Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #361
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Funnygurl

Hey. Got a Skype account? If you don't, we can talk through PM.

But meanwhile, have a vote on you.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #362
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Riotpolice, a penny for your thoughts?
Old 11-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #363
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

@dance just replying to your request...

Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this: If there are enough votes on James, ie. like 4+, I'll just throw my vote on top of him just because he has a caustic attitude towards this game. That attitude towards the game, Sandbagger or not, is just not worth my time.

Moving on, I wanna see some other players like funnygirl who hasn't really said anything except for a few sparing comments here and there (217) and some pretty basic thought-adding analysis (231).

Funny, I want to point out that votes like this: (257) are very sketchy. It might be just my personal preference, but I like a true vote that has substance behind it, I like a vote that is like a 1,000lbs slab of concrete weighing in on that persons chest and won't be moved for any reason (unless there are shenanigans like on D1). I want to see you make a vote like that, something that will not move for any reason whatsoever. I don't care who it's on, hell I don't even care if it's on me! Just give me some concrete evidence as to why you're voting for someone and I'll be content as a cucumber.

Plus I just want to hear more from you and your thoughts, don't leave me hangin'!
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #364
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Sorry I haven't been posting. I mentioned to a couple people yesterday, but I'm babysitting two dogs at my house, and coming home from school, I found shit literally all over my basement. Seven shits. SEVEN. They poop literally immediately after going back inside. But yea my basement is a toxic wasteland right now and my desktop is down there. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #365
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Sorry I haven't been posting. I mentioned to a couple people yesterday, but I'm babysitting two dogs at my house, and coming home from school, I found shit literally all over my basement. Seven shits. SEVEN. They poop literally immediately after going back inside. But yea my basement is a toxic wasteland right now and my desktop is down there. -.-
Ouch. That sucks x:

Quote:
Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this: If there are enough votes on James, ie. like 4+, I'll just throw my vote on top of him just because he has a caustic attitude towards this game. That attitude towards the game, Sandbagger or not, is just not worth my time.
On that topic, do you really want to know why I have a caustic attitude towards this game? If I tell you, and basically everyone else in here, will you guys back off of me?

Old 11-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #366
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

probably not, as that wouldn't make you look less wolfy

would you mind elaborating on your pntballa read beyond "gut" please?
Old 11-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #367
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Moving on, I wanna see some other players like funnygirl who hasn't really said anything except for a few sparing comments here and there (217) and some pretty basic thought-adding analysis (231).

Funny, I want to point out that votes like this: (257) are very sketchy. It might be just my personal preference, but I like a true vote that has substance behind it, I like a vote that is like a 1,000lbs slab of concrete weighing in on that persons chest and won't be moved for any reason (unless there are shenanigans like on D1). I want to see you make a vote like that, something that will not move for any reason whatsoever. I don't care who it's on, hell I don't even care if it's on me! Just give me some concrete evidence as to why you're voting for someone and I'll be content as a cucumber.

Plus I just want to hear more from you and your thoughts, don't leave me hangin'!
Alright, I'll try. We have more stuff to go on today, but I haven't thought of anything yet.

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Funnygurl

Hey. Got a Skype account? If you don't, we can talk through PM.

But meanwhile, have a vote on you.
Yep, I have one. I'll PM you my username.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #368
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
@dance just replying to your request...

Well, since everything has gone through as we expected, being the death of sunfan and all, you'd expect me to go back to the James May thing. But, I don't feel like beating a dead horse and it seems like there's more than enough of you willing to go back and beat him for me, so I'll leave you with this... (Post about suspicion on Funny after)
This is... interesting. Because I recall you saying this in the thread about James.

Quote:
For this exact reason, I am very hesitant on voting for him. This may be what the wolves want, and this could easily be lead into a mislynch so that we don't lynch one of the wolves. I don't like the feeling of voting for James, it's just way too damn easy for us to bandwagon on him just because of his noisy posting.

Then again, I could be wrong and we are looking at a really bad wolf with shitty posting...
You never were on Jame's case about this. And what do you mean do it for you? We pretty much did day 1. There's not much to beat right here, it's going to be the same argument from before.

Now you're saying if there's enough votes you're just going to vote him? What's the deal now, what made you reconsider? I sure as heck didn't see anything reconsidered from you in your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #369
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
nojk, I'm going to stick back with funny.

but seriously, what the fuck?? Again with the last minute bullshit....
Oh, lets not forget about this, even with the heat of the moment, us going for James and then suddenly going to Xiz, you, for some reason, still thought it be a good choice to go after Funny still.

Even if this was a mis-read by you as you said, this doesn't change that you were REFUSING to vote for James.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #370
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Charu, I don't understand the point you're trying to make against me. Could you elaborate please?
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #371
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Sure.

Throughout day 1, you were seemingly interested in Funnygurl, which there's nothing odd about this. However, even with how James was posting, people questioning him, and just all in all making himself the biggest target in the world to either be used by the wolves or is a wolf so we can never be sure about him, you claimed that you just couldn't put down the vote for him.

The way he's posting, the way he's making him suspicious, the way he's going at it in general is not helping the humans AT ALL. I would love him to explain why he has been doing this, but for the most part, it's really not benificial for the humans. Regardless if he's a player or a sandbagger.

But okay, cool, I understand you didn't want to touch him because you wanted FunnyGurl, alright, cool cool cool.

But then, the day phase was ending, you're still being "hesitant" to switch votes, thinking he's something else and not wanting him gone even though multiple people have stated what he's doing is not benificial even if he was a green. Then suddenly, OH SHIT, some evidence (which was just hot air, but that's not the point here), you 'misread' and thought, "oh man... BUT I'M STILL GOT YA FUNNY, HAHA, YEAH!"

You still ignored James, and then once you understood, you switched to Xiz who happened to be green and THEN YOU SAY HE COULD BE MW GUYS.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #372
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Sure.

Throughout day 1, you were seemingly interested in Funnygurl, which there's nothing odd about this. However, even with how James was posting, people questioning him, and just all in all making himself the biggest target in the world to either be used by the wolves or is a wolf so we can never be sure about him, you claimed that you just couldn't put down the vote for him.

The way he's posting, the way he's making him suspicious, the way he's going at it in general is not helping the humans AT ALL. I would love him to explain why he has been doing this, but for the most part, it's really not benificial for the humans. Regardless if he's a player or a sandbagger.

But okay, cool, I understand you didn't want to touch him because you wanted FunnyGurl, alright, cool cool cool.

But then, the day phase was ending, you're still being "hesitant" to switch votes, thinking he's something else and not wanting him gone even though multiple people have stated what he's doing is not benificial even if he was a green. Then suddenly, OH SHIT, some evidence (which was just hot air, but that's not the point here), you 'misread' and thought, "oh man... BUT I'M STILL GOT YA FUNNY, HAHA, YEAH!"

You still ignored James, and then once you understood, you switched to Xiz who happened to be green and THEN YOU SAY HE COULD BE MW GUYS.
Thanks for elaborating, this makes more sense.

At the end of the day phase, I still didn't want to vote for James for two reasons:

1. Because I didn't wanna be caught looking like I was jumping on the bandwagon. That was an easy tactic that I used back in last game when I was a wolf, so I didn't want to fall back to that similar pattern and then someone like you (with your logic/reasoning skill set) comes along and goes back to digging stuff up from last game and using it against me this game.

2. I didn't feel like bandwaggoning on him because I felt it was too easy for us to kill a potential green. Why is he trying to make himself look like a sandbagger really doesn't make any sense but you'd think if he was a real sandbagger, he'd try to hide it a little better....

That's pretty much the extent of my motives as far as voting back on D1.

As for me voting for funny, once again, I didn't want to be caught bandwaggoning James, hence why I voted back to funny and then back to Xiz when I re-read sunfan's statement properly.

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #373
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Riot, do you think James is a wolf?
Old 11-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #374
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Sure, albeit a shitty sandbagger, but I think I could put the sandbagger label on him now dance. I think I feel a bit better voting for him, I don't see how it could hurt us (greens/blues) anymore than it has.

James May

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #375
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

easily swayed aren't you Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #376
Krauthammer
FFR Player

James

After his most recent outburst, I'm really leaning towards he being a wolf. It is what settled for me the deal.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #377
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

fojar is mysterious and also a bastard
Old 11-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #378
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

i resemble that remark

post coming shortly
Old 11-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #379
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

yeah v/james looked kinda shady day one, and now paintballa/james are doing the same dance.

i'm fine with a james lynch, and if he flips red we should probably look to paintball next.

james
Old 11-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #380
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
oh my god it smells so bad down here and we lysol'd the everloving shit (pun intended) out of my basement. I'm only gonna be able to take this for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Closed Thread