, then that could constitute as bringing in outside information, which would probably be another modkill. Let's not set any records here, now.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #911
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Whoever got the gun should use it to sort out the Mario issue.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #912
TWG Mario
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
hey mario
you got an substance behind any reads?
I have many substances for you my brother
Old 10-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #913
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Figured I'd start with the people who were on the Faclon wagon, there has to be at least one wolf in that bunch maybe more.

Charizard - Right now I feel Charizard is town. Asking a lot of good questions/actively seeking out answers to things. Nothing seems out of place or wolfy for now.

Fox - Really don't like that Fox just hopped on the two easy wagons in the phase. I especially don't like that he popped a vote off on Faclon knowing he wouldn't be around for the rest of EOD. That's not a good town move. Really seems fishy to just toss a vote on the easy target for the day saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fox View Post
Eztremely busy, only have time for this post, will miss eod. I cant read latest posts right now, but falcon.
I wouldn't want to risk a mis-lynch by voting with no information. Also hasn't been around since the flip.

Yoshi - Feeling pretty null about Yoshi right now. Although this is also a person who dropped a vote and didn't come back during EOD.

Megaman - Not sure what I think of Megaman right now, would like to see actions this phase. Leaving him as a null for now.

Ike - I still really don't like how EOD went down with Ike. I don't see why a townie would be like oh I'm pretty sure this person is town but rather than try to get a better lynch just leave their vote on that person. It became pretty apparent by EOD that Falcon was not a wolf, but Ike had no problem killing him anyway using excuses for saying he was still a good lynch. Maybe he wasn't the most useful to the town but at the least we could have had a shot at possibly switching on to a wolf.

With all that being said I want to prod Fox first and see what his thoughts are.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #914
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Back from work, I'll be reading what I missed in a bit. Will say I don't regret anything about the Falcon lynch and mention Kirby's latest post because I saw that when the thread loaded up:

Kirby, you're going to be super inactive and come back with that post? I was the second vote on Falcon. That's not 'me hopping on an easy wagon'. You even have us listed in the order of votes, surprising me that you can list us in the order we voted, and then vote me for hopping on a wagon that wasn't even a wagon. I knew I wasn't going to be around for EOD yes. I was really busy that night. So I placed a vote on somebody I thought was suspicious, and I was not the only one at the time that thought he was suspicious. Maybe they didn't have votes on him sure, but it was spoken about quite a bit. You then call him the 'easy target of the day' when I was once again, only the second vote on him with other players having more votes on them. Where do you get this?

Obviously you're not going to call Charizard out as I agree he's been very active, prodding in the right areas, and I like how he's playing. And then easy way out by listing people that are more suspicious as it's more likely that they are latching onto a wagon and saying just null. Your read on Ike is also just shit everybody else has already said, minus the fact that it wasn't apparent by EOD that Falcon was town. Hindsight much?

You are not looking very helpful by this post at all, and you seem to be trying too hard by prodding me using false points.

As I said before, I'll be reading the EOD and day I missed in a bit.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #915
TWG Fox
FFR Player

While it's fresh as well: Mario, you're being useless. Day 2 is no longer the time for joke votes and all that shit. Start trying to at least appear helpful.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #916
TWG Marth
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mario View Post
Peach
Tired of the friendzoni
Old 10-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #917
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fox View Post
Back from work, I'll be reading what I missed in a bit. Will say I don't regret anything about the Falcon lynch and mention Kirby's latest post because I saw that when the thread loaded up:

Kirby, you're going to be super inactive and come back with that post? I was the second vote on Falcon. That's not 'me hopping on an easy wagon'. You even have us listed in the order of votes, surprising me that you can list us in the order we voted, and then vote me for hopping on a wagon that wasn't even a wagon. I knew I wasn't going to be around for EOD yes. I was really busy that night. So I placed a vote on somebody I thought was suspicious, and I was not the only one at the time that thought he was suspicious. Maybe they didn't have votes on him sure, but it was spoken about quite a bit. You then call him the 'easy target of the day' when I was once again, only the second vote on him with other players having more votes on them. Where do you get this?

Obviously you're not going to call Charizard out as I agree he's been very active, prodding in the right areas, and I like how he's playing. And then easy way out by listing people that are more suspicious as it's more likely that they are latching onto a wagon and saying just null. Your read on Ike is also just shit everybody else has already said, minus the fact that it wasn't apparent by EOD that Falcon was town. Hindsight much?

You are not looking very helpful by this post at all, and you seem to be trying too hard by prodding me using false points.

As I said before, I'll be reading the EOD and day I missed in a bit.

I was the one who brought up that Ike's behavior was suspicious. You claim you haven't even read the thread yet so how exactly am I bringing up what others have? Yes it was apparent that he was town by end of day, you weren't here and again claim you haven't read EOD yet so how can you claim that he was not apparently town? The fact is Ike sat there and said I think he's town more than once yet didn't move his vote. If there was that much doubt in it, he should've placed his vote elsewhere. You're trying to attack me for things when you claim you haven't even read anything yet. Perhaps you should have read EOD first.
As for you, you chose easy targets then disappeared until I called you out here. I wanted to get you in here and get you talking, it worked didn't it.

When you're finished reading I'd like to hear who your wolf leans are.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #918
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Guess not going to get anymore from you tonight. Heading to bed.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:11 PM   #919
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Majority of stuff so far this day has been concern over the wolfkill choice, which confuses me. It was obvious to me that wolves are playing it safe. I don't understand the whole discussion about it being to confuse us or them not even sending in a kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Yoshi View Post
One little thought before all the reads: I was reading the beginning of the game again when people were talking about the modkill of WFT. There was speculation later in the thread that I remember of maybe WFT was just a really noob wolf that didn't know anything. Maybe wft thought that it would make her and sonic both look town if she voted sonic (potential partner) early on. I thought it was interesting and maybe should be looked into.
Sure thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Charizard View Post
Not that I disagree with this, but it's interesting that you're the only person other than me who's brought this up and I'm the only person that's pushed against you this phase. Are you trying to appease me by making your reads closer to mine? I don't think you've made an original or unique read yet.
Then this though. But I actually missed you bringing it up as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Yoshi View Post
Tell me how bad I am fucking thanks.
Hi DFR. This actually makes me not as worried about Yoshi's supposed unoriginal reads or mainly null is it's something I remember with a lot of DFR's posts (if it is him). Could be a wolf, but I'm not sure if I like using his reads as a reason currently because of the possibility of who it is. I would like to see your actual finishing up of your reads though, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Kirby View Post
I was the one who brought up that Ike's behavior was suspicious. You claim you haven't even read the thread yet so how exactly am I bringing up what others have? Yes it was apparent that he was town by end of day, you weren't here and again claim you haven't read EOD yet so how can you claim that he was not apparently town? The fact is Ike sat there and said I think he's town more than once yet didn't move his vote. If there was that much doubt in it, he should've placed his vote elsewhere. You're trying to attack me for things when you claim you haven't even read anything yet. Perhaps you should have read EOD first.
As for you, you chose easy targets then disappeared until I called you out here. I wanted to get you in here and get you talking, it worked didn't it.
First of all, I've seen only bits and parts of EOD since it finished. When I made that first post after I got back from work, I had yet to fully read it. In terms of your read list with Ike, I recall seeing others posting asking why Ike would want to kill falcon, you were just the one to put a vote for it. Reading through EOD, there is a very slightly possibility I see of Falcon being town, it was not completely obvious. If I was in the thread for EOD as well, chance I would've still kept my vote (Mario was also a choice for me at the time, but I was rushed to post before I had to get back and falcon was the other strong candidate that came to mind first). Also get over yourself, you posting has no correlation to when I'm at or off of work. Lastly, I'm curious as to why you'd prod me with a vote first in your list which I'll once again say was paired with false points, and hold off on Ike, who you were on for as a wolf for EOD. If anything, I would've expected a post from you right away after falcon's flip, or a vote on him from you after Shulk's death, but I don't recall seeing you anywhere up until now. Weird. Did you only include him in that post to give a sense of you not agreeing with what he's doing so you two aren't paired together when you then apparently suddenly change your mind on your priority?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Kirby View Post
When you're finished reading I'd like to hear who your wolf leans are.
You and Mario currently. You is currently obvious and stated already. Mario for being inactive but constantly viewing thread, only posting after getting called out with something that doesn't actually respond to said calling out, continuing joke votes past day 1 with no helpful input. I also don't like giving inactives null reads. Not after some of the games I've seen. Inactives are red to me unless I have some sort of posts from them that convince me otherwise.

I still like Villager's posts, Charizard is also nice as I stated already. Curious why Marth was gone for the first part but he's quite active now which is nice. Link also helpful but I was curious about the day 1 reads-list, as I recall seeing another game where a player got called out as a wolf for posting a reads list that early as well, but here we are. Don't really like Bowser for being so on Villager for his posting, but nothing else has really stood out to me concerning him.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:13 PM   #920
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Forgot to have you as bolded red in that post, sorry Kirby.
Tonight has been equally as busy as that night of EOD, so I'm fucking tired, and I'm off.
Closed Thread